Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo (10448 Views)

Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) / Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) / Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Afam4eva(m): 8:20pm On Feb 29, 2012
It's unfortunate that this incident has been reduced to a tribal affair. The OPC guys that killed the guy did not do so because the guy is Igbo. They did it because he's a Nigerian. I want to believe they've killed more Yorubas than Igbos in lagos. Even the Igbos that retaliated did not do so because OPC is a Yoruba group. They did so because someone killed their friend and brother. If it were to be an Igbo guy that killed Eze, the same thing would have ensued. It's unfortunate that the half-baked graduates who work in our media houses twist stories like this to play on the tribal emotions of Nigerians. If a Yoruba person kills his fellow Yoruba person, you'll see something like "Man kills friend", but if an Igbo man kills a Yoruba person it becomes "Igbo man kills Yoruba man - Yoruba retaliate". We need to get this tribal superiority and idiocy out of our thinking faculty or else we shall keep retrogressing. God bless Nigeria. RIP Eze.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by aljharem(m): 8:26pm On Feb 29, 2012
afam4eva:

It's unfortunate that this incident has been reduced to a tribal affair. The OPC guys that killed the guy did not do so because the guy is Igbo. They did it because he's a Nigerian. I want to believe they've killed more Yorubas than Igbos in lagos. Even the Igbos that retaliated did not do so because OPC is a Yoruba group. They did so because someone killed their friend and brother. If it were to be an Igbo guy that killed Eze, the same thing would have ensued. It's unfortunate that the half-baked graduates who work in our media houses twist stories like this to play on the tribal emotions of Nigerians. If a Yoruba person kills his fellow Yoruba person, you'll see something like "Man kills friend", but if an Igbo man kills a Yoruba person it becomes "Igbo man kills Yoruba man - Yoruba retaliate". We need to get this tribal superiority and idiocy out of our thinking faculty or else we shall keep retrogressing. God bless Nigeria. RIP Eze.

So finally you are growing some brains. When I have been here trying to change una mentality, you went ahead to be posting crap.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Afam4eva(m): 8:30pm On Feb 29, 2012
alj harem:

So finally you are growing some brains. When I have been here trying to change una mentality, you went ahead to be posting crap.

shattap dia.

dude with the way idddeeeiots talk on NL while leaving in Lagos, it is needed. Infact very needed to keep some goats in check

I wish they had taken you great grand parents as slaves so that we won't have your kind in Nigeria. You're a hypocritical bigot. You spend 24 hours everyday on Nairaland causing commotion and deceiving people. You're better of an Almajiri or dead. Just pull the trigger and end your miserable life so that we can rest. Anuofia 2012.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by layman247: 8:52pm On Feb 29, 2012
I am surprised that people are so non-sensitive in their comments. I am a Yoruba man. This is not about tribe. A young, promising Nigerian was killed for nothing. May God comfort his family and his fiancee and may God save Nigeria!
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by aljharem(m): 9:09pm On Feb 29, 2012
afam4eva:

I wish they had taken you great grand parents as slaves so that we won't have your kind in Nigeria. You're a hypocritical bigot. You spend 24 hours everyday on Nairaland causing commotion and deceiving people. You're better of an Almajiri or dead. Just pull the trigger and end your miserable life so that we can rest. Anuofia 2012.

you ideeiot, When I tell you to causion you Igbo brothers on NL over some comments they make, you hypocrites would keep quite

Unlike una, we think. I know some day something like this would happen thus I tried to change the views of my people first. HAVE YOU DONE THE SAME ?

NO ideeiot

When a yoruba die, ideeiot like you would come here laughing etc I tried to warn you you did not listen

When you started your propaganda on Awo i tried to warn you but you would not listen

Now this

Keep being tribalistic, More and more yorubas are waking up to the reality on Ground. You cannot hate us, bad mouth us and say we should form a stu.pid southern Nigeria NO WAY SIR

I have told your Igbos on NL that you all should stop it, you all are too insensitive with your comments

@ Chuwuma RIP
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by oigbaodun: 9:16pm On Feb 29, 2012
Ibos should just leave Lagos and go back to their El-dorado ( read: El-kidnapo)
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by ayusman16(m): 9:17pm On Feb 29, 2012
alj harem: u dis almajiri. U see ur life. U r a double-faced idiot who condemn but make d same thing. U r not even smart in d sense that u did it on d same thread. Why not go kill yourselves as stupidity has mixed with ur brains.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by ak47mann(m): 9:18pm On Feb 29, 2012
OPC is full of shiitt igbos kill them any how they like, useless corwards cool
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by chosen04(f): 9:29pm On Feb 29, 2012
alj harem:

you ideeiot, When I tell you to causion you Igbo brothers on NL over some comments they make, you hypocrites would keep quite

ABOKI WILL ALWAYS BE ABOKI . . . . . . . . .TO CON GINI?

PLS GROW UP!!!!!!!
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by ayusman16(m): 9:34pm On Feb 29, 2012
There are more insane people here o.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 29, 2012
duke4ever:

7pm @ Mushing? hmmm! This ur freaking intent may get me pushing, lol. But freaking get level nah. Abeg Get beside me!
Wait oh, on as serious 'textbook', u mean u want to fight ur father or the above daughter?
If u really mean biz, I think u should be ready 2 catch enough 'ngbo' with ur dirty pu55i cos u are messing with the real Otu'moye G.guy. I urge u 2 enquire about them b/4 coming here 2 type a response with ur leprous fingers you Cha'ke'le'ke.

See as mouth dey run like pure water. I was at Mushin bus stop, but fear never catch you show face.
NL warriors, too scared to put actions behind their words. Chop knuckles, my fiend.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by ak47mann(m): 9:37pm On Feb 29, 2012
some sluts will not even shut their stinking Blow.j.o.b. mouth sad sad
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by bittyend(m): 10:00pm On Feb 29, 2012
@Choosen04

Why can't you and MASSOB clowns do something about it?!?! Invade Lagos and start killing Yorubas - what are you waiting for, the brave ones of biafra??

I laugh in agilichukwu grin grin grin grin grin

R.I.P and God bless the dead!!!
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 29, 2012
Muhehehehehehehehe!! grin grin grin grin

I haven't aughed this good in a while. Nairaland e-warriors battling it out. With their weed dangling from their lips and their fingers blurring at the keyboard.

This thread is so ,
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by yaribaman: 11:09pm On Feb 29, 2012
it is easier for MASSOB or whoever is interested to replicate this in the East.
it will soon start happening
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by EASY39(m): 12:57am On Mar 01, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]u ds stupid OPC Instead of u to organise ure self to defend ure brother and sis away from Boko haram,u were dr killing killing innocent man.All of dem are sensless human being.E ni jere.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by BlackPikiN(m): 1:23am On Mar 01, 2012
Ji_sun_pack:

May amdioha strike you dead with the bolded. Which SW are you talking about?

Among all the structures which ones was built by Igbos? 3rd mainlad bridge, Ladipo market? Mile 12 market, Ketu? Idumota? Computer village? Silver bird? Mega plaza? Shorites? Park'n'shop, Bar beach, koramo beach, Epe? Tafawa Balewa stadium? oshodi? Mobil,cheveron,shell,Addax or LNG headquaters? Glo house? Ikoyi club? eko hotels,Union house and all other rise buildings? 1004 housing, LBS, Tin can, Alausa, Ikoyi, lekki maryland, badagry, Agege. . . Which one?!!!!!! You are capital foool to write the bolded. May God punish you X1000. These Igbo fools keep on yarning dust! Bunch of parasites!!!

You will soon have high BP for no cause other than hitting your keyboard with such fury, slapping your wife while you type and going to bed knowing fully well Igbos dont give a f0rk about you. You remain an online thug!
You are an epitome of a parasitic confused soul.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 01, 2012
Are touts supposed to do toll collections? Nigeria is full of bunch of unorganized animals!
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by ronymee: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2012
its a pity even the so called enlightened people are so engrossed with tribal tussle,am disappointed with the members of this community.
i as hoping to meet constructive people,that are only interesting in moving forward.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by DuduNegro: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2012
You know guys. . . . I dont find it funny when you start saying rubbish about OPC. who don die now, ehn, who kill who again? whoever all these dead people are may their souls rest in peace, Amen. , . . .but keep OPC out of your tongue. Go say what you like about your MASSOB but respect and support OPC. They stand for human rights, unlike your terrorist group MASSOB.

make una no say any more bad thing bout OPC,
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by ak47mann(m): 3:11am On Mar 06, 2012
Four people have been arrested in connection with the the weekend mayhem between a faction of hoolums suspected to be supporters of a member of the House of Representatives and a faction in Ebutte Meta area of Lagos State.

The police in the state have also blamed their inability to arrest the said lawmaker on the lack of any incriminating evidence against him.

The Police Pubblic Relations Officer (PPRO) in charge of the state police command, Samuel Jaiyeoba, while speaking with the Nigerian Tribune on Sunday night, stated that one person had been arrested in connection with the incident.

The Lagos police spokesperson, while speaking with newsmen on Monday on the update on the incident, stated that three more people had been arrested.

There were, however, strong indications that the lawmaker had agreed to compensate residents of Freeman Street, Ebutte Meta, whose property were vandalised during the incident.

Jaiyeoba, however, put the figure of vehicles damaged to be “still fewer than 20” and denied reports that one person was killed in the twoday clash.

“The police in the state are seriously investigating the incident and I can tell you that we have arrested three more people, bringing the number of arrested people to four,” the Lagos PPRO stated.

He also added that “we cannot arrest the lawmaker, since we are not sure that the miscreants were his supporters and the fact that he was not part of the clash.”

Jaiyeoba, however, enjoined residents of Ebutte Meta to be calm, assuring them that the police in the state would not prevent a recurrence of such a clash, but also investigate the circumstances surrounding it.

He, however, stated that the state police command would not spare anybody who was found to have taken part in the ugly incident.
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by bayinq25(m): 3:43am On Nov 09, 2015
Jisunpack:
^
what can cowards do? You are a bigger fool than i thought!! She bi una dey make mouth for internet? She bi na una get south west? Oya this is the time to show your might!

Take up arms and move westward from your tiny abode. Bunch of loud mouthed foools

it must be hard growing up!
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by bayinq25(m): 3:48am On Nov 09, 2015
achi4u:
people that don't think before they.one igbo life is worth more than 10 agberos!!!

R.I.P mr Eze.
one dog's life is worth more than the whole ibo community
Re: Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo by bayinq25(m): 3:51am On Nov 09, 2015
Kachi01:
Always fighting tribal war on NL. There is no more regard for human blood. Nigeria is truly disintegrating. RIP Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu. Long Live Federal Republic Of BIAFRA. The land of the rising sun.
if the westerners and northerners were this hostile how come many Nigerians don't live in the east..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Repentant Bandits Release Additional 30 Kidnapped Victims In Katsina / Police Arrest Fake LUTH Doctor / How To Steal A Fowl This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.