Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

The Age Thing In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Age Thing In A Relationship (959 Views)

With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Age Thing In A Relationship by segzicres(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2007
girls claim they won't date a guy  younger than they are but when money$#  is flashed at them they forget all about it.
i have seen alot of relationships to back that up. does that mean most girls are gold diggers? or what can you deduce from that?.
tell me nairaland. angry lipsrsealed
Re: The Age Thing In A Relationship by simplysmat(m): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2007
When ladies see a person who has money, even at a younger age, its normal for them to deduce that he has a sense of direction in his life and that he's getting there ( as indicated by the cash). For those who are not gold diggers, they might be interested in the source of the money - if he got it by workin on a job, if he's father is rich, if he's a yahoo boy- stuff like that. of course the "sharp" babes dont give a f*** where the cash is from they just stick around and splurge in his cash.
Re: The Age Thing In A Relationship by busygal(f): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2007
@ poster.

Do u know that SONG Shina Peters sang?  {Money 4 Hand! Back 4 Ground}

of cos' Every lady wouldn't want 2 date some guy who is younger than her.
But When this guy rolls in money, i swear ! Even my father won't know that am
older than him.
Re: The Age Thing In A Relationship by segzicres(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2007
from what i've read now every girl is a gold digger!!!
kanye was right anyway.
Re: The Age Thing In A Relationship by djcrucifix(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2007
you are right and wrong at the same time segzi, yes they love money but some of 'em are still ''understanding''. i once dated a gurl who was older than i am (d thing no even last!)but it was quite an experience nd the funniest thing was that she knew my age!

i guess my point is that kanye west was right but so am i grin

and as for busygal, undecided
Re: The Age Thing In A Relationship by labiyemmy(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2007
age is the last consideration when money is involved - this is the absolute truth.
Re: The Age Thing In A Relationship by busygal(f): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2007
@DJCRUCIFIX

as 4 u tongue
Re: The Age Thing In A Relationship by spoilt(f): 3:43am On Jun 24, 2008
all these guys always complaining about girls being gold diggers sef. people who have never parted with a farthing. grin
Re: The Age Thing In A Relationship by Gabry(f): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2008
segzi cres:

girls claim they won't date a guy younger than they are but when money$# is flashed at them they forget all about it.
i have seen alot of relationships to back that up. does that mean most girls are gold diggers? or what can you deduce from that?.
tell me nairaland. angry lipsrsealed

THAT IS SO NOT ME FOR SURE. angry I got my own treasure, why I need someone elses? Usually unsuccessfull relationships is to do with what you said and I think people like this needs a good kicking in the butt telling them to wake up and smell the coffee and that life is not all just have to do with Cash. . .
Re: The Age Thing In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2008
I can never date a guy younger than me
Re: The Age Thing In A Relationship by ifyalways(f): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2008
got to be 3 yrs minimum and 6 yrs maximum ahead of me,we got to be on same frequency,less drama wink
Re: The Age Thing In A Relationship by Mesmerize(f): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2008
@post
rotflmao!! haha @gold diggas grin grin
Re: The Age Thing In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2008
Gold diggers oooooo or no Gold diggers ooooo no concern me,d question is-----------------------who no like better thing undecided
Re: The Age Thing In A Relationship by Bluetooth(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2008
@jennykadry

GBAM!!! that is hitting the nail on the head! END OF STORY!
Re: The Age Thing In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2008
Bluetooth:

@jennykadry

GBAM!!!   that is hitting the nail on the head! END OF STORY!

thank u my brother kiss
Re: The Age Thing In A Relationship by noetic(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2008
spoilt:

all these guys always complaining about girls being gold diggers sef. people who have never parted with a farthing. grin
we don hear u grin
jennykadry:

Gold diggers oooooo or no Gold diggers ooooo no concern me,d question is-----------------------who no like better thing undecided

notin do u
Re: The Age Thing In A Relationship by origina9ja(f): 6:57am On Jun 26, 2008
ibkaye:

I can never date a guy younger than me

even me
its jst doesnt look right
imagine if his proper younger
then i'm gana be a bloody teacher
Bleep dat mn i ranther go 4 ma older tongue
Re: The Age Thing In A Relationship by Memi(f): 7:10am On Jun 26, 2008
Well it depends, if he is like 10yrs younger than me "No way" he has to be maybe only 5yrs , I personally like older men , I'm not a gold digger, but money is important love doesn't pay bills, put food on the table, and if he doesn't have anything "I can do bad by myself" thats just the truth. A woman needs a man to be able to provide and give her what she needs and some of things she wants , or otherwise why does she really need him
Re: The Age Thing In A Relationship by CH3COO(m): 7:28am On Jun 26, 2008
The age thing beats me too man. As long as you're 21 it's a free-for-all, any age goes

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Your Love Life Or Your Career. Must We Choose? / Love Can Grow Old, Fast, Or Stay New / Why Cant He Forget Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.