Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Understanding Benue! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Understanding Benue! (12146 Views)

Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box / Flooded Area In Benue State, From The Air / Pictures Of The Flood In Makurdi, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Understanding Benue! by Tbagwell1(m): 7:52am On Nov 05, 2014
Nezan:
What most people dont know about Tiv people is that it is almost a taboo for a Tiv man to be a muslim, your family will treat you like an outcast. Tiv people migrated from Central Africa to Nigeria, and do not have any cultural similarity with other northerners. I know because am a Tiv man from Gboko.
What of Alhaji Abubakar Tsav? Nd host of others?

1 Like

Re: Understanding Benue! by Tbagwell1(m): 7:58am On Nov 05, 2014
nanos:
As long as the Tiv live, they will not, in general, support an Idoma to be the governor of Benue State. Gov G. Suswam has been nice to Idoma because his wife is an Idoma.
Akume, the Gov before Suswam practically emasculated the Idoma and set them up against one another at the flimsiest political opportunity; all in a bid to keep them divided.
Oga chill, she is from Osun state.
Re: Understanding Benue! by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 05, 2014
Tbagwell1:

What of Alhaji Abubakar Tsav? Nd host of others?

Good you named Abubakar Tsav, now can you name the host of others? The same way I can say Chief Sylvester O. Dimunah (now Musa Dimunah) is muslim and a host of other igbos......... May I ask, have you ever heard the term "isolated cases" ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NUPENG Gives FG 21 Days Ultimatum To Halt Mass Workers Sack / Nigeria’s Economy In Recession In Q4 / Police Shut Ondo House Of Assembly (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.