Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

I Beat My Girl Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Girl Today (34883 Views)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2012
I never imagined I could ever beat a woman in my life. I've spoken against it all my life until today.

I'm in my house with my girlfriend. We are arguing seriously and she has began to annoy me so I leave her alone and start pinging on my blackberry all to myself. This annoys her more and she is all over me now shouting everywhere. I ignore her and all of a sudden she dashes at me quickly, snatches the blackberry from my hand and smashed in on the floor. It was like a fast dream!!.

Jesus!!
Brand new bold4!!, I'm speechless atfirst.
WTF!!
I don't know what came over me suddenly as I pounce on her and give her the beating of her life. I beat her till I felt satisfied.
Then my mind came down and relaxed again and I sat on the bed.
It was at that moment I realised Jesus!!
What have I done?
She was still on the floor crying.
My phone was in pieces on the floor, the battery, the protective case, everything all came apart.
Well I picked it all up, it wasn't soo scratched and it still came on when I switched it on. . .thank God.

That was when I started feeling guilty. I had been selfish and didn't pay attention to whatever point she wanted to make. So i reached to her that am sorry but she pushed me away and ran out of the house.
Well I've called her twice now since that time to apologise but she didnt pick. The second time she switched off her phone.
But I won't call again becuz I definitely need a break myself.
What if it was my laptop I was operating would she have smashed that too?. . .All hell would set loose.

If someone had told me yesterday that hey I would beat a woman today I would never have believed.
And I'm not happy that it happened this way.
Now that I know how irrational some ladies can be when angry, I'll be more careful nextweek
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2012
You beat a woman because of a phone?

How much is it? undecided undecided Now I can really see how important blackberry is to Nigerians.

Shallow really. tongue
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Honeycity(f): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2012
even if it was a bold 10, still doesn't warrant you laying hand on her.
i'll suggest you go for an anger management class grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2012
Next time, channel your anger into an activity. I like to box , or do pushups when I'm angry.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by LesbianBoy(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2012
breezy047:

I never imagined I could ever beat a woman in my life. I've spoken against it all my life until today.

I'm in my house with my girlfriend. We are arguing seriously and she has began to annoy me so I leave her alone and start pinging on my blackberry all to myself. This annoys her more and she is all over me now shouting everywhere. I ignore her and all of a sudden she dashes at me quickly, snatches the blackberry from my hand and smashed in on the floor. It was like a fast dream!!.

Jesus!!
WTF!!
I don't know what came over me suddenly as I pounce on her and give her the beating of her life. I beat her till I felt satisfied.
What have I done?
My phone was in pieces on the floor, the battery, the protective case, everything all came apart.
Well I picked it all up, it wasn't soo scratched and it still came on when I switched it on. . .thank God.

That was when I started feeling guilty. I had been selfish and didn't pay attention to whatever point she wanted to make. So i reached to her that am sorry but she pushed me away and ran out of the house.
Well I've called her twice now since that time to apologise but she didnt pick. The second time she switched off her phone.
What if it was my laptop I was operating would she have smashed that too?. . .All hell would set loose.

If someone had told me yesterday that hey I would beat a woman today I would never have believed.
Now that I know how irrational some ladies can be when angry, I'll be more careful nextweek
breezy047, you are the man! I love men like you! Hope you broke her head! Stupid girls grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Scash(f): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2012
wow! shocked it's a shame really.

One of d most annoyin qualities of some or most women is annoy. Yes, but normal guys learn how to endure it not vent deir anger by beatin up d lady.

Gosh, if I were her, I would NEVER take you back, cos someday wen we're maried and I nag u bout somtn very trivial u'd beat me up again.

Learn how to control ur anger. Beatin a girl is so. . .
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MarcAnthon(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2012
You hit her cos she smashed your phone on the floor, but the phone is working now and your girlfriend is scarred.

She crossed the line, no doubt, but you led her to the line in the first place. Ladies HATE the silent treatment; their sense of worth is stringed more delicately than it is for a man. You should know to not use it with someone you care about.

You should also know to nip an argument in the bud before it escalates. Two mad men cannot be in the same market grin. It is a recipe for chaos. So instead of sitting there pinging, you should have walked away to some place to calm yourself if you couldn't get her to calm down. She'll become more reasonable when you aren't there. Sitting there and ignoring her just stoked her fire.

Remedy? It's up to you I guess. But if even you want to take a break or not go on at all, I think you should find a way to talk to her and apologize like a gentleman would. If you do want to go on, a very good gift accompanying that would be in order. I'm sure she also apologize for her own misbehavior.

All in all I think the key with non-violent arguments is preventing it from getting into 'freewheeling gear'. You'll be hard pressed not to 'act like a man' if you allow it get beyond a certain point,  no matter your previously held beliefs.

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2012
Yea I know maybe I got a little bit obsessed over the phone and she knows and she had to do something that would really hurt me and indeed she got me there becuz I was truely upset at that point.

Its never happened to me before and I'm hoping to be better next time but still how can a lady purposely choose to hurt you bad and expect to go scot free?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Acidosis(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2012
she'll remember not to destroy gadgets whenever she's angry. .same way a girl tore an original MSc. result of a man shes calls her love .all because of anger. .

Next time she destroy any of appliance, walk away and ignore her for some time. .
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Natasha2(f): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2012
[size=15pt]NAIRALANDERS AND HYPOCRISY TUFIA  I'VE NEVER SEEN SET OF HYPOCRITES LIKE THE ONES ON NL JEEZ[/size]

[b]Poster please don't mind anybody telling you its a shame, for all we know they could killed her if it was them, this is not a matter of blackberry abi nokia torch, the fact is, its was emotions of anger than ran through him, for fu ck sake do you know how annoying it is for someone to smash your phone on purpose? it doesn't matter how cheap the phone is, My Dad broke his I phone I mean he scattered it to pieces, it got broken at then back, it fell from my lil sisters hand when she was trying to take a photograph, everything was still working fine yet he destroyed it, a phone that needed just a skin to look perfect again, that's how anger works, you don't expect me to clap for you when you do something silly.

Its a good thing that you feel remorse, some people are just impossible, they don't realise that WE ALL HAVE LIMITS when you push someone to the wall then  you should also expect retaliation, I don't blame you for what you did, If you ask me I would say ''e reach her'' at least for today. Imagine everyone saying endure, endure, like its beans to endure something, you tried your best to ignore but then she pushed you to the wall, don't blame yourself for nada. Anyways I hope you guys get to settle your differences soonest.   [/b]

5 Likes

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by omega25red(m): 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
poster

the relationship is probably over. Only thing is i hope you learned a lesson here which is when arguing or fighting with a woman do not draw her attention to something you value that she can destroy in her attempts at getting your attention. Apologize if you can get her.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2012
Thanks so much MarkAnthony, Acidosis, and Natasha.

You guyz are so on point.
Imagine people telling me I beat my girl becuz of a mere blackberry.
Ofcourse its just a blackberry and it could fall off my hand or get get stolen or whatever anytime. No wahala but like Natasha said the fact that she intentionally did it to hurt me. . .

I find MarkAnthony's therapy very useful too.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2012
Omega25red
Very good one.
Ladies really know how to push someone's button very hard.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2012
It would be funny if she set your arse on fire huh?  grin lipsrsealed

It isn't funny now huh?   wink

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Natasha2(f): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2012
You're welcome dear,  they've forgotten that some people even kill because of mere #20. Just imagine what my dad did, for something that my sis didn't even mean to do, then your case that your girl did it on purpose I wonder what my dad would have done  grin

Girls are just one sort of creature, you over pamper them and you're looking for trouble, if you ask me I'll say you shouldn't even talk for now lol, If you keep apologizing and all that, not that its not good, she will start feeling she did nothing wrong, anyways this will also be a lesson to her, you know if you didn't do that she would feel she can do whatever she likes to you and get away with it.

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2012
MarcAnthon:

You hit her cos she smashed your phone on the floor, but the phone is working now and your girlfriend is scarred.

She crossed the line, no doubt, but you led her to the line in the first place. Ladies HATE the silent treatment; their sense of worth is stringed more delicately than it is for a man. You should know to not use it with someone you care about.

You should also know to nip an argument in the bud before it escalates. Two mad men cannot be in the same market grin. It is a recipe for chaos. So instead of sitting there pinging, you should have walked away to some place to calm yourself if you couldn't get her to calm down. She'll become more reasonable when you aren't there. Sitting there and ignoring her just stoked her fire.

Remedy? It's up to you I guess. But if even you want to take a break or not go on at all, I think you should find a way to talk to her and apologize like a gentleman would. If you do want to go on, a very good gift accompanying that would be in order. I'm sure she also apologize for her own misbehavior.

All in all I think the key with non-violent arguments is preventing it from getting into 'freewheeling gear'. You'll be hard pressed not to 'act like a man' if you allow it get beyond a certain point,  no matter your previously held beliefs.

Silent treatments work wonders on men. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by segunjowo(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2012
Natasha, cool
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2012
Ahahahahaha  how ironic that your screen name is the same as Chris browns nickname (breezy). It was to be expected then. Maybe this is what Rihanna did to him as well.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2012
My respect for Lorena Bobbit tripled since reading this thread.   grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2012
rokiatu:

You beat a woman because of a phone?

How much is it? undecided undecided Now I can really see how important blackberry is to Nigerians.

Shallow really. tongue

Wifey, you know damn well he got his arse whooped by a man.

You know men have fragile egos.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by arrived(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2012
I dont know why some people are blaiming the OP for not being able to manage his anger! What about the babe? If she had, would she have smashed the phone?

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2012
I wish you had beaten her to unconsciousness or even death! Maybe then, you'd have realized the gravity of what you did. . . She left the house, and you dont care where she is because your BB is working? And you need a break? You are an arse! Nonsense.

What was the quarrel about? Did you tell us? What if she was right and you were wrong? She was trying to communicate and you were pinging? You quickly rushed here, told a one sided story and you are feeling cool? Wait, she's on her way back and you'll hate yourself for laying hands on a lady who is not yours. . . You are a disgrace!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2012
arrived:

I dont know why some people are blaiming the OP for not being able to manage his anger! What about the babe? If she had, would she have smashed the phone?

Then his dumb arse should have smashed her phone. Beating her arse didn't changed what she did.

He better watch his back. A woman scorned is a mofo! Mark my word. wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2012
[size=20pt]Then his dumb arse should have smashed her phone. Beating her arse didn't changed what she did.[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Natasha2(f): 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2012
segunjowo:

Natasha,  cool
yes babe
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2012
Smashing your phone is disrespectful but not a criminal offence. . . Beating her up is disrespectful AND a criminal offence. . .

Bro, thank your stars she is not my sister, be thankful too if she has no elder brothers to handle your pathetic arse. . . If i was you, i'd look for a way to appease her. . .

Nairaland can only soothe your conscience, NAIRALAND CANNOT SAVE YOU! wink

Watch your back. . . FOOL!

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Oluwa4Sure: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

It would be funny if she set your arse on fire huh?  grin lipsrsealed

It isn't funny now huh?   wink

why u change ur post?
I bet you find out say na trash yourself
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Natasha2(f): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Then his dumb arse should have smashed her phone.  Beating her arse didn't changed what she did.

He better watch his back.  A woman scorned is a mofo!   Mark my word.   wink  
well his dumb arse chose to beat her instead  cheesy Yes it didn't change what she did, but now she knows she's not the only one who knows how to get upset  smiley

singing *if you dey craze, no bring craze come my side*  grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by omosexy1: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2012
Natasha your honest response is well appreciated. It is clear that both the poster and his girl friend are young. However, the lady should have behaved herself. A GOOD DIRTY SLAP would have been okay for her, poster rather than pounce on her and beat the living day light. You might have killed her and if e happen the story go change oh. I remember a friend's lady who smashed the new LED T.V purchased in the house because of attention. Now that is wickedness. Well @ Poster give her sometime, she might come back even if she doesn't she go respect herself in her next relationship. INFRINGEMENT OF PRIVATE PROPERTY IS A SIN.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Sugardiva(f): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2012
breezy047:

Jesus!!
WTF!!
What have I done?

@ OP I understand that u were extremely provoked and angry and at that point u could hardly control urself buh dont kid yourself. Your phone and your gf both lay on the ground broken and in pieces at the same time and the one u picked up first was the phone? There is no debate as to what u value more.

I understand that u were angry and provoked and beat her in d height of anger. But if u were truly sorry and remorseful u would have attended to HER first not d phone. So to all of y'all who are condoning it saying he was provoked at that point, when his anger had calmed down he chose his phone over his girl. Shame! Shame! And d annoying thing is everywhere i go peeps say Nigerian babes would do anything for a blackberry. Well i say sleeping wif alhaji for a BB sure beats beating up someone i claim to love half to death. Naija guys are big hypocrites.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2012
Natasha,,:

well his dumb arse chose to beat her instead  cheesy Yes it didn't change what she did, but now she knows she's not the only one who knows how to get upset  smiley

singing *if you dey craze, no bring craze come my side*  grin

Then he dumb arse better watch his back and I hope she set the nukka on fire!   grin grin

OP let me know if she needs wood and kerosene.    cheesy cheesy cheesy

I got marshmellows! grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2012
Oluwa4Sure:

why u change ur post?
I bet you find out say na trash yourself

You mad? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. / Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) / How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.