Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Fg Condemns Deportation Of 125 Nigerians From South Africa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fg Condemns Deportation Of 125 Nigerians From South Africa (5761 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / NEMA Evacuates Nigerians From Yemen (photos) / Nigerian Took Overdose To Avoid Deportation From The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Condemns Deportation Of 125 Nigerians From South Africa by topeorekoy(m): 6:16am On Mar 06, 2012
Tot some1 wld av posted it here
Re: Fg Condemns Deportation Of 125 Nigerians From South Africa by sunny2011: 6:20am On Mar 06, 2012
This was done and many of us reacted to it
Re: Fg Condemns Deportation Of 125 Nigerians From South Africa by publisher(m): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2012
Take it or leave it,that South African deportation stunt was a deliberate humiliation of Nigerians. We must demand an apology or retaliate,but how do we retaliate? SA pass us (infrastructurally). Oh well,lets just withdraw from participating in this years BIG BROTHER AFRICA;i noticed that in the last editions 70% of ads and sponsorship were targeted at the Nigerian market. So, we pull out of BBA,dstv looses money,MTN looses (sms voting) money,SA looses money. Besides we don already win the show three times in a roll,our withdrawal go paaaiiiiin them. Who's with me? Spread the word !!!
Re: Fg Condemns Deportation Of 125 Nigerians From South Africa by humblebee: 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2012
publisher:

Take it or leave it,that South African deportation stunt was a deliberate humiliation of Nigerians. We must demand an apology or retaliate,but how do we retaliate? SA pass us (infrastructurally). Oh well,lets just withdraw from participating in this years BIG BROTHER AFRICA;i noticed that in the last editions 70% of ads and sponsorship were targeted at the Nigerian market. So, we pull out of BBA,dstv looses money,MTN looses (sms voting) money,SA looses money. Besides we don already win the show three times in a roll,our withdrawal go paaaiiiiin them. Who's with me? Spread the word !!!

let business remain business, we should just deport 126 people against the 125 people that was deported back to nigeria and start counting scores, we should pay them back in their coin. they are very silly
Re: Fg Condemns Deportation Of 125 Nigerians From South Africa by igbogolo: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2012
South Africa of all places where babies and virgins are raped to cure AIDS. A people without identity and honour. I can imagine the over zealous immigration officer bouncing our nigerian brothers because of a flimsy card. What is yellow fever sef? I have never had any vaccination for yellow fever and I have travelled extensively. Is yellow fever really in Nigeria?

So south africa is trying to protect their country from yellow fever when they manufacture AIDS and Tuberculosis in their backyard factories. The stupid people my grandmother donated wrappers to when they were naked and hungry from apartheid.

Why do people even go there? The crime ridden cesspit where any divulgence of money or affluence at port of entry almost automatically leads to robbery at your hotel room!

Shame on Nigeria for getting this low where ordinary slave mentality south africans would deport them! Shame on Nigeria!
Re: Fg Condemns Deportation Of 125 Nigerians From South Africa by khukhi(f): 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2012
grin cheesy No wonder u have the problems you have. All you do is grant and moan. But no one is doing anything . Instead u r trying to convince ur self about Nigeria by criticising the rest of the world. Good Luck!! The rest of the world is waiting to see what your Private complaining is going to do for all of you. I can't imagine being in your shoes. Being unhappy about a system and blaming everyone else for it. Poor you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). / Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. / Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.