Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Characteristic Of Nigerian Tribes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characteristic Of Nigerian Tribes (1092 Views)

New Study Reveals Which Nigerian Tribes Have The Largest/smallest Joystick Sizes / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / 9 Characteristic Of A Perfect Man (according To Women) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Characteristic Of Nigerian Tribes by KarmenK: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2012
What the typical so-called characteristic of Nigerian tribes. My dad wants me to marry my own kind = Urhorbo/Delta (I'm yet to find one)
And where I'm from 90% of Nigerians are Yoruba's.
I've dated a Yoruba guys who's mum was a psycho.
Igbo men= I. Go.Before.Others. Someone told me
I'm interested to knw what other tribes are out there
and what they are known for, what are the "alleged" characteristic. ( including my own tribe)
Both men and women pls.
At the end of the day who are we to judge. It's just for fun a bit of banter.

Sorry there is nothing romantic about this. I forgot where I was posting.
Re: Characteristic Of Nigerian Tribes by bittyend(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2012
KarmenK: What the typical so-called characteristic of Nigerian tribes. My dad wants me to marry my own kind = Urhorbo/Delta (I'm yet to find one)
and what they are known for, what are the "alleged" characteristic. ( including my own tribe)
Both men and women pls.

Can you please learn how to write proper English, woman? It's just sad that 90% of black youths raised in the UK can't write basic English to save their lives. I had to educate myself personally to improve my written English; I think you should do the same as well. The British educational system failed us, period!
Re: Characteristic Of Nigerian Tribes by mykejones(m): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2012
bittyend:

Can you please learn how to write proper English, woman? It's just sad that 90% of black youths raised in the UK can't write basic English to save their lives. I had to educate myself personally to improve my written English; I think you should do the same as well. The British educational system failed us, period!
After lamenting,u shd have atleast commented,better stl,walk by,since the 'english' was nt appealin 2u!
Dis work u do on this forum for free..u cld get paid doin it for amazon.com.
Re: Characteristic Of Nigerian Tribes by luscioustrish(f): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2012
Bad write-up *faints*
Re: Characteristic Of Nigerian Tribes by deandavid(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2012
KarmenK: What the typical so-called characteristic of Nigerian tribes. My dad wants me to marry my own kind = Urhorbo/Delta (I'm yet to find one)
Both men and women pls.

although ur english no clear,bt den i kind of get some of ur msg. Am interested in d upper part, u being an urhobo nd ur dad wntin u 2 marry 4rm ur tribe. Nd u havnt seen a gud 1, u can give me a try, am an urhobo, let's try something, what do u say? u can mail me enaworedavid@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

My Baby's Coming Home TONIGHT! (1) / Good Or Bad. / Can You Date A Muslim??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.