Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! (3777 Views)

A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Jusmudi(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Does our culture tell you to have just one girlfriend? Well, these Chinese guys are luckier. In their culture, a man with one girlfriend should be ashamed of himself. 3 is the lowest number for a cool guy!
What are the reasons for having multiple girlfriends? Well, in this particular city mostly women get the jobs. That’s for one. Secondly, the men are scarce! Their number is small compared to ladies.
The city is named Dongguan, and it is located in China, there having more than three girlfriends is the norm.
Of late Dongguan has become the focus of attention for the news writers and journalists. There the majority of people with jobs are women, and they are called the “factory girls”.
According to employers, Chinese women are more reliable and do better in multitasking. They are mostly employed in the agriculture sector and manufacturing and assembly lines where they are usually housed in big dormitories.
While these kinds of employments are already occupied by women, the Chinese men are left to do the odd and casual jobs. They are the ones who do the non-round-the-clock jobs which mean they have a lot of extra time to do “extra-curricular” activities and tend to their love life.
“It’s is actually embarrassing to have only one girlfriend here.”one Chinese man said in an interview.
With these facts all on record, it seems like, for them, it is easier to find a girlfriend than finding a job.
To quote Li Bin, who is living in Dongguan with a part-time job, he said:“I have three girlfriends, and all of them know about each other. Many of my friends also have many girlfriends.”He added, “Why not have more than one if we can? Look, everyone is here to have fun; if you don’t do it, others will.”
In fact, according to them, the women, since they are the ones who are working and have higher paying jobs than the men, they are the ones paying for their man’s bills. They pay for their dates as well, if they wish to get a man.
In most cultures, men are under pressure to get a decent job to provide for the family; it is not the case in this part of the world.
China’s population has too many females making it not that easy to find a single man. That’s why the men there normally have two to three girlfriends or even more.
So, you have a problem being monogamous and can’t resist the urge of having two more girlfriends; you might want to consider Dongguan.https://www.naij.com/868623-city-women-pay-date-men-guys-least-3-girlfriends.html?source=index_latest
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by talk2alabama: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
Back here in nigeria, one girl is commiting suicide because the boyfrnd just hugged one odA girl.. grin

Teamforeign

1 Like

Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Jusmudi(m): 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
lalasticlala, OAM4J,, dominique, Mynd44 abeg push am go front smal.

Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by ikbnice(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
and we preach against polygamy here. Let someone get me a map, am going there to make money. Hope they accept foreigners sha?
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Jusmudi(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
talk2alabama:
Back here in nigeria, one girl is commiting suicide because the boyfrnd just hugged one odA girl.. grin

Teamforeign
Na 9ja u cal am,, were gals dey collect moni 4 gistin dem @all.. Na 9ja Were gals dey tell d guy if u 2ruli 2ruli love me,, send me card...................
Abeg meet d marriage counsellor
https://www.nairaland.com/3168291/marriage-counsellor
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Jusmudi(m): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
ikbnice:
and we preach against polygamy here. Let someone get me a map, am going there to make money. Hope they accept foreigners sha?
Wait Bros, u won leave Me??
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by ikbnice(m): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jusmudi:

Wait Bros, u won leave Me??
we must not overpopulate that area o. Scarcity is the key.

2 Likes

Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by foolinlove(f): 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
ikbnice:

They don't, chinese don't like black people. How sad for you.
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by ikbnice(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

I would bleach to my bones and even the D will be white too.
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Jusmudi(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
ikbnice:
we must not overpopulate that area o. Scarcity is the key.
So we don turn 2 fuel wen dey scarce ??
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by foolinlove(f): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
ikbnice:
I would bleach to my bones and even the D will be white too.

Good idea. Chinese and all Asians only respect ppl with lighter skin than themself. Racist a$$holes.
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by ikbnice(m): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jusmudi:

So we don turn 2 fuel wen dey scarce ??
for here na fuel and for there na men.
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Jusmudi(m): 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

See dis babe oooo, u won change our mind wit change?? Lolzzzzz china we don reach unless U agree 2 b my finance minister
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by nnamdi1993: 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
In erigga's voice na two two i go dey carry dem enter ark like noah

1 Like

Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Jusmudi(m): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
ikbnice:
for here na fuel and for there na men.
Lolzzzzz .. Igbo men go supply dose pipo wit real men in exchange 4 dis cash. Infact I dey go evening mass because of U
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by foolinlove(f): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jusmudi:

See dis babe oooo, u won change our mind wit change?? Lolzzzzz china we don reach unless U agree 2 b my finance minister

It must be so wonderful to be a woman in your company
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by ikbnice(m): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jusmudi:

Lolzzzzz .. Igbo men go supply dose pipo wit real men in exchange 4 dis cash. Infact I dey go evening mass because of U
only God knwz wen last u went for evening mass
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by slimthugchimee(m): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
hehe i love that
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Jusmudi(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

It must be so wonderful to be a woman in your company
Congrats 2 our next ist lady because I want to bcom d next president dt ll take over 4rm Buhari
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Jusmudi(m): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
ikbnice:
only God knwz wen last u went for evening mass
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii .. Dis Bros don mak me naked baf
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by ikbnice(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jusmudi:

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii .. Dis Bros don mak me naked baf
se na lie?
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by kossyablaze(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
Choi I Don port
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Jusmudi(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
ikbnice:
se na lie?
Smiling na only sunday I dey go base on say na distance
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
•NO woman in her right mind would man share
,let alone seriously pay to date a man when they everywhere for free!!!!!

Them women better get to importing some males!!!

1 Like

Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by ikbnice(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jusmudi:

Smiling na only sunday I dey go base on say na distance
I talk am!
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
slimthugchimee:
hehe i love that
Haha... you ain't ever gonna experience it cheesy
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by foolinlove(f): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
I'm nevr giving money to a man ever again.

I already paid for 2 drug habits, a wedding that didnt happen, my ex finace wedding to some other girl and my other ex presents to his side chic. Not knowingly, or course. O was stupid to trust. And all I got was heartache and bitterness and now I'm poor as dirt.

Any man talk to me now better b rich coz I'll charge by the minute to talk me.

1 Like

Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by slimthugchimee(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Haha... you ain't ever gonna experience it cheesy
all i need is a visa grin
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by slimthugchimee(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

I already paid for 2 drug habits, a wedding that didnt happen, my ex finace wedding to some other girl and my other ex presents to his side chic. Not knowingly, or course. O was stupid to trust. And all I got was heartache and bitterness and now I'm poor as dirt.

what is this one saying sun don melt your head finish abi
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Jusmudi(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

U want 2 reap were u did nt sow. Taaaaaaaaaa com lets struggle 2geda
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
slimthugchimee:
all i need is a visa grin
I'm gon tell them you a wanted Nigerian crimal,a money launder. cheesy
try getting a visa with that on yer head!
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by slimthugchimee(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm gon tell them you a wanted Nigerian crimal,a money launder. cheesy
try getting a visa with that on yer head!
Theres always the smuggling route grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. / Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming / Nigeria Socialites Angel Tonia Share Her Extra Classic Boobs And Hips Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.