Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,081 members, 7,852,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8247315 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hello mamas, sure we all doing good kiss kiss

Congratulations to all that have put to bed, may we all have sweet and easy deliveries IJN

Tried to post some days back n got banned undecided undecided....anyhoo......

Team march/april how d ministry....e remain small.

About palpitations wen taking ventolin tabs got that too...

Pls o wanna ask......m taking lots of drugs n I m feeling like its too much cry cry

Nifedipine 20mg daily.....bp n contractions
Aspirin 75mg daily.......bp
Diclofenac 50mgdaily..... fibroid pains
Paludrin daily.......malaria
Diazepam (valium)5mg daily......??
Pregnacare or ferotone daily

Treated malaria now 4 times, used zinnat once, septrin once, ventolin for some time buh stopped cos it does same work as nifedipine for contractions

Bp is jst very slightly high. Am I worrying too much? 33weeks now.

Not enjoying this preg at all, buh m grateful to God oooo. He has bin faithful. God bless us n all that concern us. Hugs n kisses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mama that asked about LUTH registration, please go early. Registration is 7:30am, pleaseeeeee go early. They can do shakara e. if you register on Friday it means that is your antenatal day oo.

Fee: if you have used luth before and have registered and also have the blue card, go with it, (I used them briefly when I was waiting so I had it but misplaced it, they do me shakara before registering me). Registration for antenatal is 1150 naira. basically you won't be asked to pay for anything else except for your schedules. Your blood will be taken for test, you do hiv test with hiv adviser, result is in five mins, urine test to check for sugar and what what.

For tt, I hardly would think tt is a must at 7weeks cos most people except for threatened abortion don't visit clinic for antenatal care until 12weeks or even more, and most clinics don't register you until you are 10weeks n more and it until you register you are given tt. I had my first dose at 13weeks and the second four weeks later. For now that all I was told I need.

First dose can be taken anytime but should come early enough and at first trimester. I will check the page the schedule was posted and refer you, it correspond with what I was given.

@Donatee, thank you for your response.

@Mummyf, thank God for life, beautiful DD. God bless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Anak123:

Congratulations to all that have put to bed, may we all have sweet and easy deliveries IJN

Pls o wanna ask......m taking lots of drugs n I m feeling like its too much cry cry

Treated malaria now 4 times, used zinnat once, septrin once, ventolin for some time buh stopped cos it does same work as nifedipine for contractions

Not enjoying this preg at all, buh m grateful to God oooo. He has bin faithful. God bless us n all that concern us. Hugs n kisses

Aspirin at 33 weeks? I think you should discuss with your Dr and ask when you need to stop it, from my understanding it increases blood flow and you are nearing your delivery date.

Diazepam helps reduce anxiety and think it should work to reduce Bp, it relaxes your body, brain and you get to sleep like maga. I was given but me don't take it cos am a natural sleeper once I worry about nothing. Since I get belle I worry not so I sleep when I desire or when duty calls even at work I get bed.

Other drugs you mentioned I know nada about them.

@Faithisallihave, don't call yourself a failure, talk to her Dr about it and me think above all, pray. It's always comforting when we talk to God about it all, He is truly the best DR who knows it all and a Master of all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Brownsmoothie:
@Limsycutey new mamas go on Wednesday for general lecture(dey wl tel u al u need to know and show u around),den u wl go with hubby on a Thursday for blood donation,d following Tuesday u wl go with 9,500 for registration...den I wl given an appointment for antenatal either Monday or Thursday.

Thank you. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 1:16am On Feb 16, 2016
Ooooo ooo, we forgot our prayers today.
Running back to sleep
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 4:58am On Feb 16, 2016
Our heavenly Father, Creator of all things. Your words say I am the Lord, the Maker of all things, who stretches out the heavens, who spreads out the earth by myself. We want to bless your holy name. Thank you for the gift of life your faithfulness in our lives and homes. Thank you for the safe deliveries and the lovely babies. Take all the glory honour and adoration.
Father, we commit all atinukes in your hands for you are our Redeemer, who forms in the womb. Shape the delicate parts and form the babies in our womb perfectly with Your hands, gently mould the beautiful life, body and spirit. As the bodies are formed, God says that he is also filling it with love and wise with the Lord's wisdom the minute baby pops out.
Bible says those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: he alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease. He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection( Psalm 91:1-4NLT).
O Lord, let our babies be sheltered in the wings and feathers of the Lord. Protect each mother from every form of disease and evil spirit. See us through the pregnancy journey and grant us safe delivery like the Hebrew women.
You are the One who can make us fruitful in every spheres of our lives. Put an end to every forms of fruitless effort in our lives. Those in atc thread, answer them speedily with fruits of the womb that people may rejoice with them with their babies.
Thank you Lord for Your word is Yea and Amen in Jesus name I pray

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 6:15am On Feb 16, 2016
mummyf:
All glory to almighty God!!!I just gave birth o.

Yipeeeeee! my hubby has a birthday mate in the house. CONGRATULATIONS.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 6:47am On Feb 16, 2016
@sayoddy, Amen and Amen. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 7:16am On Feb 16, 2016
sayoddy:
Our heavenly Father, Creator of all things. Your words say I am the Lord, the Maker of all things, who stretches out the heavens, who spreads out the earth by myself. We want to bless your holy name. Thank you for the gift of life your faithfulness in our lives and homes. Thank you for the safe deliveries and the lovely babies. Take all the glory honour and adoration.
Father, we commit all atinukes in your hands for you are our Redeemer, who forms in the womb. Shape the delicate parts and form the babies in our womb perfectly with Your hands, gently mould the beautiful life, body and spirit. As the bodies are formed, God says that he is also filling it with love and wise with the Lord's wisdom the minute baby pops out.
Bible says those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: he alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease. He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection( Psalm 91:1-4NLT).
O Lord, let our babies be sheltered in the wings and feathers of the Lord. Protect each mother from every form of disease and evil spirit. See us through the pregnancy journey and grant us safe delivery like the Hebrew women.
You are the One who can make us fruitful in every spheres of our lives. Put an end to every forms of fruitless effort in our lives. Those in atc thread, answer them speedily with fruits of the womb that people may rejoice with them with their babies.
Thank you Lord for Your word is Yea and Amen in Jesus name I pray

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2016
Anak123:

Treated malaria 4 times now, did u go for malaria test b4 treatment?
Run malaria test while was admitted in d hospital, came out ++ was given quinine tablet, 2 tablets 3times daily for 5 days, my gyn said it's 1 of d best to treat malaria for pregnant women, called another doc Dats confirm wat she said . Sabi mamas in d house will knw more.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kejibabe(f): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2016
congrat mummyf.....good morning mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 9:31am On Feb 16, 2016
olubankemi:
Mama that asked about LUTH registration, please go early. Registration is 7:30am, pleaseeeeee go early. They can do shakara e. if you register on Friday it means that is your antenatal day oo.

Fee: if you have used luth before and have registered and also have the blue card, go with it, (I used them briefly when I was waiting so I had it but misplaced it, they do me shakara before registering me). Registration for antenatal is 1150 naira. basically you won't be asked to pay for anything else except for your schedules. Your blood will be taken for test, you do hiv test with hiv adviser, result is in five mins, urine test to check for sugar and what what.

For tt, I hardly would think tt is a must at 7weeks cos most people except for threatened abortion don't visit clinic for antenatal care until 12weeks or even more, and most clinics don't register you until you are 10weeks n more and it until you register you are given tt. I had my first dose at 13weeks and the second four weeks later. For now that all I was told I need.

First dose can be taken anytime but should come early enough and at first trimester. I will check the page the schedule was posted and refer you, it correspond with what I was given.

@Donatee, thank you for your response.

@Mummyf, thank God for life, beautiful DD. God bless.

Thanks am grateful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2016
Anak123 diclofenac strong oo.i was given post partum and omo i nor like am.its a powerful painkiller but d side effect affected me so tey d nurses said d doc shd av just given to use for 3days not 1week.is d fibroid pain really bad?
Pele o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beremx(f): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
Thanks mamas for the love and amen to the prayers.
I pray all preggy mamas deliver safely in jesus name.
Mother and baby alive and healthy.

Rukemi291,she has big head o. I just kept thinking at the back of my mind dat some pple give birth without assistance but in all na God win.
My body always tell me when to push o,after ignoring me you now stary forming super doctor, he no go work abeg.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
Livelystone and faithisallihave pls use gestational age and not birth age to compare your children against the growth chart till at least 6 months

That's what I heard the dr advice the mothers of preemies at my hospital
I'm sure your los are right on track so don't stress

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
#team feb mums a red best team...just go to d front page and see for urself where a woman delivered quintuplets...

thank u Jesus
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Countdown to the arrival of my #firstborn - 28days : 4weeks to go!

Here's a little poem for all our atinukes.

Tiny movements like tiny kicks
Tiny baby, a mother's bliss
Can't wait to give the tiny you
Huge hugs and lots of kisses too

What tiny dreams you might have now?
I would understand someday, somehow
I dreamed last night, your tiny face
An angel indeed, made from God's sweet embrace

How else would mommy know?
How much her tiny little angel has grown?
How else would mommy guess?
If her little angel has some requests?

I know that somehow you could now hear
Oh, what a thrill you will bring us here!
Now hush my baby, it's time to rest
Inside my womb, your own calm nest

May God help me to keep you safe
And always keep you strong, I pray
I love you right before I planned you
And I love you more now that I have you love,
your soon to be mummy xoxo

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
Rukemi291:

Oh girl, thanks jare. I need not ask how ur val went. I trust you pata pata

Ore, val was super. I didn't want Monday to come again.

How is our big boy? Happy bumping dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
mummyf:
Thanks mamas for the love and amen to the prayers.
I pray all preggy mamas deliver safely in jesus name.
Mother and baby alive and healthy.

Rukemi291,she has big head o. I just kept thinking at the back of my mind dat some pple give birth without assistance but in all na God win.
My body always tell me when to push o,after ignoring me you now stary forming super doctor, he no go work abeg.

Congratulations once again dear. Thank God it ended in praise. Kisses to our princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Rukemi291:

"kokoko, who is that? it's me (us) baby 3. Mummy Tchiwinnie open the door for us".
lol. No ooo! Not yet biko.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
@Anak123 no b small plenty drugs o. I personally don't think u ahld b taking all dat. Wot s d diazepam for? Did ur Dr say u shld tk it to term? D palludrine nko? U re taking it dly till term? Were u nt given fansidar 2 ice in this preggy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote

53 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hello my teamie, how has it been? I know we all are in the last trimester. Thank God for bringing us this far. It will all end in praise

lioha:
Cha cha cha cha Supernatural team April Kwenu!!!!!!.
Increasing like no tomorrow.

1. fabmummy
2. lioha
3. Talltosyne
4. Havefaith222
5. FreddywellsNgN
6. Bez
7. Mubzay
8. Iyefulove
9. ceysaga
10. Ifyjip
11. Izzystevens
12. Mspat
13. Sodiamond
14. Siscaos
15. Anak123
16. Nice14
17. Mumtwins
18. Destinedmom
19. Dhabeatyjas
20. Dexterush

Feel free to add your name if it is not here

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mamas good evening;

See picture and tell me if I can get it in a regular baby shop apart from jumia. I wan skip delivery charge of #1,030 tongue tongue

Also how long do you think I can use it for a child?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
eigmaticme:

I shared this sometimes back.

I am 8 weeks gone, all thanks to God.

No morning sickness at all, just this HUGE appetite and constant fatigue.

I don't even feel pregnant self.

Had my scan and saw the baby's heartbeat, I almost wept for joy.

I know this one will stay as God has decided.

Put me in all your prayers.

#team september#no porting to any earlier month #

By the special grace if God, this has come to stay. U shall not cast young again.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
eigmaticme:

so happy for u....u will carry to term and deliver safely # motheralive, babiesalive

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
bumbex:
so happy for u....u will carry to term and deliver safely # motheralive, babiesalive

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
dhabeautyjas:

By the special grace if God, this has come to stay. U shall not cast young again.

Amen and thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=eigmaticme post=42979821]

#team september#no porting to any earlier month #[/quote

Oh God! Your story brought tears to my eyes. This one will stay. You shall not cast your fruit before its time in Jesus Name. You will carry your miracle baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
eigmaticme:

May you carry to term in Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
Double post

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.