Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? (14116 Views)

And Jesus Wept,....as US Church Pours Water On Homeless People To Keep Them Away / Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? / Jesus Wept … Oh, It's Bad Plumbing. Indian Rationalist Targets 'Miracles' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by eherbal(m): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2012
Jesus cried because he's HUMAN. Everything he did from chasing people out of the house of God to fasting,to cursing the tree that didn't have any fruit on it when he was hungry,showed complete human emotions.everything miracle was not of his doing ,but with the permission of the most high.Now,the Main reason he cried was that the death of Lazarus reminded him of his own and he had a vision and saw the sizess of nails to be driven into him and wept. Remember him also asking God to pass the "cup" over him.He's just scared,just like any other human being.QED.
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2012
"My understanding of this event will be presented in two ways. One according to letter and two, according to the Spirit. Both sounds good but the spirit gives life meaning, the spiritual aspect gives you revelation rather than the letter (mere words).

According to the letter: In the natural, Lazarus is a friend of Jesus when Jesus was still walking on earth. Lazarus died, was bounded and was placed in the tomb. Naturally, the bible teaches us to rejoice with them that rejoice and weep with those who weep. Jesus wept in the natural simply to show his feelings towards his friend.

"Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep." Romans 12:15 KJV

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.Heb 4:15, KJV

Revelation aspect of the event, the Spirit or Life given aspect of the event.

And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! Mark 3:34, KJV

Lazarus as a friend of Jesus is a type of believer or person who have come to know Christ in the natural but doesn't have life of Christ in him or her. Such person the devil kills, bound and places in a tomb (decaying state or condition). Such kind of people, Jesus wept, seeing the state of condition the devil and the world keeps them. As we later saw from the verse. Because Jesus loves such person, verse 36 says, "Then said the Jews, Behold how he loved him", Jesus wept for their condition.

"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live" John 11:25, KJV

This verse shows that a person can come to believe in the person of Christ probably based on what he or she is hearing about Christ but does not necessarily mean such person have experience the resurrected life of Christ, a life above the natural. The resurrected life of Christ makes us dead to the world or the natural but alive to God.

I hope this helps."

+1000 cool
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by FXKing2012(m): 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2012
I'd say the first response by goshen360 was just magnificent, it was amazing.

So many people have different reasons as to why Jesus wept but I dont think you would cry cos u lost something when u know u can easily get it back whenever u want to. And it doesnt make sense He would weep just to show compassion or just for the sake of mourning wt the family of Laz. Remember he met so many other people who were afflicted yet He didnt weep b4 healing them.

I think He wept cos He was moved by our lack of faith and knowledge, and how the devil is using it to put us in bondage. He wept cos despite the fact that Laz's family were so close to Him and have heard Him teach and perform miracles severally, they still allowed themselves to be bound by the devil. If such cld happen to Laz's family, what about millions others who do not have even half the faith of Laz's family.
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by LagosShia: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2012
i do not intend to partake in this thread because i dont find interest in it.however i want to make this post to contribute so that the christians would think a bit.

Lazarus died-Jesus wept!

Jesus felt he would be betrayed and killed-he also wept in Gethsemane.

so if the first is explained as "being overwhelmed by grief",how do you explain the second when he sensed he was about to be killed?

(hint:christians believe his entire presence was for him to come and die and the save the world;but he was crying,overwhelmed with grief and very sad as his sweat were like drops of blood according to the bible!!!)

please i would apreciate your thoughts.thanks.

Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by Knight1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2012
Jesus WEpt in Gethsemane shocked shocked shocked shocked

WELCOME BACK!!! LAGOSSHIA grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by LagosShia: 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2012
Knight1:

Jesus WEpt in Gethsemane shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hebrews 5:7
"During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission".

Luke 22:43-44
“Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him. And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground".
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by Ayoobscom(m): 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2012
eeeya
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by Goshen360(m): 5:37am On Mar 04, 2012
LagosShia:

Hebrews 5:7
"During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission".

Luke 22:43-44
“Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him. And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground".

So which of the bible verse you want explanation for? You left your Quaran to come for debate in the bible. Well, which of the verses you need explanation to? Hebrews or Luke?
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by duduspace(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2012
He wept because had some foreign object in his eyes that needed to be cleansed.  grin
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 04, 2012
I'm confused. Was Jesus God's son or the embodiment of God in the flesh? Either way, if God is allpowerful, did he let Jesus die as a political tool to suck in followers for millenia? Certainly an all-powerful God could have stopped it. And why is it considered such a "sacrifice" - if the result is that Jesus goes to Heaven to be with his "father"? Many soldiers have sacrificed their lifes to save their buddies without being the "son of God" and with no knowledge about an afterlife guaranteed - THAT is a sacrifice! I would suspect that a huge percentage of humans would give their life to "save mankind from their sins" - that makes them a really good person, but not a God. And how can the fact that Jesus "shed his blood" be considered such a big deal if he was resurrected afterwards? That sort of makes it NOT a big deal. Now - about all those statues, coffins, images, and tombs that the Catholics love to worship - isn't that against the teachings of the Bible? Praying to someone who died, asking them for a miracle - isn't that blasphemy? Praying to the statue of Mary - isn't that worshipping idols? I am not and will never be religious, but these things seem contradictory and confuse the heck out of me
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by Akwenukemarho(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2012
THE BIBLICAL GOD JEHOVAH WAS A TRIBAL GOD OF THE JEWS, WHO WAS BLOOD THIRSTY AND JEALOUS, THE BIBLE STORIES ARE ALL A SHAM, THERE'S NO PROOF FOR THE EXISTENCE OF KING DAVID OR SOLOMON, AND THERE'S NO ACCURATE INFORMATION REGARDING THE DIVINE BIRTH OF JESUS, AS FAR AS ACCURATE HISTORICITY IS CONCERNED JESUS NEVER EXISTED, HE WAS JUST A MYTH LIKE THE OTHER 16 OR 17 SUN GODS, JESUS IS A PERSONIFICATION OF THE SUN, THE SUN HAS TWELVE HELPERS, JESUS HAD TWELVE DISCIPLES, GO AND STUDY A LIL BIT OF ASTROLOGY YOU'LL UNDERSTAND, THERE'S NO SIN, NO HELL, JUST POWERFUL FORCES CONTROLLING THE FATE OF MANKIND.
GREETINGS!!!

Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by FXKing2012(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2012
Ignorance is the worst disease, just look at the level of ignorance being displayed by some in here.
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by LagosShia: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2012
goshen360:

So which of the bible verse you want explanation for? You left your Quaran to come for debate in the bible. Well, which of the verses you need explanation to? Hebrews or Luke?

LagosShia:

i do not intend to partake in this thread because i dont find interest in it.however i want to make this post to contribute so that the christians would think a bit.

Lazarus died-Jesus wept!

Jesus felt he would be betrayed and killed-he also wept in Gethsemane.

so if the first is explained as "being overwhelmed by grief",how do you explain the second when he sensed he was about to be killed?

(hint:christians believe his entire presence was for him to come and die and the save the world;but he was crying,overwhelmed with grief and very sad as his sweat were like drops of blood according to the bible!!!)

please i would apreciate your thoughts.thanks.

Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by bman2003: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2012
Hello, the Lord Jesus wept not because of the crowd crying; He wept because God made man superior to death, and it is painful to see men die because man is higher or superior to death if you are in Christ Jesus. that's why He says "He who believes in me shall not die (you'll have eternal life)" John 8:51
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by nairaman66(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2012
Because he knew He was going to be betrayed and killed by those close to him. Shikinah!
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by stanleybiggie(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2012
@otunba kunle you are absolutely right!!!
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by iyes(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2012
Jesus wept because of the level of unbelief of the people around there, not necessarily because of Lazarus himself.

Imagine when he arrived, with all the miracles he had performed in the past, one would expect the whole place to erupt in shouts of joy, that the Christ and Messiah has come. Instead, they were all still engrossed in sorrow and weeping. Even Mary and Martha were not different. They doubted His ability to ressurect Lazarus. That's why they said he would not have died if Jesus had come earlier! Meaning they believed Jesus could heal him when he was still sick, but now that he was dead, no hope anymore!
Even the Centurion who was not a Jew and a follower had more faith than those who had followed him for years.

It must have too disheartening for Jesus, and he was moved to tears, wondering what level believers he would leave behind. Imagine if only Mary & Martha had had the kind of faith of the Centurion, they would not have asked Jesus to come over before healing Lazarus. Apparently, they had been sending messages to Him to come when their brother was ill, and Jesus was too busy until 4 days after Lazarus died. Suppose their message was that Jesus should command from wherever He was, that Lazarus should get well (just like the Centurion asked) the guy would not have died. Even Lazarus himself, if he had had enough fate in his friend Jesus, he would have asked for that type of absentia healing, and Jesus would have obliged!

Jesus simply wept at the huge level of lack of faith that surrounded the incidence, before and after Lazarus died. A case of people perishing for lack of "knowledge" (faith)
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by FXKing2012(m): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2012
iyes:

Jesus wept because of the level of unbelief of the people around there, not necessarily because of Lazarus himself.

Imagine when he arrived, with all the miracles he had performed in the past, one would expect the whole place to erupt in shouts of joy, that the Christ and Messiah has come. Instead, they were all still engrossed in sorrow and weeping. Even Mary and Martha were not different. They doubted His ability to ressurect Lazarus. That's why they said he would not have died if Jesus had come earlier! Meaning they believed Jesus could heal him when he was still sick, but now that he was dead, no hope anymore!
Even the Centurion who was not a Jew and a follower had more faith than those who had followed him for years.

It must have too disheartening for Jesus, and he was moved to tears, wondering what level believers he would leave behind. Imagine if only Mary & Martha had had the kind of faith of the Centurion, they would not have asked Jesus to come over before healing Lazarus. Apparently, they had been sending messages to Him to come when their brother was ill, and Jesus was too busy until 4 days after Lazarus died. Suppose their message was that Jesus should command from wherever He was, that Lazarus should get well (just like the Centurion asked) the guy would not have died. Even Lazarus himself, if he had had enough fate in his friend Jesus, he would have asked for that type of absentia healing, and Jesus would have obliged!

Jesus simply wept at the huge level of lack of faith that surrounded the incidence, before and after Lazarus died. A case of people perishing for lack of "knowledge" (faith)

Very good point, exactly my thought.
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by Goshen360(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2012
LagosShia:

I have already shown you the revelation. Go read your Quaran or leave us with our faith. I read all the rubbish you post on your Muslim section and also on christian forum. Showing you revelation will be a waste of time and space. I've got better things to preach to God's people. If you believe in your Mohammed, So be it. Nobody fight you about that and if we believe in our Jesus, so be it.
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by iyes(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2012
To all doubters and confused about Jesus:

Eeeyaaahhhh, sorry o!!! My sympathy is all I can offer for now.

However, if you're speaking from a sincere heart about your predicament and lack of His knowledge, and not from a position of self justification and haughtiness. If you are truly asking questions out of poverty of His revelation knowledge with honest desire to know Him, and not from a position of cynicism, then you're sure He will help to update you. He is at the door of your heart, knocking, and if you usher him in, he will gladly come, and save you.

Unless you are in the Spirit, you can't understand anything of our Christian God. Not an iota! It's a simple matter, He can only be worshiped in truth and in Spirit. Note the combination -"AND"

But one day, surely you will meet and know Him, I pray that it won't be too late by then.

His ways are not are ways, His thoughts are far from ours the way heaven is far from earth. However, God made himself flesh to dwell amongst us, to bridge the gap between us, and prepare a sacrifice for remission of sin ONCE AND FOR ALL. A sacrifice that is holy, blameless, sinless and impeccably acceptable, that can avail for all mankind forever. A complete reverse of what a single person named Adam did, bringing condemnation unto the whole human race by his sin of disobedience. Jesus undid the damage by doing the exact opposite.

Now, it's left to anyone to accept that offer of forgiveness for free, or cling unto Adam's condemnation. It's a freewill choice by everyone, but with dire consequences in the aftermath. But why is it easy for people to accept that through one person, Adam, God's condemnation came to the human race, but that God's justification can't come thru a person? Devil's logic!

But in the end, the final analysis is that Jesus is a stepping stone to some (who will humble their hearts and knowledge at the feet of Holy Spirit) and be saved. Conversely, He is a stumbling block for others who reject him. He said so Himself. One day each person will find it out whether He is right or wrong. But one assurance I have is that He has NEVER been wrong on any matter. No need for quarrels or argument at all.

However, the Word of God sounds a note of warning to those who think that they have knowledge of the world and beyond; He has made the wisdom of the world to render the "wise" foolish, and made the seemingly foolish things of God's principles wise. A test of this is very apparent, the wisdom and knowledge of the world order is in direct opposite and confrontation to those of our God. Example; the world says save so that you can prosper, our God says give so that you can increase/prosper.

Verily I say unto you, Jesus Christ that you find illogical today, you will find that He's correct and right while you were the one wrong all along - either while still alive, or when you die. The only difference is that there is no repentance after death.

Choose ye this day, whom you will believe.

Thank you.
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by Buberwa(m): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2012
Jesus shared our sufferings in His life. During His life on earth, Jesus experienced all the troubles of life that we face, and so understands how we feel. ''For we do not have a high priest who is unable to SYMPATHIZE with our weak-nesses, but, (Heb 4:15 and Mat 8:17). This is the reason why Jesus wept; He took our infirmities.
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by Knight1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2012
Buberwa had to sign up just to comment grin grin grin grin

Don't see why some people are thinking He wept cos of unbelief of the Jews. If he did, Trust me, he would have had a lifetime of weeping cos the jews were stubbornly unbelieving to the point of crucifying him!!!
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by crossman9(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2012
Akwenuke marho (m)
NIGERIA

Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why?
« #42 on: Today at 08:54:37 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE BIBLICAL GOD JEHOVAH WAS A TRIBAL GOD OF THE JEWS, WHO WAS BLOOD THIRSTY AND JEALOUS, THE BIBLE STORIES ARE ALL A SHAM, THERE'S NO PROOF FOR THE EXISTENCE OF KING DAVID OR SOLOMON, AND THERE'S NO ACCURATE INFORMATION REGARDING THE DIVINE BIRTH OF JESUS, AS FAR AS ACCURATE HISTORICITY IS CONCERNED JESUS NEVER EXISTED, HE WAS JUST A MYTH LIKE THE OTHER 16 OR 17 SUN GODS, JESUS IS A PERSONIFICATION OF THE SUN, THE SUN HAS TWELVE HELPERS, JESUS HAD TWELVE DISCIPLES, GO AND STUDY A LIL BIT OF ASTROLOGY YOU'LL UNDERSTAND, THERE'S NO SIN, NO HELL, JUST POWERFUL FORCES CONTROLLING THE FATE OF MANKIND.
GREETINGS!!! 

there is more proof than you can ever know the bible is (150%) perfect and true if you want a real debate i would be the perfect man for the job if you would like the truth respond with (hey you crossman9)

simple minds love simple ways stop being simple

Psalm 14:1-3 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none that does good. The LORD looks down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there are any that act wisely, that seek after God. They have all gone astray, they are all alike corrupt; there is none that does good, no, not one.

The fool says, "There is no God", that’s why he doesn’t even try to do what’s right

Who wants to be a fool?

God looks to see if any of us are wise

If someone is really wise, they will seek God

How do you seek God?

Is it a long journey?

Is there some secret mystery?

Is there some great deed we must do?

Is there some valiant & heroic struggle?

Since God is already at the door, and already knocking, perhaps we should open the door?

The Bible is God’s word, it is how God speaks to us,

Perhaps we should read it and study it and think about it

Since prayer begins with God’s invitation, shouldn’t our prayers begin by listening to God?

They are all alike

There is no one that does good

All have gone astray

Sin is universal

Sin is not just inevitable, it is a great pervasive evil,

And it eats up all in its reach (you are your brothers keeper)

In the face of universal sin, the only thing to do is repent

And trust in the mercy of God

The good news is that God has mercy on penitent sinners

The good news is that there is a Savior

Jesus is our refuge, not because we deserve refuge

Jesus is our refuge because God has mercy upon us

God give his Word

God creates faith

God knocks at our door

God forgives – wisdom is opening our lives to the mercy of God

And righteousness – that too comes from God through Christ.

You see the Lord will restore the fortunes of his people,

His people are the people who live by grace through faith.
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 05, 2012
@crossman9
have you ever read about the sumerian text about the Anunnaki?? try Google it now, then read about the ancient visit of aliens from another planets to earth and see where civilization started, also try read any book on THE LOST CIVILIZATION OF THE WORLD. study the use of THE LORD in old testament instead of GOD, if you study these with open mind, you will notice different characters being referred to as god by the bible writers. .
you can believe in whatever you wish as a human but remember these stories were brought here by the colonial missionaries. we know little or nothing about the pre-history of these religious stories that we have come to adapt. that is why GOD means different things to different people, a good and deep research on some of the ancient mythologies can give you a clue on how religion started and if you refer it to how this world has been going until date, you will understand that man has worshiped nothing but himself. everything happens in the MIND.
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by iyes(m): 10:49am On Mar 05, 2012
Study of lost civilizations and mythologies, astrology, mysticism, spiritism, sorcery etc may make you wiser in the world view, but certainly will make you foolish in God's view.

What has the way people called God matter over many millenia as long as they are referring to the Almighty God, the maker of heavens and earth? Don't you know that the Bible was written over thousands of years in many different and evolving languages? So, that someone called him Lord, another LORD, yet another Jehovah, and others God is an issue, when all of them have worshipped the same Almighty in truth and spirit?

Have you forgotten that except by His Spirit, you cannot get anywhere in your quest? How rational is it to study civilizations and works of men, and reject the maker of man Himself?

In Yoruba language for instance, He is known by many names and Titles; Olorun, Oluwa, Olodumare, Oba Orun, Eleda, Aseda; Oba Oke, Orun etc. All of which may be used in different contexts, but ultimately refers to our only Holy God Almighty!!!

Wisdom of men = foolishness of Godliness. Foolishness of Godliness = wisdom for man. It's a mystery that only those who serve God truly and accepts his ways and plans for our salvation through Jesus can understand.
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2012
Read Gen. 4:1-6 and see that biblical gods/lords are questionable.
like i said, you can believe in whatever faith you choose. GOD is not an old white-man in the sky as religion portrays .
cheers
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2012
Am not one of u, am a staunch atheist ok?
so better keep ur jesus or mohamed folktales 2 urself.
cheers.
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by crossman9(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2012

Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why?
« #55 on: Today at 05:33:46 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@crossman9
have you ever read about the sumerian text about the Anunnaki?? try Google it now, then read about the ancient visit of aliens from another planets to earth and see where civilization started, also try read any book on THE LOST CIVILIZATION OF THE WORLD. study the use of THE LORD in old testament instead of GOD, if you study these with open mind, you will notice different characters being referred to as god by the bible writers. .
you can believe in whatever you wish as a human but remember these stories were brought here by the colonial missionaries. we know little or nothing about the pre-history of these religious stories that we have come to adapt. that is why GOD means different things to different people, a good and deep research on some of the ancient mythologies can give you a clue on how religion started and if you refer it to how this world has been going until date, you will understand that man has worshiped nothing but himself. everything happens in the MIND.

I have read up on this long ago it was very thought provoking indeed but in light of what I know about the bible, it did not stand up this is an attempt to introduce new age religion into the world there was some very revealing facts but it was eye opening?

aliens influencing the history of man

God is an alien to this world Jesus said he was not of this world and he told us we are not of this world even lol we are part of this world we do not belong to this world
This to me is old understanding but there was things on caves deep under the ground was truly amazing but there is so much man is learning about the past but I am very thankful for telling me about this keep up the search read up on the dead sea scrolls and the holy Zohar know as kabbalah
These are teaching and books that are no included in the canon scripture but we should read them with the bible

but the bible is complete and the words of jesus are true but these open your mind to another side of the spirit world and mind but christ is the key

Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by mabell: 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2012
jesus wept cos of their unbelief
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by crossman9(m): 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2012
yes he Jesus Wept over false teachers as well tongue grin grin cry
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by FXKing2012(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2013
Re: Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? by FXKing2012(m): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
.-

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona / Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? / What's The Difference Between Grace And Mercy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.