Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (9215 Views)

I Beat My Girl Today / What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness? / Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by AndyBlazePenis(f): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
pals please kindly advise, am a working class guy of
almost 29 years of age am in love with too ladies the
first one is a witness and she said she cant marry
whom is not a witness. I feel for her to the extent that
if I dint hear from her within 6 hours I will be having
temperature and all my system will change so also
she feel the same the worst aspect is that when she is
missing me she called me, we cant do without calling
each other at most every 3 hours and she have been
insisting she cant marry me all because am not a
witness. The second person which I love most is in
love with another person insisting she has whom she
is dating and every time I back from office I do not
happy because am always lonely at this ponit please
what should I do
angry angry

#BITG

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
ok this is what to do
1)go and edit ur post I don't understand some sentence there
2)it is impossible & imposicant to love too(two) ladies at a time so u didn't love em both its either u love one or none.
3)if u really love d witness lady as claim why not convert to a witness undecided
4)this ur story no make sense go and think of a new story.
**drops my pen and click logout(all)** angry

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by davidmoyes(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
AndyBlazePenis:
what should I do
angry angry

#BITG
. Go hang urself..

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by queencalipso(f): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
AndyBlazePenis:
what should I do
angry angry

#BITG

Don't you have anything to do with your time other than sit down and type rubish. Get a life bro.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by kozaic(f): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sorry kwo! Just change 2 a witness! coolSorry kwo! Just change 2 a witness!
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
I was about to read op's post, then i saw # BITG#

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by lomprico(m): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
AndyBlazePenis:
what should I do
angry angry

#BITG

and where did u say u are working again?
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by fairygeh(f): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by Bryan12(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
What's with creating a trend and adding"picture"to it when it obviously has nothing to do with pictures?cheesy
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by Bryan12(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
What's with creating a trend and adding"picture"to it when it obviously has nothing to do with pictures? undecided
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by suremanpatriot: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
...follow her to witness just to bond with her ,but not to convert for some months and she cannot resist ya anymore. You want to catch a Cinderella give her, her heart desire grin
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by Geestunnar(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Bryan12:
What's with creating a trend and adding"picture"to it when it obviously has nothing to do with pictures? undecided
He needs people to view his thread, that is the trick
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by Bryan12(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
Geestunnar:

He needs people to view his thread, that is the trick
Very lame.
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by cole19(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ebola catch u for hand? undecided
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by suremanpatriot: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
...non et fastum...
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by Geestunnar(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
Bryan12:
Very lame.
He always attach the word "pictures" to all his thread
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by suremanpatriot: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
AndyBlazePenis:
what should I do
angry angry

#BITG
Guy!!! Wake up.Sure, love is blind but marriage will open your eyes.

Just follow her to witness just to bond with her ,but not to convert for some months and she cannot resist ya anymore. You want to catch a Cinderella give her, her heart desire,luva boy. Hop ya story is no fable brocheesy grin
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by constance500: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Andyblaze my man cheesy
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by AndyBlazePenis(f): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
constance500:
Andyblaze my man cheesy

grin grin
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by olempe(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
davidmoyes:
. Go hang urself..
God bless you my brother cheesy
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by egopersonified(f): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
Suicide is an option.
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by binie: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Witness a change......
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by AndyBlazePenis(f): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by olexjay(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
Follow ur mind bro!
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by egopersonified(f): 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by thinkngrowrich(m): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
now this is what you will do'commit twoixide.you'd be gladder you did.smile while @ it. wink
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
@op are you the real Andy or his penis because i don't konw why a penis will create a thread.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by uniqueren(f): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
Your handle alone told me not to open the topic nd i still did, just hoping..yeah hoping ..i don't even know what on.

i should start listening to my brain again

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by Jinyjagz(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
dis guy stories dey vex me....mod pls ban dis dicckhead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by Mayydayy(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
look at inglish grin
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by wayne4loan: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
queencalipso:

Don't you have anything to do with your time other than sit down and type rubish. Get a life bro.
he is a part time rapper and full time troll

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
queencalipso:

hahahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? / EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be / Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.