Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo (14408 Views)

(Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns / Photo Of The Day:Boy Sucking Milk Directly From A Cow's Brea'st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by LEXYLOV: 11:33am On Feb 29, 2012
Larrey:

it wil nt be easy for yoruba people if nigeria shud break cos we yorubas are very greedy and
selfish.we dnt want progress 4 each oda,for dis and so many things.i tink we shud nt break
You are cretin. You slowpoke.You buffoon.Who tell you that yoruba people will be the one to lose or regret breaking of nigeria, Your tribe ibo will be the most hell country if nigeria mistakenly break up. If you don't believe it answer this question?

1. Which state in igbo will allow other state person to be president? as you might know every ibo want to be chairman leader.
2.Do you ever think that ND,Rivers,Edo delta will be part of your country? you should know for sure that is hell NO.
3.Which region in nigeria perpetrated political assassination most? you all know the answer?
4.Which resources did Ndigbo nation want to acquire? thinking about petroleum will resorted in endless war with niger deltans and others in that region.
5. which igbo leader want to submissive to one another, when there is a great divisions among them over many many uncountable issues. I tell you the truth if it's now that ojukwu want to try what he does in 1966/67 he will not even get enough support from his own state talkless of the whole igboland.

Just to cut is short, That region will be the most unstable or ungovernable area in the wake of nigeria break up. Am so sure. So stop advocating for separation lets look for other solution together. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by omoghana22: 11:36am On Feb 29, 2012
some of you here are illiterate am sorry to say so, why do you think if Nigeria slit the north will suffer? suffer from what? mind you that God did not gave us oil to live on but food, as far as they have food, they will never suffer in the next 1000 years, there are lot of countries that doest not explore oil but they are living better trhan nigeria today. Niger doesn't have oil but they have a working refinery. the people that i think they will suffer are the niger  delta which does not have good soil for farming. oil split has condemn their lands. except they will be eating can foods and the the disadvantage is that thier ages will less, they will still need to import food before they survive. i think if Nigeria slit today, they north will not suffer from food but development. and we all know that the imf is there to handle underdevelopment matters.

remember, Nigeria is never a one nation from generation, have a look at the river Niger division.

God bless Biafra states

God bless oduduwa

God bless Nigeria,
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by alarm4: 11:55am On Feb 29, 2012
omoghana22:

some of you here are illiterate am sorry to say so, why do you think if Nigeria slit the north will suffer? suffer from what? mind you that God did not gave us oil to live on but food, as far as they have food, they will never suffer in the next 1000 years, there are lot of countries that doest not explore oil but they are living better trhan nigeria today. Niger doesn't have oil but they have a working refinery. the people that i think they will suffer are the niger delta which does not have good soil for farming. oil split has condemn their lands. except they will be eating can foods and the the disadvantage is that thier ages will less, they will still need to import food before they survive. i think if Nigeria slit today, they north will not suffer from food but development. and we all know that the imf is there to handle underdevelopment matters.

remember, Nigeria is never a one nation from generation, have a look at the river Niger division.

God bless Biafra states

God bless oduduwa

God bless Nigeria,

YES THIS IS TRUELY SAYING, AM FRM ND, AND THIS IS HW IT WILL BE,
THE OIL PPLE WILL SUFFER WILL THE FOOD REGOIN WILL ENGOY THE MOST,
BUT I STILL WISH WE COULD DIVIDE , because THE RIVER HAS ALREADY SHOWN THE WAY OF DIVISION WE ARE JUST FORCING OURSLF FOR UNITY , NJA IS NVER UNITED, NI, GE, RIA, FAKE
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by executinal(m): 11:58am On Feb 29, 2012
Oyedepo pray hard let it come to pass angry
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by Yeske2(m): 12:32pm On Feb 29, 2012
No source?
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by elumben: 12:33pm On Feb 29, 2012
Hello Peeps please !!check out New posts on: http://areme-007..com/ , View~Share~Drop your comment, Please RT
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by Goshen360(m): 2:45pm On Feb 29, 2012
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by kizito96(m): 5:50pm On Feb 29, 2012
People just write trash, when the road leading to break is cleared, fear will grip the land.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by badesco(m): 8:10pm On Feb 29, 2012
If it is true that Pastor oyedepo say so, then he should be charge for treason.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by knelson(m): 11:28pm On Feb 29, 2012
Pastors are one of the major problems we have in that country. It's high time people stopped listening to what they say. They are all there for your money and fame.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by moshoodn(m): 12:53am On Mar 01, 2012
executinal:

Oyedepo pray hard let it come to pass angry
are you ibo?
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by moshoodn(m): 1:03am On Mar 01, 2012
omoghana22:

some of you here are illiterate am sorry to say so, why do you think if Nigeria slit the north will suffer? suffer from what? mind you that God did not gave us oil to live on but food, as far as they have food, they will never suffer in the next 1000 years, there are lot of countries that doest not explore oil but they are living better trhan nigeria today. Niger doesn't have oil but they have a working refinery. the people that i think they will suffer are the niger  delta which does not have good soil for farming. oil split has condemn their lands. except they will be eating can foods and the the disadvantage is that thier ages will less, they will still need to import food before they survive. i think if Nigeria slit today, they north will not suffer from food but development. and we all know that the imf is there to handle underdevelopment matters.

God bless Biafra states

God bless oduduwa

God bless Nigeria,

are you a northerner?
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 01, 2012
He should keep to his manipulated flocks!
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by beespak7(m): 3:28am On Mar 01, 2012
LOL Marriage is not by force
God has already done the breaking job using river niger and river benue any other fine tuning can be done manually by further breakage
To your tents oh isreal
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by moshoodn(m): 7:49am On Mar 01, 2012
beespak7:

LOL Marriage is not by force
God has already done the breaking job using river niger and river benue any other fine tuning can be done manually by further breakage
To your tents oh isreal
[quote][/quote]so many people really wanna secede. . . thats too bad.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by Enoquin(f): 10:24am On Mar 01, 2012
You all that are advocating for Nigeria's break up are funny. Apart from the fact that you will use whatever dubious means and link to express your wish, you also think that all problems will be solved once there is a break-up. Corruption, Political abracadabra and all other vices will not cease once we break-up, All regions will suffer because we depend on one another for our existence. We the Niger Deltans will suffer because it is not by Oil alone (and who even says we want to be bound to Biafra?), the North will suffer and so will the South West, Most corporations in Lagos will not be easily uprooted to new countries. And not to forget the fact that the Northerners that are chiefly in the army will benefit from weapon pilfering and again that will not stop some die-hard suicide bombers from making sure your countries run effectively, Separation will not magically create unbridgeable boundaries after all the land mass will still remain the same,
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by moshoodn(m): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2012
Enoquin:

You all that are advocating for Nigeria's break up are funny. Apart from the fact that you will use whatever dubious means and link to express your wish, you also think that all problems will be solved once there is a break-up. Corruption, Political abracadabra and all other vices will not cease once we break-up, All regions will suffer because we depend on one another for our existence. We the Niger Deltans will suffer because it is not by Oil alone (and who even says we want to be bound to Biafra?), the North will suffer and so will the South West, Most corporations in Lagos will not be easily uprooted to new countries. And not to forget the fact that the Northerners that are chiefly in the army will benefit from weapon pilfering and again that will not stop some die-hard suicide bombers from making sure your countries run effectively, Separation will not magically create unbridgeable boundaries after all the land mass will still remain the same,
no one could have said it better but you.
I don't know why everyone is crying for secession.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by beespak7(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
moshoodn:

so many people really wanna secede. . . thats too bad.

yes oo we in ss want to secede, and have our own niger delta nation, are you not tired of the boko haram bombings or are you enjoying the bombings ? Nigeria is just not working every body is tired of the hopeless situation snc, or total division of the country is the only way out.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by beespak7(m): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2012
Enoquin:

Dont worry things will definitely take care of them selves when nigeria eventually brakes up. Take the case of the old yugoslavia the brake states like croatia, albania, and kosovo are all doing fine. This is the time to break up nigeria peacefully, nigeria is just not working. How long will we keep driving this car (Nigeria) with the hand brakes on ?
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by beespak7(m): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2012
For those of you wondering why nigeria should break up think well, the northerners     are sending a message that they want their own islamic nation with boko haram actions. Enough of the violence let nigeria divide and let there be peace.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-832290.0.html#top
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by moshoodn(m): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2012
bears and bulls.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by ACM10: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2012
P.S.: Pls tune in to Splash FM 105.5 Ibadan on saturday 10/03/12 from 10AM to 11AM for a live debate between Igbo and Yoruba intellectuals. I'm working to get the tape of today's debate and post it online for public consumption. People are being seriously miseducated on the events surrounding the war and its actors here on NL
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by osaxx: 11:11am On Nov 26, 2012
The north cannot and can never survive on their own. because they are so backward in everything. they never support nigerian in anything bapar from eating from the governments pocket.that is why they dominate all our governmental parastatal ,agencies and ministries. imaging a cow in the helms of affair in the civilize you and I. we were never nigerians, God didnt make us Nigerians.its somebody somewhere in London that joined us together. That mistake must be corrected. because we are not alike in anytin,we totally different in all. they are against everything we love in the south. I think the problem with the north is religiousity.
Re: If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo by mandarin: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
Many youths I presume for most posts are by the young generations, do not understand that governance is not as easy especially after a nation so interdependent as Nigeria(of course for good and otherwise)which has passed through a civil war.
There will be difficult issues like the identities and difficult decisions for some states or people from Edo, Delta, and non-Yoruba in kwara and kogi. The Ikwerre in Rivers and Itsekiri in relation to Igbo and Yoruba respectively. In fact, drawing boundaries might take up to 20 years.The Niger Delta might be at war over resources especially oil blocks except if they should have a common enemy from outside that can give them some kind of inner cohesion but if not,I bet it will be difficult. Then comes the Middle Belt and Hausa/Fulani,where will the border be drawn? if through armed conflicts no one can predetermine such,but it can be achieved through negotiated separation.
Then comes to bear are issues of flash points which can include Porthacourt if Igbos see their nationhood survival based on claiming that city, it cannot be ruled out at all, what about Warri if Yoruba should claim Ishekiri as their kinsmen, Lokoja if Yoruba should dream of pitching their tent at the River bank, what about Delta state where you have many small ethnic groups that their identities can suddenly become of economic value which in a state of violence they will have to associate themselves with a bigger or kinsmen or risk being anihilated in civil violence. Jos,and Kaduna are some of other places.
As regard survival or suffering, I think all the likely successor of Nigeria have something to hang on to, oil is important but not the only important thing in development but people. I think Yoruba and Igbo have human resources and with dogged determinations the Igbo more likely to survive but they will have massive intra- ethnic problems and will still need many of their men live in other countries to repatriate funds home. Minus Porthacourt and the Ikwerre, Igbo may have to shift their focus elsewhere to achieve good trading and will need a whole lots of fund to build infrastructure and they can achieve that. I love them and I know they have the capacity to achieve anything.
Many young people often post here that the North will suffer, I doubt that they will suffer due to scarce resource but they may be affected by their low human development index but it will be a society of rich and poor, believe me they have arable land so they may not be food poor and their exports can be very helpful.The North has a huge population though not as reported by census( I don't believe those figures because I had lived there before) and they can take advantage of that.
The Middle Belt cannot emerge as a country but a couple of countries and their chances of succeeding is high but they will need visionary and strong leaders to do that.Then comes the Yoruba, we must admit they are politically more sophisticated and have Lagos, they have a wider landmass that will not give them any immediate territorial conflict with their neighbors, good farmland and promising oil and gas industry to achieve long term steady economic developments. I see that region especially if able to win for itself the Edo and some Delta areas achieving a second world economy in a decade.If it did not however, it can achieve coherence and first world country in twelve years. I see this happening because of the liberal mindset of the people and their accommodating values that will keep about half of all non Yoruba population within their territory.
I still believe the best way to make Nigeria work is the regional arrangements that will satisfy all Nigerian groups big and small, that is the beauty of the United States.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi / My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) / Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.