Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo (10450 Views)

Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) / Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) / Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by 1025: 1:38pm On Feb 29, 2012
Wonder why some so called educated bigotry will not read the tribal inclination in this dude's comment but are quick to respond when another does contrary to their own feelings.

If your people are being killed elsewhere. Go back to your villages so that kidnapping and armed robbery can progress. Haba!

@ayusman16,
any day, you go out of yorubaland, this same news that has been passed to the family of the deceased will surely be passed to your parents about you. the igbos cannot be in govt and they cannot go about their normal trading and business lives without been killed.
the pains he suffered before he died, the pains his death will course his family, friends and loved ones shall be your portion in Jesus name i have prayed - Amen.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 29, 2012
Na wa o!!

MASSOBs should fight OPC because of this shocked
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Lasinoh: 1:40pm On Feb 29, 2012
tochimas:

@lasinoh and co, who told you your folks are spared by bokoharam in their indiscriminate bombing, you are really a fool, i usually always read, but your comments are always hateful and distasteful in every comment. this must really be part of your character. i doubt if it is just for nairaland

Am I the chief 'hater' on this thread?
Why are you using my name to head the gang? cheesy
My character is 'federal character' o!
Make I no see my name for your fingers again o!
This thread is not about Boko Haram.
Thank you! kiss
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Kc3000: 1:42pm On Feb 29, 2012
Yoruba una don start with the reckless talk again!!!! Meanwhile, Fulanis have killed everybody in Ogun state shocked shocked shocked
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by aljharem(m): 1:51pm On Feb 29, 2012
Kc3000:

Yoruba una don start with the reckless talk again!!!! Meanwhile, Fulanis have killed everybody in Ogun state shocked shocked shocked

no be ideeiot like you and Ohaneze claim 45-90 % of Lagos

It is time to put your population claim to the test. Coward
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 29, 2012
Kc3000:

It is this kind of silly and baseless talk like this that Ayusman is responding too. . . .but you guys wont caution this fo0l here but attack Ayusman. You guys hypocrisy knows no bound! shocked tongue
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Kc3000: 2:06pm On Feb 29, 2012
^^^^^u are useless, u people have been mouthing off from the first page. U think we like to sit here and listen to your rubbish. . . .yes, I said what I said in response to all the insults from your people about a dead Igbo guy. Now u catching feelings, I'm glad u see how it feels when u insult others.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Kc3000: 2:07pm On Feb 29, 2012
@Alj harem, spare me your ramblings. . . you come from a proud lineage of cowards!
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 29, 2012
Kc3000:

^^^^^u are useless, u people have been mouthing off from the first page. U think we like to sit here and listen to your rubbish. . . .yes, I said what I said in response to all the insults from your people about a dead Igbo guy. Now u catching feelings, I'm glad u see how it feels when u insult others.

I have no basis to exchange words with an Internet ID. . . . .but whatever cheap stuff you are smoking and drinking, quit it . . .it's turning you into a bitter dog that barks but can't bite tongue
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by VellyG(m): 2:11pm On Feb 29, 2012
@lasinoh, you should be proud to know that igbos made your darling lagos what it is today, lagos is the commercial nerve centre of the west due to the large population of igbos dere.hope u know ibos are fast becoming commisioners and LGA chairmen as well as special advisers in the west, Ode like u,
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by executinal(m): 2:13pm On Feb 29, 2012
alj harem:

no be ideeiot like you and Ohaneze claim 45-90 % of Lagos

It is time to put your population claim to the test. Coward
Why  can't you just grow up for one day?? were you caused from birth. Always acting like child, can't you overlook some tribal way, i always see you responds like grown up man, some time you act like 16 yrs old man. This is year 2012 wink
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 29, 2012
Olodos are populating N/L by the minutes tongue grin
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by nduchucks: 2:23pm On Feb 29, 2012
chosen04:
The telecoms employee was said to have been angered by the denial resulting in a fight between him and the female member of the group.

Sensing that the female member of the group could not match Eze’s strength, “Ultimate,” was said to have brought out an object suspected to be charm and hit the telecoms employee with it on the chest.

RIP Eze. The perpetrators should be punished for this killing. Having said that, there should never be a reason why a man should physically fight a female. Without the intervention of the male OPC members, I wonder whether the female member would be alive herself.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by VellyG(m): 2:26pm On Feb 29, 2012
@garba audu.you are such a fool, if u ever lived in ejigbo u will never make such silly comment, instead of u to blame the government for not providing good roads and means of transportation for those living dere, if al dese facilities where put in place there wouldn't have been any need to go thru a foot bridge, pls always think b4 u hit yur keypad
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by aljharem(m): 2:35pm On Feb 29, 2012
executinal:

Why  can't you just grow up for one day?? were you caused from birth. Always acting like child, can't you overlook some tribal way, i always see you responds like grown up man, some time you act like 16 yrs old man. This is year 2012 wink

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin MUMU cat don cut una tongue. You no be 70 % of lagos again shocked

shebi lagos na biafra and it has been occupied according to ideeiots like you, wetin happen ?

VellyG:

@lasinoh, you should be proud to know that igbos made your darling lagos what it is today, lagos is the commercial nerve centre of the west due to the large population of igbos dere.hope u know ibos are fast becoming commisioners and LGA chairmen as well as special advisers in the west, Ode like u,

But we do not appreciate it so why not make us appreciate it by moving back then we would know the value of what we had which is that lagos economy is based on Igbo.

Ideeiots
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by slimyem: 3:00pm On Feb 29, 2012
that bridge is one sharp short-cut from the traffic around okota-isolo road.
he should have known better than to fight those guys.
may his soul rest in peace!
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by IHNetworks: 3:02pm On Feb 29, 2012
Death generally is such an unavoidable but terrible thing.
See how people are misbehaving on this thread.
The poor guy is lying cold in the morgue and some have tribalised death, others have gone further to personally insult the poor soul.

First of all, the man wasn't killed becos he is from one part of the country. He was killed because that's what criminals do- they steal, kill and destroy.

The first person who mentioned 'ibo' on this thread is responsible for the unfortunate trend on this thread.

OPC CHARMS HAVE KILLED MORE YORUBA THAN ANYONE ELSE IN LAGOS.

For those personally insulting the dead man, remember that we all have date and when your date comes, think about what will be said of you then.

This thread should be a solemn post for friends, family and colleagues to pray for and say something nice about the departed but you have turned it into tribalistic free for all - Disgraceful !
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by KnowAll(m): 3:03pm On Feb 29, 2012
I[size=16pt] thought there was an Ethnic/ Tribalism thread here on NL, even though it is in the public interest for the news to be widely circulated but once the different proponents arguing for or against the unfortunate incident has gone down the un-glorified road of ethnic bashing including the idi***t who posted the story trying his/her possible best to flame the embers of hatred by pointing fingers towards “OPC” when it is clearly a case of an Area boy terrorizing an innocent member of the society.

Irrespective of tribe this unfortunate incident could have befallen any Yoruba, Hausa, Edo, or Igala man who is unyielding and has a strong disposition to challenge unwarranted, wanton and rude behaviour. From my historical observance of such foolhardiest  bravado witnessed here, it always end in tears for the person’s family.

Same thing happened to a Nigerian in London who felt he was the star of the moment when he summarily despatched an unruly Jamaican right in front of his(Jamaican) girlfriend. (the Nigerian was a bouncer)

Having had his glory for 5 minutes the unlucky Nigerian was tapped on the shoulder by this Jamaican boy who felt humiliated, when the Nigerian man turned around a 9 inch knife was buried right into his chest. That was the last we heard of our unfortunate friend and brother.

Being Bravodoccios with men who have already bought their own coffin is one step too far, I hope a lot of you hot-head would learn from this unfortunate incidence.

Anyway, may his soul rest in peace.[/size]
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by tunnytox(m): 3:14pm On Feb 29, 2012
There's no tribal intent in this killing, many of these OPC members are thugs, touts and miscreants. This could happen to anyone, I pray they apprehend his killers and brought them to justice including the anarchists who take laws into their own hands. RIP
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 29, 2012
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Jisunpack: 3:46pm On Feb 29, 2012
May amdioha strike you dead with the bolded. Which SW are you talking about?

Among all the structures which ones was built by Igbos? 3rd mainlad bridge, Ladipo market? Mile 12 market, Ketu? Idumota? Computer village? Silver bird? Mega plaza? Shorites? Park'n'shop, Bar beach, koramo beach, Epe? Tafawa Balewa stadium? oshodi? Mobil,cheveron,shell,Addax or LNG headquaters? Glo house? Ikoyi club? eko hotels,Union house and all other rise buildings? 1004 housing, LBS, Tin can, Alausa, Ikoyi, lekki maryland, badagry, Agege. . . Which one?!!!!!! You are capital foool to write the bolded. May God punish you X1000. These Igbo fools keep on yarning dust! Bunch of parasites!!!

VellyG:

Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by duke4ever: 3:50pm On Feb 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Na wa o!!

MASSOBs should fight OPC because of this shocked
even a common brainless rat knows this comment is senseless and silly. Ileke, if this is all you've got, I think u should be ashamed of urself. I wish u'd be in the country when ur silly comment is implimented.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 29, 2012
duke4ever:

even a common brainless rat knows this comment is senseless and silly. Ileke, if this is all you've got, I think u should be ashamed of urself. I wish u'd be in the country when ur silly comment is implimented.

I'm currently in Mushin as I type. Oloshi, so you sef no understand how serious this event is? How dare a "coward" touch (talkless of killing) a "bushbaby"? Somebody must pay o. Ojukwu is watching from the right hand side of Hera.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Jisunpack: 4:00pm On Feb 29, 2012
May amdioha strike you dead with the bolded. Which SW are you talking about?

Among all the structures which ones was built by Igbos? 3rd mainlad bridge, Ladipo market? Mile 12 market, Ketu? Idumota? Computer village? Silver bird? Mega plaza? Shorites? Park'n'shop, Bar beach, koramo beach, Epe? Tafawa Balewa stadium? oshodi? Mobil,cheveron,shell,Addax or LNG headquaters? Glo house? Ikoyi club? eko hotels,Union house and all other rise buildings? 1004 housing, LBS, Tin can, Alausa, Ikoyi, lekki maryland, badagry, Agege. . . Which one?!!!!!! You are capital foool to write the bolded. May God punish you X1000. These Igbo fools keep on yarning dust! Bunch of parasites!!!

VellyG:

Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by emmatok(m): 5:03pm On Feb 29, 2012
hmm
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by duke4ever: 5:19pm On Feb 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I'm currently in Mushin as I type. Oloshi, so you sef no understand how serious this event is? How dare a "coward" touch (talkless of killing) a "bushbaby"? Somebody must pay o. Ojukwu is watching from the right hand side of Hera.
so u managed 2 make a come back this Cora Unashamed. Well, when men come we'll talk. I don't have anything with a Cha'ke'le'ke like u.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 29, 2012
duke4ever:

so u managed 2 make a come back this Cora Unashamed. Well, when men come we'll talk. I don't have anything with a Cha'ke'le'ke like u.

Look, ayinyan, if na fight you wan do, make we meet in Mushin today at 7pm. I am waiting for you. Na then we go know man from man. I no get mouth o, I get muscled knuckles and I'm not afraid to teach you how to chop knuckles.  mtcheww
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by uche13: 5:28pm On Feb 29, 2012
OMG!!! this is so sad. Chuks why did you have to go this way. You were so hardworking with a bright future. You always wanted to live to see sanity return to our land. Goodbye cry cry cry.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by duke4ever: 8:05pm On Feb 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Look, ayinyan, if na fight you wan do, make we meet in Mushin today at 7pm. I am waiting for you. Na then we go know man from man. I no get mouth o, I get muscled knuckles and I'm not afraid to teach you how to chop knuckles. mtcheww
7pm @ Mushing? hmmm! This ur freaking intent may get me pushing, lol. But freaking get level nah. Abeg Get beside me!
Wait oh, on as serious 'textbook', u mean u want to fight ur father or the above daughter?
If u really mean biz, I think u should be ready 2 catch enough 'ngbo' with ur dirty pu55i cos u are messing with the real Otu'moye G.guy. I urge u 2 enquire about them b/4 coming here 2 type a response with ur leprous fingers you Cha'ke'le'ke.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by lagcity(m): 8:09pm On Feb 29, 2012
This could happen to anybody irrespective of tribe. Agberos shld have no place in the country angry.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by chosen04(f): 8:09pm On Feb 29, 2012
KnowAll:

I[size=16pt] thought there was an Ethnic/ Tribalism thread here on NL, even though it is in the public interest for the news to be widely circulated but once the different proponents arguing for or against the unfortunate incident has gone down the un-glorified road of ethnic bashing including t[b]he idi***t who posted the story trying his/her possible best to flame the embers of hatred by pointing fingers towards “OPC” when it is clearly a case of an Area boy terrorizing an innocent member of the society. [/b]

YOU ARE A VERY BIG FOOOOOL, INFACT, YOU MUMU KNOWS NO LIMITED . . . . . . .

Are your hands that tired that it couldnt click the link i provided to see the title of the story as written by PUNCH reporter?

ODE . . . . . . . The lost souls who killed EZE are OPC members Period. So stop spewing your venom on an Innocent poster. . . . . .Anu Npama
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by chosen04(f): 8:11pm On Feb 29, 2012
lagcity:

This could happen to anybody irrespective of tribe. Agberos shld have no place in the country angry.

Are you kidding me at the bolded?

When the government of FASHOLA is busy growing bus -stop Agberos? Abeg tell that to TINUBU AND FASHOLA

Repentant Bandits Release Additional 30 Kidnapped Victims In Katsina / Police Arrest Fake LUTH Doctor / How To Steal A Fowl This Christmas