Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! (11292 Views)

I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari / Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. / Nigerian Oil Baron Fights Deportation From Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by akin33(m): 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2012
SA will soon deport Buhari if he travels 2 SA. We are talking abt serious issue, CPC is politicaliz it.
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by musiwa43: 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2012
first of all, you people be bush people for nairaland. what happen is not deportation. It look like you people dont travel.  they were only turn back at the port of entering.   They will be allowed to enter if they return. Even if you go to england, you can be turn back at entering for some reason. It does not mean , you can not enter again.    I have been to several countries  like england, germany, france, Austria, italy etc  it is also common in europe,  i have travel more than 50 times including going to preach. it is common.

it is the duty of nigeria to inform people at airport.
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by musiwa43: 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2012
there are many nigerian abroad, who came during then military dark era of shooting and killing. So you find many nigeria who have no problem.  During the killing many people ran away from Nigeria,   So you find many nigerian who are living abroad since there. and they have children , even their children are now getting married.  It does not mean they were deported, they just got turn back and they can still go back to south africa.  Some of the nigeria pastors were born over here. and they dont know nigeria. and have never been to nigeria.
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by badesco(m): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2012
Nigerian Government should take the bull by the horn and retaliate immediately.Common south Africa messing up with big brother Nigeria.
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by ijigbamigb(m): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2012
betty009:

I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)

IDIOT, na here u suppose dey throw format, your mates are working to earn a leaving, you are there destroying the remaining tiny glory of our country with your scams, please fvuvk our of NLand, IDIOT
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by morpheus24: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2012
musiwa,,.:

first of all, you people be bush people for nairaland. what happen is not deportation. It look like you people dont travel. they were only turn back at the port of entering. They will be allowed to enter if they return. Even if you go to england, you can be turn back at entering for some reason. It does not mean , you can not enter again. I have been to several countries like england, germany, france, Austria, italy etc it is also common in europe, i have travel more than 50 times including going to preach. it is common.

it is the duty of nigeria to inform people at airport.

Bush man . Technically a refusal to pass through the port of entry is the same as a deportation.

A deported person can return to the country he was deported from depending on the "reason' for deportation.

Olodo world traveller!
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by ak47mann(m): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2012
BREAKING NEWS

More South Africans To be Deported.
"Barely 24 hours after the second batch of 56 South African deportees were sent home, the Nigerian government said it has uncovered a prostitution ring ran by a high profile South African businessman with 67 prostitutes in his employment both in Abuja and Lagos.
Consequently, the government has concluded plans to deport the 67 prostitutes who are believed to be HIV positive.
The move is part of government deliberate policy to double the figure of the 125 Nigerians deported by South Africa before the consideration of any diplomatic solution to the lingering feud with the South African government." FL News.

What do you think?

Report any suspicious persons and object to the law enforcement agencies, as that will save lives.
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by ak47mann(m): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2012
So these people are importing HIV patients to Nigeria cool
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by arogbowei: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2012
It is good to be patriotic, we all must denounce this unprovoked humiliation by SA, a country that was liberated by Nigeria. Methinks that by now, Nigeria would have reviewed her foreign policy, and replace with the Nigerian being the centerpiece of our foreign policy. It is obvious that most African countries lack a sense of history, countries like SA that we assisted barely 20 years ago are now flexing muscles. A highly xenophobic country like South Africa, filled with minds that are below average making iyanga, na wah o.
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by marv3l: 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2012
South Africans been deported, isit really true and can it be verified? sounds propagandish to me. dont believe it
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by LEXYLOV: 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2012
@Beaf, Okija_juju or whatever, You guys are just biased towards other party statement on anything. CPC would have be wonderful regime compare to your retardeen fresh odor air. They are saying something important there.
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by halavoke: 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2012
Miss betty bill aka yahoo boi, ur format no pure at all. Beta go learn wok lik carpenter,welda or bricklaya or Hunga go jst kpai u
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by morpheus24: 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2012
arogbowei:

It is good to be patriotic, we all must denounce this unprovoked humiliation by SA, a country that was liberated by Nigeria. Methinks that by now, Nigeria would have reviewed her foreign policy, and replace with the Nigerian being the centerpiece of our foreign policy. It is obvious that most African countries lack a sense of history, countries like SA that we assisted barely 20 years ago are now flexing muscles. A highly xenophobic country like South Africa, filled with minds that are below average making iyanga, na wah o.

Eh please don't go to far in your patriotism. Nigeria only assisted SA financially and politically in its liberation struggle.
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by Iolo(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^

Don't you think politically and financially is still a huge contribution Its not like we could have shipped Nigerian foot soldiers to hustle their way out of apartheid. So basically those two things that Nigeria did verifiable contribute are what was most important towards the success of the ANCs mission back then.
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by 4chi: 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2012
Wadafcuk? Yeye south Africa demanding for yellow fever vaccine wey even uk and America no dey demand. And this coming from an AIDS ravaged country and about the most violent and wild citizens. I no blame them,Nigeria has turned itself to an anthill wey any yeye goat dey climb.we must insist from henceforth that any incoming south African MUST provide a clean HIV certificate and a police report. God punish them!
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2012
Fading glory you said? Funny topic. So, deporting Nigerians from South Africa explains that to you. The crimes good numbers of Nigerians commit outside of the country are outrageous unwelcoming in any country.
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by poweredcom(m): 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2012
South Africa did the right thing but in a Bad way, how could they lock other people citizen in a bad taste, cell,

Well its just because Nigeria has become so dumb to allow wll this mess to happen to their citizens,
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 08, 2012
Nigeria Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ already faded to white, № more fading can occur. All these bogus MDG goals and vision 202020 aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ only illusions.
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by richardoz(m): 12:10am On Mar 08, 2012
SA deporting Nigerians? Wonders shall ne'er end!
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by richardoz(m): 12:10am On Mar 08, 2012
SA deporting Nigerians? Wonders shall ne'er end!
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by BetaThings: 1:04am On Mar 08, 2012
akin33:

SA will soon deport Buhari if he travels 2 SA. We are talking abt serious issue, CPC is politicaliz it.
Politicising?
In his time, Buhari more than matched Britain in tit-for-tat
When we are being told that a criminal nearly became a president under PDP
And we needed a foreign court to convict the person
Or we signed off part of our country (Bakassi) to a smaller country without a gun being fired
And you are abusing CPC

With credible leadership, nobody would dare toy with Nigeria in Africa
MTN has more than 40m lines in Nigeria. the population of SA is about 50m
To get 40+m lines in SA, MTN will have to activate lines for toddlers
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by hackney(m): 2:32am On Mar 08, 2012
All the deportable nigerians around the world should all be deported back to nigeria.
That's the only way a revolution is guaranteed in the dump called nigeria.
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by Ignatio(m): 7:24am On Mar 08, 2012
When I saw CPC I didn't bother to read this.
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by rasputinn(m): 7:38am On Mar 08, 2012
Ignatio:

When I saw CPC I didn't bother to read this.

Bunch of clueless,lying fanatics
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by wale4x35(m): 8:11am On Mar 08, 2012
Personally, I do not see anything wrong in what South Africa has done angry

In SA, they've got rules and everybody abides by their rules as entrenched in their working constitution

Produce a valid yellow fever vaccine certificate and they will let you into their country otherwise simply f.ck off angry angry angry angry

In Nigeria, we are all used to shortcuts and that is why things failed and continuing failing.

Come to Pretoria, some of my people do not have anything concrete doing, instead you will see them every morning gambling at soccer bets, ibet, superbet etc as well as other sorts of illict activites.

If you don't have anything to contribute positively to SA's development stay in your village and stop embarrassing the few legally resident ones.

MTN contributed to economic well being of Nigeria, the same goes for other SA owned companies that are currently plying their trade in our country.

Do you know how many times some South Africans have called me a "fake" Nigerian? Just because my ways of life ,

Lets us think before we post comments, after all that is why they call it "common sense", even though its not common.
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by ckkris: 8:40am On Mar 08, 2012
@wale. Crime rate is higher in S A than Nigeria. Their HIV is intolerable, let them present clearance before entering here. Their embassy demands 100k deposit (419 ? ) defore issuing visa. They demand return ticket. Wale, you know we cherish our freedom  more than development. We're no serfs anywhere. If you know anything about colonial conspiracy against Haiti in 1805, & now against Nigeria, you'll understand. Not all whites are bad but their corruption run in trillions, & always as heartless as Hitler. But go ahead, & kiss their arse, fake nigerian.
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by tijehi(f): 9:29am On Mar 08, 2012
@wale4x35

Did u just say mtn contributing to economic well being of naija? Please can you ask them to declare their ROI and compare to the peanut they 'contribute' to our economy well being. I might sound ignorant, but I would really love for someone to tell me if the deported Nigerians did not submit their Yellow fever certificates at the point of obtaining SA visa to SA embassy? and if they did and were still granted visas, what does that tell you about the South African officials both here in their embassy and over their in their HIV infested Country? I just know that their attitude is borne out of Jealousy. Nobody is competing with them. If they want to be recognised as the giant of Africa, nobody is trying to stop that.
They should stop being direspectful and mean, especially to Nigerians. We are not good, we are verry corrupt is now a song in South Africa used to describe every Nigerian. But please can someone stand up and show me a society that does not have Unscrupulous citizens. I am not trying to justify the dishonest ways of some people here, but please there are also honest and decent people in naija.
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by Vavavoom(m): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2012
South Africa committed diplomatic gaffe in turning back those Nigerians, but we must ask ourselves some salient questions:

Our People-in-position children go to school in Ghana & SOuth Africa, I presume we know why.
Our big and thieving men register their private jets in SA
Of recent our video productions for musicals and movies are mostly shot in SA
What of election materials
I could go on but the bottomline is we don't like our own even when we manage to produce what majorly is substandard so our thirst for the good things of life while not producing/manufacturing anything of worth has made us consumerist sitting duck undecided

My sympathy to the kids and other travelling deportees with genuine documents - but to that olofofo Senator, dpeort his a*se ALL THE TIME I say!

Bravado no go solve this row o!
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by oradee: 10:22am On Mar 08, 2012
4chi:

Wadafcuk? Yeye south Africa demanding for yellow fever vaccine wey even uk and America no dey demand. And this coming from an AIDS ravaged country and about the most violent and wild citizens. I no blame them[b],Nigeria has turned itself to an anthill wey any yeye goat dey climb.[/b]we must insist from henceforth that any incoming south African MUST provide a clean HIV certificate and a police report. God punish them!

grin grin grin grin
thats why CPC wanna take over and turn this Giant into a cattle rearing nation grin grin grin
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by BetaThings: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2012
rasputinn:

Bunch of clueless,lying fanatics
Clueless and lying?
This is a challenge. Let us list the lies and the uninformed decisions taken by CPC and Jonathan's government
I dare you to take up the challenge

oradee:

grin grin grin grin
thats why CPC wanna take over and turn this Giant into a cattle rearing nation grin grin grin
Comments like this reflect poorly on you rather than CPC
(Great?) Britain confronted the government of Buhari in the 80s and backed down
South Africa is still holding out after a week under Jonathan
Who is turning the hand of the clock back?
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by samcus(m): 10:52am On Mar 08, 2012
@Miss Betty Thunder fire U nd ur entire family u dis little nd senseless scamer god punish u
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by Yeske2(m): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2012
Naija for show, dem born dem well? Make dem try am make we see na. Bunch of mofos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maikanti Baru Visits NSCDC Headquarters In Abuja / 3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Gwoza / President Buhari Celebrates The Release Of the Abducted Students Of GGSS Jangebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.