Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8170254 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2015
Congrats former teamie @kamotisha on the birth of ur lo..God be praised
Teamjan are we ready?? We are and we can..#teamjanfor5minslabour#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:20am On Dec 31, 2015
Happy(knowing)
tosyne2much:
You no go believe say I don mistakenly give person belle cool

Just trying to know what are being discussed here cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2015
Congrats Kamotisha, i rejoice with you. May God bless the newborn. Welcome to vigilante
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tosyne2much(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2015
ahnie:
Happy(knowing)
I want her to terminate it sha cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2015
Mr tosyne2much,ayam busy....lemmi go tend tu my LO.
tosyne2much:
I want her to terminate it sha cool
hav a Nice day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2015
Dis Ozycy mama sha,anyway,my birthstory of Oct,i tried typin wn i cud afta birth bt i gt tired wn it ddnt post,mayb it ws too long....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2015
Lemme try..EDD ws 12th oct,i strtd feelin somau on d 9th,wnt 2see my midwife,she checkd me nd said its likely i fall into labour by midnight nd since our hous ws far my husband said we shd go ther dt night,i slpt thruout d night,midwife ws just laughin,cos na smal pain i dey feel,wnt bk hme in d mornin,bt i cud nt slp,cudnt sit,i cant just explain,i cald a sista in d 2nd hospital i ws using nd ws told 2com 4 check,dt thing dey fear me sha...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2015
Wn i ws chkd d doc said i ws 4cm gone nd full effacemnt,inshort dey ddnt allow me go bk hme,2cut d longstory short i enterd labour room on 11th around 3pm nd ws inducd,d pain ws somthing,i ws shoutin diff names of God,atlast d baby came out 8:27pm,dey cut me sha oo,d baby weigh 3.3kg

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Eyah, sorry sis. Ao r u and lo doin
We thank God o. Sorry for replying this late, my phone was bad.
Prosperous 2016 to u & urs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2015
Lemme conclud,na u ask 4birthstory,na so blood no stop oo,dey said ther is a tear around d cervix na so dem begin stitchin,afta somtym wn i ws given tea 2drink na so i faint oo,ws just hearin my name 4rm afar,in all i thank God,my prince is 11wks plus nw,no debt in 2016,sorry for d long post....

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2015
@zaynie u spoke my mind, snacks is d best for now.and she can also engage on extra moral lesson,speak to people in ur church,in the neighborhood about the lesson. Don't make ur price too expensive make it affordable for all.God will see u tru.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2015
dunasy:

Abba Father, I extol thee for another year with an addition to my home.

Please I need a birthday mate as I celebrate today.

kiss grin
Happy Belated Birthday Dunasy... More blessings always.
Sorry its coming this late, phone issues.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twingirls: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2015
kamotisha:
Greetings mamas......
So I haf port to December o. My Prince Charming came this morning. Praise God with me...Mother and child are doing well.

As my BS no long, make I type am now

My EDD was 09th Jan. I went for antenatal yesterday and after series of scans, it was confirmed that my baby was big. I intended doing a VBAC as my last baby was born via CS. So scan showed baby weight as 4.1kg. My obygyn advised we book a CS and bring the baby out to avoid the risk of an emergency CS.
CS was done this morning and it was successful. Baby weight at birth was 3.8kg. To God be the glory. What a way to end the year grin

it ended in praise. We all shall testify.
Happy new year in advance sisters

Congrats former Teamie, it ended in praise. Your son is my boy's birthday mate. Enjoy ur new status this festive period.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twingirls: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2015
spicychic847:
Congrats former teamie @kamotisha on the birth of ur lo..God be praised

Teamjan are we ready?? We are and we can..#teamjanfor5minslabour#

Yes o, with God strengthening us, we can do all things

#team January for safe delivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2015
Onegai!! Thanks ahnie and pls tag laeroy on d post
Laeroy:
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP A DEPRESSED STAY @ HOME MOTHER,I QUITTED MYJOB EARLY THIS YEAR TO JOIN MY HUBBY IN HIS RESIDENCE, HE HATED D IDEA OF PRACTISING DISTANT MARRIAGE AND SO I CONCURED TO HIS RESOLUTION OF ME QUITTING MY JOB, BUT THEN THINGS HAVENT BEEN D SAME, I RESIGNED WITH D AIM THAT I WILL QUICKLY SECURE ANOTHER JOB BUT I WAS SEEING JOB OFFERS WITH RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS (10,000/15,000) SO I TURNED DEN DOWN, IN BETWEEN I TOOK IN AND I CULNDT CONTINUE D SEARCH SO I STAYED @ HOME UNTIL I GOT DELIVERED OF D BABY AND I'M STILL STAYING AT HOME....I HARDLY GO OUT COS WE RESIDE IN A G.R.A WHERE U HARDLY SEE NEIGHOURS EXCEPT ON FEW OCCASIONS....
FINANCE HAS BEEN D MAJOR CAUSE OF DISAGREEMENT AND QUARRELS IN OUR MARRIAGE AMONGST OTHER THINGS THAT WHEN IT GETS HEATED UP TO A POINT MY HUBBY WILL ASK ME TO PACK MY THINGS AND LIVE ALBEIT HE'S A VERY CARING GUY AND DOES HIS BITS IN IS OWN LIL WAY.....
NOW HIS SALARY HAS BEEN MORTGAGED COS HE EMBARKED ON HIS HOUSING PROJECT AND HE WILL NOT BE GETTING ANYTHNG UNTIL THE END OF NEXT YR.....WE HAVE A BABY AND I STILL DONT AV A JOB....SO MANY BUSINESS IDEAS KEEP COMING TO MY MIND WITH 30,000 LEFT ON ME...(HUBBY IS OWING ME 150,000) BUT I DONOT AV D COURAGE TO START....
(1) I WANT TO LEARN TAILORING BUT OF COURSE I'LL NEED MORE DAN 30K TO KICK START D COURSE...
(2) I WANT TO START SELLING RECHARGE CARDS FROM HOME BUT WITH FEW PEOPLE IN D NEIGHOUR HOOD AND D FACT DAT WE STAY IN A FLAT DAT HAS A GATE SECTIONED FROM OTHER NEIGHOURS, I DONT KNOW HOW LUCRATIVE DAT CAN BE.....
(3) I WANT TO DEAL IN 2ND HAND CLOTH BUSINESS A.K.A OKRIKA BUT OBVIOUSLY I'LL BE NEEDING MORE DAN 30K....E.T.C
GIVEN ALL THESE IVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO COME UP WITH AN TANGIBLE DECISION....

I'M CONFUSED AND TIRED OF STAYING AT HOME ALREADY....PLEASE MOTHERS WAT DO U SUGGESTHELP ME OUT

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2015
It wasn't a mistake! You knew what you were doing!

So what's your plans now? Send her here so she can leaarn good things
tosyne2much:
You no go believe say I don mistakenly give person belle cool

Just trying to know what are being discussed here cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by world(f): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2015
Mamas plssooo....i need an answer. I dont knw if any of you experienced this. It two months since my baby's delivery and I noticed a light pink flesh line stuff at the opening of my virginal and it has Neva been there. Initially i thought its part of the whole process of child birth and will go back as I heal. But its two months postpartum already and its still dere. Yesterday I called my midwive and she said its my cervix that has dropped down to my virginal dat it will disappear in 5to6 months. Av asked my sisters who had delivered before none seem to Av experienced that...plss help d site of it is so disheartening. Tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customised87: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2015
tchiwinnie:
@customised87, how do I vote? Was confused whr to click on.

M sorry for replying late,i didnt see the mention. Pls, just click on the displayed number of votes. Thank you ma

Pls,kindly vote my baby as Cussons baby of the year https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/828

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customised87: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2015
ginababy:

Poor ntwrk is nt permitting. Will try lera.

Thanks. Hope you ve eventually been able to vote?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2015
Pls mothers in the house what kind of food should I eat to increase the weight of my baby before I put to bed?

restless mother
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2015
Laeroy:
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP A DEPRESSED STAY @ HOME MOTHER,I QUITTED MYJOB EARLY THIS YEAR TO JOIN MY HUBBY IN HIS RESIDENCE, HE HATED D IDEA OF PRACTISING DISTANT MARRIAGE AND SO I CONCURED TO HIS RESOLUTION OF ME QUITTING MY JOB, BUT THEN THINGS HAVENT BEEN D SAME, I RESIGNED WITH D AIM THAT I WILL QUICKLY SECURE ANOTHER JOB BUT I WAS SEEING JOB OFFERS WITH RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS (10,000/15,000) SO I TURNED DEN DOWN, IN BETWEEN I TOOK IN AND I CULNDT CONTINUE D SEARCH SO I STAYED @ HOME UNTIL I GOT DELIVERED OF D BABY AND I'M STILL STAYING AT HOME....I HARDLY GO OUT COS WE RESIDE IN A G.R.A WHERE U HARDLY SEE NEIGHOURS EXCEPT ON FEW OCCASIONS....
FINANCE HAS BEEN D MAJOR CAUSE OF DISAGREEMENT AND QUARRELS IN OUR MARRIAGE AMONGST OTHER THINGS THAT WHEN IT GETS HEATED UP TO A POINT MY HUBBY WILL ASK ME TO PACK MY THINGS AND LIVE ALBEIT HE'S A VERY CARING GUY AND DOES HIS BITS IN IS OWN LIL WAY.....
NOW HIS SALARY HAS BEEN MORTGAGED COS HE EMBARKED ON HIS HOUSING PROJECT AND HE WILL NOT BE GETTING ANYTHNG UNTIL THE END OF NEXT YR.....WE HAVE A BABY AND I STILL DONT AV A JOB....SO MANY BUSINESS IDEAS KEEP COMING TO MY MIND WITH 30,000 LEFT ON ME...(HUBBY IS OWING ME 150,000) BUT I DONOT AV D COURAGE TO START....
(1) I WANT TO LEARN TAILORING BUT OF COURSE I'LL NEED MORE DAN 30K TO KICK START D COURSE...
(2) I WANT TO START SELLING RECHARGE CARDS FROM HOME BUT WITH FEW PEOPLE IN D NEIGHOUR HOOD AND D FACT DAT WE STAY IN A FLAT DAT HAS A GATE SECTIONED FROM OTHER NEIGHOURS, I DONT KNOW HOW LUCRATIVE DAT CAN BE.....
(3) I WANT TO DEAL IN 2ND HAND CLOTH BUSINESS A.K.A OKRIKA BUT OBVIOUSLY I'LL BE NEEDING MORE DAN 30K....E.T.C
GIVEN ALL THESE IVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO COME UP WITH AN TANGIBLE DECISION....

I'M CONFUSED AND TIRED OF STAYING AT HOME ALREADY....PLEASE MOTHERS WAT DO U SUGGESTHELP ME OUT

I agree with Zaynie, sell pre-package snacks for now. Ask amongst your friends and in church if anyone has a school you can supply.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tosyne2much(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
lovinam:
It wasn't a mistake! You knew what you were doing!

So what's your plans now? Send her here so she can learn good things
Wooooow !!! You think it wasn't a misake! ? shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
favoredgal:

Iyabetajos you mean you are not on cylclogest? Not happy to read this given your history.

Pls see your dr asap.

How is your blood pressure as well? Pls stay off your feet as much as possible, get your sister or a help to assist you this period

It will end in praise

am nt ohh he said am almost out of first trimester so he doesnt c d need
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
nice14:
Afar are u gone?
11weeks +
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
mitchyy:

I really don't think you have an issue. Brown spotting that only happened for a day, and then reappeared in two weeks doesn't sound like an issue. You might be using a hammer to kill a fly by asking for medications. If your obgyn says its no problem, then just relax dear

tnx dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
[quote author=zaynie post=41493260]

Sex can trigger brown spotting cos the cervix of a preggy woman is v.sensitive . It can also be old blood that is finding its way out.
It is usually not a cause for concern esp if it is not accompanied with cramps and if ectopic pregnancy has been ruled out with a scan.
You need to see your Dr if it turns deep red or gray.

tnx ma.havent kpekused for a month nw.am starting antenatal in two days tym
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
kamotisha:
Greetings mamas......
So I haf port to December o. My Prince Charming came this morning. Praise God with me...Mother and child are doing well.

it ended in praise. We all shall testify.
Happy new year in advance sisters

Congrats dear, may the good Lord protect and keep you both
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
maureensylvia:
abeg mammas in Da house what kind of food should I eat to increase the weight of my baby before putting to bed?

restless mother

Experienced mamas, pls respond to her now smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
mothers in the house please what kind of food should I eat to increase the weight of my baby

restless mother
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Just eat healthy, fruits,vegetables. I don't think there is any special food to increase ur baby weight.baby will still come out fyn.healthy baby is what u shld pray for dear
maureensylvia:
mothers in the house please what kind of food should I eat to increase the weight of my baby

restless mother
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Congrats kamotisha, may God bless d new born.

@iyabetajos, hope it has stopped? Pls keep ur feet up. It will surely end in praise.
@laeroy, u have been well advised.whatever biz u do, let it be something u enjoy doing or u jejely opt for the job. As far as you are not staying at home,anything u do no matter how small will open u up for better opportunities.

@maureensylvia, why do u want to increase baby's weight? What was the weight at ur last scan? Babies put on a lot of weight in third tri o.my last baby weigh 1.5kg at 30weeks and was 4.1kg at 40weeks.birth

May we all have a blessed and tearless new year in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
@ World, did you have a cut? pls see your doctor to be doubly sure or ask your midwife to take a look at it. All the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pweetiebabe(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.