Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,822 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. (1602 Views)

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. by marvelck: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2012
Must a girl sleep around with men just to make ends meet in this part of the world. even to get a job, secure a university admission or any favour, a girl must use her body, because most men dont do favours for free. it's so sad and worrisome that most girls survive or get by, by succumbing to the wishes of men. our society is becoming so cruel. Cant a woman be allowed to make it in life (or in any field) without having to use her body. Most girls are with some men/guys not because of love, but because of what they are benefiting and due to some circumstances. Must everything be all about sex, sex, sex.   even to buy a girl an handset, guys must want 'something' in return. to most men, nothing goes for nothing when it comes to helping a girl, either for job, school fees, university admission, financial assistance or even to secure an accomodation. the girl must grace his bed/or be his lover by fire by force. Though, sometimes, girls are also to blame for this. cos, it takes two to tango. But a real decent girl will never compromise no matter the situation.

Re: Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. by Mavor: 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2012
most of them prefer using what's between their legs rather than using what's between their head
Re: Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2012
Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. by Killz3(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
She has a choice. . . It's not by force! If she chooses to use her body to get what she wants, good luck to her!
Re: Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. by mobf: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2012
marvelck:

Cant a woman be allowed to make it in life (or in any field) without having to use her body.
Who are you directing this question to, honestly?

Most girls are with some men/guys not because of love, but because of what they are benefiting and due to some circumstances. Must everything be all about sex, sex, sex.

[quote][/quote]
If the men they're with are not complaining then you shouldn't. unless of course you've got something on your mind you're not saying
Re: Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. by femmy2010(m): 7:08am On Mar 02, 2012
They must not sleep around to make ends meet.
It is a choice situation.
Re: Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. by slimyem: 8:33am On Mar 02, 2012
its a worrisome situation these days.
Men now refuse to render help unless you are ready to give some booty.
The sanest thing to do is knowing when to call their bluff and walk away.
It'll never be the end of the world if you do.
Re: Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. by WebSurfer(m): 9:06am On Mar 02, 2012
ask freetoto> grin grin grin grin
Re: Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. by Tosinville(m): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2012
Thats Nigerian men for you, glad i aint one.
Re: Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. by dabrake(m): 9:22am On Mar 02, 2012
QUESTION :  Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet.
ANSWER :  at your age, you should know the answer to that question. it is a matter of choice or are you just trying to start another round of female bashing.
Re: Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. by Mynd44: 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2012
I don't know why some people think they can meddle in the affairs of others. How does that concern you?
Re: Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. by Dynamique: 1:39am On Mar 03, 2012
Condition is that situation in which you do things u dont expect to do OR u wont normally/ordinarily do.
Re: Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. by Ilekokonit: 3:38am On Mar 03, 2012
The same way that any decent man will never beome an armed robber just because of poverty is the same reason any decent woman will not p.rostitute herself just because of poverty. Some women will rather go and work on a building site than p.rostitute themselves.
Re: Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. by agiboma(f): 3:46am On Mar 03, 2012
Girls here are just products of the society, in a hopeless land such as Nigeria with very little employment oppertunities, women are left to do the oldest profession, by sleeping with men just to get by. I think its sad but its the reality of this society. Until things change and more oppertunities are made available this trend will remain.
Re: Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. by omega25red(m): 4:00am On Mar 03, 2012
poster
your argument is flawed because its the same women who complain that will call a giving guy a mugu classic case of symbiosis
Re: Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. by Exponental(m): 4:08am On Mar 03, 2012
David Beckham said "I'm being paid 4 wat I love doing". Other than choice, most of those who do it feel like David (catching fun n getting wat u want).
Re: Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. by Mynd44: 7:12am On Mar 03, 2012
Exponental:

David Beckham said "I'm being paid 4 wat I love doing". Other than choice, most of those who do it feel like David (catching fun n getting wat u want).
The end
Re: Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. by 2kurupt(m): 8:29am On Mar 03, 2012
Must these gals go about begging & asking for favors when ever they want to get a new handset, rent a new crib, seeking a job or admission etc etc

Most of these gals know wat they are getting themselves into.

Women emancipation didn't say gals should not work honest jobs to make money,
Re: Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. by manmustwac(m): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2012
Re: Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. by kateamama: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2012
O boy, life no easy for we ladies. everyday na hustle for us. to even pass your course for school, you must sort either in cash or kind. as for me, na kind i dey give. even the house wey i dey stay, na my body i take get the money to pay for am. plus my black berry phone, na one guy buy am for me, after e don sleep with me like three times. men no dey do anything for free, when it comes to ladies. dem must sleep with you before helping you. even to fetch water self, those small boys go dey eye you somehow. na so, our life be. every girl dey hustle for life. tell me, is there any guy out there, that can help a girl for free without asking for something in return, even for a relationship. dont mind them, all of them na the same.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? / This Are How To Make A Girl To Like You / Younger Sister And Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.