Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! (11293 Views)

I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari / Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. / Nigerian Oil Baron Fights Deportation From Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by OldBushman(m): 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2012
NLs,
if you were a south African won't you be afraid of yellow fever? Don't you know that aids+ yellow fever = instant death.
Aids may take 10 years to kill a man, yellow fever takes maximum of three months especially if treated with fake drugs and certified with fake yellow card.
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by Litmus: 12:30am On Mar 09, 2012
A guy on LBC radio the other day said that there are over 2 million Nigerians in South Africa.  'Indeed', i found myself thinking 'i suppose you mean just as there are supposedly thousands of Nigerians in UK jails, criminals who the Conservative government boasted of deporting to Nigeria until they discovered it wasn't going to be easy after-all, because, among other legal and human-rights issues was the surprising development that many of these criminals were not actually Nigerians in the first place'.

Unfortunately for Nigeria and Nigerians too many in the international community are too lazy or thrifty to spend time or expenses getting their facts right so it is convenient to lump all west Africans as Nigerians. Everyone black and African is Nigerian.

Anyway, if, for the sake of argument, South Africa deports all Nigerians in South Africa to Nigeria, it will be interesting to hear some new lingo, we'll probably have to add another 10 or so more languages to the 250 that already exist in our dear country.
Re: Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! by OldBushman(m): 5:07am On Mar 09, 2012
If all blacks and Africans are lumped as Nigerians they may not be far from the truth, after all we are 1/4 the population of africa and 1/5 total world black population.
If you don't agree with me check the meaning of the Nigerian word "OYIBO" which we use to refer to none blacks, as u can see this deportation things are more like tit for tat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Considers Climate Change Bill / PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke / Sokoto Rerun: Tinubu Denies Meeting With INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.