Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Refutation Of Misleading Information On Nnpc Recruitment Excercise - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Refutation Of Misleading Information On Nnpc Recruitment Excercise (3150 Views)

Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 / Nigeria Prison Service Current Replacement Excercise / Nnpc Recruitment For Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Refutation Of Misleading Information On Nnpc Recruitment Excercise by Jaychuks(m): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2007
I saw this info from NNPC website and decided to share it with you all

Refutation of Misleading Information on NNPC Recruitment Excercise

http://www.nnpcgroup.com/news/refutation.htm

This is to inform the general public to beware of and to ignore the misleading information currently being circulated, particularly on a website "nairaland.com" concerning an on-going recruitment exercise in NNPC.

NNPC wishes to refute this misleading information in all its entirety. The Corporation only recently concluded its 2006 Recruitment Exercise and no decision has been taken to date to embark on another exercise so soon after the conclusion of the last one.

If and when NNPC does decide on the matter, the Corporation will as a matter of policy, give the information the widest possible publicity both in several national daily newspapers and on its website, nnpcgroup.com.

The general public is please advised to ignore the current information and to treat all such rumours with due caution and circumspection.

For further information, please contact the:

Group General Manager, HR
NNPC Towers.
Herbert Macaulay Way
Central Business District
P.M.B. 190, Garki
Abuja.

Tel: 0946083904, 0946083914
Re: Refutation Of Misleading Information On Nnpc Recruitment Excercise by onikoyia(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2007
weldone boy i feel u.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Achieve Your Career Goals In 2010 / Huawei Is Harrassing Staff To Sign Oath! / How I Survived My 35 Years In The Oil Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.