Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Diz Abuja Girls Sef - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diz Abuja Girls Sef (25270 Views)

Abuja Girls And Shawarma / SHOCKER!! See How Abuja Girls Are Getting Their Virginity Back / Abuja Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diz Abuja Girls Sef by apache77(m): 4:16am On Jun 22, 2011
[b]I met her at a boutique Maitama and we seemed to hit it off immediately. She was all dat- with exactly the sort of bod and features I like- so pretty, drop dead gorgeous with this cherub innocent face. I felt I had gotten the real deal. We exchanged Pins and i went off fantasizing. When i hit her up the next day, with a simple 'hey, wasup? Wen can i come take u out?' next thing was 'wat can u offer?'

A LovePeddler? I thot it was a joke, and wen i replied 'wat do others usually offer?' She replied '30k'. This was around 7pm so basically I was just thinkin a sit out anywhere in Wuse or Maitama would do, and here she was telling me she wasnt cut out for that shyt. I couldnt help wondering that if she was charging 30k at 7pm on a working day, then wat would she charge prime time on friday night?

It was later that evening when i ran into her at Krystal with a bevy of girls that i finally believed she was a LovePeddler. Those ones were even more harsh-50k, 70k, infact one was telling a guy over a bottle of Henessey that her bill for the night was $700. Even at my Tribeca or Rehab in Lagos (or YNOT, the Lagos equivalent of Krystal) sef, dem girls no dey vex like dis. Diz Abuja girls (sorry whores) don mad finish.

Blood dey dia eye. [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by 190: 4:36am On Jun 22, 2011
LMFAO!!

Abuja girls have way lost it -

Personally if you wanna get the best girls at that city

Simply drive on fridays to where the corpers flock emselves at Area 1 - Zoo Garden's and approach any

You are Ok with, leave those club girls alone or loose your hard earned money!

1 Like

Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 22, 2011
apache77:

[b]I met her at a boutique Maitama and we seemed to hit it off immediately. She was all dat- with exactly the sort of bod and features I like- so pretty, drop dead gorgeous with this cherub innocent face. I felt I had gotten the real deal. We exchanged Pins and i went off fantasizing. When i hit her up the next day, with a simple 'hey, wasup? Wen can i come take u out?' next thing was 'wat can u offer?'

A LovePeddler? I thot it was a joke, and wen i replied 'wat do others usually offer?' She replied '30k'. This was around 7pm so basically I was just thinkin a sit out anywhere in Wuse or Maitama would do, and here she was telling me she wasnt cut out for that shyt. I couldnt help wondering that if she was charging 30k at 7pm on a working day, then wat would she charge prime time on friday night?

It was later that evening when i ran into her at Krystal with a bevy of girls that i finally believed she was a LovePeddler. Those ones were even more harsh-50k, 70k, infact one was telling a guy over a bottle of Henessey that her bill for the night was $700. Even at my Tribeca or Rehab in Lagos (or YNOT, the Lagos equivalent of Krystal) sef, dem girls no dey vex like dis. Diz Abuja girls (sorry whores) don mad finish.

Blood dey dia eye. [/b]

grin grin grin grin you never see anything. everybody na ashawo for abuja both males and females
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by Mynd44: 4:54am On Jun 22, 2011
190:

LMFAO!!

Simply drive on fridays to where the corpers flock emselves at Area 1 - Zoo Garden's and approach any

sounds like you are talking from EXPERIENCE
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by Jeel: 5:20am On Jun 22, 2011
wetin carry u go there
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by MMM2(m): 5:47am On Jun 22, 2011
op
u can c good chicks in front of ibzia.
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by Dyt(f): 6:53am On Jun 22, 2011
Na una sabi
wen work no dey pesin must chop na
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by Bisjosh(f): 7:18am On Jun 22, 2011
LMAO!!! girls eyes dey 'shook' these days o! Na gold dey there or diamond!!
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by mcnikes(m): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2011
Bros you never see anything. Everybody in that City means business, both men , women, husbands, wives, boys, girls, ladies, politicians, pastors, babalawos, conductors even you wey post this thread. Abuja is a thorough No Dulling City!
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by frank317: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2011
700k!!! for a piece of pusssy? off to my village

1 Like

Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by iyatrustee(f): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2011
190:

LMFAO!!

i am begining to tink you are back in abuja!  sad sad sad

@ op, when you go to krystal lounge, you should be able to cough out dough without complaining otherwise, you go to small places like Blakes excellency or Unique Gardens grin grin grin grin
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by 190: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2011
iyatrustee:

i am begining to tink you are back in abuja! sad sad sad

Nope - fresh abuja boi off the hood

when im well made tomorrow those corpers go hear am for my hand grin grin
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by debest1(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2011
Hmmm I need to check them out next time i'm in town grin
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by 190: 9:01am On Jun 22, 2011
^check who out angry
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by stagger: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2011
I have always said it that these Abuja girls are truly crazy. I talked about it in my thread and some girls went for my jugular!

$700 for a night? I surely have to be on coke to even listen to such jazz. Corpers for me are the best bet now; at least before they get indoctrinated. grin
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by 190: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2011
stagger:

I have always said it that these Abuja girls are truly crazy. I talked about it in my thread and some girls went for my jugular!

$700 for a night? I surely have to be on coke to even listen to such jazz. Corpers for me are the best bet now; at least before they get indoctrinated. grin

" And what do you know about corpers "
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by iyatrustee(f): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2011
what i know about corpers? they loiter around that area 1 opp shopping complex as if that was what they learnt in school, crossing the road seductively especially on fridays thereby causing traffic for those of us whose offices are on that route. angry angry angry angry. there is a sharwarma joint just opposite the garden and they are always with take away packs cortesy of a MUGU grin grin
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by 190: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2011
grin grin grin shift jor
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by 190: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2011
ibgreatman:

gud morni every body,glo free calls is here again for more info just flash 08072740879 available to only glo numbers

Iyatrustee must have benefited from this free service grin grin
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by maclatunji: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2011
ibgreatman:

gud morni every body,glo free calls is here again for more info just flash 08072740879 available to only glo numbers

Maybe you should take your hustle to Abuja, e bi like say na dere bizness dey now
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by koyaabj: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2011
Every body wants to live in abuja, meanwhile the city is damn too expensive.

what next the girls become prostitute.

The guys take to crime or Gay.

Even when u get a job the pay cant take care of the high cost of living in the city.

Any way next time u visit just go to nasarawa state for cheap babes. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by 190: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2011
koyaabj:

Any way next time u visit just go to nasarawa state for cheap babes. cool cool cool cool cool

Ahhh Karu and maraba grin grin grin

Dirty whores
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by mkpologwu(m): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2011
@posita.
U fallinged ma handi.
Why collect pin when touch-and-follow rings de look for bayas
Just bring 3k come make I get u one. Fast while stock lasts!!!
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by poweredcom(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2011
@ posta , can u imagine, 30k for a night and even 70k, thunder fire dem, mama,

make dem go rob bank na

aLL GALS, THESE DAY DON BE ASHI OO, EVEN FOR FACEBOK, SEF, GOD HELP nigeria , na people sisters ooo, and even mom

1 Like

Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by Ekpoma1: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2011
Damn! Im fantasizing already. I need 2 hit Abuja very soon.
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by 190: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by iyatrustee(f): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2011
cant believe this shit made front page
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by indie22(f): 10:13am On Jun 22, 2011
Not everyone girl in abuja is like that, haba some people have well paying jobs and dont have to go to krystal lounge or aqua to scout for customers.

Quit generalizing!!
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by mkpologwu(m): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2011
Seems the business is looking lucrative now. I've got to send my babe to Abuja fast, with more holes cut into different parts of her body!

1 Like

Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by hackney(m): 10:15am On Jun 22, 2011
Politicians have spoilt all of them.
they go on shopping trips to dubai like water and you come at them with no money?
You are wasting their time.

Its purely sex for goodies.

I went out with a chick that hangs in abuja and she went on about how her friend got a CLK benz gift.
they are even given houses.

1 Like

Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by 190: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2011
hackney:

I went out with a chick that hangs in abuja and she went on about how her friend got a CLK benz gift.
they are even given houses.

BRO THE MOST COMMON CAR - ABUJA GIRLS GET AS GIFT IS THE HONDA CRV 2008 Model

3 of my female corper friends were given these cars by House of rep members last year

(Names of reps with-held)
Re: Diz Abuja Girls Sef by Ekpoma1: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2011
iyatrustee:

cant believe this poo made front page
Shaataap dia! Na u get NL? Wetin consine u if e make front page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. / Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' / Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.