Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8245616 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
@zaynie may God 4giv u ooo...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
dunno, seems like its censored or something. Dealing with left side stabbing back pain, waist and pubic bone is always throbbing dunno why. Ehn, I missed Zoe and Zuriel pic yesterday due to my so not good night. May I please see them? Pwetty please?

Sorry about the pain dear. Have you spoken with your Dr. About it? Don't worry, before you know it the preggy journey would be over and you'll hold your bundle of joy.

There you go.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ginababy, sorry about your lose. God will comfort you. It is well dear.

Favouredgal and mamas who had dropped congrats, God bless your Los.

Am sorry I don't post regularly, just need all the time I can gather to rest.

Is it normal to see small mucus during wipe? Am just 22weeks gone. Was scared when I saw it this night.

Somebody talk to me I beg experienced mothers.

Did scan yesterday and all was fine, tommorow will be busy in the clinic would have gone to complain.

Those with twins, please did you have a cervical cerlage? I don't have o and hope am fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
gol.dmine:

Sorry about the pain dear. Have you spoken with your Dr. About it? Don't worry, before you know it the preggy journey would be over and you'll hold your bundle of joy.

There you go.
its arthritis, just makes my lovely experience a very dull one but I thank God for the man he gave me, we feel these pains together.

Beautiful kids, I promise, the day I visit naija they are on my visitation list. May they grow up of living their purpose driven life.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
goldmine:

There you go.

Cute babies. Boy and girl? Waoooh, I pray for this mix in my twins ooo.

God bless them. You are really taking good care of them. They are big. How old are they now?

Please kindly answer my questions above, I know you were once in my shoes.

How did you cope with the pregnancy? Their kicks nowadays na something else. This night it was like they were playing in there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
olubankemi:

Is it normal to see small mucus during wipe? Am just 22weeks gone. Was scared when I saw it this night.

Somebody talk to me I beg experienced mothers.

Did scan yesterday and all was fine, tommorow will be busy in the clinic would have gone to complain.

Those with twins, please did you have a cervical cerlage? I don't have o and hope am fine.

as far as I was told, mucus is part of the journey especially at this stage, m 23 days 2days and have been wiping that stuff oo, so long its not smelly or have brownish cilor its fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
its arthritis, just makes my lovely experience a very dull one but I thank God for the man he gave me, we feel these pains together.

Beautiful kids, I promise, the day I visit naija they are on my visitation list. May they grow up of living their purpose driven life.

Sorry once again about the pain. Lucky you for that wonderful man of yours. We'll be so looking forward to that visit. wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
as far as I was told, mucus is part of the journey especially at this stage, m 23 days 2days and have been wiping that stuff oo, so long its not smelly or have brownish cilor its fine.

God bless you real good. I appreciate your timely response. Am so relieved now.

It's not smelly and not brown.

God's grace will continue to carry us o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
zaynie:

Tyconcepts aka IyaMofe....Mofe sef wan follow come dobale bah? I yamm waiting and clearing the compound for all the yams una go bring o grin

You know say yams no be the problem smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2016
@ginababy, may d Holy spirit comfort u and ur family over ds great loss. May her soul RIP.. . .. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 12:10am On Jan 16, 2016
olubankemi:

Cute babies. Boy and girl? Waoooh, I pray for this mix in my twins ooo.

God bless them. You are really taking good care of them. They are big. How old are they now?

Please kindly answer my questions above, I know you were once in my shoes.

How did you cope with the pregnancy? Their kicks nowadays na something else. This night it was like they were playing in there.

May God grant your wish for the mix. They are 8 weeks old now, 7 weeks at the time the picture was taken. I had to deal with discharge for the greater part of the pregnancy. It was also itchy down there but after tests, nothing was detected so there was no cause for alarm. I used panty liners for the discharge so that I wouldn't feel uncomfortable and have to wipe every now and then.

I did not have a cervical cerclage done. Infact I had never come across those 2 words until one Mama on this thread asked me if I had it done since I was carrying multiples. I think if you would need it your Dr would let you know. Maybe you should ask about it at your next appointment. Nurse Kaffy4bill, tchiwinnie, soonest, etc pls help throw more light on the cerclage issue.

Hmm the kicks weren't funny at all. Double fa and they were both very active in there. The kicks were even more manageable than the turning. They kept turning and it was so painful. I remember when scan revealed that they were both head down at 35weeks after a previous one showed that the leading twin was breech(apparently she later turned). I was so confident that there was no space for them to turn again after 35 weeks. With the excitement that both being head down meant I had a good chance of vag delivery, I rushed home to pop wine in celebration with my hubby and kids tongue. To my dismay the turning continued few days later and by 37 weeks they were both breech. Had to be booked for CS against 37 weeks+5days.

It all turned out well in the end. Thank God for life and good health. Just hang in there. Fret not. You'll be fine.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 12:11am On Jan 16, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
Tyconcepts how's your mum doing?

She's living each day via the lenses of hope & faith.

Thanks ma'am....How borri and our triplets?? Yes I said triplets smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadowell: 12:34am On Jan 16, 2016
Praise God, the lord has bless me with a BBB.

52 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 12:55am On Jan 16, 2016
mamadowell:

Congrats mama. May his arrival bring you and your family so much joy and blessings
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 1:14am On Jan 16, 2016
mamadowell:

Congrats Mama. May his arrival bring forth unending blessings to your home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:50am On Jan 16, 2016
Na work o,i no longer hav spare time,as i use to before
proudmom38:
regardz tu mi hoodie boi proudy.

Thanks 4d mention.Abeg no Mia again o...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 2:19am On Jan 16, 2016
Congratulations congratulations may you lo increase the joy and happiness in your home.

mamadowell:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 2:20am On Jan 16, 2016
mamadowell:
Congrats ma'am. God bless ur new gift.

ginababy accept my condolences... It is well. God will see u n ur family through in this time of need.

SimpleWow, welcum dear n may u stay be fruitful. Happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 5:15am On Jan 16, 2016
goldmine:

My sister I don't understand how the NL PM thing works o. Got a notification that you tried to send me a message but didn't see any message. You can send a message to goldmine4temi@yahoo.com
ok. Thnxs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Izzystevens: 5:27am On Jan 16, 2016
I pray earnestly for every lady on the TTC line to get their bundles of joy as their hearts desire.

This prayer is from a heart filled with joy cos the movement of my 26wks foetus and sight of my 4.5 yr old son makes me desire this 4 my ATC sisters.

Also, I'm jst returning from a vigil amidst 21days fasting and prayer and i did pray 4 u.

Bless ur hearts.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:38am On Jan 16, 2016
mamadowell:
God never goes wrong!! Congratulations!!!! Please ooo....remember to give us our birth story oo! Say us well to him!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 6:11am On Jan 16, 2016
zaynie:

Bring it...wetin. No be talk dem go talk? Patapata na panel. How many people dem don jail?
Buh condition dey o...you must gimme better money, if dem go call me thief, it must not be becos of chicken change cheesy

#YouThinkSayYouGetSense angry

@Kimoni....where art thou?
@MyTestimony....show face o
Abi dem chop ban ni? undecided

Kimoni fit chop ban as she is all over NL but mytestimony no dey pass here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 16, 2016
babythug:

Buy Macintosh or place an old towel underneath her as a protective measure

Yes, my mattress has a protective Macintosh..but I will still put the big cloth in his area... to avoid removing and washing the Macintosh everyday. Thanks sis.

First night...
He refused to use the potty i placed in the room, so I had to take him to the bathroom about 4 times and he peed plenty each time. He wet the bed once sha. I'm glad. I pray he adjusts quickly. Thanks plenty ladies. @ maran1983 , udoomama and babythug

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 6:14am On Jan 16, 2016
mamadowell:

Congratulations!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:14am On Jan 16, 2016
Congrats Mamadowell. May your boy always make you happy and proud. Amin

#JanMamasOnPoint wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 16, 2016
Gaily04:

Its really a big challenge, just bought a carton of pampers. Even when I take my boy to d bathroom to pee, he doesn't even respond not to talk of waking @ nite, can't even try it cos once his sleep is disturbed, he can't go back again.

Can you start by not wearing diaper for him during the day? It's a challenge we must overcome o. Save that carton for the next baby. How old is he?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 16, 2016
beedam:

Oya, close your mouth madam grin You see say the over independent style he is putting up came from somewhere.

All through the 9months I wa pregnant, I can say I went to work less than 20 times ( gets there by 10am and leaves by 1-2pm)

A lot of work was on ground for me so they told me I will resume immediately I give birth.

I had to resume because no company will allow you to stay at home for almost 9months and I receive salary on 25th of every month.

I pray your next 9-month journey will be easier lagbara Olohun. Your company even tried aswear. It should be easy for you to wean Abdulrahman then... he's independent to a large extent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 6:44am On Jan 16, 2016
mamadowell:
Congratulations dearie. God bless ur lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:45am On Jan 16, 2016
mamadowell:

Awwww, congrats dear! The waddling is finally over
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 6:52am On Jan 16, 2016
Rukemi291:

I pray your next 9-month journey will be easier lagbara Olohun. Your company even tried aswear. It should be easy for you to wean Abdulrahman then... he's independent to a large extent.

I have the intention of hanging booth but i may consider hubby's plea for 2017. The preggy stage wasn't easy as I was dropping saliva every minute for almost 10months.

As for the weaning, I hope so oooooo. He is addicted to brreast Abi na obsessed ni. I almost stopped today because he showed me wella all through the night. Mehn, the thing come dey pepper me now( he has never bitten me before but the over sucking) but my kid sister begged me to hold on till a day after his 1st birthday which is February 3. I'm counting down seriously grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 6:54am On Jan 16, 2016
ahnie:
Zino has incurred ezigbo gbese for me.....she crashed dia teevee set,and bullied her creche mates.mehn that baby is something x.

This children ehn! Na so I see my baby beating one baby too o. When he saw me, he started crying but he was busy beating the baby when I came in.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 16, 2016
@ahnie.... that is careless of the creche o. How could they put their TV set in the reach of kids... what if it fell on a kid? Abeg advice them properly. sorry for the gbese incurred. I'm sure u don keep a broken piece of the TV to show Zino when she grows, abi?

olubankemi... what if your siblings are not in your town/state/country? Pls dont feel they hate you o. I'm sure they'd gladly love to be around you but their own life activities nko?
About househelp, i really think You need someone around especially when the twins arrive. Plus u work too. At least from the advice I got about my Housegirl issue.. You can get an elderly/nanny. That u will pay

simplewow... welcome babe. Smooth journey is your portion.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.