Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8246288 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2015
I didn't see this. Lol
You can give milo but I weaned with milk. I stopped bfing in the daytime, only at night. Then I introduced water, anytime he wakes up I give him water. He never complained, it was a very smooth transition
beedam:

Hours later and no one responded? Isolrite o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2015
ozycy:

Still on vigilante matter today again. angry
I must find a strategy to solve this problem. grin
Enjoy your sleep, lucky you.
Ozycy, abeg don't forget to share when you have found the strategy grin

Zaynie, no be small matter o! My children have always been high need babies and colicky too! I wonder how i survived d previous ones. Finally, God dey.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lizzy22(f): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2015
@lioha... nothing special was done... d nurse did a great job, she's so gud @ taking deliveries without cuting or giving episiotomy...!! she made use of olive oil & told me to push, my baby came out after d 2nd push..!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2015
lizzy22:
@lioha... nothing special was done... d nurse did a great job, she's so gud @ taking deliveries without cuting or giving episiotomy...!! she made use of olive oil & told me to push, my baby came out after d 2nd push..!!
Yes i think this olive oil works cos my nurse also used it. I think it makes the place slippery for d baby to come out easily
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lizzy22(f): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2015
yes dear @ soonest..!! gud morning 2 u & ao is my baby!! tanks mamas @ olubankemi & Ozycy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sallylove: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2015
Cdcsfwg

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2015
What i do @ times is that when He starts making wake up sounds, i change his sleeping position and he continues to sleep, if he doesnt, i feed him.

You can try that, hope it helps.

[quote author=soonest post=41410296]
Ozycy, abeg don't forget to share when you have found the strategy grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2015
lol@ lovinam, this ur method eh. Bt it isn't foolproof na as it didn't work in subsequent pregnancies.
@tatacherie, sorry abt d heartburn. Stay away from things dat trigger it. Eat a lil at a tym and nt so late at nyt. D glass of milk sm1 suggested works too.
@beedam For weaning ur lo, try tapering it off. Reduce frequency of b.feeding during d day, then gradually stop daytym feeding. Wt tym , u stop nyt feeding. I gave cereals at nyt wen I was weaning and also tried to delay his last meal to just b4 he slept.Wt tym, he stopped waking at nyt.
@sallylove and oda mamas having dark stools. d haematinics u re taking s responsible for dat.
Teammates, I greet o.
#teamjanuaryfordeliverywithouttear#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2015
How I wish all nurses will be that patient with mothers.

lizzy22:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2015
tchiwinnie:
lol@ lovinam, this ur method eh. Bt it isn't foolproof na as it didn't work in subsequent pregnancies.
@tatacherie, sorry abt d heartburn. Stay away from things dat trigger it. Eat a lil at a tym and nt so late at nyt. D glass of milk sm1 suggested works too.
@beedam For weaning ur lo, try tapering it off. Reduce frequency of b.feeding during d day, then gradually stop daytym feeding. Wt tym , u stop nyt feeding. I gave cereals at nyt wen I was weaning and also tried to delay his last meal to just b4 he slept.Wt tym, he stopped waking at nyt.
@sallylove and oda mamas having dark stools. d haematinics u re taking s responsible for dat.
Teammates, I greet o.
#teamjanuaryfordeliverywithouttear#

Thanks sis. He doesn't take cereal in the night. I usually force him till he is fully awake which isn't good for me.

How did you give him the cereal? With spoon abi?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 28, 2015
@Lioha, yes o. I pray for gifted Doctors and nurses. Supernatural gift be released on them.

How easy is buying things alone? Or I need to go with an experienced mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2015
beedam:

Thanks sis. He doesn't take cereal in the night. I usually force him till he is fully awake which isn't good for me.

How did you give him the cereal? With spoon abi?
Yea, wt spoon. Bt he was fully awake b4 I gv d cereal. I don't wake him to feed. I gv him d cereal wen he s awake.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2015
lioha:
Which hospital be dis abeg

MCC Gbaja or New Randle General hospital

** Blushing**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GHoJes: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
Trendy80s, how and where are you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tmama86(f): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
Good day to mummy and mum to be in the house
stumble on this thread while surfing the net. I really appreciate your effort. is only God that can reward mothers.
Am 6 weeks preg. I have been experiencing strange pain in my tummy for the past 2 wks.i have been extremely week since yesterday to the point that I can't take my bath with high body temperature. Am scared cos this is the first pregnancy I will be having and I don't want to register at antenatal till am 13 weeks.pls what can I use cos the tummy pain is much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
Tmama86:
Good day to mummy and mum to be in the house
stumble on this thread while surfing the net. I really appreciate your effort. is only God that can reward mothers.
Am 6 weeks preg. I have been experiencing strange pain in my tummy for the past 2 wks.i have been extremely week since yesterday to the point that I can't take my bath with high body temperature. Am scared cos this is the first pregnancy I will be having and I don't want to register at antenatal till am 13 weeks.pls what can I use cos the tummy pain is much.

Welcome and have a fruitful pregnancy.
Abdominal pain is common in pregnancy. When it feels so unbearable pls head to a hospital. You can use the hospital even if you are not regjstered for antenatal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
@ most senior Elder Lovinam,able consultant tchiwinnie and iyaibeji goldmine Thanks a zillion for d responses,Godbless. Gallons of milk all d way..I pray it works smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
Welcome @Tmama86. Happy Bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
I think you need to see a doc, just to be on a safe side. Run malaria tests etc. Happy bumping!!quote author=Tmama86 post=41424263]Good day to mummy and mum to be in the house
Am 6 weeks preg. I have been experiencing strange pain in my tummy for the past 2 wks.i have been extremely week since yesterday to the point that I can't take my bath with high body temperature. Am scared cos this is the first pregnancy I will be having and I don't want to register at antenatal till am 13 weeks.pls what can I use cos the tummy pain is much.[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Prayer Time!!!! Declaration Time!!!!
PrayerMonday comes up by 8-10pm, lets be prepared mothers....

Cc; deezou, zaynie, tyconcepts, ahnie, maureensylvia, ozycy, iffffffy, tchiwinnie, rezzy,favoredgal, rukemi219, goldmine, twingirls, mummyf,mumfiyin, blessedtwins, talltosyne, brokewaist, beedam, modath etc

Pls Dont Let Us Forget Our ATC sisters

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
Safe06 and Iyaejima, where are thou??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Almighty Jehovah we give u thanks for the beautiful gift of life uve given us,thank you for the new beings growing in us,thank you for the previledge to partake in dis awesome experience.we give u thanks for our wonderful husbands,children,parents n loved ones,for protecting and ordering our footsteps so we don't fall prey to d enemy,we are grateful Jehovah.
We appreciate u for mothers that safely delivered bouncing babies from January to December 2015,we thank you for even the ones that suffered a miscarriage or stillbirth,we appreciate u for giving them life and a chance to try again,we believe they will take in with ease,carry to term and delivery supernaturally Lord.
We thank u already for our ATC mamas that are porting en masse to this thread soon,they shall all have a stressfree and morning sickness free pregnancy,thank u Lord for breaking protocols for them.
We thank you already for safe delivery of d remaining December mamas and all 2016 waddling mommies.we shall all cross over into 2016 with our families and all Glory will be yours in Jesus ever prevailing name I give thanks Amen!

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
RashMe:
Prayer Time!!!! Declaration Time!!!!
PrayerMonday comes up by 8-10pm, lets be prepared mothers....

Cc; deezou, zaynie, tyconcepts, ahnie, maureensylvia, ozycy, iffffffy, tchiwinnie, rezzy,favoredgal, rukemi219, goldmine, twingirls, mummyf,mumfiyin, blessedtwins, talltosyne, brokewaist, beedam, modath etc

Pls Dont Let Us Forget Our ATC sisters
Noted!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Father in heaven, we bless your name for everyone on this thread, we thank you for the testimonies we've been sharing since the beginning of this year, we thank you for safe deliveries. Accept our thanks in Jesus name

We pray no evil will befall our Lo's in Jesus name, no strange sickness will find its way in their lives

We commit those that are still on the journey into your able hands, we pray that you grant them healthy and stressfree nine months, they shall all carry their bundle of joy in Jesus name.

Also, we commit those that has lost their Lo's one way or the other, we pray you give them double for their loss and they will never know sorrow again

And to our ATC sisters, we pray that you uphold them to the end,we pray this coming year will not pass them by in Jesus name

Lord of host, we come against every force against our marriages, they shall never have their way in our lives in Jesus name. Let love unending, joy unbreakable continue to reign in our homes.

Thank you Lord for answering our prayers, in Jesus mighty name we've prayed(amen)

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Merciful God hear our prayers as we come before u in oneness. Grant us our heart desires, safe delivery, fruit of d womb and joy in our respective homes and families. Do not allow d devil and his vices to triumph over us. At the end of the day we shall have testimonies in our mouth and give all d glory to u alone father. IJN

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Gracious God,Father in Heaven we approach you with a thankful heart for the gift of life.We adore and bless u our God.
Its our prayer that you continue to keep us in health and safety,that your hand will be upon us,that as we continue in faith ,you will save us in child bearing as your word promised.our respective days of bringing forth we commit to your able hands,that it will be easy ,swift and smooth.That you will superintend over the process and give us victory
All those waiting on you will have a testimony sooner than they imagine.All these we pray in Jesus' name

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Amen! Amen! Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by derommyvent: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Amennnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Please mamas I need reply. A woman said I should ask this for her. I have introduced her here but unfortunately she lost her phone on the 24th.

My upper tummy is always hot and I urinate often during ovulation even when I don't drink too much water. I and my husband have been to the hospital for test, the test came out fine, but we are finding it difficult to conceive. Someone said it's because my tummy is hot that's why I can't conceive that the hotness is making the sper.m watering. Our only child is almost 5 year.

Someone suggested I take agbo but I don't like agbo.

What could be wrong with me?

Thanks

She said it took her a while before she had her first child but it was a still birth, then she took in almost immediately with the second child
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kamotisha: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
Amen! Thank you Lord.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
tatacherie:
@ most senior Elder Lovinam,able consultant tchiwinnie and iyaibeji goldmine Thanks a zillion for d responses,Godbless. Gallons of milk all d way..I pray it works smiley
Na me u dey gv dis ogbonge title? OK na.lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.