Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea (4780 Views)

Onitsha Markets Closed For Today: No Business, Why? / If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year / Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by niyeee: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2012
I hav #200,000 but dont kno what 2 do with it. I plan goin into agriculture (yam), but its like its not even enough 2 acquire land. Am nw gettin discouraged. Is it not possibl to survive in nigeria anymore? Pls what should i do with d money to earn a steady income?
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by tolak(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2012
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by Acidosis(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2012
Poster you're funny, so you want to buy land for farming in the city? There are some places in your state where land is been sold for 10,000 per plot. .some would even give it to you for free. .yes, just find out
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by tolak(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2012
nice advice!
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by Arinze212: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2012
real enterprenuers dont ask what to do with money! just buy shares in a good company and get yourself a full time job. you'll be fine
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by niyeee: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2012
@Acidosis, i never plannd 2 acquire land in city nd in fact, no 1 will give u land 4free, it can only b given based on agreement wc can b difficult 2 meet. I dont think u can get a plot 4 10k anywhere, d best av seen is 200k 4 one acre nd if u kno of any beta 1, i ll b glad if u can let me kno abt it.
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by Acidosis(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2012
which part of the country are you?
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by niyeee: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2012
am 4rm Akure in Ondo state bt that doesnt matter cos i can go anywhere 4 land
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by moshoodn(m): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2012
niyeee:

@Acidosis, i never plannd 2 acquire land in city nd in fact, no 1 will give u land 4free, it can only b given based on agreement wc can b difficult 2 meet. I dont think u can get a plot 4 10k anywhere, d best av seen is 200k 4 one acre nd if u kno of any beta 1, i ll b glad if u can let me kno abt it.
the 200k for one acre, pls its around where?
just contact me pls. . . moshoodene@yahoo.ca or you can also reply here
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by Hombrenoir: 11:43am On Mar 05, 2012
@niyeee, With the amount that you have you can only survive if you could get the land for free. The only way to do that is to go back to your village and use your family land for a start. You could talk to your parents, uncles, maternal uncles, etc.

Agric is a slow but lucrative area. 200k is hardly enough to buy the planting crops/seeds, farm impliments, fertilizers, etc. But if you are patient, you will get better with each planting season. But don't stop searching for answers until you have made it. Goodluck.
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by OldBushman(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2012
If you have 200k I can help U to use it in farming in the south-south / eastern part of the country. But how are you going to survive until the crops matures.
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by edmarker: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2012
@niyeee,

The perfect business for you to start is a ready-made business where you will be taken by the hand, guided and supported on your road to success. I would advice that you register as an Edmark distributor and start making money immediately. Edmark products and the Edmark business are moving in Ondo state right now, as well as in other parts of the country. The money you have now is more than enough for you to take off in grand style and succeed. Get in touch with me for further details.
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by shina88: 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2012
Here is the chance to get more education and see the opportunities in the new mobile money policy of the CBN. Text your name and phone no. to 08050200894 to get info. on how to participate in Mobile Money seminar on coming up 10th March, 2012. Venue is Suit 1, Bolaji Olaniyan Str. Alakuko, Agbado, Lagos (Kits would be given to participants from a licensed operator).
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by benz33(m): 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2012
with this amount of money you can become a Sub-Distributor of our new Beverage Chocolate Drink that just came in from Malaysia into Nigeria. Our office is Located in Ojuelegba-Surulere Lagos state. You should also have it in mind that its a consumable product and such product that people eat, drink and consume will always be a fast moving product anyday anytime.

You can reach me on 08051744119, 017484424 Oloyede Sunday .Thank You
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by ayodele123(m): 10:14am On Mar 07, 2012
''real enterprenuers dont ask what to do with money!''

Very true.
An entrepreneur will scan the environment, identify a problem and the solution
Then set up a business to provide the solution

Poster
No need to buy land for farming. its totally unnecessary.
You can lease land in Ogun State for N5k-N10k per hectare per year ie N12-15 plots
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by lade200(m): 10:42am On Mar 07, 2012
If you are in a city and close to a higher institution, N200000 is enough for you to rent a shop and start a business centre. With this you start making money immediately, and depending on your level of competence you can grow into other areas.
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by mabeni(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2012
Check pwinx..com for business Advice.
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by skillero(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2012
Business Plan writing is our profession. We are professional business plan writers who become collaborators to convey your business vision clearly and to describe and illustrate its expected financial performance. We clarify your goals and vision and combine our experience in finance and market research to create a winning business plan for a hard-sell audience of investors, and bank loan officers.

Call today 08035317236 or 07052809557
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by Diamondcompabj(f): 2:54am On Feb 07, 2013
Contact me Diamondcompanionabuja@gmail.com
I can help you in agriculture if your serious because my boss has 1500 hecters of Land in Niger State and he is looking for farmers to farm on it and her also has the funding.
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by kymblaq(m): 5:11am On Feb 07, 2013
The thing is this, i am tired of people coming to say i have so and so i dont know what to do, it is mostly fake. I hope the OP is for real in which case i have an excellent investment for him, one in which he never looses control of his monies.

Charcoal Production and sale.

Not like buying and selling, the margins on that is really low. I am talking about being involved in the entire production process.
This involves
1. Getting a workforce from Togo, of which i have 7 of them here, they have been here barely 3 weeks. I have 23 more men and 2 women from Togo on a waiting list. The women help in cooking and fetching water for the men, so as to save time and increase efficiency.

2. Get a work site for cutting trees. I have a work site already, in Loma, Ilorin. I currently at Share in Ilorin right now.

3. Cut trees for them.

4. Feed them.

The process of production takes 3-6 weeks. For every person we have we are looking at 200 bags.
Each bag brings in a net profit of N700.

The thing is your N200,000 is not enough to do all i listed above, however if you are willing to contribute to the whole process i guarantee ( yeah cheap words right?) That you would get upwards of 100% returns on a 6 weekly basis (did i just hear someone scream SCAM!).

I know this deals such as this invoke paranoia. Like i had told some poster who was looking to invest some monies, come and see for yourself before you invest, be involved in the bringing in of my workers, be a part time or full time supervisor on the site, heck whatever makes you feel comfortable with your investment.
With N500,000 we can bring in all the people i need and make more than 4,000 bags per cycle. And i am pretty sure this is a way better investment than yam. My number is 08081887295. Call me out if you need to know more.
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by kymblaq(m): 5:12am On Feb 07, 2013
The thing is this, i am tired of people coming to say i have so and so i dont know what to do, it is mostly fake. I hope the OP is for real in which case i have an excellent investment for him, one in which he never looses control of his monies.

Not like buying and selling, the margins on that is really low. I am talking about being involved in the entire production process.
This involves
1. Getting a workforce from Togo, of which i have 7 of them here, they have been here barely 3 weeks. I have 23 more men and 2 women from Togo on a waiting list. The women help in cooking and fetching water for the men, so as to save time and increase efficiency.

2. Get a work site for cutting trees. I have a work site already, in Loma, Ilorin. I currently at Share in Ilorin right now.

3. Cut trees for them.

4. Feed them.

The process of production takes 3-6 weeks. For every person we have we are looking at 200 bags.

The thing is your N200,000 is not enough to do all i listed above, however if you are willing to contribute to the whole process i guarantee ( yeah cheap words right?) That you would get upwards of 100% returns on a 6 weekly basis (did i just hear someone scream SCAM!).

I know deals such as this invoke paranoia. Like i had told some poster who was looking to invest some monies, come and see for yourself before you invest, be involved in the bringing in of my workers, be a part time or full time supervisor on the site, heck whatever makes you feel comfortable with your investment.
With N500,000 we can bring in all the people i need and make more than 4,000 bags per cycle. And i am pretty sure this is a way better investment than yam. My number is 08081887295. Call me out if you need to know more.
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by kymblaq(m): 5:18am On Feb 07, 2013

This involves

2. Get a work site for cutting trees. I have a work site already, in Loma, Ilorin. I am currently at Share in Ilorin right now, its close to my site.

3. Cut trees for them.

4. Feed them.

The thing is your N200,000 is not enough to do all i listed above, however if you are willing to contribute to the whole process i guarantee (cheap words right?) that you would get upwards of 100% returns on a 6 weekly basis (did i just hear someone scream SCAM!).

I know deals such as this invoke paranoia. Like i had told some poster who was looking to invest some monies, come and see for yourself before you invest, be involved in the bringing in of my workers, be a part time or full time supervisor on the site, heck whatever makes you feel comfortable with your investment.
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by neksummi(m): 7:31am On Feb 07, 2013
While you do the farming thing, put 3k here to be working for you online. See what we're doing:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

All the best.
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by dav8id(m): 10:27am On Feb 07, 2013
Go into importation and supplying of android tablet pc from china.
This is a kind of business that involve you set it up and the money keep coming in. I know there will be some people who are into android importation but you will be different from them.coz you will be supplying yours in bulk to some certen group of individual that need this android tablet..not marketing involve once you set your channel, next is to wait and the order keep coming...

I can guide you till you success thru my online class.
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by seyigiggle: 11:27am On Feb 07, 2013
WHY ARE YOU GUYS DISCOURAGING THE GUY FROM DOING HIS PASSION?

you see, to start a farm does not really mean you should buy a land. why not rent 1 or 2 hectare of land for a minimum period of three years, which will not cost you more than 25% of your budget depending on location and use the rest of the fund to do the planting of crops.

mind you, do aim big, start small pending find other things to do pending the harvesting period.

however what type of farming do you intend to go into?

all the best
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by niyeee: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2013
@all, I really appreciate ur comments. Of a fact, av 4gotten abt this thread long time ago, as you can see that it was created March last year.
Av left agric sector and eventually settled for another bizz
Thanks
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by automania: 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
Cash + No idea = Recipe for capital loss.
Re: Help! #200,000 With No Business Idea by Olaposij(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better? / Nigeria’s Cement Industry Rise By 1400% / Bitcoin And Giftcard Needed At Destro Tech Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.