Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Average Budget - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Average Budget (775 Views)

What The Average Americans Really Know About Nigeria/africa / List Of Countries An Average Nigerian Can Live And Work Easily / How Long Are Your Holidays To Nigeria On Average? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Average Budget by Hashimu: 10:39am On Mar 07, 2012
Friends,

I understand that travelling out to one of these East African countries can be very interesting especially for Honeymoon but can be very expensive when compared to places lyk dubai and co.
My Friend yesterday nearly convinced me that going to dubai can even be cheaper considering my budget for five days including accommodations, flight tickets, local transport and what have you.
Am still undecided, do you have some place in mind, may be where you have visited before for your honey moon or vacation,and the budget is still fresh with you, tanzania, kenya, ethiopia? Anywhere ROMANTIC, Very Very, so that I can start arranging immediately.
Somebody suggested Cape verde, Honestly I have never come across that name before, have you come across the name before to? If so please update me, the name sounds intersting to me too!
I knw you will help me out, thank you in advance
Re: Average Budget by Hashimu: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2012
Folks please am soliciting for your urgent responses. I honestly want to make happy, wit the little I have.
Re: Average Budget by blank(f): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2012
Pls answer him. I also interested.

(1) (Reply)

VISA Expiry! / Quick Answers Please / My Chinese Friend And I Spent Yesterday At The Phaeno Science Center In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.