Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Robbers Attack First Generation Bank With Dynamite In Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbers Attack First Generation Bank With Dynamite In Port Harcourt (6916 Views)

Apc-dynamite & Gunshot At Apc Rally In Rivers With Photos / Picture Of The First Generation Of Nigerian Army Officers / Boko Haram Mount Dynamite Raid, Rob Bank, In Looting Spree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack First Generation Bank With Dynamite In Port Harcourt by Bawss1(m): 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
joe george:

the fishermen in the niger delta normally use dynamites in catching fish. they throw it into the river, after the explosion, the dead fishes float in the water and easy to catch. due to this use of dynamite, dynamites are common in that area, thus the assumption that dynamites are always used

The only reasonable answer to the question I asked earlier even though I suspect it is just a penchant for reporters to hastily conclude that the explosion was carried out with a dynamite.
The other wiseacres would have just kept quiet instead of displaying their ignorance (about a matter that didn't even concern them)
Re: Robbers Attack First Generation Bank With Dynamite In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2012
Please where can i buy dinamitas (as the spaniards call it)?? I think they are better than knockouts.
Re: Robbers Attack First Generation Bank With Dynamite In Port Harcourt by darne(m): 3:14am On Mar 02, 2012
Raxxye:

What problems do u hv with d type of weapons or explosives used? Maybe u should recommend, or possibly, supply the type used in ur area to them.
@topic. Hw sad. I only wish they spare innocent lives when carrying out their evil acts.

Hahahaha You Made My Night cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

*dhtml:

Please where can i buy dinamitas (as the spaniards call it)?? I think they are better than knockouts.

Who told you Nairaland Is The Best Place To Find An Answer shocked shocked FooooooooooL ,.WTF do you need a dynamite for ? Rob Another bank as your friends did ? Mtcheeeew thunder fire your Yansh angry angry tongue
Re: Robbers Attack First Generation Bank With Dynamite In Port Harcourt by Testy17: 5:34am On Mar 02, 2012
We need 2 pray 2 God b4 going out my people.
Re: Robbers Attack First Generation Bank With Dynamite In Port Harcourt by sugardaddy1(m): 10:01am On May 19, 2012
This mode of robbery has been going on almost on a monthly rorational basis at Ekpoma, Uromi, Auchi, Sabongida-Ora and Afuze all in Edo state for the past 2 years now with FirstBank Plc being the most attacked bank. The most recent was about two months ago around March when UBA & Zenith banks were simultaneously attacked in broad day light at about 9am at Ekpoma. In all cases till date, just like this port harcourt one, innocent lives are always lost as either police and soldiers scamper for safety or are overpowered on a few occasions where they attempted confronting the robbers.
It's so sad that we have allowed PDP & CPC to breed these criminal gangs that are now threatening to tear this country apart. While PDP bred Niger Delta militants who have now snowballed into gang robbers, kidnappers, etc, the CPC bred militant youths that have now graduated into Boko Haram terrorists.
May God save us from our politicains.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. / Why EKO ATLANTIC CITY May Just Be The BIGGEST 'Plot Of Water' In Africa! / Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.