Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo (10449 Views)

Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) / Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) / Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 29, 2012
RIP Clifford Orji
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by baslone: 10:28am On Feb 29, 2012
So sad!!! cry
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 29, 2012
Some folks on this forum are not helping the image of this place at at all. Why are you guys bent on destroying what hat a young guy has toiled night and day to build? Please let's eschew this idea of turning every topic on NL Political section into tribal taunting.

We should all be tired of this by now. . . .am tired of coming to read people abusing my tribe because my fellow tribesman has abused them.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Lasinoh: 10:34am On Feb 29, 2012
Demdem:

i agree. [size=20pt]it doesnt worth it for anything. [/size]

Yeah!
Yeah!
Yeah!

My left eye o! cry
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 29, 2012
Lasinoh:

Yeah!
Yeah!
Yeah!

My left eye o! cry

Yeah!
Yeah!
Yeah!

My right eye oh! i was hit by the bullet too! chineke!
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Revolutnz: 10:40am On Feb 29, 2012
This is so sad.Killed just few weeks to his wedding.May his gentle soul rest in peace.

Where is the love people. This kind of things need to be condemned by all whether you are Hausa,Igbo, Yoruba,Ijaw etc.Pls let's start appreciating human life.I'm so ashamed of some people's comment.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Lasinoh: 10:42am On Feb 29, 2012
engineerd:

Yeah!
Yeah!
Yeah!

My right eye oh! i was hit by the bullet too! chineke!

Nor be small tin o!
This Igbo porson wanno kill us for NL!!!
Which kain 'trader' language be dis? cheesy
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by ayusman16(m): 10:46am On Feb 29, 2012
Read from the begining of this thread or any other thread that involves Igbos and Yoruba. The Igbos are always quick to attack when it comes to Yoruba but backout when the Hausas massacre them. They are also quick to insult other tribes despite leaving their villages to seek greener pasture in those so called states.

Why can't they stop whinning about the senseless war Ojukwu led them into that saw their people killed like chicken and they are still being killed. If they want Biafra, this is time to get it as Nigeria's unity is being held by string. If you are not happy in our states - leave and go carve out Biafra now!
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 29, 2012
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by humblebee: 10:58am On Feb 29, 2012
ayusman16:

Igbo man and money, He fought senselessly because of 1k.

I know this dude. He is one arrogant prick

that 1k is HIS money,
wat a way to talk ediot, who knows who's next
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by IHNetworks: 11:06am On Feb 29, 2012
ayusman16:

Read from the begining of this thread or any other thread that involves Igbos and Yoruba. The Igbos are always quick to attack when it comes to Yoruba but backout when the Hausas massacre them. They are also quick to insult other tribes despite leaving their villages to seek greener pasture in those so called states.

Why can't they stop whinning about the senseless war Ojukwu led them into that saw their people killed like chicken and they are still being killed. If they want Biafra, this is time to get it as Nigeria's unity is being held by string. If you are not happy in our states - leave and go carve out Biafra now!
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by olaezebala: 11:15am On Feb 29, 2012
Why is it that Nigeria Media like playing everything than to tribal tone. Saying the Igbo guy was killed by OPC is a very bad caption. If a Yoruba should be killed in Aba by tout, they'll come out to say MASSOB is responsible for it. What do they stand to gain in all these tribal war they are creating? I was in the area when it all started and these fools that murdered the guy are useless area-boys. I personally can't count the number of times I had it rough with those God forsaken areas boys in Ejigbo but you have to be wise as well when dealing with them. There is a simple rule, don't go physical with those fools. They have no life. May the soul of the departed rest in peace
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by sammirano: 11:28am On Feb 29, 2012
Igbos don't have a place amongst us in the west, when it's time we'll send them back to where they belong. R.I.P EZE
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by ifihearam: 11:31am On Feb 29, 2012
PStylish:
So saddening.
The soul of the Igbo man, a staff of Etisalat, is worth more than 100 miscreants/agberos. These agberos have a short lifespan anyway.
What a life wasted afterall the investment on him. What a pity.
A typical Igbo man would rather die than be a coward or be cheated especially in Yorubaland.
This, Chukwuma has proven.
Rest in peace.
I hereby express my sincere condolences to Ndigbo on NL.

IT IS BETTER TO LIVE AS A COWARD AND DIE As HERO OVER 10NAIRA
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by aliliaquat: 11:36am On Feb 29, 2012
reading is the best habit,
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by agbalaya: 11:37am On Feb 29, 2012
It so sad with some of the comments here with each ethnic group rivalry one another destructively which is not helping.
Come to look at it,why will tout be collecting toll in the first instance?
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 29, 2012
What in God's name has this country turned to?
We are talking about this death of a fellow over a meager sum and all you can see is people not having a single iota of human feeling instead they have taken sides based on ethnicity.

It will take a miracle for things to get better in Nigeria. Because rather than people speaking the truth, they will take sides with the wrongdoer just because he is from their state/ethnicity.

The sad thing is most people posting on this are either graduates or undergraduates.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 29, 2012
@lasinoh and co, who told you your folks are spared by bokoharam in their indiscriminate bombing, you are really a fool, i usually always read, but your comments are always hateful and distasteful in every comment. this must really be part of your character. i doubt if it is just for nairaland
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by 1025: 12:12pm On Feb 29, 2012
Igbo man and money, He fought senselessly because of 1k.

I know this dude. He is one arrogant prick

@ayusman16,
we are talking about a young man that is legitimately working to make ends meet. we are talking about a young man about to get married. we are talking about a man who asked for his money. we are talking about a young man with future. we are discussing a death that has broken the heart of a family.
for saying what you have said above, ANY DAY YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND ASK FOR WHAT BELONGS TO YOU, THE STORY OF THIS YOUNG MAN, WILL BE A CHILD'S PLAY TO WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.

@topic,
this is the extent of insecurity in the land. the deceased is a friend's brother and i could feel the pains of the family. the ajao police station has promised to do their best to bring the culprits to books but that is not a new line by nigerian police.
why has the police been waiting for someone to die before they act? why is the oba of the area not going to be dethroned? and why won't the oba be jailed? this is just one out of the hundreds of careless deaths happening in nigeria on daily basis.
may the gentle soul of Chukwuma Ezeh rest peace while i pray that God will give the family the heart to bear the irreplaceable lost of their own.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by ayusman16(m): 12:18pm On Feb 29, 2012
1025:

@ayusman16,
we are talking about a young man that is legitimately working to make ends meet. we are talking about a young man about to get married. we are talking about a man who asked for his money. we are talking about a young man with future. we are discussing a death that has broken the heart of a family.
for saying what you have said above, ANY DAY YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND ASK FOR WHAT BELONGS TO YOU, THE STORY OF THIS YOUNG MAN, WILL BE A CHILD'S PLAY TO WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.

@topic,
this is the extent of insecurity in the land. the deceased is a friend's brother and i could feel the pains of the family. the ajao police station has promised to do their best to bring the culprits to books but that is not a new line by nigerian police.
why has the police been waiting for someone to die before they act? why is the oba of the area not going to be dethroned? and why won't the oba be jailed? this is just one out of the hundreds of careless deaths happening in nigeria on daily basis.
may the gentle soul of Chukwuma Ezeh rest peace while i pray that God will give the family the heart to bear the irreplaceable lost of their own.

The same mouth you opened stupidly to spew curses on your generation will come to pass. It just show how stupid, greedy and backward you and your people are. How can a so called young man with a bright future attempt to fight touts because of 1k? When you know you cannot win. Look at the end result; he's dead and gone. Probably to hell! And you open your mouth to spew rubbish cos you are also foolish and will do same.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Beaf: 12:26pm On Feb 29, 2012
May the soul of Mr Eze rest in peace. The needless loss of human life is a highly regrettable thing. That a life could have been lost over dishonesty (or plain theft) is even worse.

I shudder at the gutter calibre of many of the responses on this thread.
Such shocking comments are not expected from civilised people when lives are lost, but it would seem that most NLers might be armed robbers and other souless types who profit from wickedness and derive mobid pleasure from thoughts of bloodshed.

Very few have even discussed the propriety of tolls for crossing canals, all they want to do is express glee over spilt innocent blood like demons. There are very disturbing questions to be answered: Who does the money collected at those "bridges" go to? What does that money buy? Weapons for armed robbers?

For those who might not be aware, those "bridges" look like this one at Makoko:

[img]http://1.bp..com/_ee8JkmIyAWw/S-aVnv-itkI/AAAAAAAAAT0/wdKUvyA48d8/s1600/Mr+Chubby.jpg[/img]
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 29, 2012
1025:

@ayusman16,

@topic,

AMEEEEEEN!!!

ayusman16:

The same mouth you opened stupidly to spew curses on your generation will come to pass. It just show how silly, greedy and backward you and your people are. How can a so called young man with a bright future attempt to fight touts because of 1k? When you know you cannot win. Look at the end result; he's dead and gone. Probably to hell! And you open your mouth to spew rubbish cos you are also foolish and will do same.

Are you scared of the curse?
You are the one that sounds stupid here.
When you get your money through illegal means how will you know what it means to work hard and diligently for your money?
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by LEXYLOV: 12:51pm On Feb 29, 2012
Very sad that the brother met his untimely death this way ! It would have been better to let the 1k go than to fight with hoodlums, armed robbers, and village nuisance like those good for nothing OPC and lose his life. He would have just take it that armed robber attacked him and went away with his money. better that having anything doing with those devils. May his soul resin in peace. This has nothing to do with tribal issue please not all yorubas support opc. lipsrsealed
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Intrepid1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 29, 2012
ayusman16:

You are be populating every states in Nigeria and keep shouting Biafra! It shows how cowardly you guys are. Nigeria is weak at the central so the best time to fight for silly Biafra is to back to yours states and declare Biafra silly Republic. No wonder you being killed everywhere.

Your father is a bastard, your mother is a bastard, your maggot-ridden siblings are bastards.

You are the quintessential internet tiger who runs for cover at the first sign of physical violence. Your tribalistic utterances clearly reveal your underpriviledged background and lack of intelligence.

If your balls are big enough, go and talk shit to the average Igbo or Hausa man and see if they wont beat the madness out of you. Inbred self-servicer.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by member479760: 1:06pm On Feb 29, 2012
homelessness. go back to biafra land. una sey biafra good - GOOOOOO back.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by kettykin: 1:14pm On Feb 29, 2012
Igbos should watch it , the killing of igbos which started in the north and has been checkmated has started being initiated in the South West, if this is not violently resisted and checkmated it will rise and give brith to something else, The said chukwuma Ezewas very nice promising young man working for Etisalat any Etisalat staff who know him would be surprised at such wickedness and callousness of OPC members who think they can replicate what has been happening in the North in Lagos.

for Once igbos need to sound a note of warning to these murderers who can not try ijaws or fulani to desist from killing innocent igbos , who knos how many of suh killings went unnoticed because the family and friends of the victim are not well to do to create such awareness.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by aljharem(m): 1:16pm On Feb 29, 2012
This is sad cry cry cry cry very sad, RIP eze. May God grant you peace cry
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 29, 2012
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 29, 2012
ayusman16:

Guy I am sure you are no longer a child, it is true that on NL people spew ethnic rubbish but for crying out loud this is someone's death we are talking about here. Why can't you for once respect the death and lash out your venom at the right and on the right thread!

May God help us, it could have been anybody!!
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by BlackPikiN(m): 1:23pm On Feb 29, 2012
ayusman16:

The same mouth you opened stupidly to spew curses on your generation will come to pass. It just show how silly, greedy and backward you and your people are. How can a so called young man with a bright future attempt to fight touts because of 1k? When you know you cannot win. Look at the end result; he's dead and gone. Probably to hell! And you open your mouth to spew rubbish cos you are also foolish and will do same.

You are so stoppoid senseless and a f00l!
You are criminally minded and a thief!
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by ayusman16(m): 1:25pm On Feb 29, 2012
kettykin:

Igbos should watch it , the killing of igbos which started in the north and has been checkmated has started being initiated in the South West, if this is not violently resisted and checkmated it will rise and give brith to something else, The said chukwuma Ezewas very nice promising young man working for Etisalat any Etisalat staff who know him would be surprised at such wickedness and callousness of OPC members who think they can replicate what has been happening in the North in Lagos.

for Once igbos need to sound a note of warning to these murderers who can not try ijaws or fulani to desist from killing innocent igbos , who knos how many of suh killings went unnoticed because the family and friends of the victim are not well to do to create such awareness.

Wonder why some so called educated bigotry will not read the tribal inclination in this dude's comment but are quick to respond when another does contrary to their own feelings.

If your people are being killed elsewhere. Go back to your villages so that kidnapping and armed robbery can progress. Haba!
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by aljharem(m): 1:31pm On Feb 29, 2012
ayusman16:

Wonder why some so called educated bigotry will not read the tribal inclination in this dude's comment but are quick to respond when another does contrary to their own feelings.

If your people are being killed elsewhere. Go back to your villages so that kidnapping and armed robbery can progress. Haba!

dude you are taking your stu.pidity tooo farrrr. In as much as there are silly tribal war on NL. The rubbish you are spewing here is irritating. FACT

Someone died and you are here talking trash. Imagine if that person was you or your family member ?

tribalistic MUMU iddeeeiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Repentant Bandits Release Additional 30 Kidnapped Victims In Katsina / Police Arrest Fake LUTH Doctor / How To Steal A Fowl This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.