Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8177780 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 7:13am On Jan 16, 2016
Congrats Mamadowell....May your BBB be a constant source of joy & happiness.

Welcome Simplewow and happy bumping.

Beedam I don dey rake say I go stop Mofe from Sucking once I see teeth for him mouth coz at 3months wetin e dey use him gums do my n.ipples is "wicked" tongue

Ahnie.....Gbese re o! Bring Zino lemme help you smack her pretty ass small BUT that's very careless if the creche putting breakable & hurtful objects within kids reach.....Sue dem.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 16, 2016
beedam:

I have the intention of hanging booth but i may consider hubby's plea for 2017. The preggy stage wasn't easy as I was dropping saliva every minute for almost 10months.

As for the weaning, I hope so oooooo. He is addicted to brreast Abi na obsessed ni. I almost stopped today because he showed me wella all through the night. Mehn, the thing come dey pepper me now( he has never bitten me before but the over sucking) but my kid sister begged me to hold on till a day after his 1st birthday which is February 3. I'm counting down seriously grin
grin grin ndo. boys and br.east sha ( apologies to the men in the house o. I mean baby boys o)

With my spectacles I see you going to five.... you are hanging the bata on a broom stick, it has fallen tay tay... cheesy

Mrs Daradee. I saw your handwriting o. hope u saw our alerts? Specially for Tiwa baby.

mamadowell congrats o. come and share how sweet labour was. God will provide all the resources needed to make baby a great man for you. Amin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 7:59am On Jan 16, 2016
Sorry my dear ginababy, may God comfort u and ur loved ones and grant ur mum eternal rest.

Congrats Mamadowell, kisses to ur Lo. God bless him and dt is urs!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 8:04am On Jan 16, 2016
Congratz mamadowell. Kisses to ur prince charming kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2016
@ mamadowell. Congrats. May your home always be filled with joy. Welcome baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SimpleWow(f): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2016
mamadowell:
Praise God, the lord has bless me with a BBB.
Congrats.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SimpleWow(f): 9:15am On Jan 16, 2016
nggie:

Congrats ma'am. God bless ur new gift.

ginababy accept my condolences... It is well. God will see u n ur family through in this time of need.

SimpleWow, welcum dear n may u stay be fruitful. Happy bumping.
Tanx. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SimpleWow(f): 9:19am On Jan 16, 2016
Tanx. Amen@ Rukemi291
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SimpleWow(f): 9:24am On Jan 16, 2016
tyconcepts:
Congrats Mamadowell....May your BBB be a constant source of joy & happiness.

Welcome Simplewow and happy bumping.

Beedam I don dey rake say I go stop Mofe from Sucking once I see teeth for him mouth coz at 3months wetin e dey use him gums do my n.ipples is "wicked" tongue

Ahnie.....Gbese re o! Bring Zino lemme help you smack her pretty ass small BUT that's very careless if the creche putting breakable & hurtful objects within kids reach.....Sue dem.
Tanx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Izzystevens: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2016
God bless ur beautiful heart dear. The bond on this thread is alarming. They are safe hopefully. Anyone with their contacts, pls chk dem up 4 d house.

beedam:
Please o mamas, who has heard from the people?

Kimoni.... last seen on NL was Dec 22nd and Mytestimony..... last seen on NL was January 2nd

Has anyone spoken to them outside Nairaland recently? If yes, Kindly let me know please!

I have mytestimony number and I will call her tomorrow because it's late now.

I'm kinda bothered!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2016
Congrats @mamadowell &tata, God bless your Lo

Accept my condolences @ginababy.

Welcome on board Simplewow.
@rezzy, team March don dey take style plenty.We bless God for taking us this far and by His grace it shall all end in praise.
#team March for supernatural delivery#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2016
kaffy4bill:
So amazing how we all come together as a big family, caring for each other and watching each other's back
I love u all mamas
Papas I for love u too but I don't want hot water on my head ni ooo tongue

Sayoberry, Oya oooo wetin b ur question
Modath, wia r thou
Congrats to all new vigilante mamas
Welcome to the newbies
I am really happy for u @ udooma(hope I got dat right) and mompurity
Zaynie,salam alaykum sis. How ur side
Missmalachi, r u back in lagos? Let's talk oo
Lioha, how far, I no see u for my side abi u dey sneak in and out
Prouddad, am loyal sir
Bolade005, welcome on board bro and congrats
Mrs bolade005, awaiting ur bs
All mamas owing bs, Oya ooo start dropping it or else we start fining u
Chinwendym, so glad u and ekene r fine,i wil stil fulfill the visit ooo, na full hands no gree me show face yet. Kisses to ekene
One love always
yes you got it right, thanks so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2016
Congrats @mamadowell on your bundle of joy, may God bless him.

@Ginababy, accept my condolence, may her soul RiP.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twinpapa(m): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2016
Happy new year mamas. May our homes enjoy the goodness of the Lord throughout the year amen. Pls what other ways can we have sex in the first trimester, if the doctor says there should be no Penetration? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 11:39am On Jan 16, 2016
@ Ginababy, my condolence on the passing on of your mum. May the Holy spirit, the greatest comforter grants ur household the fortitude to bear this great loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bintudon(f): 11:39am On Jan 16, 2016
I stop mine baby a yr and, is your baby talking now?if at home don't wear he/she diaper but when going out you can wear, talk to her gradually to tell you if she wants to pee. Even if she poo on the ground don't shout out her just tell her next time use the toilet, and if you want to poo take her along to see you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bintudon(f): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2016
Who has done this experiment before, how to know the sex if your baby at early stage using baking soda and urine? How true is it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
Rukemi291:

Can you start by not wearing diaper for him during the day? It's a challenge we must overcome o. Save that carton for the next baby. How old is he?

Then my sister must be lucky. At 18 months her children stopped wearing diaper. Even when she wears them, they will refuse to wee on it until she removes it, even at night. When she had her first baby, she always beat him to wee on the diaper that she can't remove it. Then when she had the second baby and had financial challenge, she began to pray for him to stop early. The boy also stopped around 18 months.

I pray I'm lucky too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
twinpapa:
Happy new year mamas. May our homes enjoy the goodness of the Lord throughout the year amen. Pls what other ways can we have sex in the first trimester, if the doctor says there should be no Penetration? Thanks.

Na to just dey kiss dey go ooooo... lol.

Let me refer you to an 'oversabi' mama in sexology matters. Chai, the woman once taught us some graphic 'uhn uhn' oya Maran1983 over to you. I trust you won't disappoint after all the portfolio. Drop it like it's hot for twinpapa. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
rezzy:

Then my sister must be lucky. At 18 months her children stopped wearing diaper. Even when she wears them, they will refuse to wee on it until she removes it, even at night. When she had her first baby, she always beat him to wee on the diaper that she can't remove it. Then when she had the second baby and had financial challenge, she began to pray for him to stop early. The boy also stopped around 18 months.

I pray I'm lucky too.

This is so nice. Even at night? My boy too removes his diaper during the day.. though he might pee right where he stands after removal o... This means I started training him on the night one late...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
mamadowell:
Massive congrats my teamie! May God bless you and ya Lo!
#teamjanuarydroppingitbumpertobumper#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Congrats mamadowell. God bless your LO.

Goldmine, thank you so much for the response and amen to your prayer. I appreciate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
mamadowell:
Congrats teamie..God bless you and lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
mamadowell:

Yippeeee! God don do well 4 mamadowell o...Congrats mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mamadowell congrats! Kisses to your bbb kiss kiss

Twinpapa orally stimulate each other and if both of you can't "go down low" then by all mean use your hands! Just massage her clits till she comes and she can do same to you too wink if the above is not your style then abeg jejely park bodi for one corner till the doctor gives you both the green light! (Don't go solo o) the Lord is your strength grin

Bintudon that's old wives tale nah! Have patience till you are 20weeks or less /more when scan can detect the gender accurately. kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Gudevening amiable mama's in the house...pls ayam not gonna be constant in this forum as i use to,fret not...na work tinz.but here z my mobile number 09081361862.thnks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Congratulations mamadowell, we celebrate with on this glorious day. Blessings.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
ahnie:
Gudevening amiable mama's in the house...pls ayam not gonna be constant in this forum as i use to,fret not...na work tinz.but here z my mobile number 09081361862.thnks.
Hello ma'am.

Erm mamas is it possible to have a whatsapp group like this one? Rules says they shouldn't be allowed but is it possible? There are issues we feel we can't share here due to some political issues some of us are involved in on this forum so I was wondering if we could have a more intimate place where we are free to bare it all? (Just discovered my BIL is a big shot in politics section.) Can't be mentioning names, we never know who's reading when we bare it all out.

Besides whatsapp is close to us and we won't need to email anyone if we need something or wanna check up on others.

In light to ma'am Beedam's checking up on other mamas last night.

Senior madams
Cc modath, Zaynie, Ahnie, Beedam and everyone else.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
gol.dmine:

Sorry once again about the pain. Lucky you for that wonderful man of yours. We'll be so looking forward to that visit. wink
We thank God ma, can't even wait sef. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
olubankemi:

God bless you real good. I appreciate your timely response. Am so relieved now.

It's not smelly and not brown.

God's grace will continue to carry us o.
Amen, and your welcome, happy bumping dear, God will indeed see us through in Jesus mighty name amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamasy: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
[
Mind u my baby is just 4 month oooo.

So pls dont take it to heart cos u owe urself the responsibility to be happy.
[/quote]

Oya oo@miss malachi, pls tell me what you did.for.flat tummy ooo... I.rally.need it...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
tyconcepts:

She's living each day via the lenses of hope & faith.

Thanks ma'am....How borri and our triplets?? Yes I said triplets smiley
Faith, the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen, we thank God for that.

My regards to cute Mofe, mommy and the family.

Body dey inside clothe o, triplets ke, this man here would faint. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (6958) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.