Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

29 Yr Old Virgin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 29 Yr Old Virgin (6579 Views)

76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating / 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by babyluv06(f): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2008
sweet,am happy 4 u. smileyi want to believe that u don't commit touchery n kissing n likes.cos really if u do den i don't see any sense in being a v.keep it up cos it makes u able to keep ur head up.cheers.
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by OTEGA1: 5:48am On Dec 25, 2008
it is good but i am suprised why u brought d topic to naira land 2discuss insted of with your pastor of your church. u hav enot told us what is wrong with u. u are still hiding something. why did they run away and ua er getting every old over the reproductive age of a woman i wonder nwhy u did not hit it at a younger age. most men marry at 30-35 and mostly marry babes btw 22-26 and ua re out of range already.
#is it that ua re ugly or what why are the men not coming, if u claim u are one then by now many men will be struggling to marry u. the people that see u every day in ur neigborhood know u in and out and should have come for u. babes in my area that are virgins hit it quick in marriage cos of recommendations from ppl they dont even know.
it is either u are ugky, do good dress sense, poor grammer, poor upkeep, or no carriage as a woman or some spiritual problem. confess now. rich me at richoteg@yahoo.com there is no time
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by experts: 10:41am On Dec 25, 2008
i am so glad to hear that u re still a virgin @ 29.

i am a guy of 25 and will be 26 by January 7 and am still a virgin.

the reason y it is so difficult to see a virgin guy varies as follows;

1. if u re dating a girl and u fail to make the move of sex, she assume u re , and in fact u can go out telling her friends that, her guy cant do.

2. secondly, ur friends mocked u and u might be forced to go into sex because u want to be free from mockery.

3. emotional feelings.: everybody wil always at a point feel to have sex, but if u hv a lover who do not care for sex, at that point, u can caution u and it will be ok since she know u re a virgin, but if u hv a partner that get fun having sex, she wil always push u to it and u all no that women have some magnetic power in them that attract men. so it is difficult to avoid most especially if she is some one u love. even if u hv been avoiding when u requested, at a point in time when u feel to hv sex and she came around asking for it, it will be very difficult to avoid.

ordinarily if she didn't come around, u can still be urself and ignore it, but with her presents, it is very difficult.
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by HOLLASLYD(m): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2008
Smsbabe i hope you still see this reply cus it's been long you posted last.i think i will put an end to your search by introducing you to one of my very good friend.he is 31 very fair and a handsome guy,he is very successful,has cars,houses,frequents UK and other countries.i tell you,one of the best manared,very funny,not to worry about God fearing,he will be the one to convert you.hehehe.i came to know this guy when he admired my jnr sister so much to marry her.but she will be 20 in january very young for him.Now he is desperatly in need of a wife.if you get this post, contact me @slydeece@yahoo.com.you sure should be of a slender frame,fair,5.8-6.0ft tall.anyhow holla me i'll be more than happy to hook you guys up.
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by pharuk: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2008
i never knew NL now has among its acessories 'HOOKING-UP'
I appreciate the fact that u gave us your story and i believe everyone here is trying to help out, i really doubt if virgintiy @ 29 is a key feature guys want to look @ on your resume to decide among other galz, coz the next question would be how/what you have spent those years doing with ur emotions? but thats not the issue now, i feel as christians we should hold up to what we belive, i applaud u coz its not easy but i would like to say that u shld continue what ever thing you do, Love always find away at times it might be in the unpleasant places, funny enuf u cld be staring @ it!! keep ur faith and believe that God is the rewarder of those dat Diligently seek him, i just attended a marriage of a lady that is 39 who married a cute guy 0f 27, last week a lady who got married for 24yrs just got her first baby-what am saying is not how u start or what you keep, but GOD alone decides all, so if i were u i wld keep believing in him than to google for a guy
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by Cayon(f): 1:22am On Dec 27, 2008
@poster

Just the other day we had a 27 year old virgin. Hoping to see the number "bump-up" shortly. I am keeping my fingers cross -waiting for someone to come forward and say "I'm a 50 year old virgin" or at least pass "Mother Teresa's age.

Peace
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by UNIB(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2009
Hi friends , any wanna hook-up ?, i mean for real love not after anyone's money
contact me for good, this is my yahoo Id : CPCWORLD kiss kiss
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by sanmike: 12:50am On Jan 06, 2009
Why are we carried away with this issue of virginity? My candid advice to ladies is that they should not be crazy about it because no man is scouting for a mannerless virgin

I got married to my wife, a virgin, at 29 not because of her virginity but because she was and still loving, caring and above all representing. Ladies need to be decent. Decency is not measured by your virginity. It takes a lot for a man to say that a lady is decent. every man, whether good or bad, needs a woman who is homely, motherly and romantic. We need to be guided by certain steps and decision we take at times in life because a little mistake made today can scather or cost us and generations a lot.

So much have been said about this issue. However, been a virgin or getting married to a virgin is ok but we don't need to castigate others who have lost theirs for one reason or the other.

Good luck
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by Princek12(m): 4:02am On Jan 06, 2009
I think it is about time someone sheds a realistic insight to this issue which, obviously, has been plagued with posts by bloggers motivated by emotion. It makes little, if any, sense for a 29 year old to try to keep her virginity under the cloak of christianity; yet, this same person lustfully kisses, smooshes, and  engages in other intimate sexual encounters-- a clear violation of biblical principles-- which has made it clear that he who lusts after the other has clearly committed fornication. A sin is a sin; and sorry, a partial sin is not looked upon with less favor than a whole sin.

Second, this woman has to realize that many, if not most, men would like to "engage" their partner before marriage for obvious reasons. It is good to check their sexual compatibility prior to marriage; many women would like their men to "engage" them-- and if this same man does not engage the woman, she may think that he is a 'mugu' and leave him for another man who can engage her properly.

Third, most grown men ( I am just keeping it real) would like to have sex with the person they are dating. If not, the man will likely be walking around with a full tank, masturbating, or busy scouring for potential preys to disgorge his "full tank," a good recipe for destroying a relationship.

Fourth, the statistical probability of this woman finding a grown man that has not engaged many women is slim to none. So, what is the logical reason for holding your virginity for a man that has not held his own virginity for you or, at the very least, kept his partners to a minimum. 

This woman would likely miss out on good men or find men that would date her and get busy with other women because she is, so called, keeping her virginity till marriage. Keeping your virginity is also not a guarantor for marriage, especially in this days where sex is a major ingredient of a relationship-- all these women spitting garbage on this blog are probably sleeping with their boyfriends or whomever they are dating. I would recommend that you lose your virginity as it may be a major impediment in your quest for marriage.
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by topup: 4:27am On Jan 06, 2009
Princek12:

I think it is about time someone sheds a realistic insight to this issue which, obviously, has been plagued with posts by bloggers motivated by emotion. It makes little, if any, sense for a 29 year old to try to keep her virginity under the cloak of christianity; yet, this same person lustfully kisses, smooshes, and  engages in other intimate sexual encounters-- a clear violation of biblical principles-- which has made it clear that he who lusts after the other has clearly committed fornication. A sin is a sin; and sorry, a partial sin is not looked upon with less favor than a whole sin.

Second, this woman has to realize that many, if not most, men would like to "engage" their partner before marriage for obvious reasons. It is good to check their sexual compatibility prior to marriage; many women would like their men to "engage" them-- and if this same man does not engage the woman, she may think that he is a 'mugu' and leave him for another man who can engage her properly.

Third, most grown men ( I am just keeping it real) would like to have sex with the person they are dating. If not, the man will likely be walking around with a full tank, masturbating, or busy scouring for potential preys to disgorge his "full tank," a good recipe for destroying a relationship.

Fourth, the statistical probability of this woman finding a grown man that has not engaged many women is slim to none. So, what is the logical reason for holding your virginity for a man that has not held his own virginity for you or, at the very least, kept his partners to a minimum. 

This woman would likely miss out on good men or find men that would date her and get busy with other women because she is, so called, keeping her virginity till marriage. Keeping your virginity is also not a guarantor for marriage, especially in this days where sex is a major ingredient of a relationship-- all these women spitting garbage on this blog are probably sleeping with their boyfriends or whomever they are dating. I would recommend that you lose your virginity as it may be a major impediment in your quest for marriage.

This has to be hands down, one of the most rational posts that have been posted on this site.

Obviously, I am going to disagree. I don't think many people can understand looking from the outside in, why a person who isn't a young innocent teenager would want to remove sex from the 'equation' of a successful relationship.

Well, equally as you believe that this woman would miss out on good men, I don't think she will mind when she finds a great man. It takes a lot for anybody these days (not just guys) to abstain from sex, and I really dislike the amount of oppression placed on someone who is going against the grain for once! We make it sound as if she is using her virginity as a weapon or a 'guarantor for marriage', when she explained she merely respects her faith. Whether every sin is equal or not does not mean that we should become relaxed in our views in everything, obviously, if I was to steal billions of pounds from the bank, you would definitely stutter more than if I engaged in sexual activity. Yes, a lot of people engage in other sexual acts, which is all fornication, but who are we to judge and say 'Why not just lose your virginity as well?' for all we know, this could be something the person wishes to work on, or prays for forgiveness everyday.

Should we all conform just because it is in style? Similarly as to back in the past, losing your virginity and engaging in pre-maritial sex was heavily frowned upon, and such a scandal rocked every community (I'm talking back, back, back in the past). It was the fashion then to remain a virgin, but if you remained a virgin because of the fashion and not because of your beliefs then I believe you were equally as bad as a person who chooses to lose it because most people do it.

The post above is so rational to the point that it has completely ignored the fact that we are not dealing with a 100% rational topic underlying her original post, and that is that she is a Christian. The aim of being a Christian is to devote yourself to God, trying to be the best you can be for him, and not to try and have a good time, and compromise yourself to find a good man who will not marry you unless he has sexual intercourse with you first.

There shouldn't be levels, but there are societal levels of Christianity, some people are completely okay with reading the scriptures that say sex is a sin, and then knowingly engage in sex without any effort to try and avoid doing so. I do not judge anyone who tries to avoid sex to their best ability but has made mistakes, because we all make mistakes, but if a person can find the strength to avoid it, then why should they toss away that strength just to fit in with society?

Lastly, being a devoted Christian means that you have complete faith in God, that you are not relying on your own ability completely, to bring the right guy to you, I mean are we deaf or blind? Do we not hear, read and see stories of people who are in sexual relationships who are being left heartbroken or deserted by their lovers, who are still looking for the right guy?? So, please slow down with the 'sure & rational solutions' to what is a much more complicated process. If keeping one's virginity is truly a strategy to create a guarantor for marriage, then why is it that they struggle equally as the ones who engage in sexual intercourse in their relationships to find the right guy and to keep men for marriage? Surely a strategy that doesn't have a boastful success rate is not a strategy at all?
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by Cayon(f): 4:39am On Jan 06, 2009
I am proud to say that I am a born again virgin. I am seeing someone and I am going to be honest here - It's hard to resist temptation. I don’t know how long I am going to last b/c I am tired of pulling out my hair and taking cold showers. Just the other day when I was kissing him I bit his lips real hard and I almost scratched his eyes out - just to hold back my sexual feelings.

Abeg all the Christians join hands and pray for me (I’ll take the Muslim prayer too) because it’s either I give in or I am going to explode.

Good night and good luck
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by topup: 4:44am On Jan 06, 2009
Cayon:

I am proud to say that I am a born again virgin. I am seeing someone and I am going to be honest here - It's hard to resist temptation. I don’t know how long I am going to last b/c I am tired of pulling out my hair and taking cold showers. Just the other day when I was kissing him I bit his lips real hard and I almost scratched his eyes out - just to hold back my sexual feelings.

Abeg all the Christians join hands and pray for me (I’ll take the Muslim prayer too) because it’s either I give in or I am going to explode.

Good night and good luck

I was quite confused in your post, I initially believed you claimed the title 'born-again virgin' due to religious beliefs but then nothing in your post suggests that especially as you asked for both Christian and Muslim prayers. Without being too nosey, I would just like to know why you would want to be a born-again virgin?

I am proud of your determination, and if you really want to achieve it you can. Temptation will always be there, but the rewards are (or so I've been told) are that you will be freer to think about other factors other than sex which matter greatly when it comes to sustaining a long lasting relationship.
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by H2O2: 4:53am On Jan 06, 2009
Cayon:

Good night and good luck

Daddy Jesus,
Your daughter needs you.
Daddy you said no evil will fall upon her, nor any harm befall her home
and she believed.
Daddy you also told her to walk through rivers of difficulty when she's in over
her head and you won't let her drown.
And she listened to you Daddy.
Come and Take Charge of Her Relationship.
Fill her up with your words of wisdom.
Give her the strength and courage to overcome the temptation of the devil, Daddy.
Bless her Daddy and be her saviour.
In your mighty name I pray,
Amen.
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by Cayon(f): 4:54am On Jan 06, 2009
@topup

a born again virgin is when you go so long (for years) without sex (after a short experience - u know a few months of it) that it seems like a dim and distant memory. You must genuinely wonder if you can even remember how to do so when the opportunity presents itself, with a partner of course.  It's also a pledge you make with God not to have sex again until you are married.  hope i didn't confuse u again
Peace
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by KarmaMod(f): 4:55am On Jan 06, 2009
Lmao. Better stop all that sinful kissing Cayon  tongue
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by netotse(m): 5:15am On Jan 06, 2009
*not another one of these* [size=5pt]u kno wot, we should jst open a section called the virgin section for all these posts[/size]

i think ppl post these things jst so we can give them a pat on the back!
so @ OP *pats her on the back* there you go thats for being such a good girl!

@cayon
errr isnt it s'posed to be like riding a bike(as in u never forget how to___)
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by WesleyanA(f): 5:17am On Jan 06, 2009
Use these trusty magic 8 ball answers to inform your decision on who to date if you want to remain a virgin till marriage:
you seem to need help
---

he is hairy? My sources say no

he is too muscular, looks like testosterone is seeping out of him? My reply is no

he is black? Don't count on it

he is asian? Outlook good

some of his best friends are girls, and a few guys? You may rely on it

he (likes to)hang out around mostly guys and has some close girl friends? Very doubtful

Did you meet him at church? Concentrate and ask again

Did you meet him in the club?  Outlook not so good

----

seriously though. I wish you goodluck. . .until you decide to join the monastery?. . .
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by topup: 5:29am On Jan 06, 2009
WesleyanA:

Use these trusty magic 8 ball answers to inform your decision on who to date if you want to remain a virgin till marriage:
you seem to need help
---

he is hairy? My sources say no

he is too muscular, looks like testosterone is seeping out of him? My reply is no

he is black? Don't count on it

he is asian? Outlook good

some of his best friends are girls, and a few guys? You may rely on it

he (likes to)hang out around mostly guys and has some close girl friends? Very doubtful

Did you meet him at church? Concentrate and ask again

Did you meet him in the club?  Outlook not so good

----

seriously though. I wish you goodluckuntil you decide to join the monastery?. . .

How lovely!
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by WesleyanA(f): 5:39am On Jan 06, 2009
why does your siggy say you're starting feeling insecure from nairaland?
nice font
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by KarmaMod(f): 5:44am On Jan 06, 2009
i think people post these things jst so we can give them a pat on the back!
so @ OP *pats her on the back* there you go thats for being such a good girl!

Lmao grin True Dat.
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by Princek12(m): 5:46am On Jan 06, 2009
Topup, I agree with you. I just felt that the 29 yr old virgin needed a full spectrum of analysis so that she can understand the possible consequences of her actions. It is hard to reconcile spirituality with logic; however, I feel like the 29 year old virgin may be inexperienced and naive, and that a realistic insight will expose her to the kind of reality she is facing. The more reasons she needs to stand firm in God.
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2009
@ OP, kudos

i hope you marry a guy who is worth the discipline

one of my wife's cousins who married as a virgin complained bitterly to her about her cheating husband - she told her if she'd known her marriage would turn out like this, she'd have had fun like a lot of her friends had been doing when she was back in school

shine your eye as per your hubby

Cayon:

Good night and good luck

nothing for you , you have - how do they say commited adultery/fornication in your heart - might as well commit the crime; since you'll be charged for it grin
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by nwando2: 9:57am On Jan 06, 2009
[size=8pt]Swedy, keep it up. Those who have lost theirs are jealous. Some people think there are no more VIRGINS because they

have immersed themselves in sex. You have encouraged me to still keep mine. Almost the same age with me. I will be

so happy to offer myself to a man who will appreciate me for what I am. One man only and in MARRIAGE.

GOD BLESS U MY SISTER.
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by Ben13: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2009
hmmm
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2009
There is hope. My cousin got married in 2007 at 30 and she was a virgin. Her 1st baby is on the way.
Another friend,got married a month from her 30th bday in 2007 as well. and she was a virgin, gave birth to a beautiful girl last month.
Stick to what God says, sex outiside of marriage is wrong.
If you are faithful to HIM, HE would be faithful to you.
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by martho(m): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2009
e be like say them(VIRGINS) plenty;abeg make una send me some private pics and info.i need one, grin
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by KarmaMod(f): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2009
oyb:

@ OP, kudos

i hope you marry a guy who is worth the discipline

one of my wife's cousins who married as a virgin complained bitterly to her about her cheating husband - she told her if she'd known her marriage would turn out like this, she'd have had fun like a lot of her friends had been doing when she was back in school

Hm. Now why would a guy cheat on the faithful virgin wife?

wanna bet that the one he's cheating on hr with has been with half of the country? There lies the irony.
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2009
KarmaMod:

Hm. Now why would a guy cheat on the faithful virgin wife?

want to bet that the one he's cheating on hr with has been with half of the country? There lies the irony.

you know say virgin no sabi chook - thats why its best for virgins to marry virgins - no frame of reference - if the op eventually marries a dude with experience, while she may enjoy sex, the guy may not - esp if she turns out to be prudish . . .
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by dplo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2009
@ poster
am sorry to say this girl,but dont you think its kind of embarassing being a virgin at 29,maybe am wong,i mean we ve got different believes and , ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''',.whichever way,hang on,the right man for your life will show up very soon
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by fiastus: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2009
we know God spoke in parable.
God's teaching about sexuality includes; no smooching, kissing or even sexual expressions of any kind. Not just the actual sex. "for anyone who looks at a woman/man lustfully has already committed fornication with her/him" that was the scripture.
so to be a virgin on biblical terms 'if you are respecting and obeying God's command' since that is the only reason why u have not had sex with a man, you ought to have also avoided getting sexually close to a man.
so I think you were just respecting your wish not GOD.
to me that is not Virginity; period.
I am sure a lot of men would prefer someone that is experienced for sexual satisfaction.
I still wish you get someone that will satisfy your wish all the same

u have said it all
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by dplo(m): 12:48am On Jan 18, 2009
@fiastus
thank you.lol
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by Taken(m): 12:57am On Jan 18, 2009
29 year old virgin - that is something. So when do you plan to settle down seeing there is tick tock tick on the run?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop / How Old Do You Think She Is (photos) / Ladies Will You Smash Or Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.