Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Abuja Boys And Abuja Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Boys And Abuja Girls (2906 Views)

SHOCKER!! See How Abuja Girls Are Getting Their Virginity Back / Diz Abuja Girls Sef / Abuja Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Boys And Abuja Girls by arrived(m): 2:08am On Mar 06, 2012
It's no more news that most girls in abuja are aristos i.e girls that sleep with elderly men in exchange of financial gains. Some of these girls are even richer than someone earning 700k salary!
The boys too have been photocopying them! I've met several guys like that. They live in a beautifully furnished apartments and cruise around with a nice car.

So,
What is happening?
Why are all these so rampant in abuja?
Re: Abuja Boys And Abuja Girls by Sundayademola(m): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2012
arrived:

It's no more news that most girls in abuja are aristos i.e girls that sleep with elderly men in exchange of financial gains. Some of these girls are even richer than someone earning 700k salary!
The boys too have been photocopying them! I've met several guys like that. They live in a beautifully furnished apartments and cruise around with a nice car.

So,
What is happening?
Why are all these so rampant in abuja?
Hnmmn
Re: Abuja Boys And Abuja Girls by Dyt(f): 8:32am On Mar 06, 2012
hmmmmm
hmmmmmmm
Re: Abuja Boys And Abuja Girls by dabrake(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2012
there is a way that seems right to a man. the end thereof is destruction.
Re: Abuja Boys And Abuja Girls by CArt(m): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2012
dabrake:

there is a way that seems right to a man. the end thereof is destruction.
If you can't beat them join them,life continues after all I heard Abuja is very expensive to live. Use what u have to get what u need God no go vex.
Re: Abuja Boys And Abuja Girls by arrived(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2012
The guys don't even hide it anymore. U see them kissing their mama in public!
Those women too dey spoil dem with money.
Chineke! money is so tempting that a clean, looking, wel-educated guys would be nyanshing their mama age.
Hmmmmmmm, i shake my head with swagger.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Boys And Abuja Girls by dabrake(m): 9:31am On Mar 06, 2012
CArt:

If you can't beat them join them,life continues after all I heard Abuja is very expensive to live. Use what u have to get what u need God no go vex.
my mum will be 46 this year. does it make sense if I yansh someone around?above that age?
Re: Abuja Boys And Abuja Girls by Vansnickers: 9:55am On Mar 06, 2012
CArt:

I am 100% sure that this is the dumbest Thing I will read Today.
Re: Abuja Boys And Abuja Girls by CArt(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2012
dabrake:

my mum will be 46 this year. does it make sense if I yansh someone around?above that age?
Actually it doesn't make sense but makes money for you. wink
Re: Abuja Boys And Abuja Girls by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 06, 2012
That's d reigning tin in Abuja. Though i dey enjoy d trend sha. It wud also make u to undastand dat girls are as cheap as indomie and egg in this city so far u have a kul ride.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Boys And Abuja Girls by dabrake(m): 11:00am On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
then what of the guys who follow expired women?? are they players/sharp guys?
Re: Abuja Boys And Abuja Girls by CArt(m): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2012
^ Sharp guys grin
Re: Abuja Boys And Abuja Girls by doctokwus: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2012
Wat is d essence of dis thread? How does d way people decide to live their lives affect u
Re: Abuja Boys And Abuja Girls by arrived(m): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2012
Sharp guys who got no taste!
Re: Abuja Boys And Abuja Girls by arrived(m): 11:49am On Mar 06, 2012
Doctokwus, were u the one that married that 68 yrs old white woman? Just wana know.
Re: Abuja Boys And Abuja Girls by dabrake(m): 11:50am On Mar 06, 2012
CArt:

^ Sharp guys grin
i have to laff
Re: Abuja Boys And Abuja Girls by bekay911(f): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2012
Wats ur biz in ppl or sum1's way of life. Dey have chosen der path
Re: Abuja Boys And Abuja Girls by arrived(m): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2012
^ sure it's non of my biz, i'm just making a comment.
Even if u like, sleep with a dog, na u sabi.

(1) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Scandalous/ Romantic Nairalander / If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? / Why Are Ladies/women Not Proud Of Their Boyfriends/husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.