Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl (9051 Views)

Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) / When A Calabar Girl Enters Shoprite For The First Time (photo) / 7 Types Of Girls You Shouldn’t Date If You Don’t Want To Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by Realwvn(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2015
Growing up, I was that wimpy kid who never had the courage to talk to girls and in a world of testosterone, lies of ‘knacking’ girls and foul armpit odour — wimpy means I was also short which basically translates to my face ending where all the other boys armpits shoulders began—this left me with a severe case of Catch Up Syndrome.

So, the moment I got me my own pair of outstretched legs, a gruff voice, misplaced hair growth and the ability to scratch ones groin whilst thinking no one can see you but being terribly wrong, I sought out my own girlfriend and what I got was a Calabar girl – this is the story of my experience with one and why it didn’t quite work out for me.

– First reason why you shouldn’t date a Calabar girl? They’re mostly short!
If you’ve had any experience with short people you’ll attest to this: they are always angry! It comes from that feeling of always being pushed around and the over compensating nature to stopping this. Now, before you call this an unfair generalisation, remember, I used to be short so I have first-hand knowledge of this inherent rage also my ex-girlfriend is Calabar, so I know what it is I speak of.

– The diatribe hasn’t ended, and if you’re someone who’s suffered as much as I, you’d continue too: Afang soup! Most people will tell you a reason why you SHOULD date a Calabar girl is for this wonderful vegetable soup but I’ll tell you this story – Once, my ex made me this “wonder” soup before an important meeting and I spent the entirety of the meeting dropping green fart bombs. If it weren’t for the sheer stroke of luck that the clients were Pakistani and rather than take offence, saw it as a competition and fired me back with their garlic bread bombs, I’d have lost out on the project.

– People never take this into account but it’s an extremely vital point: baby names! Dating will lead to sex—will get to that in a bit—and sex, if done wrong, almost always leads to kids and when that happens, you’re left to deal with the unfortunate task of having to name the kid. Have you heard Calabar names? Imagine bringing a kid into this malevolent world then punishing the kid by giving it a Calabar name? Wickedness! Why should a child have ‘bong’ in its name? Just why?

– If you date a Calabar girl, just be ready to join Club 404 and also be prepared to be snarled, chased and hated by every dog you come across. Which I can tell you now is a very bad thing. They don’t call them, Man’s Best Friend for nothing. How does anyone get to the point of eating their best friend? That’s what Calabar girls do to you, which is one of my strongest arguments as to why you shouldn’t date one.

– Sex! Yes, sex! Sex is a major reason why you shouldn’t date a Calabar girl. Ask anyone about a Calabar girl, the first thing they’ll tell you is: ‘Dem sabi do the thing well’. Look, too much of anything is never good for you. You take 2 tablets of Paracetamol if you have a headache and it cures your ache but go take 20 and you’ll never have to worry about headaches again… you’ll be dead. Which is what sex is to Calabar girl: 50 Paracetamol tablets all coming inside you at one. That’s a terrible attempt at a pun but that’s what Calabar girls do to you.

– I don’t know how else to say this, Calabar girls are strong! I once tried arguing with my ex and the experience left me scarred, literally! Now, because of said scar I can’t wear short-sleeved shirts. At a pool party – I’m that guy wearing a long sleeve. At the gym – I’m the guy wearing long sleeves Having sex? You guessed it… I’m the one wearing long sleeves. I repeat – don’t date Calabar girls!

– You know another reason why you shouldn’t date a Calabar girl? They’re stubborn. I’ll explain it to you so. I’ve been telling my ex-girlfriend, Enobong that she and I are over, I mean after a certain ‘brushing’ she gave me, I said to myself, this relationship is unhealthy and I needed out, but nope, she ain’t taking no for an answer. In fact, she’s knocking at my door as I write this piece. Somebody please save me from this Calabar girl!

– Calabar girls are free to defend themselves in the comments section.
—————–
Faisal Adamu is a strategist, free thinker, constantly in a state of perturbedness, aspiring satirist and he’s profoundly ignorant. he tweets from @notfaizzy

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/7-reasons-why-you-shouldnt-date-a-calabar-girl/
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by IamOpemipo(m): 12:14pm On May 02, 2015
Lol..funny post
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by wachakuta(m): 12:15pm On May 02, 2015
hiya
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by Cholls(m): 12:18pm On May 02, 2015
my brother noted but where can i locate them for number 5
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 02, 2015
..And F & F (FvcK & Food) are the 2 reasons why u should date them..

They are very good in bed..

They cook good... No one can take these from them

And interestingly, some men are only interested in just these 2.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by delishpot: 12:26pm On May 02, 2015
na wa o
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by tohpahz(f): 12:26pm On May 02, 2015
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by dharay88: 12:30pm On May 02, 2015
anoda long notebook cry cry
Kilode na..? undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by richidinho(m): 12:37pm On May 02, 2015
Mad people everywhere
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by Beamborla(f): 12:44pm On May 02, 2015
– The diatribe hasn’t ended, and if you’re someone who’s suffered as much as I, you’d continue too: Afang soup! Most people will tell you a reason why you SHOULD date a Calabar girl is for this wonderful vegetable soup but I’ll tell you this story – Once, my ex made me this “wonder” soup before an important meeting and I spent the entirety of the meeting dropping green fart bombs. If it weren’t for the sheer stroke of luck that the clients were Pakistani and rather than take offence, saw it as a competition and fired me back with their garlic bread bombs, I’d have lost out on the project.

This really got me laughing real hard. Albeit, I have a feeling it's not true.

Nwaz, op, I want to marry a calabar boy... No spoil market for my female children. angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by LewisO: 12:49pm On May 02, 2015
Enoquin:
undecided Give me a mention when it gets to the funny part
Don't blame the (op) blame the source. grin

U must be a Calabar girl. grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by Enoquin(f): 12:56pm On May 02, 2015
undecided Give me a mention when it gets to the funny part
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by jamex93(m): 12:58pm On May 02, 2015
the fear of Ekaite part 1

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by thorpido(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2015
Faisal Adamu is a strategist, free thinker, constantly in a state of perturbedness, aspiring satirist and he’s profoundly ignorant. he tweets from @notfaizzy.

Stereotypical ignorance.I hope the Op was being satirical.

A lot of people who shout Calabar Calabar don't even know the difference between Akwa Ibom and Cross River not to talk of Anang,Ibibio,Efik etc

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by Realwvn(m): 1:25pm On May 02, 2015
thorpido:
Faisal Adamu is a strategist, free thinker, constantly in a state of perturbedness, aspiring satirist and he’s profoundly ignorant. he tweets from @notfaizzy.

Stereotypical ignorance.I hope the Op was being satirical.

A lot of people who shout Calabar Calabar don't even know the difference between Akwa Ibom and Cross River not to talk of Anang,Ibibio,Efik etc

Please move on if you can't find the humour there, he didn't even mention any serious reason why you shouldn't date a calabar woman. You are just riddled with hate. You don chop?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by thorpido(m): 1:33pm On May 02, 2015
Realwvn:

Please move on if you can't find the humour there, he didn't even mention any serious reason why you shouldn't date a calabar woman. You are just riddled with hate. You don chop?
you can come for my leftover before I give it to the dogs.
It's afang soup by the way.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 02, 2015
dharay88:
anoda long notebook cry cry
Kilode na..? undecided
cheesy read dont b a lazy guy,if na ur exam wont u read it?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2015
Beamborla:

This really got me laughing real hard. Albeit, I have a feeling it's not true.

Nwaz, op, I want to marry a calabar boy... No spoil market for my female children. angry

'Calabar' (Ibibio and Efik) females top the charts in many areas.

1.Best cooks.
2. Liberality beneath the sheets.
3.Better homekeepers.
4. Better mannered.
And even lighter-skinned than the others (for those who are obsessed with skin colour).
What more does a man want?

Proudly Ibibio! smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by 2dice(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2015
The Op made me remember that sonG titled "ekeatte" calabar girls are short...who dont knw that b4...
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 02, 2015
Realwvn:
Growing up, I was that wimpy kid who never had the courage to talk to girls and in a world of testosterone, lies of ‘knacking’ girls and foul armpit odour — wimpy means I was also short which basically translates to my face ending where all the other boys armpits shoulders began—this left me with a severe case of Catch Up Syndrome.

So, the moment I got me my own pair of outstretched legs, a gruff voice, misplaced hair growth and the ability to scratch ones groin whilst thinking no one can see you but being terribly wrong, I sought out my own girlfriend and what I got was a Calabar girl – this is the story of my experience with one and why it didn’t quite work out for me.

– First reason why you shouldn’t date a Calabar girl? They’re mostly short!
If you’ve had any experience with short people you’ll attest to this: they are always angry! It comes from that feeling of always being pushed around and the over compensating nature to stopping this. Now, before you call this an unfair generalisation, remember, I used to be short so I have first-hand knowledge of this inherent rage also my ex-girlfriend is Calabar, so I know what it is I speak of.

– People never take this into account but it’s an extremely vital point: baby names! Dating will lead to sex—will get to that in a bit—and sex, if done wrong, almost always leads to kids and when that happens, you’re left to deal with the unfortunate task of having to name the kid. Have you heard Calabar names? Imagine bringing a kid into this malevolent world then punishing the kid by giving it a Calabar name? Wickedness! Why should a child have ‘bong’ in its name? Just why?

– If you date a Calabar girl, just be ready to join Club 404 and also be prepared to be snarled, chased and hated by every dog you come across. Which I can tell you now is a very bad thing. They don’t call them, Man’s Best Friend for nothing. How does anyone get to the point of eating their best friend? That’s what Calabar girls do to you, which is one of my strongest arguments as to why you shouldn’t date one.

– Sex! Yes, sex! Sex is a major reason why you shouldn’t date a Calabar girl. Ask anyone about a Calabar girl, the first thing they’ll tell you is: ‘Dem sabi do the thing well’. Look, too much of anything is never good for you. You take 2 tablets of Paracetamol if you have a headache and it cures your ache but go take 20 and you’ll never have to worry about headaches again… you’ll be dead. Which is what sex is to Calabar girl: 50 Paracetamol tablets all coming inside you at one. That’s a terrible attempt at a pun but that’s what Calabar girls do to you.

– I don’t know how else to say this, Calabar girls are strong! I once tried arguing with my ex and the experience left me scarred, literally! Now, because of said scar I can’t wear short-sleeved shirts. At a pool party – I’m that guy wearing a long sleeve. At the gym – I’m the guy wearing long sleeves Having sex? You guessed it… I’m the one wearing long sleeves. I repeat – don’t date Calabar girls!

– You know another reason why you shouldn’t date a Calabar girl? They’re stubborn. I’ll explain it to you so. I’ve been telling my ex-girlfriend, Enobong that she and I are over, I mean after a certain ‘brushing’ she gave me, I said to myself, this relationship is unhealthy and I needed out, but nope, she ain’t taking no for an answer. In fact, she’s knocking at my door as I write this piece. Somebody please save me from this Calabar girl!

– Calabar girls are free to defend themselves in the comments section.
—————–
Faisal Adamu is a strategist, free thinker, constantly in a state of perturbedness, aspiring satirist and he’s profoundly ignorant. he tweets from @notfaizzy

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/7-reasons-why-you-shouldnt-date-a-calabar-girl/

calabar girl break ur heart so
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

1.Best cooks.
3.Better homekeepers.
4. Better mannered.
And even lighter-skinned than the others (for those who are obsessed with skin colour).

Proudly Ibibio! smiley

undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2015
Justfollowit:

undecided

What? :-/ Extolling the qualities of females from my tribe doesn't make me a tribal bigot, does it? I AM LIBERAL.smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by mrbillz(m): 2:21pm On May 02, 2015
I once dated one. she's so nice and cool. we lost connection due to distance...
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

What? :-/ Extolling the qualities of females from my tribe doesn't make me a tribal bigot, does it? I AM LIBERAL.smiley

Indeed! I hear you grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by Dabss(m): 2:27pm On May 02, 2015
JEGA01:
..And F & F
They are very good in bed...
it's not always true jor! The ones I have met are as lazy as sloths. undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 02, 2015
Op is a stereotyping machine
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 02, 2015
Dabss:
it's not always true jor! The ones I have met are as lazy as sloths. undecided
the ones you ve met?shocked Meaning not 1, not 2, not 3...guy careful o! HIV real oo..and calabar girls dey get am plenty

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by Dabss(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2015
JEGA01:
the ones you ve met?shocked Meaning not 1, not 2, not 3...guy careful o! HIV real oo..and calabar girls dey get am plenty
just 2. But I am sick of the Hype. Calabar girls don't have any sexual superpowers abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by Beamborla(f): 3:14pm On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

1.Best cooks.
3.Better homekeepers.
4. Better mannered.

Proudly Ibibio! smiley
I agree not.
They may be good but certainly not the best.
I believe it all depend on individual and has nothing to do with the tribe of the person.

Modified

Ekiti girls are the best grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by holusormi(m): 3:23pm On May 02, 2015
Dabss:
just 2. But I am sick of the Hype. Calabar girls don't have any sexual superpowers abeg!

I keep telling people this same thing , I served in calabar and I had my fair share of possay,, only about 2 were really great in bed and they weren't even calabar , they were akwa ibom, the remaining calabar girls I slept with were as mediocre in bed as their Ibo and Yoruba counterparts.... It's all stereotype joor
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by oloworulz(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2015
@ op, u are dry
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl by mrbillz(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2015
holusormi:

I keep telling people this same thing , I served in calabar and I had my fair share of possay,, only about 2 were really great in bed and they weren't even calabar , they were akwa ibom, the remaining calabar girls I slept with were as mediocre in bed as their Ibo and Yoruba counterparts.... It's all stereotype joor
DID YOU JUST SAY YORUBA? TRY ONDO GIRL

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) / So Is Fat Really What Is In, In Africa? / Exposed : Instagram Runs Girls And Their Mode Of Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.