Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute (4897 Views)

Pastor Nick Vujicic And Family (photos): God Is Good / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. / Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by mxxpunkxx: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2012
a thousand years have made me older, since the last time i saw your pretty face
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by Idowuogbo(f): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2012
^EEEEEssss come hia, identify yourself pls

U b ghost? abi u b Perx ex- gbencher ni?

I dont understand ur parable o , bisect am give we macmillan students biko tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by freecocoa(f): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2012
Omo see talk o,that guy don add one thousand years to him age before shocked shocked,guy you be jesus classmate back then ni? cheesy
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by Idowuogbo(f): 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2012
Kai cocoa d ghost don sign out oo,u scared him,d tin dey come for u oo. grin grin grin
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by finezlord: 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2012
so sad.rest in peace dear.
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by freecocoa(f): 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2012
Paddy no be you first talk to am?you give am task and him no fit bisect the lyrics na him make am run,so na you dey ojuju dey come catch,see am for your back sef,gen gan gan. grin grin tongue
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by Idowuogbo(f): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
^Crazy gal u can't scare me oo,u no see Perx beside me with invisible pistol ni??

Anyborri wey wan locate hin grave quick can try us including dat ogunfe dat picked on Pendo. grin
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by pendo89(f): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
Lets honour Perx by ignoring what is irrelevant. Thank you slimyem for clarifying.

To friends. By Don Moen.

Though I walk through valleys low,I will fear no evil

By the waters still my soul my heart will trust in you.

Oh you counsel me and you comfort me when my I cannot see you light my path

Let's sing in her honour. Rem,all things shall perish but Music shall not. Glad she loved singing
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by freecocoa(f): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Crazy gal u can't scare me oo,u no see Perx beside me with invisible pistol ni??

Anyborri wey wan locate hin grave quick can try us including dat ogunfe dat picked on Pendo. grin
Na true sef,you for tell her to wooze that ogunfe better slap.

@Pendo,Thanks a zillion darling,you helped us in a great way and I'm honestly grateful,much love. I love that song.

smiley smiley
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by pendo89(f): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2012
you know its great to see u guys up again.jeez ur crying was making it worse.

I saw her last post on NL was Thank you to that guy called Mac.

Don't blame yourselves cz you were there for her. I wasn't and I feel very sad but I have learnt a lesson.
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by freecocoa(f): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^Oh well my dear don't beat yourself up too,it wasn't your fault that you couldn't be with her then but I'm sure she's smiling down at you and saying thank you for what you've done so far,thanks again aunt pendulum. wink
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by naijalodge(m): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2012
rip perx, i know one of perx's wishes where she is would be, her comming to nairaland to post her last comment telling everybody what caused her death and also how she would miss everybody here, well we give God all the glory,
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by naijalodge(m): 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2012
i decided to post these lyrics because these was one of perx gospel lyrics that actually touched me, rip perx

"You Raise Me Up"
When I am down and, oh my soul, so
weary;
When troubles come and my heart
burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.
You raise me up, so I can stand on
mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up, To more than I can be.
mountains;
There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with
wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.
mountains;
mountains;
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by freecocoa(f): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^you want make me cry again,God finally raised her up,chei perx bebe yellow mango sit tight on his shoulders sweetheart.
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2012
Death and life are two sides of same coin. In death it doesn't mean its over its a freedom from the sorrows and joys of life. Death is an open door to eternity. Sorry for your loss. The loss of a loved one is not easy to bear but be comforted she is now in spirit.
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by mxxpunkxx: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^EEEEEssss come hia, identify yourself pls

U b ghost? abi u b Perx ex- gbencher ni?

I dont understand ur parable o , bisect am give we macmillan students biko tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

+ freecocoa

Una nor go park well >>>>>
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by mutter(f): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2012
May her soul rest in peace. I have been following the story but sadly have been guilty of the sins of omission. , may God forgive me.
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by Ivynwa(f): 3:21am On Mar 06, 2012
pendo89:

Lets honour Perx by ignoring what is irrelevant. Thank you slimyem for clarifying.

To friends. By Don Moen.

Though I walk through valleys low,I will fear no evil

Though the waters still my soul my heart will trust in you.

Oh you counsel me and you comfort me when my I cannot see you light my path

Let's sing in her honour. Rem,all things shall perish but Music shall not. Glad she loved singing

Pendo who told you about this my sweet song that I communicate with God with? How did you know that it is the type of food my spirit needs now?
It is Hillsong, it isn't Don Moen (did he sing that?)
I have it playing now and yes yes it is rubbing on my heart and touching the crannies of my heart. I will play it all night. Thanks very much for reminding me of the song.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAxmSMLnIdI?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315"[/flash]

Though I walk thru valley low
I fear no evil
By the water still my soul
My heart will trust in you
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by pendo89(f): 6:38am On Mar 06, 2012
^^ You are right.I have been listening to Don Moen whole week.

Now listen to this other version ,Same song,I guess same singer lyrics but powerful than the one above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWr3bdzwyC0&feature=share

The line where he sings 'Jesus guide my way' wow.That melts me.Its the reason I love it all.

Oh you mourn with me and you dance with me
For my heart of hearts is bound to you
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by Emeka72(m): 8:50am On Mar 06, 2012
The only thing is dat she left pain for those of us left behind to bear.
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by Ivynwa(f): 12:55am On Mar 07, 2012
pendo89:

^^ You are right.I have been listening to Don Moen whole week.
Now listen to this other version ,Same song,I guess same singer lyrics but powerful than the one above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWr3bdzwyC0&feature=share

The line where he sings 'Jesus guide my way' wow.That melts me. Its the reason I love it all.

Oh you mourn with me and you dance with me
For my heart of hearts is bound to you

Yes, this version is sweeter in a way. There's another sweet one I have listened to that will have you dancing at the end of the song with the way it brought in instruments and sang the chorus repeatedly. It will have your heart dancing a spiritual dance really.
Thanks, lovely song that will erode away the pain over our sister, May God bless her soul.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWr3bdzwyC0?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315"[/flash]
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by Ivynwa(f): 3:13am On Mar 07, 2012
I went reading Perx's songs, poems and replies in Mac's thread and though her quote below moved me to tears, I did smile and laugh at some points especially when Idowu was bringing her much laughter.

Thanks very much for the joy and laughter you brought her Idowu. You are DIAMOND. Today I appreciated your effort more.
Of course I appreciate Cocoagirl too and everybody for the love and warmth she was shown here.

perx:

I dedicate this to all that have shown me love, care, support, made me smile and laugh, etc, here, there and since the beginning of my illness. No matter how it ends, I cannot thank you enough. God bless you all abundantly!

I can see it's hurting you, I can feel your pain, It's hard to see the sunshine through the rain
I know sometimes it seems as if It's never gonna end, But you'll get through it, Just don't give in 'cause you can

Count on me
through thick and thin, A friendship that will never end, When you are weak I will be strong, Helping you to carry on, Call on me, I will be there, Don't be afraid, Please believe me when I say, Count on me

I know sometimes it seems as if, We're standing all alone, But we'll get through it, Cos love won't let us fall. . .

There's a place inside all of us, Where our faith in love begins, You should reach to find the truth in love The answers' there within, oh I know that life can make you feel It's much harder than it really is, But we'll get through it, Just don't give in. . .

Count On Me Lyrics by Whitney Houston and Cece
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by wendybaby(f): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2012
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen. kiss
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by bknight: 8:38am On May 08, 2012
Uhmm, pardon this ignorant me; isn't Perx the lady on sick bed some peeps went to visit in benin sometime ago? I hope she's not, but d name rings a bell
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by Idowuogbo(f): 9:15am On May 08, 2012
bknight: Uhmm, pardon this ignorant me; isn't Perx the lady on sick bed some peeps went to visit in benin sometime ago? I hope she's not, but d name rings a bell
Wey u travel go? U wan spoil my morning ni sad sad

It's her , my yellow mango. cry
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by bknight: 5:16pm On May 08, 2012
Jizzz! shocked RIP Perx. Its only dusk now the sun has set, it rises again on the other side

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? / Should A Housemaid Clean The Couple's Bedroom And Dress The Bed? / After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.