Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? (9042 Views)

What's The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received After Sex? / Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved / What Do People Compliment You On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Natasha2(f): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2012
Dyt:

dear kandii

^I'm writing you this letter with tears in my eyes  grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by iykemanuel(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2012
my endless love. Pretty baby nd so on. I just dont let it stay on ma mind.
Hope u not yealous

Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by kandiikane(m): 9:38am On Mar 01, 2012
ahaha, leave me be.  tongue
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by maasoap(m): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2012
Last year, I went to a bank to withdraw small amount of money but the bank's ATM was not dispensing money. So, I had to go into the banking hall to withdraw. A lady cashier attended to me, and when my details including my passport photograph came up from her system, she simply told me this in the presence of other customers and her colleagues: I like your passport photograph. I felt awkward but I managed to say thank you as my response.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by sashaa(f): 9:41am On Mar 01, 2012
Got a nice one from a guy i happen to have the hots for. He said 'u ar amazing just d way u are' thnx to bruno shaa dat borrowd him d lines :p
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Natasha2(f): 9:43am On Mar 01, 2012
maasoap:

Last year, I went to a bank to withdraw small amount of money but the bank's ATM was not dispensing money. So, I had to go into the banking hall to withdraw. A lady cashier attended to me, and when my details including my passport photograph came up from her system, she simply told me this in the presence of other customers and her colleagues: I like your passport photograph. I felt awkward but I managed to say thank you as my response.

^so should she have called you to the toilet to tell you?  angry Lolz don't mind me I'm just joking  cheesy But why is it that 99% of time people look ugly in passports?  grin grin I remember one pasport I took, I just looked like one kain hard  drug dealer  grin O boy I get to tear the passport  grin  grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nayah(f): 9:55am On Mar 01, 2012
Bijosh thank you for the compliment, but I truly believe this guy exagerated! grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by MyVicky: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2012
I am not usually comfortable with compliments because I have come to understand that over 90% of the compliments we receive are either insincere or with ulterior motives.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nayah(f): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2012
My Vicky:

I am not usually comfortable with compliments because I have come to understand that over 90% of the compliments we receive are either insincere or with ulterior motives.
Yeah I got it, I really think sometimes some people are not sincere, but whatever, life goes on smiley
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2012
Ah! Oui. I gets the joke now. Ha. Funny, no?
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nayah(f): 10:13am On Mar 01, 2012
SimonAndal:

You speak french brother??
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2012
Oui. Comment allez vous?
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nayah(f): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2012
Je vais bien et vous? où avez vous appris le français?
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by jspac(m): 10:24am On Mar 01, 2012
"You are good looking
you are funny
you are a nice guy
you are a good friend."
All fake! Hmmm a real compliment is a gift am yet to recieve. sad
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nayah(f): 10:27am On Mar 01, 2012
js_pac:

"You are good looking
you are funny
you are a nice guy
you are a good friend."
All fake! Hmmm a real compliment is a gift am yet to recieve. sad
lol so you don't think you're nice guy or funny?
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Natasha2(f): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2012
SimonAndal:

Ha I'm confused but I'm glad you get the joke grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by blackwall(m): 11:00am On Mar 01, 2012
she said i waz d best tin dat ever happen 2 her undecided
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Talkwisdom(m): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2012
Rokiatu,wat does it take 2 b ur friend, ?,
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by iykemanuel(m): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2012
lest i forget. I have been called tidy king by all d fellas wey i don run tins with. Peple like goldie,lolipop nd mrs.chima
tongue
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 01, 2012
Je suis grande. Je l'ai appris de ma mère.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nayah(f): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2012
SimonAndal:

Je suis grande. Je l'ai appris de ma mère.
Cool et tu es Nigérian??
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by kolaoloye(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2012
@OP
Ha Kola, thank u very much,you are just a gift to this generation.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Acidosis(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2012
Nayah:

Cool et tu es Nigérian??
Oui! comment çava?
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Nayah(f): 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
Acidosis:

Oui! comment çava?
lol another one?? cool, je vais bien merci et toi?
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by amat: 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2012
''it is minds like yours that formed multinationals''
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by ONESS: 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2012
One day i was busy working the white lady who came to work in my office walked up to me and gave me a fresh rose flower saying " this is for your hard work". i felt good that my efforts was regarded.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by jspac(m): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2012
Nayah:

lol so you don't think you're nice guy or funny?
cheesy of course i do,it's just that am only complimented whenever my help is needed.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by jspac(m): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2012
ONESS:

One day i was busy working the white lady who came to work in my office walked up to me and gave me a fresh rose flower saying " this is for your hard work". i felt good that my efforts was regarded.
Awwwh! Lovely wink
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by ONESS: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2012
Yea. despite the gloom that filled that day IT SUDDENLY BRIGHTENED UP. OPEPLE SHOULD LEARN TO APPRECIATE OTHERS NO MATTER HOW LITTLE.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by Yorisb: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2012
@Topic

YORIS e no go beta 4 u! embarassed
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by AZeD1(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2012
Nayah:

lol another one?? cool, je vais bien merci et toi?
Nayah would you be my french tutor
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? by ONESS: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2012
Nayah i too am interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Facebook Posts And Comments / 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl / 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.