Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Love You But - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You But (1125 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love You But by EmmaUG: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2012
What is the one thing dat is missing in ur partner n u wish to change it even if is not posisble.i no there is no relationship dat is perfect though there could be strond love.there could be one thing u dont like in him or her bt it doesnt mean u dnt love d person.so what is dat in him or her u dont like.I LOVE U BUT
Re: I Love You But by EmmaUG: 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2012
To me i love her BUT she dout me so much,what is urs
Re: I Love You But by Dyt(f): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2012
a but?
thinkin . . . . . . .
as it s, everyth he does appears lyk it shld b, bt dunno if he annoys me o, den i ll think of his buts
even if he annoys me, m i supposed 2 kip on 2 his buts?
Re: I Love You But by webcam(m): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2012
MY IS VERY CARING AND ACCOMODATE BUT SLOW AND TAKE SOME NASTY STEP ALL IN THE EXCUSE OF CARING IMAGEN SHE BORROW ME ALL HER SALARY,GO EXTRAL MILE TO PLEASE ME WHICH IS NOT NORMAR EVEN BIBLE SAID LOVE UR NEIGBOUR AS YOUR SELF NOT MORE THAT YOUR SELF, I LOVE HER BUT SHE SLOW AND MAKE ITS LOOK THAT SHE DINT HAVE A PLAN SHE BELIEVE IN WHAT COME HER WAY ISTEAD OF SHE WORKING ACCORDING TO PLAN
Re: I Love You But by Dyt(f): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2012
^ u r d one dats slow
damn
u men can so complain
so a woman givin er all 2 u mks er slow?
u nt even ashamed 2 say she borrowed u all er salary
shame on u man
Re: I Love You But by webcam(m): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2012
@DYT YOU ARE NEXT TO MONKEY, MY INCOME IS 5TIMES HER OWN SO DONT THING AM POOR AS THAT SHE DO IT TO SOME PPL TOO, SHE SLOW INTIM OF TAKING FAST AND CONCREATE DECISION, AM TRYING TO CHANGE HER IF I CAN
Re: I Love You But by Dyt(f): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2012
she loves u 2 much n u tag er slow?
damn u man
Re: I Love You But by Sijo01(f): 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2012
***Searching my Love dictionary if der's 'BUT'***
undecided undecided
Re: I Love You But by webcam(m): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2012
@DYT CARING AND SLOW ABOUT HER IS TWO DIFFRENT ISSUE, SHE SLOW IN GENERAL SLOW HAS NOTHING DOING WITH CARING IS TWO DIFF ISSUE
Re: I Love You But by AustinG1(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2012
webcam:

@DYT YOU ARE NEXT TO MONKEY, MY INCOME IS 5TIMES HER OWN SO DONT THING AM POOR AS THAT SHE DO IT TO SOME PPL TOO, SHE SLOW INTIM OF TAKING FAST AND CONCREATE DECISION, AM TRYING TO CHANGE HER IF I CAN

That doesnt mean she is slow, she is just loving you with all her heart nd u better appreciate and dont bother changing her, coz if u change her, u will surely pay for it if u settle down with her, then she wont borrow u no more grin she will take it to the orphanage instead, grin
Re: I Love You But by AustinG1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2012
webcam:

That doesnt mean she is slow, she is just loving you with all her heart nd u better appreciate and dont bother changing her, coz if u change her, u will surely pay for it if u settle down with her, then she wont borrow u no more  grin  she will take it to the orphanage instead, grin
Re: I Love You But by webcam(m): 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2012
YOU PPL DINT GET ME RIGHT WHY WILL YOU GIVE CARING FOR PPL THAN YOU DO TO UR SELF?THE SLOW PATTEN OF HER THAT ANNOYED ME MOST
Re: I Love You But by Dyt(f): 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2012
stfu nigga
u nt makin any sense
Re: I Love You But by Idowuogbo(f): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2012
webcam:

YOU PPL DINT GET ME RIGHT    WHY WILL YOU GIVE CARING FOR PPL THAN YOU DO TO UR SELF?THE SLOW PATTEN OF HER THAT ANNOYED ME MOST
Dude u don't seem righted,did u jus cal a gal dats willing to give her all to please u slow? Damn u defo have no human qualities,u b confirm animal.
Re: I Love You But by kemiola89(f): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2012
we love each other but he doesnt take tins serious,he calls once in a month,and stil claims am always on his mind
Re: I Love You But by SAFO(m): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2012
webcam:

YOU PPL DINT GET ME RIGHT    WHY WILL YOU GIVE CARING FOR PPL THAN YOU DO TO UR SELF?THE SLOW PATTEN OF HER THAT ANNOYED ME MOST

Yeah you're really not making any sense.

Why did she give you her salary anyway?
Re: I Love You But by slimyem: 12:11am On Mar 02, 2012
kemiola89:

we love each other but he doesnt take tins serious,he calls once in a month,and stil claims am always on his mind
the bolded doesnt seem right.
Its one quite big but.shine your eye!
Re: I Love You But by horny4u(f): 12:29am On Mar 02, 2012
webcam:

YOU PPL DINT GET ME RIGHT WHY WILL YOU GIVE CARING FOR PPL THAN YOU DO TO UR SELF?THE SLOW PATTEN OF HER THAT ANNOYED ME MOST

Get someone fast, the type they sang chop my money for.
Re: I Love You But by Adaeze003(f): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2012
kemiola89:

this is serious! Is this a relationship or a friendship
Re: I Love You But by kemiola89(f): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2012
seriously i dont know what to think, i recently quarelled with him about dat, but his friends keeps telling me dats his nature.
Re: I Love You But by Dyt(f): 10:29am On Mar 02, 2012
very funny
wen sm1 s on ur mind, u always wanna check up on dat person
dat guy s nt jst in2 u ma'am
Re: I Love You But by slimyem: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2012
kemiola89:

seriously i dont know what to think, i recently quarelled with him about dat, but his friends keeps telling me dats his nature.
wake up,wake up!
Wake up from your slumber!
Its a simple fact.
He's not into you
Re: I Love You But by kemiola89(f): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2012
@dyt n slimyem thanks 4 the advice, have always tot about dat 2
Re: I Love You But by Mynd44: 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2012
I love her but she is perfect. It is near impossible to pick a fight or get angry at her
Re: I Love You But by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2012
I love her but her attitude his very bad.
Re: I Love You But by Dyt(f): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2012
^ ow do u mean wen u say sm1 s got a bad attitude?
Re: I Love You But by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2012
^^
It means she would rather give his landlord punny than him
Re: I Love You But by Dyt(f): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2012
den dats rili a bad attitude
Re: I Love You But by cantell(m): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2012
kemiola89:

[b]T[/b]it for tat. You ladies do it all the time.
It's quite obvious you love him more than he does, else reverse would be the case.
Re: I Love You But by Mynd44: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2012
^^^
maybe his mind only works once a month

(1) (Reply)

The Cubicle Events Marquee , Maitama Abuja Is Opening / DELETE / Why The Rush For Nurses Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.