Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites (20290 Views)

Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) / Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial / Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by johnsonnna: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2012
Basically anyone who wake up and open his or her mouth to call a hole father of a state
who suppose to be praised on his good governance a disgrace should remember that one day
his own father will also measured as a disgrace by another man's children on a very good day,
so my fellow Abians let us be mindful of our statement because it will hunt u tomorrow
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by unrattled: 12:00am On Feb 29, 2012
@Johnsonnna, is it that you are dumb or really daft and stupid?
I am an Abian, I know your 'oche iberibe' very well and he aint doing shi.t!

And could someone please correct this guys grammar before he posts?
He couldn't even hire a part time tutor with the money his governor paid him.

Tell T.A that Aba will GET him. It's not over till it's over.
You may not know it, but it was Aba that made a serving Military Governor to swim in the flood waters at Ama Ikonne (Faulks rd) irrespective of his military security detail.

That day Aba said, "If we perish, we perish". The city is still the same.
T.A the clock is ticking!

1 Like

Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by HighChief4(m): 12:00am On Feb 29, 2012
I trust Aba people, Ojukwu had so much regards for them. RIP Ikemba
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by Tinynita(f): 12:31am On Feb 29, 2012
These T.A Orji's touts on Nl dat r saying he is working in Abia state, y nt tell us d good things he has done in Abia.Organising d successful welcuming of d late Ikemba corpse doesn't mean he is working.
Wat has Abians benefited?
Wat has d state university benefited?
We r paying huge amount of money as skul fees while Imo state university is almost free.
B4 he became governor, d state university fees was less than #60,000 bt as a student reading courses lyk Medicine, Nursing, Law, Acc nd d odas nw, ur whole fees is more than #300,000. Just tell me if dat is an acheivement.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 29, 2012
i trust umu aba cool
that thief will go one day, we shall see how he will walk the streets of abia state, aba in particular
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by ak47mann(m): 2:04am On Feb 29, 2012
i wonder why he does not want to fix the infrastructure in aba which will bring more money for the state anyway,the guy is a crook cool cool
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by ChinenyeN(m): 3:44am On Feb 29, 2012
Somebody should have just walked up and killed him. Simple.
I wonder sometimes, do snipers not exist in Nigeria? He was a prime target, just standing there, trying to give his nonsense speech.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by Super1759: 5:41am On Feb 29, 2012
@johnsonna.ts like ur TA'tout dat is eating d money wit him.I use to tink dis man was good.I stay and live in abab.I was shocked wen I heard him make d comment"dat he stil won" dat means he knws he isn't doin fine.as 4u big fool dats is siding him.thunder wil fire ur mouth times 10.u and him wil end up abruptly.nemesis wil follow u and ur oga TA orji.u dat sides evil won't live to  good days.fool!
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by mensdept: 6:31am On Feb 29, 2012
Some one say AMEN!!!

Yes, a reference to prayer for once by Mens Dept.

Next time the good people of Abia State will grab and beat the hell out of this fraud called Thief Orji and ALL the re-rigged representatiives in one of the poorest states in 9ja.

The audacity for Orji to even open his mouth and pretend to be a statesman/governor is an insult to every Black AFrican of today.

His days are numbered
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by texazzpete(m): 7:18am On Feb 29, 2012
Abeg these people of abia state should shut their mouths and remain silent in their misery!

i could understand if this was the guy's first term, but it's his 2nd term. These numskulls saw his abysmal performance in his first term yet still could not muster up the balls to vote him out. What were those cowards doing when their brothers in Imo state were kicking out Ohakim? What were they doing when real men of courage were voting out Alao Akala and kicking out the awful PDP Government from Edo State?

Abeg let these cowards shut up and manage their Governor they put back in power. They obviously have not suffered enough.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by Demdem(m): 8:23am On Feb 29, 2012
^^^

I agree with u. They should simply shut up. they have shown themselves to be cowards.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 29, 2012
Demdem:

^^^

I agree with u. They should simply shut up. they have shown themselves to be cowards.

Guys you dont get it, ABIA was b/w the devil and deep blue sea, so when TA came to remove Abia from the hands of OUK and his mother ppl saw it a step forward but not that he was the best. so we assume he is Ohakim and by next tenure we will have our own Rochas cool
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by Demdem(m): 9:11am On Feb 29, 2012
^^^^

That was during his first term. we are talking about his current second term he commenced just last year.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by tailor(m): 9:41am On Feb 29, 2012
I was at the stadium yesterday T A ORJI WAS DISGRACED BY ENYIMBA AS THE MOURNED IKEMBA
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 29, 2012
Demdem:

^^^^

That was during his first term. we are talking about his current second term he commenced just last year.

No his 1st trem was like OUK 3rd tenure, , it was last yr he left PPA to PDP.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 29, 2012
The Way I carry Dey fire that Yeye Gove[b]r[/b]nor Purewater Er. . . i almost co[b]n[/b]sumed 25 bags! grin grin cheesy
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by tunde300us(m): 11:13am On Feb 29, 2012
Aba is un-doubtedly the dirtiest city in Nigeria,and u hear the governor talking all the time about transformation.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 29, 2012
^^ Must You publicise the fact itz the Dirtiest City? angry angry angry
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by Demdem(m): 11:29am On Feb 29, 2012
kayci_d77:

No his 1st trem was like OUK 3rd tenure, , it was last yr he left PPA to PDP.

in otherwords, a man that allowed himself to become a stooge of someone at the expense of the people was still allowed to come back right? So wise.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:39am On Feb 29, 2012
tunde300us:

Aba is un-doubtedly the dirtiest city in Nigeria,and u hear the governor talking all the time about transformation.

^^^'Transformation' my dic*k!!! I've said it b/4 and I'll say it again, serves Abians right. Next time they'll pull out all the stops to seek for credible/well-tested Abians to run for office. No force -besides God and Mother Nature- is greater than people power (ask Ghaddafi).
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 29, 2012
^^ Dont Blame the People Dude No One wanted that Modafucker -- Politics Was played Prior to his Triumph at the Elections!

He's all Goin' hard at the People of Aba cos they Singled themselves Outta the voting him into Office!  cool cool cool
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by johnsonnna: 1:18pm On Feb 29, 2012
I find it very irritated when some POLITICIANS would want to hijack the funeral event of this hero for selfish popularity reasons. The Governor of Abia State should be hailed for his openness in organizing this event. He should commended for not engaging his party people rather he instituted an open house committee for this event. Its rather inhumane for some people to hire crowd at an event for Ojukwu to score political points. Its disrespectful to dead when we fail show respect. And I must say here that I was in Aba, saw things with my eyes. Only those hired by APGA politicians were chanting for their pay masters and Gov. T.A Orji had his people chanting for him simultaneously. It was a two way thing that should be discouraged. Ojukwu is for all Igbos, not an APGA, PDP & ACN affair. REMEMBER OJUKWU WAS AN APGA CHIEFTAIN AND APGA WOULD WANT A BIGGER SHARE DURING HIS BURIAL. SHOULD THIS BE ALLOWED? I am sure Aba people are decent and responsible people. They cannot disrespect their leaders nor the brave soul of our late super Hero. It will be unfair to say that decent Aba residents were unruly today. We only saw some APGA supporters hailing their leaders as we maybe aware the ovation was high today for the departed APGA and Igbo Hero Ojukwu. Proudly
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by aboyaji(m): 1:34pm On Feb 29, 2012
johnsonnna:

Basically anyone who wake up and open his or her mouth to call a hole father of a state
who suppose to be praised on his good governance a disgrace should remember that one day
his own father will also measured as a disgrace by another man's children on a very good day,
so my fellow Abians let us be mindful of our statement because it will hunt u tomorrow

maybe, t.a. Orji be your papa or God father, thats why you are defending him, or rather you gaining financial support from his family.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 29, 2012
At d set time, late ikemba's place will be occupied thru nature. Its not in contest, Igbos must move on with same spirit Ikemba shared and worry less about a replacement. Nature will definitely raise a replacement, but certainly not with a man that has had no shoes,
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by texazzpete(m): 2:12pm On Feb 29, 2012
El Guapo:

^^ Dont Blame the People Dude No One wanted that Modafucker -- Politics Was played Prior to his Triumph at the Elections!

He's all Goin' hard at the People of Aba cos they Singled themselves Outta the voting him into Office!  cool cool cool

Ohakim attempted to rig in Imo State too. the people would have none of it.
truth be told, a concerted rigging effort would still be thwarted if the people are against the candidate. The simple truth is that Abians wanted TA and now they have him they should stew in the fruits of their cowardice. let them continue to glance enviously at Imo State's Rochas Okorocha.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by kely4oly(m): 7:14pm On Feb 29, 2012
Jonsonma u are a big liar. Fool like u come and see wot ur man TA is doing in this our blessed town called aba and u are here defending him. Well am not surprised maybe u are one of the people under his payroll
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by beneli(m): 8:00pm On Feb 29, 2012
texazzpete:

Ohakim attempted to rig in Imo State too. the people would have none of it.
truth be told, a concerted rigging effort would still be thwarted if the people are against the candidate. The simple truth is that Abians wanted TA and now they have him they should stew in the fruits of their cowardice. let them continue to glance enviously at Imo State's Rochas Okorocha.

How can Abians be cowards if they got what they wanted by 'voting' T.A. Orji?

Abians - even if their votes were to have counted in the last gubernatorial elections - did not see a credible alternative to the current clown in office. Most Abians were largely indifferent - some were outrightly ashamed - because they considered all the alternatives to be in the same league as T.A. I doubt that any of the pretenders would have been actually worse than T.A . . . nobody would be that cursed . . . but certainly none of them gave off the vibe of somebody who would end up being any better than him!

Given that reality, it's hard to reconcile the use of the word 'cowardice' with the behaviour of Abians during that election. 'Complacency' may be a more appropriate description. I am sure that if there had been somebody in the mould of Rochas Okorocha, the outcome of that election would have been a lot different. 

One agrees however, that now that he - the one that dances with witchdoctors - is there, there's pretty much nothing that can be done other than surreptitiously 'glancing enviously at Imo states Rochas Okorocha . . .'
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by MEGAWATCH: 9:56pm On Feb 29, 2012
Lets close this issue now. I learnt we have two groups here, one is saying that T.A. Orji was booed another group is saying he was not.
Okay lets go spiritual and find out who is saying the truth here,after saying what am about to say now both groups will say a big AMEN.
IF T.A.ORJI WAS NOT BOOED YESTERDAY AND SOME PEOPLE ARE TELLING US HERE THAT HE WAS DISGRACED OH GOD IN HEAVEN MAY IT NEVER BE WELL IN THEIR FAMILY,MAY THEY NEVER FIND PEACE IN THIS WORLD,MAY THEY NEVER GROW OLD IN JESUS NAME.
THIS IS FOR ANOTHER GROUP:
IF T.A.ORJI WAS BOOED YESTERDAY AND DISGRACED AND SOME PEOPLE ARE DECIVING US BY TELLING US LIES HERE,OH GOD IN HEAVEN MAY IT NEVER BE WELL IN THEIR FAMILY,MAY THEY NEVER FIND PEACE IN WHAT THEY DO,MAY THEY NEVER GROW OLD IN THEIR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AND EVERBODY SAY, AMEN.

Nairaland will progress more if political tout are chased out of this forum.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by kelyusuf: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2012
Please,nobody should blame Abians for Orji's return. He rigged himself in. It is surely not our fault that we have no politician in the mould of Rochas. I was at the stadium when d governor was booed. Basically,d man has done nothing close to a mustard seed in d state.those who saw him get booed on tv saw nothing compared to d boos he got when he was leaving.there were more crowds outside the stadium and they booed him badly.at a point,I thought they were going to throw stones on him.thankfully, they didn't.I hate it when people come here on NL to joke around. People like Johnson wateva should understand they have no other state than abia, and whatever affects it also affects them.therefore they should get serious when people speak he truth about the governor's non-performance.
Whether or not abians were cowards for allowing a clown return as governor is open to debate. What is however not debatable is the fact the governor is a big big failure and if he stays until 2015, Abia would regress to an alarming extent. Let God come to our aid. That is what we need now. It is that bad.
I know we would overcome and God would wipe our tears.we are suffering in that state.in a way,I'm not so surprised.know why? There is a saying "you can't give what you don't have". The governor lacks basic IQ,and therefore cannot give anything good.its a big shame.just listen to every of his statements.very very sad indeed.
Abians,simply put,have a misfit as governor.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by kaisy1980: 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2012
People like " johnsonnna" who tried to miss inform us should go and tell their kids if they have any what an idiotic father or mother they are.
Today TA don fire everi and people like " johnsonnna" should be banned from Nairaland.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by pukkagroup: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2012
woe unto the people of aba and all those cheering a shamefull act! infact i am ashamed of aba people people!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army / 2023 Election Highlights Imperative Of Power Rotation By Farooq A. Kperogi / List Of Top Cases Abandoned By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.