Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Etteh Agrees To Step Aside - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Etteh Agrees To Step Aside (861 Views)

Step Aside Now, Lawan Group Tells Saraki / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC / Exchange Of Blows Over Patricia Etteh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etteh Agrees To Step Aside by touche(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2007
After over four weeks of confusion and stalemate in the House of Representatives over how to handle the report of the Hon. David Idoko panel on the controversial renovation contract, the Speaker, Hon. Patricia Etteh, who has been recalcitrant all along, has finally agreed to step aside.

source: http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=93313
Re: Etteh Agrees To Step Aside by ochocinco1(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2007
I am kinda disappointed actually.

I thought there was more fight in her and her backers.

Thus ends the drama. Let the Credits roll
Re: Etteh Agrees To Step Aside by touche(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2007
She's the most despised politician since Baba. I wonder why.
Re: Etteh Agrees To Step Aside by desgiezd(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2007
Shame unto her
Re: Etteh Agrees To Step Aside by otokx(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2007
Step aside sounds familiar, I hope she knows what's up; Babangida stepped aside and never did return back.
Re: Etteh Agrees To Step Aside by pastorjay: 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2007
I was actually on my way Aso Rock to sanctify the whole place but since she'll be going, there'll be no need smiley
Re: Etteh Agrees To Step Aside by abohrandy: 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2007
Bleep up!!!!!
how can a momsi act like that?
Bleep up!!!!
Re: Etteh Agrees To Step Aside by babasin(m): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2007
good riddance to absolutely a 'bad rubbish' left behind by OBJ.

we waiting for yaradua & co.

cool sad cool
Re: Etteh Agrees To Step Aside by sanrima(f): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2007
thank that she has stepped aside cos theres no stepping in for her again
ole buruku. angry angry
Re: Etteh Agrees To Step Aside by almondjoy(f): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2007
Typical bullshity way of how Nigerians and Africans in general handle criminals--by letting them "step aside" and the EFCC is there with a lean and hook-nosed, hungry-looking, haunting dog of a Ribadu" as it's mascot!  Useless country.  Till today--IBB and OBJ are still stepping aside.  The arch-deacon of political brigandry and tribal musketeering Adedibu is celebrating his 80th birthday as the Baal of Molete somewhere in the ever-green, surburban jungle of Oyo state, and will only step aside when his cross-eyed, akintola marked face arse kicks the "shalanga"!  I hope he falls inside and drowns.  That will be a befitting burial place--cemented in his own fecal and urinary matters! angry

Common take the animalistic official straight to jail---DO NOT COLLECT 200 AND DO NOT PASS GO!!!

STRAIGHT TO JAIL I SAY
-----Nonsense!

And yet "a sweet wind" is blowing in Nigeria!  Gosh!
Re: Etteh Agrees To Step Aside by chidichris(m): 5:53am On Oct 26, 2007
nigerians are not only expecting her to step aside or down but to step into jail.
the ball is now in ribadu's court. can the inviscible hands of obj allow ribadu to do those works that have made him man of the moment.
can he act with the same ziel as he did with alams and is doing with kalu? many more questions awaits ribadu or has he formulated a good vocabulary to suit an odd decission? that we will soon know.
Re: Etteh Agrees To Step Aside by Jakumo(m): 6:19am On Oct 26, 2007
That fat bitch tried to steal several million dollars worth of government money, so she needs to be shot or jailed quickly, to serve as an example to others.

That dumb phuck is too stupid to even think up an original way of describing her humiliating removal from office, so she reached back into recent Nigerian history and stole Babangida's "Step Aside" terminology.

That pathetic sack of shit needs to be caught and thrown in the dog pound before she has a chance to escape and go hide under a rock somewhere.
Re: Etteh Agrees To Step Aside by BigB11(m): 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2007
Posted by Jakumo
That fat bitch

@Jakumo:
This is why I continue to ask you the same question over and over: "when are you going to finally get your own car"?

That post or statement of yours is irrelevant and absolutely disproportionate for this forum.

That lady, Mrs Etteh, if she is not old enough to be your grand mother I'm sure she is definitely old enough to be your mother.
A real man should never use such a boorish term to describe a woman under any circumstances.

You've shown me again that it is what it is, a lost ball will always be a lost soul, which can never be reclaimed by the appropriate party.
And common sense is absolutely not for sale.

My Recommendation: You should be prohibited for at least a month from this forum.

Back to the topic:
It's about time for Etteh to finally step aside with her worthless and despicable leadership style. This is not what we need in Nigeria.
There is no way one could effectively utilize Hairdressing salon skill to runNigerian federal government daily operations and be successful. It just doesn't work like that anymore in Nigeria.
Re: Etteh Agrees To Step Aside by angel101(f): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2007
I hope she gets prosecuted
Re: Etteh Agrees To Step Aside by RichyBlacK(m): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2007
almondjoy:

Typical bullshity way of how Nigerians and Africans in general handle criminals--by letting them "step aside" and the EFCC is there with a lean and hook-nosed, hungry-looking, haunting dog of a Ribadu" as it's mascot! Useless country. Till today--IBB and OBJ are still stepping aside. The arch-deacon of political brigandry and tribal musketeering Adedibu is celebrating his 80th birthday as the Baal of Molete somewhere in the ever-green, surburban jungle of Oyo state, and will only step aside when his cross-eyed, akintola marked face arse kicks the "shalanga"! I hope he falls inside and drowns. That will be a befitting burial place--cemented in his own fecal and urinary matters! angry

Common take the animalistic official straight to jail---DO NOT COLLECT 200 AND DO NOT PASS GO!!!

STRAIGHT TO JAIL I SAY
-----Nonsense!

And yet "a sweet wind" is blowing in Nigeria! Gosh!

anger + hatred + disgust = man buried in shalanga grin
Re: Etteh Agrees To Step Aside by ochocinco1(m): 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2007
Big B1:

Posted by Jakumo

@Jakumo:

A real man should never use such a boorish term to describe a woman under any circumstances.

Big B1. you are such a male chauvinist. what makes you think we women deserve any special attention.

Na una dey hinder the progress of we women folk in Nigeria. angry angry angry
Re: Etteh Agrees To Step Aside by debosky(m): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2007
ocho cinco:

Big B1. you are such a male chauvinist. what makes you think we women deserve any special attention.

Na una dey hinder the progress of we women folk in Nigeria. angry angry angry

Bros (or is it sis??) are you a man or a woman? undecided
Re: Etteh Agrees To Step Aside by BigB11(m): 3:57am On Oct 27, 2007
Bros (or is it sis??) are you a man or a woman?

@Debosky:

I was going to ask the clown the same question.
The dude seems to be mentally confused.

May God bless Nigeria
Re: Etteh Agrees To Step Aside by almondjoy(f): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2007
Isn't Nairaland fun? cheesy The world of gender-bending, multiple personality, multiple account usage and camouflaging reptiles! kiss
Re: Etteh Agrees To Step Aside by doyin13(m): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2007
@almondjoy

i was going to say the same thing.

It seems nairaland has become a land of drag queens in my abscence. wink

Anyway I sure missed me some Babeeloveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Etteh Agrees To Step Aside by almondjoy(f): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2007
doyin13:

@almondjoy

i was going to say the same thing.

It seems nairaland has become a land of drag queens in my abscence. wink

Anyway I sure missed me some Babeeloveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Sure!  Like you are not the master of "drag"!  Thinks say a no know you and the "others"! grin

I see you gat sent to jail for that too! Please be careful this time. kiss Well, you know where to find "it"---Welcome back.  You have been terribly missed! kiss Is Aloib with you by any chance? tongue Hmmmm!  You both kind of dissappeared at the same time.  Well, how about that? wink

Later lover! kiss  This is an Etteh topic!  So out!  Or do you wanno be sent back to the slammer? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Israel's Failure To Learn / Nigeria In Need Of 23 Million Houses, Says House Of Rep / Ex-governor Segun Oni Distributes Money And Recharge Cards In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.