Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls (3781 Views)

Instagram Love Search! Nigerian Woman Finds Love Via Instagram / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by amber222(f): 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2012
my hubby is expressing love to his 1st love via txts and calls.i got to know about on his phone.i felt bad when i read it on his phone and i think they're abt to renew their luv
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by omega25red(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2012
so what do you want us to do? should we call him for you or do you want us to tell her to back off SMH

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by Daresh(f): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2012
My advice, let him know that you know what's up and ask him plainly if he wants her or you.  You cannot compromise. Then call the said ex and let her know what her actions are causing issues and let her know ur hubby is not for her. If she no tree, then do what I did. Tell everyone she knows she is a slut. Hack into her fb,  post on her wall she is a slut. Print fliers and share it in her office and just generally make her life hell. She will back off, I can assure you.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by iykay4455(m): 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2012
You should confront him about that
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by Tedpgrass: 2:59am On Mar 08, 2012
It never ceases to amaze me, the pattern of thinking as described by Daresh.
lacks long-term credibility !!! !!!!

There is always a presumption that the other woman seduced the man.
Heard of a man thinking with his d, ick.
I have always said to female friends, identify and address the issues behind ur man's errant ways.

Chasing some chick(s) across town will only bring health issues to the wife.
How many women are you intending to scare off, both on-line and offline??
What happens if you were to meet a lady who can equally be as bad or worse in your bully tactics??

My advice will be to identify the issues behind his impending return to his 1st love,
( did u snatch him from this 1st love initially and this is payback time ?)

Deal with your husband, he is the one responsible to you, not her.

Seen so many women chasing off husband's several girlfriends or mistresses, without manning the homefront,
only to find an unassuming lady somewhereelse looking after a football team of illegitimate children sired by hubby.

What next

Send a WMD?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by Dyt(f): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2012
^^ nice one
only wish women ll jst love dere kids n 4get dey v hubbys
men cld b smtyms so annoyin n provokin yh, bt we gotta control ourselves n dont let dem get 2 us one bit
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by Keen1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2012
I am so sorry, I have a contrary view.  Are you sure your attitude at home is not driving him out?  Try to be more caring and make the home conducive for him.  If you try anything with those ladies outside, you may be the one that will lose.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by shehu50(m): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2012
Omega25red if u dont have anything to say just shut up.The poster came here because she is confused and needs advice/suggestions on how to go about her problem.it was not compulsory for u to make a comment.so instead of you being insensitive and sarcastic you could have left the thread when u saw the post
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by Exponental(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2012
D moment u start surfing ur spouses fone, d soonest u die.
Respect is reciprocal, dont get worried abt wat ur spouse does wit d opposite sex, but rather, pray 4 ur spouse n jokingly course all intruders.
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by malaria(f): 9:03am On Mar 09, 2012
Posta,its hurtn yeah buh ask ursef if d gal is aware of hubby's marital status,some men dnt own up 2 been maried.talkn wit d girl is going 2 worsen evrytn.u have ish wit ur hubby.have u tried talkin wit his mum.
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by no1madman(m): 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2012
omega25red:

so what do you want us to do? should we call him for you or do you want us to tell her to back off SMH
Abi. . .she no give us chop. .make she sort herself out.
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2012
Do the same with me, when he also reads your text messages, he would get jelox and wanna av u back, By den i 4 don shank u sha grin
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by echobee(f): 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2012
u too,do same
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
amber222:
my hubby is expressing love to his 1st love via txts and calls.i got to know about on his phone.i felt bad when i read it on his phone and i think they're abt to renew their luv
How did you resolve it? Or are you divorced?
Cc
Lefulefu
Mrcork
Ishilove
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by Dyt(f): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
NgcoboP:

Cc

Are you in same shoe?
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Dyt:

Are you in same shoe?
Do you have any advice
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by Dyt(f): 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
NgcoboP:

Do you have any advice

Narrate your story
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by chiraqDemon(m): 12:48am On Aug 13, 2017
amber222:
1st love to me never truly does off, this I know cos im in the same dilemma I can't forget this girl like she my best friend ever n I love her, my gf has been vexing with me over me talking to the girl.

To be sincere I think u r in for something big
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 13, 2017
the play 'our husband has gone mad' comes to mind
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 13, 2017
chiraqDemon:

1st love to me never truly does off, this I know cos im in the same dilemma I can't forget this girl like she my best friend ever n I love her, my gf has been vexing with me over me talking to the girl.

To be sincere I think u r in for something big
Really?

Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by crismark(m): 7:47am On Aug 13, 2017
He's tayad of u....
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by phoenixthefirst(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2017
redbeans:
the play 'our husband has gone mad' comes to mind
Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again by Olá Rótìmí, you mean?
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by mark2sunny(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2017
echobee:
u too,do same

And you are for signs and wonders?
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2017
crismark:
He's tayad of u....
sad Wrong assertion
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by Quality20(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
Allow him to marry her. it's good, every body to his/her space. polygamy is not a sin
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
NgcoboP:

Cc
L.efulefu
Mrco.rk
Ishi.love
since 2012 grin grin grin grin
iyam sure op go don divorce her husband tey tey so any advice now is fruitless grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:

since 2012 grin grin grin grin
iyam sure op go don divorce her husband tey tey so any advice now is fruitless grin grin grin grin grin
Who knows... She's ishilove's close pal or her alternate Monika
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
NgcoboP:

alternate moniker? grin grin grin grin
na trouble u dey look for so grin
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:

alternate moniker? grin grin grin grin
na trouble u dey look for so grin
I am in my house!

Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
NgcoboP:

I am in my house!
Ishilove come an beat him cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by Ishilove: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
NgcoboP:

Re: My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls by Ishilove: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:

Ishilove come an beat him cheesy
I no wan kee person pikin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is My Life Centered On My Looks!!!!! (photos) / In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! / She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.