Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8177846 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamasy: 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hello mamas,

God bless you for all the love and prayers and good wishes sent my way.... God be with you.... Other mamas expecting, d lord would make it easier for you in jesus name...
this is my little bae saying hello and peeping..

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lizzy22(f): 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
hmmmmmm* lemme quickly drop my BS b4 my LO wakes up....!! On Wednesday 16th of DEC, I went for AnC & was told to see d obsterician. met wit him & we discussed abt my PCV,told hubby to get blood ready,( was just looking @ dem & sed to mysef dat I refus to be transfused) he also told me I'll be induced d next day (17th DEC) @ 40weeks + 5days...!! was not even scared coz I was already tayad of d whole ishh, was just worried coz of my pcv wch was low(27%) & to God be d glory my PCV ros to 34% @ d eleventh hour, was shocked & I knew God was @ work...! I waited patiently for Thursday & d procedure started @ 8:pm, luckily for me hubby was d doctor on duty, d first dose was inserted & I didn't even feel any tin... was talking & gisting with hubby & d nurses, dey were just laffing @ me, hubby sed I never see anytin... didn't feel any pain till after six hours wen d second dose was inserted (arnd 2am)..! Omg dis menstraul like pain started @ exactly 3am" was just walking up & down & d contraction started fully, it was just coming and going with full force...!! started shouting & crying coz I couldn't bear d pains...!! my mum was called to stay wit me & hubby was monitoring d delivery process too...! was just calling on God & was speaking to my baby to cum out.. was checked arnd 4:30pm & I was 5cm dilated ( omg dat painful V.E)... was checked again after 2hours & I was 10cm... d nurse was suprised coz d whole process was fast....was wheeled to d " favour room" & my LO came out after two pushes ( was very happy & started singing praises to God)...!! I prayed to God for a supernatural delivery & he answered me! thanks to almighty God & to all my beautiful mamas in d house" can't tank u enuf, my God will reward u guys!

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lizzy22(f): 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
(first pics) My beautiful princess @ one week + 2days.... @second pics *2nd day after delivery ( in d hospital).

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
She z a success...regardz tu tiwa
missmalachi:

Kawa no mind me jor.i dey abj for my mama n papa house for xmas so i no dey rem anything only to eat.ya zino?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
faithisallihave:
Hello Mamas in the house. I gave birth to an xmas baby at 34 weeks+ via emergency cs.
I wish all the other mamas safe delivery.
She just came out of ICU today.

Congrats dear! all glory to God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
@Sayoddy, you are a dearly.

Thanks.

mamasy and Lizzy, your babies are cuties.

God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
GodMercy2015, how are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
ajuwarhodes:

Once one gets pregnant, I personally believe that as much as we use doctors,we use churches we shld also use alagbos,now when u go alagbos they have all their different types of agbo for pregnant women from a to z,some even give ring to the woman,which she wears on her finger,me no dey joke with tradition.

Rings for a pregnant woman? Where is it gotten from? Be careful oo my sister.

Faith works more.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
soonest:

Looooool! Dat will be in a year's time tongue tongue
Na God go help person o
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
mamasy:
Hello mamas,
See pointed nose smiley GOD bless him

lizzy22:
(first pics) My beautiful princess @ one week + 2days.... @second pics *2nd day after delivery ( in d hospital).
Cute baby, kisses to ur princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
faithisallihave:
Hello Mamas in the house. I gave birth to an xmas baby at 34 weeks+ via emergency cs..
Wow, another xmas baby.
Congratulations,
Thank GOD for safe delivery.
February mamas don port finish ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
mitchyy:

Aha!!! Grab a seat, the front is almost full. Welcome. This time your baby shall stay till he/she is due to come out. We shall all celebrate and share our awesome BS by Jehovah's grace.

Roll call.... #teamjuly

Mitchyy
Ajuwarhodes
Iyabetajos
Juliebest
Christybabe

The others, please identify yourself on time o, otherwise na back seat go reach you!!!

We rock!!!

By the way, this morning sickness balance for my body o like say e nor wan comot again. I'm getting to my elastic limit. It shall all end in praise sha smiley

lol...present ma washing dwn my own all day sickness with meatpie n malt at the moment just hope it stays dwn sha cos today ehhhn....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
zaynie:

Thanks for ur response mama.

Yes it is normal.
Just try not to put too much pressure on the back.
Enjoy your package o wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sallylove: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mamas pls my poo has bin black as in black for a while now,hope am safe? Am 30 weeks,my tummy isnt so big too. Am a first time mom. #justcurious#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Tchwinnie....I'm fine o! Trying to catch up on my rest cuz I know that vigilante is real

May God make it easy for us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Una good evening here ooooo cool

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutehector(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Una good evening here ooooo cool
u see ur life... No babe dey for health section ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutehector(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
So they said married women are very friendly, is dah true? cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
u see ur life... No babe dey for health section ooo
hehehe cheesy

You think say I resemble you ni ? tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutehector(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
hehehe cheesy

u bad pass me. Pretenders do d worst
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kamotisha: 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
mamasy:
Hello mamas, remember my.mum said.she was having pains earlier today and some advised her to Visit d hospital, den she was sent back..
Well to cut the long story short, she headed back by 11pm as she didn't want to take chances... Lol and behold she was 4cm, den birthed at 1:02 am to a baby geh....

Say cheese.... Praise d lord...

Welcome princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
u bad pass me. Pretenders do d worst
So u think say I be pretender abi? cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
So u think say I be pretender abi? cheesy

Ehn!
tosyne2much:
hehehe cheesy

What are you guys doing here? Abi una don pregnant? How many months?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Please mamas I need reply. A woman said I should ask this for her. I have introduced her here but unfortunately she lost her phone on the 24th.

My upper tummy is always hot and I urinate often during ovulation even when I don't drink too much water. I and my husband have been to the hospital for test, the test came out fine, but we are finding it difficult to conceive. Someone said it's because my tummy is hot that's why I can't conceive that the hotness is making the sper.m watering. Our only child is almost 5 year.

Someone suggested I take agbo but I don't like agbo.

What could be wrong with me?

Thanks

She said it took her a while before she had her first child but it was a still birth, then she took in almost immediately with the second child.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
sallylove:
Mamas pls my poo has bin black as in black for a while now,hope am safe? Am 30 weeks,my tummy isnt so big too. Am a first time mom. #justcurious#

Even me ooo. Very black.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NoLuvLost: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
beedam:
As I promised to give you the concluding part today. Sit down and relax while u read.

IN THE HOSPITAL

On getting to the hospital around 12:30,i was in serious pain. I was checked and the nurse said I'm 4cm gone. That was when I knew I was in trouble. The pain was unbearable that I couldn't lie down. The nurses were shouting on me never to get down from the bed.(see me see wahala,how person wey dey feel pain go lie down ). As a sharp lady,I lied that I want to poo and after several visits,she got me a potty that I should do it right beside my bed.(she caught me cry)

At 4cm,i began to push and the doctor and nurses advised me not to because it's not yet time. i wanted to pull down the hospital and I begged them to do CS for me but no one listened. That was when all the pain I was feeling turn to power. I stood up on my feet and started pushing real hard. The nurses called the doctor and the 5 of them couldn't get me back on the bed. Then the doctor sent for the people that brought me.

My sister came and she was told to ask me to get on the bed,for where I no answer. My neighbour too shouted at me but I stayed firm to the ground like rock. Then come and see beating,me no feel am sha o but I can see all of them raising their hand up and it landed on me but I dey feel am like paper weight. (If to say I fit catch my GM for office wey dey always act like superman this time,na to break into 2 remain) grin

Thank God I was the only one in the labour ward that night so I had enough hand to attend to me. Later the doctor started giving me injections and he asked me to lie down to check me and promised me that if it's not yet time I will be wheeled to the theatre. That was wen I laid down on the bed on my own. As the man dey wear glove,all of them hold me for bed,i know say if den see rope that night,na to tie me remain grin.

I didn't even allow the doctor to check me wen I started pushing again with FULL force,the man just said they should wheel me to the labour room but right there as I was pushing,my baby flew out of me. Thanks to the people who were holding me down cos one of them caught the baby make e no go fall for ground.

Immediately my baby came out my body calm down and my sister and neighbour ran out. The doctor and nurses just dey shake head for me. Me no send dem so far I no feel any pain again. The nurses carried the baby after dem detach am from me and the matron use one style to press my tummy and the placenta too came out. As I lay down like gentle lady dey look dem,na so dem dey put hand inside me say placenta remain small (I no hear well) after searching round dem see am finally. Come and see the whole bed full of blood. I didn't even enter labour room to deliver. The doctor said he had never done this kind of Job before (if a consultant in a general hospital can say this).

My body was cleaned and the doctor was so disappointed to see that I had tear because my baby weigh 2.4kg. He advised me never to try what I did again in my life because I could tear my womb sef. He said had it being the baby was big,we would have been saying another thing by now. He said next time if I know I can't tolerate pain,i should better opt for a CS rather than all the drama I performed.

Dem wheel me go labour room to sew my power house wey tear and that was how I started the journey into motherhood.

Lastly, as I was going to my bed and passed where the nurses dey,after thanking them,one now said jokingly that next year I will meet them here again na so the others reject am say they no pray to dey duty wen I wan deliver again.

To all the remaining pushing mamas,labour sweet so tey I no fit wait to get belle again wink. May God make yours smooth and easy. Amen.

Amen o. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kamotisha: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
faithisallihave:
Hello Mamas in the house. I gave birth to an xmas baby at 34 weeks+ via emergency cs. Ported from 2nd Feb to Dec 25th at 2am. "Get ready. I'm delivering the baby tonight" After going through placenta previa with four bleeds, fibroid, pre term labour at 24 weeks, several bouts of malaria, high BP and almost 5 months on bed rest, I was somewhat scared but relieved.
Alhamdullilah! She's a small baby at 2.2kg but Alhamdullilah.

I wish all the other mamas safe delivery.
She just came out of ICU today.

Congrats. Thank God for life. God bless you and yours

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tosyne2much(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
lovinam:

Ehn!

What are you guys doing here? Abi una don pregnant? How many months?
I came to observe 10 Categories Of Ladies You Will Meet In Pregnancy Thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
sallylove:
Has it not been black since? Iron tablets make pooh black/dark

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Congrats faithisallihave.God bless the newborn
Lizzy, Beautiful BS. Congrats once again
Thank God for good testimonies here

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
@tosyne2much @cutehector, Hey!!! What brought you guys here? Are your girlfriends/wives pregnant?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
soonest:

Has it not been black since? Iron tablets makes pooh black/dark

You're right. Mine has been dark too. Guess its cus of the constipation which is all part of the package

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (6958) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.