Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,768 members, 7,865,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

In The Name Of Jesus Or In The Name Of Yeshua? Which Is Powerful? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In The Name Of Jesus Or In The Name Of Yeshua? Which Is Powerful? (3766 Views)

James The Just, The Brother Of Yeshua The Mesaiah(aka Jesus) / Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) / Christians That Can Speak Hebrew- Yeshua( Jesus Or Joshua) He Is Saved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: In The Name Of Jesus Or In The Name Of Yeshua? Which Is Powerful? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2012
FXKing2012: Pls where is diluminati?

what do i have to do with you? Nothing!
Re: In The Name Of Jesus Or In The Name Of Yeshua? Which Is Powerful? by Azibalua(f): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2012
@ diiluminati

Ni oruko Jesu
Kuro! Jade!
Ami
Re: In The Name Of Jesus Or In The Name Of Yeshua? Which Is Powerful? by chinedumo(m): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2012
The name of Jesus is a reperesntative of his personality
What makes the name of Jessu unigue is its attach ment to his personality
Jesus or yeshua is not a new name

Many have answered it before Jesus christ came and after him

The disciples of Jesus at a certain time couldnt cast out demons in the Name of Jesus becasue of Faithlessness as pointed out my Jesus himself

Luke 9

37And it came to pass, that on the next day, when they were come down from the hill, much people met him.

38And, behold, a man of the company cried out, saying, Master, I beseech thee, look upon my son: for he is mine only child.

39And, lo, a spirit taketh him, and he suddenly crieth out; and it teareth him that he foameth again, and bruising him hardly departeth from him.

40And I besought thy disciples to cast him out; and they could not.

41And Jesus answering said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you, and suffer you? Bring thy son hither.

42And as he was yet a coming, the devil threw him down, and tare him. And Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, and healed the child, and delivered him again to his father.

Everything bows to the Name of Jesus. The question is who is pronouncing the name of Jesus. Why should demons bow to you when you have no connection to the name you are pronouncing?

diluminati:

You are not getting the point here. Yeshua is the original name. That is the name "Jesus" grew up with. Jesus is greek version and corrupted from Yeshua. And from your post you are saying there is no power in the name as a standalone but you need belief and faith to activate the power while your bible quotes you wrong that In the name of "Jesus" (Yeshua) every knee must bow......." but it didnt say "In the name of Yeshua ?through faith?.........". Are you saying faith and belief is the power and not the name alone?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Secret Cult Can Make Yourich? / Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven / Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.