Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

29 Yr Old Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 29 Yr Old Virgin (6562 Views)

76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating / 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by osereka(m): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2007
virgin at 29? shocked shocked shocked
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by dellynash(f): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2007
hello lady that is quite nice of you i lose my own virginity when i was only 18 . you have done it already 29years is a big deal so continue till u get married
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by labiyemmy(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2007
and if she doesnt get married - God forbid - until 40?
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by 4God: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2007
I respect you for this, you are one of the few real ladies still around. I am pround to hear that you're a believer, keep it girl and remain an example of a believer as Paul charged Timothy, even in this world of compromise. His grace is sufficient for you girl!

I am a guy, above 30 and still a virgin. And I am pround to still remain one at least for now, will definitely get married one day. It was a choice I made early in life not to follow the syndrome of "everybody is doing it" and wait till my wedding night. This resolve was later fuelled when I got born again and found that premarital sex is a sin before God. Don't get me wrong God ordained sex, but it has to be in the context of marriage, thats God standard, period!!! This is not to condemed others that have lost their virginity as singles, but to let them know that God's love towards them is rich enough to forgive them of their past if they repent of their ways and acknowledge the Lordship of Jesus Christ. He will give them a brand new begining in life with no records of your pasts. Thats the mystery we enjoy in Christ and you too can part of it.

A good post indeed!!

1 Like

Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by 4God: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2007
@smsbaby
I respect you for this, you are one of the few real ladies still around. I am pround to hear that you're a believer, keep it girl and remain an example of a believer as Paul charged Timothy, even in this world of compromise. His grace is sufficient for you girl!

I am a guy, above 30 and still a virgin. And I am pround to still remain one at least for now, will definitely get married one day. It was a choice I made early in life not to follow the syndrome of "everybody is doing it" and wait till my wedding night.  This resolve was later fuelled when I got born again and found that premarital sex is a sin before God. Don't get me wrong God ordained sex, but it has to be in the context of marriage, thats God standard, period!!! This is not to condemed others that have lost their virginity as singles, but to let them know that God's love towards them is rich enough to forgive them of their past if they repent of their ways and acknowledge the Lordship of Jesus Christ. He will give them a brand new begining in life with no records of your pasts. Thats the mystery we enjoy in Christ and you too can part of it.

A good post indeed!!
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by Bolddy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2007
i m so happy that we still have people  that knows the truth and not afraid to tell the world ,
it is one thing for us  to do what  wrong and ask for grace for do the right

but many us still look a justification for our wrong .

may God have mercy,
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by angelchi(f): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2007
Good 4 u.
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by Vannesa(f): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2007
keep it up,u 've gone this far dnt through it away 4 nothing.
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by smsbaby8: 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2007
Thank you so much for all your response(s) . I agree with Londoner, it is my choice to remain a virgin till I marry.

It is not about winning brownie points or expecting my husband to be one also. It is simply what I expect of myself! I am in no way prudish and I can assure you that I'll be able to teach a thing or 2 about bedroom antics to future beginners once I get started! {Joke.} I  believe that sex involves giving yourself to the person you are with. I don't believe that its in sleeping with many people that you gain experience or become 'really good'- sometimes the 'experience' you gain is not to the taste of your current partner.

Of course, I am not interested in a guy who has been around the block so much that you could fill a market square with girls he has slept with. I do however pray for a decent and honest man with good character; who loves God. As for myself, for those who have touched on the subject, I am a good person, beautiful within and without. (I am often told)

Once again, thanks for your feedback, it is much appreciated!
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by uyai(f): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2007
@ bolddy

How can you say that a woman's "worth" and "Value" is her virginity. There are ten commandments, if you break one you break all, someone had sex, the other killed, the next one lied, guess what, they are all going to the same place if you believe in the bible. Sin is sin, no one sin is bigger than the other, at least with God.

All these nonsense talk about a woman's worth being based on what is between her legs is total buttocks. You need more education to understand a true woman's value
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by Jezzy(f): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2007
I commend you dear.There are many that would tell you are foolish for holding out but pay them no mind at all,ok.You have come this far already.It pays to be chaste,it does.
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by okoomoge2(m): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2007
9jas would always be 9jas, Me would never say girl at 29 been a virgin is cool.
My dear the in thing is have u got the right qualities, have u got brain, are u beautiful at heart, are u loveable?
The problem with Nigeria relationship is that we are not always been real,the honeys form as if they are something else while most Nigeria guys go extra miles to live on false image.
let change our ways and be real.
Virginity is not the topmost thing to look out for in a woman, as i have met ladies who are not virgins but they so cool,brilliant,upright and lovable.
I would be proud of a woman who is not virgin but has a wonderful heart,intelligent, romantic,humble,beautiful than a woman who is a vrigin but sucks.
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by sylvao2000(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2007
@poster,  Good one out there but you talk like 16yr old virgin not 29 like you cliam, as a prophet  l talk with fact and ready to prove my fact though,,  like we all know prophet could be wrong sometimes,  anyway if you are right and l am wrong keep your head up and wait for your right man will surly come BUT I hmmmmmmmmmmm

@kosikosi ,  Dont come hear and spoil this girl for us ok what do you mean by  kissing, smooching thinggy where was that writing in the Bible infact you are not a virgin confirmed by me the prophet,  my spirit tell me you divirgin at the age of 12yrs

Come to look at it do we have to make know to everyone our virginity, if you are a virgin keep it to yourself and remain a virgin, calling press and going to public forum to announce your virginity it make no sence, very soon there will be post like how there husband make love to them
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by wolexojo(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2007
well,I don't know why people place such emphasis on virginity or not.Apart from the fact that God frowns at love making i dont see anything special in "gunning" for a ladies pants.Am 27yrs old and i can say with all boldness that i have never made love to any girl.Am proud of it.
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2007
@poster

ok. it's good u are a V. . . it is your business

so, why all the advertisement,
make we come dey give u medal put??
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by dbaptist1(m): 2:44am On Nov 30, 2008
nne u re a virtuous woman and if u kip up at being this i tell u ,
u will be a crown on the head of the man who will marry u
just a pity im not yet dat old cus u look like the marriageable type
seriously
kip it up and may the good Lord strengthen ur body and keep u thru lonely nights till He brings the right man who will appreciate this good sacrifice u have made for him
1luv
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by foshola(m): 3:39am On Nov 30, 2008
@poster, i have a perfect brother, i hope u dont mind knowing him cheesy kiss
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by topup: 4:09am On Nov 30, 2008
To the OP, a HUGE thank you for such a wonderful post, straight to the point, empowering and lots more!!

Even though I am younger than you, I have that feeling, I thought older men would have been through that whole phase of 'sex > love', but now with what you've said I'm beginning to rethink that. Well, I must say that the younger guys believe they are too young to be tied down to one girl, whilst their member is inactive, they want to taste everything, test drive is the latest term for it.

I am regularly shocked by the number of guys who say they are Christians but have twisted the word to mean 'when you love me, you will have sex with me'. Some even say they can't marry you unless you do the deed, as if it is only afterwards that your relationship can proceed to the next level.

Yes, to all the people who are saving themselves for after marriage (even if you are no longer a virgin), take care, be strong in what you believe in and it will pay off. It will allow you to think clearer if you are not so focused about performance in bed, but instead on performance in every other aspect of life (which outweigh sex).

Find a woman or man who practices what he preaches, if he claims to be a Christian then he claims to follow Jesus Christ and to adhere to the Bible. If he/she isn't actively working on making himself a better man or woman of God and doesn't have a problem with that then I warn you now.

Don't fall for Christians by name, there are just TOO many!!
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 30, 2008
dear it really is not easy l am 31 and l am still a virgin l really don't how l did it but l have come this far with it why the heck what the heck l will save it and give to the woman who is worthy to have it  undecided
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by CrazyMan(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2008
My dear sex is worth waiting for am happy to hear that virgins still exist. virginity is a priceless gift. Its more valuable than gold depending on who you give it to. My advice is that you wait till you get married before engaging in sex. Giving your virginity out in the name of love or just to keep a relationship, is like puting a gold chain round the neck of a mentally retarded person. He won't value it or he might not even know what it is and you would be the one who would have the regrets at the end of the day. Am glad you're a christian and you know what the bible says about pre marital sex.
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by tees(f): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2008
good to know there more enough of us out there.
im 27 yrs old and im still one too, and i thank God for taking me this far
sincerely, its not easy to find a guy who holds and fully respects that value
even the "christian brothers", sad
.im still praying for Mr right, and i know God will honour our patience
keep it up smiley
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by H2O2: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2008
NVA! Progress
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by CrazyMan(m): 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2008
I wish you girls good luck and happy hunting. Don't worry, God would grant you your request.
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by congoshine(m): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2008
topup:

To the OP, a HUGE thank you for such a wonderful post, straight to the point, empowering and lots more!!

Even though I am younger than you, I have that feeling, I thought older men would have been through that whole phase of 'sex > love', but now with what you've said I'm beginning to rethink that. Well, I must say that the younger guys believe they are too young to be tied down to one girl, whilst their member is inactive, they want to taste everything, test drive is the latest term for it.

I am regularly shocked by the number of guys who say they are Christians but have twisted the word to mean 'when you love me, you will have sex with me'. Some even say they can't marry you unless you do the deed, as if it is only afterwards that your relationship can proceed to the next level.

Yes, to all the people who are saving themselves for after marriage (even if you are no longer a virgin), take care, be strong in what you believe in and it will pay off. It will allow you to think clearer if you are not so focused about performance in bed, but instead on performance in every other aspect of life (which outweigh sex).

Find a woman or man who practices what he preaches, if he claims to be a Christian then he claims to follow Jesus Christ and to adhere to the Bible. If he/she isn't actively working on making himself a better man or woman of God and doesn't have a problem with that then I warn you now.

Don't fall for Christians by name, there are just TOO many!!

Agony Aunt,so are you a virgin?

To the poster,
I really appreciate your point of view,but you need to pluck your cherry,in double quick time o !. . .  . . .You may have complications with getting disvirgined & having children as the virginal wall cakes & begins to 'sunki'. shocked
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by congoshine(m): 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2008
cool
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by slimfine(f): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2008
what if you are not a virgin but decide to be celibate untill your marriage. shouldn't that get praised too? cheesy

celibacy, virginity, love, kindness, and mercy etc are all virtue of a true christian and should be commended

@ poster

I pray God answers your prayers
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by chyk0(m): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2008
hey
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by Muza(m): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2008
29 Yr Old Log of wood
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by babsongudus: 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2008
tees:

good to know there more enough of us out there.
I'm 27 years old and I'm still one too, and i thank God for taking me this far
sincerely, its not easy to find a guy who holds and fully respects that value
even the "christian brothers", sadA
.I'm still praying for Mr right, and i know God will honour our patience
keep it up smiley
AAA EYIN PEOPLE YI KAN LIKE LAT MA TAN ARA YIN JE SHA. VIRGIN KO VIRGIN MOBILE NI. ARE U SURE THERE IS NO OTHER PROBLEMS? BETA DONT BE DECEIVED
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by whitelexi(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2008
Whereabouts are u in the UK?
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2008
no big deal. i've met a lot of virgins myself.
Re: 29 Yr Old Virgin by eminemkayc: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2008
How i wish i was a virgin!! If not 4 dat girl.!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. / Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls / Girls, Can U Take This Punishment From A Guy Just To Keep Ur Relationship? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.