Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Condolense Register For Perx(romance Section) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Condolense Register For Perx(romance Section) (1089 Views)

Romance Section Battles 1. / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Condolense Register For Perx(romance Section) by Booty4me: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2012
Perx A true Nairalander. RIP.
Re: Condolense Register For Perx(romance Section) by InkedNerd(f): 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2012
Rest in peace sista Perx cry
Re: Condolense Register For Perx(romance Section) by dabrake(m): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2012
i never knew perx. never knew what she looked like, never saw any of her post but i found my self crying so hard that people had to converge around me inside BRT. you were a victim of our national negligence in the health sector, a victim of our healthcare workers. the world needed you to advance. we were watching, waiting for you to rise and rule the world in the nearest future. you were the catalyst nigeria needed but maybe it wasn't destiny. maybe God needed you more than hell, maybe it was already written. can i say it was the will of God 'cause to me, it was sheer carelessness. If only . . . i am totally lost of words. We have lost another youth, a creative and intelligent one for that matter. a brave girl who, despite her travails, was determined to live. we have lost another heroine, another future leader. i can't say more 'cause tears are escaping from my eyes. RIP. if only the tears could bring people back to life, it would have done it since but since it can't, we all have top live with the sad reality. RIP Perx. forever will i remember you
Re: Condolense Register For Perx(romance Section) by baroong: 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2012
Rest in peace. sad sad sad
Re: Condolense Register For Perx(romance Section) by stpat1(m): 4:00am On Mar 06, 2012
Is it the same Perx that I saw a post for donation for her? oh God. May her soul rest in Peace
Re: Condolense Register For Perx(romance Section) by InkedNerd(f): 7:13am On Mar 06, 2012
dabrake:

i never knew perx. never knew what she looked like, never saw any of her post but i found my self crying so hard that people had to converge around me inside BRT. you were a victim of our national negligence in the health sector, a victim of our healthcare workers. the world needed you to advance. we were watching, waiting for you to rise and rule the world in the nearest future. you were the catalyst nigeria needed but maybe it wasn't destiny. maybe God needed you more than hell, maybe it was already written. can i say it was the will of God 'cause to me, it was sheer carelessness. If only . . . i am totally lost of words. We have lost another youth, a creative and intelligent one for that matter. a brave girl who, despite her travails, was determined to live. we have lost another heroine, another future leader. i can't say more 'cause tears are escaping from my eyes. RIP. if only the tears could bring people back to life, it would have done it since but since it can't, we all have top live with the sad reality. RIP Perx. forever will i remember you

Chei, now this just broke my heart cry
Re: Condolense Register For Perx(romance Section) by dabrake(m): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2012
I'm very suprised to see only 5 replies to this thread. breezy's thread is already in its 22nd page.
Re: Condolense Register For Perx(romance Section) by pendo89(f): 8:19am On Mar 06, 2012
^ I think it's making people cry a lot.Some people could be deliberately avoiding it, not cz they dont want to post but the memories.
Its heartbreaking.

rip
Re: Condolense Register For Perx(romance Section) by greedie1(f): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2012
I never knew ha nd i dnt tink i ve come across any post of hers but im quite saddened by her death

its always painful to lose young potentials to d hands of death, even more painful wen d youth fought dearly to live as she did

i shed tears nd said prayers 4 dis jewel, i ope she rests wit God. Adieu perx darling
Re: Condolense Register For Perx(romance Section) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2012
I am sadden by the loss of a delectable soul, may her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Condolense Register For Perx(romance Section) by Dynamique: 4:40am On Mar 07, 2012
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace,what a colossal loss to the mortal world,may God grant the family&friends the fortitude to bear the loss,PERX-we all miss u&wud always do,
Re: Condolense Register For Perx(romance Section) by ifedun2: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2012
Lyk i posted on anoda thread,i neva knew u and neither had i seen any of ur posts,but u came acros as some intelligent and likeable lady.See u on d ressurection morn Perx.I commiserate wt ur fmly and oda loved ones.
Re: Condolense Register For Perx(romance Section) by jaybee3(m): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2012
Can you guys please offer your condolences on the thread that was opened in the section she frequents (Family section) or better still on the help perx thread.

(1)

Characteristic Of Nigerian Tribes / My Baby's Coming Home TONIGHT! (1) / Answer Your Relationship Status And Give A Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.