Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (39113 Views)

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by gashabar: 8:00am On Dec 23, 2005
Hey,

Have you ever been in a relationship with a guy whom you know does not love you the way that you love him, however he can't stand you being with another person?
Relationships are soooooooo complicated, sometimes it makes you wish that you were an island, all by yourself, without having this nagging pain in your heart.
What do you guys think?
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by yummy(m): 1:03am On Jan 09, 2006
in a relationship, some1 would surely love than the other but it doesn't matter as long as they're both determined. don't think it's possible to love equally, mayb am wrong rolleyes
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by tellbabe(f): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2006
He might love u bt juz pretendin he does not.but if u knw 4 sure that he doesnt,why waste your time?girlfriend free yourself from all the heartbreaks
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by elvin(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2006
as yummy said."don't think it's possible for persons to love equally". i think he's wrong saying that. it's very possible for that to happen
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by disney(f): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2006
If it is me , l don't think l would waste my time one bit when there are plenty guys out there that are dying to love me so why would l waste my precious time with an idiot who doesn't love me or care less about me in this modern era 2006. grin shocked
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by yummy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2006
elvin:

as yummy said."don't think it's possible for persons to love equally". i think he's wrong saying that. it's very possible for that to happen
Please explain how you can love equally. It seems you're seeing it as a graph, or would you go inside your girl to measure it? i don't really get. expain better
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by Rhodalyn(f): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2006
all is fair in luv n war
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by DEKING3(m): 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2006
It's not so easy and funny for the one you love not to love you as much but I guess it's the price you've got to pay for loving him/her.
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by comely(f): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2006
U need to do serious research and be sure of yourself,because i see no reason why he will not let you find your soulmate ,when is not ready to occupy that space in your heart
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by kelvinO(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2006
it is possible he does love you, but his ego keeps burning him down. tell me why stick with a girl you can't stand? please be real. it's no move. believe it or not he has a spot for you
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by babymine(f): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2006
Its no fun loving smone who doesn't love you back. Love isn't supposed to be one-sided. I'd rather give my love to some one who deserves it n that definitely will be smone who loves me back. wink
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by Rhodalyn(f): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2006
whtz da point in being in a relationship wit some1 who dsnt luv u as much as u luv him
deres no point!!!!
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by DarkNight1(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2006
Dumb move for a guy,

A girls gotta want you a whole lot more than you want her. or you are set for heartbreak.
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by omolewa(f): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2007
yeah i know wat you are talkin about,its because some guys can,t figure out wat they want,but at the end of the day he might really like u,but does not want u to know its a bad thing to show your love to a guy and at the end of the day the guy does not show the love back it hurts so much.
jUST TAKE THINGS EASY grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by imranz: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2007
Romance

Join Legwork.com.ng for free dating service. Look for that special guy and girl on Legwork.com.ng. You can send mail, chat and send web2sms on Legwork.com.ng. Find you soul mate Now.
Click on this link: legwork.com.ng
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by osereka(m): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2007
maybe the guy get pay and she no wan miss the pay nko?
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by nasnas(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2007
Osereka! u don come here again! which kin pay? abi na u dey giv d pay? i dey bau 4 u o.
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by hibans(f): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2007
at times we think even if the person doesn't love initially as times goes on it will develop but that's wrong. How can a guy pretend to me who he loves me? does he want to chest me away or what? As for me, the movement i found out there is no love the way i love him, I'll definitely walk out. for me, is like i never been in a good relationship is either i love the person doesn't love me the i do or the person love me and i don't love him.
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by luxoire(f): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2007
@gashabar
oh oh, sounds to me like u got one of them!

WHY ARE U EVEN WITH SOMEONE WHOM U KNOW DOESNT LOVE U? {judging from ur title}

anyhow, na love, i know the feeling, u just have to tell him to quit playing games, either he wants u, in which case he needs to stop with the games and start acting like it

or he doesnt want u, and u both call it off

all this beingh in the middle not sure of where u stand - winds me the devil up!!

on the other hand, i hope ur not one of those girls tghat seek constant attention and assurance that he loves u. maybe he doesnt have to say it all the time as long as he acts it,
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by OgaMadam(f): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2007
the one you love doesnt love you

the one you dont love loves you.

GREATEST PARADOX OF ALL TIME.
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2007
@topic
never been, i personally think a guy who cannot love me the way i want to be loved, is a complete waste of time and resources, if such guy does not want to let me go then he is a big time JOKER.
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by MILITIA(f): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2007
@Topic!
scratches head Sex must be great! cool
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by Lagoschic: 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2007
its so good its so good, loving somebody and somebody loves you back, ****song by****
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by tulk2mi: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2008
@ post
for d fact dat he cant stand you been with anoda guy means he is jealous, n a little bit of jealousy is healthy cos it shows dat he cares. So girly hang on he cares 4 u but sometimes wen we show u how much we care, theres a tendency 4 u to take advantage mayb dats y he is holding back to keep u in check wink

But 2 b in relationship that you know the person does not love u like u love him/her, its beta u bale out, cos though u want 2 b with dat person u'll neva be happy cos u can tell dat d person is not giving it a 100%, n whether u like it or not d relationship is doomed to fail. So it is beta 2 break it up now n nurse ur heart back 2 health in good time cos ur will still be broken even wen ur r with him/her.

And again, sometimes the person loves u the way he or she can and mayb u just want more than the person can give
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by Tessynea(f): 11:07am On Jun 18, 2008
being jealous does not mean he cares, i disagree with that , we have lots of deceitful men that derive lots of fun in ruining ladies life. don't be deceived by any one . i know it's not easy when you're in love but sis, take a bold step, move on with your life and fashy him.
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by amaikama(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2008
Am speaking from an experience but why is it so? angry please i need answer.
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by joomiegal(f): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2008
his being jealous does NOT mean he cares!! men are notoriously territorial. more like he sees you as his property or somthing. i know someone whose boyfriend didnt 'send' her, but wuld immediately turn on the loving act once anoda male got interested. she wuld run back to him, thinkin he'd changed, only to find herself back to square one once the other guy had backed off.

As for me, i'd kick him to the curb-who wants a constantly bleeding heart? nothing worse than loving sm1 who doesnt really send you. Recipe for disaster!!
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by Lady2(f): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2008
@Poster

Yes I was in that situation and woke up really quickly.
I moved on and got blessed.

Love yaself first sister, then you can truly be loved.
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by CrazyMan(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2008
There is a saying that love can never be 50% 50% that’s why whenever you’re in a relationship or you love someone from the depth of your heart, don’t expect that person to love you the same way you love him or her.

What makes a relationship going is level of understand and trust between both parties.
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by bashybabe(f): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2008
sad lady it did happen even as we talk now i called him he didnt pick up embarassed[img][/img]
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by ssRhino: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2008
it is either someone loves you or doesnt, nothing like love u as much.
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by tulk2mi: 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2008
smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) / 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React / Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.