Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Christ Embasssy Celebrity Story Of The Week - Rev Ray Okocha‏ The Truth Is Out - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embasssy Celebrity Story Of The Week - Rev Ray Okocha‏ The Truth Is Out (8927 Views)

Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard / Reasons Why The First Day Of The Week, Sunday Is Important To Christians. / The Council That Created Jesus - By Former Pastor, Ray Hagins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embasssy Celebrity Story Of The Week - Rev Ray Okocha‏ The Truth Is Out by newmi(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2012
@Crossman
least l forget that was a nice graphics but your choice Jesus could be better because one doesn't look Handsome at all.
If you say that such and such a person is as you suppose a false prophet ok but my problem with you is you are grossly incoherent in your offensive what is or are your aguements based on doctrines and teachings
Re: Christ Embasssy Celebrity Story Of The Week - Rev Ray Okocha‏ The Truth Is Out by mabell: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2012
Mr. Crossman its obvious that you have not or perhaps l should say that you have refused to take recommendations any bit because if you have you really won't be sounding this silly still.

@newmi, you mean recommendations or prescriptions
Re: Christ Embasssy Celebrity Story Of The Week - Rev Ray Okocha‏ The Truth Is Out by newmi(m): 10:59am On Mar 13, 2012
@mabel
Prescription? Hmmmmmmmmm didn't think of that but now that you have mentioned l think its more appropriate
Re: Christ Embasssy Celebrity Story Of The Week - Rev Ray Okocha‏ The Truth Is Out by newmi(m): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2012
@Crossman
Why are you avoiding this point:
"Be that as it may is it wrong to follow a man who follows Christ Jesus as a demonstrative
expression of response to leadership after all haven't read these passages of the scriptures
1Corinthians 11:1
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
1 Corinthians 4:16 Therefore I urge you to imitate me.
Philippians 3:17 Join with others in following my example, brothers, and take note of those
who live according to the pattern we gave you.
These references must be estranged to you or maybe you thinking they were extracted from
the qua ran?
The issue of following a man is not one of replacement and substitution of Christ' place in our
lives rather it's one of submission to leadership"
My question to you is simple are you suggesting that the apostle Paul was a false prophet leading people away from attending to Jesus as their focus but to follow him being a man?
Re: Christ Embasssy Celebrity Story Of The Week - Rev Ray Okocha‏ The Truth Is Out by crossman9(m): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2012
well in time i have issues to sort these days so you will see less of me online which i am sure you will be happy and you have been praying i drop dead i am sure?
Re: Christ Embasssy Celebrity Story Of The Week - Rev Ray Okocha‏ The Truth Is Out by obipeter(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2012
@the poster, i see u as the worst foolish christian i have ever seen who quotes the scripture out of ignorance. I knw that your problem is that your life has been incasing by religion so be break free from it in the name of Jesus. Just as my friend said u need to listing to those tapes like using the name of Jesus and so on. Wake up and refuse to be a critics cos they never do well
Re: Christ Embasssy Celebrity Story Of The Week - Rev Ray Okocha‏ The Truth Is Out by obipeter(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2012
@ newmi i have alwaz knwn dis guy cross as a guy that does not reason well and if u ask him he will tell u that God gave him a talent of painting to criticize men of God, jst see hw foolish he sounds. Crossman u do better repent from ur lifestyle
Re: Christ Embasssy Celebrity Story Of The Week - Rev Ray Okocha‏ The Truth Is Out by Azibalua(f): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2012
This new Nairaland is somehow oh
I just noticed that I can't just jump down the page without reading cross mans post except I start scrolling down which is very long
Chineke
Re: Christ Embasssy Celebrity Story Of The Week - Rev Ray Okocha‏ The Truth Is Out by obipeter(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2012
i think that this man crossman is busy making fool of himself thinking he is criticizing pastor chris. nwokem change your ways
Re: Christ Embasssy Celebrity Story Of The Week - Rev Ray Okocha‏ The Truth Is Out by crossman9(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2012
have you heard the old saying he who laughs last laughs longest your demigod and you will burn in hell
Re: Christ Embasssy Celebrity Story Of The Week - Rev Ray Okocha‏ The Truth Is Out by Joagbaje(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2012
Azibalua: This new Nairaland is somehow oh
I just noticed that I can't just jump down the page without reading cross mans post except I start scrolling down which is very long
Chineke

I never observed it . I just Did while reading your post
Re: Christ Embasssy Celebrity Story Of The Week - Rev Ray Okocha‏ The Truth Is Out by crossman9(m): 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2012
I am really sorry you think I am sounding silly you know I care about you all sometimes I get angry with all that happened to me in the church but the truth stands no matter how silly I may sound to you or anyone

(1) (2) (Reply)

3k Weekly Give Away / Prophet Walks On Air / Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.