Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Describe Ojukwu In One Word. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Ojukwu In One Word. (5165 Views)

Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan / Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) / A Suitable Statue For Ojukwu In Enugu (picture Sample) 300 Meters High. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 29, 2012
Sweetnecta:

Of all the people who lionized or insult this man, which of you can tell me that you witness the war and your knowledge of it was not from history book, or story told?

We need to be careful how we use our fingers. The man did not offend anyone of you. He had many yoruba friends and many of them called him Egbon.

How dare you young people insult a late state man?

Many of you could not defend your family let alone your tribe. Late Ojukwu did what most men of his time couldn't do: He stood his ground and he fought for the rights of many.

He told igbo people, "if you cross this line, we will defend your person".

Many men of today will let gang of armed men pillage his family thinking that it is best to preserve his own life.

Leave the dead man alone. Each of us should be concerned with our own lives and what benefit we bring to others.

You are too nice to be here !
muyoto:

icon

No wonder most ibos end up as armed robbers.
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by Rastamann: 9:41pm On Feb 29, 2012
A Coward who abandoned his people when the war he started was hot up!
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by LogicMind: 9:44pm On Feb 29, 2012
[center][size=88pt]Greatest[/size][/center]
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by Digriz(m): 9:49pm On Feb 29, 2012
Rastamann:

A Coward who abandoned his people when the war he started was hot up!
if i may ask you,did they complain that he abandoned them?
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by member479760: 9:56pm On Feb 29, 2012
Yes!
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by piphunter(m): 9:57pm On Feb 29, 2012
compress that into one word, my friend. Or choose one of them. DepressedPossessedLunaticWhich one?
A maniacally depressed looney with anaemia  angry angry
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by iiiyyyk(m): 10:05pm On Feb 29, 2012
Logic Mind:

[center][size=88pt]Greatest[/size][/center]

LEGEND
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by Korrection(m): 10:07pm On Feb 29, 2012
As some of you mock this great man that fought a village against a nation, so also the rest of your generations will be mocked, He was a man who saw tommorow, if you want this country to be seperated then stop the mockery and fight ,
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by Jisunpack: 10:11pm On Feb 29, 2012
Lunatic
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by rabzy01: 10:12pm On Feb 29, 2012
Killer
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by osifred(m): 10:15pm On Feb 29, 2012
Rebl
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by Arysexy(m): 10:18pm On Feb 29, 2012
[size=8pt][b][b][b]HERO[/b][/b][/b][/size]
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by Arysexy(m): 10:22pm On Feb 29, 2012
HERO
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by deebayour(m): 10:31pm On Feb 29, 2012
idealist
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by Dede1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 29, 2012
Indomitable
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by murtalaa(m): 10:38pm On Feb 29, 2012
ex-vegetable
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by eghost247(m): 10:39pm On Feb 29, 2012
Subscribing
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by guonno: 10:42pm On Feb 29, 2012
yorubas just cant stand it! they envy him! he left because he wanted to return and strengthen the igbos, and he did! i can swear to that. ojukwu cannot be described in one word, he is too great to be described in one word! in one sentence, ojukwu is the man whom saw tomorrow! the middle belt and ss has testified to that! what other important group are we waiting for to conclude that ojukwu is any good description you think of.
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by guonno: 10:45pm On Feb 29, 2012
he looked into tomorrow!

Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by icconium(m): 10:48pm On Feb 29, 2012
separatist
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:50pm On Feb 29, 2012
Chairman cool cool cool cool
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by icconium(m): 10:51pm On Feb 29, 2012
seperatist
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by icconium(m): 10:52pm On Feb 29, 2012
seperatist
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by chrysso83(m): 10:54pm On Feb 29, 2012
All these yoruba imps who think dey can come to nairaland and insult legends just becos dey re given opportunity. Fact is No yoruba leader living or dead is worthy to undo the strap of Ojukwu's war shoes. He is an Icon, an epitome on bravery.
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 29, 2012
Sweetnecta:

Of all the people who lionized or insult this man, which of you can tell me that you witness the war and your knowledge of it was not from history book, or story told?

We need to be careful how we use our fingers. The man did not offend anyone of you. He had many yoruba friends and many of them called him Egbon.

How dare you young people insult a late state man?

Many of you could not defend your family let alone your tribe. Late Ojukwu did what most men of his time couldn't do: He stood his ground and he fought for the rights of many.

He told igbo people, "if you cross this line, we will defend your person".

Many men of today will let gang of armed men pillage his family thinking that it is best to preserve his own life.

Leave the dead man alone. Each of us should be concerned with our own lives and what benefit we bring to others.
God bless u sis, i guess if u were an igbo,blutooth wud have cursed u as usual, am glad u didnt join d crowds.
.its shockin that seun claimed some few weeks back dat he didnt no d tribalists on nairaland.am glad to hv disblived his lies/rantings, 4some 1 that owns&cares abt this site not to see d fools who litter about on nairaland givin insults to others goes a long way to show us dat seun jes banned blutooth in pretence, i wonder wot pple get in spoilin d mynds of upcomin kids dat read nairaland, its such shame, d more d insults frm dis haters,d more d respect i get 4dis man escalates, R.I.P IKEMBA, U HAVE DONE UR PART,I PRAY WE FINISH D REST
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by arogbowei: 11:15pm On Feb 29, 2012
Enigmatic.
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by Rgp92: 11:21pm On Feb 29, 2012
[size=30pt]BIGGEST COWARD EVER!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by Rgp92: 11:22pm On Feb 29, 2012
Why wasnt he buried in Ivory coast?
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by chuxyn: 11:25pm On Feb 29, 2012
Rebel
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by odumchi: 11:27pm On Feb 29, 2012
Rgp92:

[size=30pt]BIGGEST COWARD EVER!!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]

Lol. People only know how to talk.

No matter how much of a coward he might have been, he is still a hundred times braver than you and I. Tell me who could've had the audacity to break away from Nigeria and efficiently manage a nation for three years amid war? That's right no one. Until you've done something like that, don't come back and talk.

Perfect case of a grasshopper calling an elephant short.
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by Wadosky(m): 11:28pm On Feb 29, 2012
a soldier
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by kcbaba0071(m): 11:28pm On Feb 29, 2012
All of una wen dey call ikemba names no get sense at all, una no fit stand up 4una righ, una no fit sidon 4una left,no even no wetin u want 4life sef, na ur type fella preach for, no one of u fukers hv guts to do anytin but only to cal hero names, tink of urseif, dt na y dem dey bobo una.
ikemba rest in peace
u r a mentor, a prophet, a visioneer, a strong man, a warrior, na pple like u and fela we need for this God forsaken and forgotten naijeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

PHCN Official Electrocuted In Ado-ekiti / GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans / $600,000,000 In Drug Money Buried On His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.