Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,216 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8240082 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peach45(f): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
zaynie:

Labour came naturally and lasted about 22hrs, no augmentation. I gave birth at exactly 40weeks0days, just when my Drs were like I should consider a repeat CS. I was adamant only becos I had no probs with this pregnancy apart from my history of previous scar.
You cant be induced in any way. Altho some swear by natural means ( castor oil) I was scared to try it.
I really appreciate u for replying. D reason for d CS was dat d amniotic fluid is reduced n wen I was told. Guess wat,my bp com high n al thru my pregnancy no bp.it was 120/70. Who no go get bp wen they tel her reduced fluid n CS is d option.dat nite at d clinic d bp com b 170/80
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oselin: 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
blessedbaby11:
Join us to thank God o, my precious Jewel made her grand entry last night o( thurs) Team Feb for supernatural delivery, others followoooo

Congratulations mama

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customised87: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hello mamas, my one year old has been battling with cattarh for some days now,his nose is blocked and he breathes with hus mouth,this makes it difficult for him to sleep at night. I have been to the Dr and they gave him pcm n vit.c and i was advised to do steam inhalation for him with mentholethum. I have done it tire but his nose is till blocked, i even use hot water with towel to massage his body and i put shea butter in his nostrils n all but its still same. What again can i do pls?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
blessedbaby11:
Join us to thank God o, my precious Jewel made her grand entry last night o( thurs) Team Feb for supernatural delivery, others followoooo

Congrats, may her coming be a blessing to ur family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
customised87:
Hello mamas, my one year old has been battling with cattarh for some days now,his nose is blocked and he breathes with hus mouth,this makes it difficult for him to sleep at night. I have been to the Dr and they gave him pcm n vit.c and i was advised to do steam inhalation for him with mentholethum. I have done it tire but his nose is till blocked, i even use hot water with towel to massage his body and i put shea butter in his nostrils n all but its still same. What again can i do pls?

I do use hot ginger tea for dd and it works.
ingredients: Ginger(dry, wet or grinded), garlic, and honey

Process:
pound or blend the ginger and galric. add water to the mixture and boil it.
when boiled, leave to cool so it will be saturated with the ginger and garlic,
add honey and give as tea. (Note; if the ginger is too hot, add more water for the baby)

that's what i have been using for the whole family and it works well.

blessedbaby11, congrats dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedbaby11: 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
Thanks so much. Wishing everyone safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happytemi: 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
CheeryChy, big big hug. Stay strong and may the Lord give you double in return. Soon we shall celebrate with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pocahuntaz(f): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
Blessedbaby11 congratulations on the arrival of ur LO..We dey ur back gidigba wink..bumper2bumper..

#teamfebfreasydelivery#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ope oh Jesu, Congrats Mama. May her coming be the dawning of a new day in your home in Jesus name
blessedbaby11:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
customised87:

Try steam inhalation with eucalyptus oil eg silver bird or olbas oil.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
Congrats Ma, May he be greater and wiser than his peers and do Mama and Papa proud all the days of his life.
hydee22:
Announcing the arrival of my cute little prince who made his grand entrance at about 1.15pm and weighing 3.2kg.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customised87: 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
dhabeautyjas:

I do use hot ginger tea for dd and it works.
ingredients: Ginger(dry, wet or grinded), garlic, and honey

Process:
pound or blend the ginger and galric. add water to the mixture and boil it.
when boiled, leave to cool so it will be saturated with the ginger and garlic,
add honey and give as tea. (Note; if the ginger is too hot, add more water for the baby)

that's what i have been using for the whole family and it works well.

blessedbaby11, congrats dear.

Thanks, i ll try this.

babythug:

Try steam inhalation with eucalyptus oil eg silver bird or olbas oil.

I have tried it too, same.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
Peach45:
I really appreciate u for replying. D reason for d CS was dat d amniotic fluid is reduced n wen I was told. Guess wat,my bp com high n al thru my pregnancy no bp.it was 120/70. Who no go get bp wen they tel her reduced fluid n CS is d option.dat nite at d clinic d bp com b 170/80

Our case is same.
My own bp was steadily rising and by 38th week, scan showed dt there was only little amniotic fluid left. So I was induced at 39weeks buh it failed hence the CS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
talltosyne:

Where Modath, Kimoni, Beedam, RashMe, Helovesme, Lovinam, Proudmum38, Proudmum11, Talltosyne.
Being a while mamas, check in

Thanks for d love Zaynie, was jst busy planning dh 40th bday ni jare couple with baby shopping. Always exhausted when I get home, atinuke ati moyo nko?

Mama's I hail ooooo

Good morning,na work dey carry person away for a long while jare couple with the fact that my son is now walking na so so shout and arranging I dey do now.

How is everyone? I believe we are all fine?

Congratulations to all mamas wey born since I was away.

February mamas, who born on Valentine day? If na girl, that's automatic ticket to marry my son + a house in banana island + James bond's Aston Marton wey dem dey show for CNN cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
zaynie:

Where Mo, Kimoni, Beedam, RashMe, Helovesme, Lovinam, Proudmum38, Proudmum11, Talltosyne.
Being a while mamas, check in

thanks Hun for checking up on me.

how are you doing?

Modath, how borri? i see baby K practicing his rolls. cant get my baby to stay put. lol. always wanting to roll from side to side.

tatacherie, how u dey?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
Blessedbaby11 congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peach45(f): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
zaynie:

Our case is same.
My own bp was steadily rising and by 38th week, scan showed dt there was only little amniotic fluid left. So I was induced at 39weeks buh it failed hence the CS.
I even try to convince d Dr if he can induced me cos I was 39weeks n 6days no issue of bp in my file bt he insisted CS cos after showing d scan report, he ask me to go to d lab to check for protein in my urine n it came out positive, it was 2+. d most important thing is mother alive,baby alive.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
*peeping* Congrats to all oo. I am still collecting form for this thread. I pray to officially join this year.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Gud aft everyone,how are we enjoying dis hot weather? I got a scare dis midnight, I went to pee and I saw light pinkish blood on d tissue, I quickly rushed to d hospital and was asked to do scan, baby is doing fine. My drug has been changed frm Duphaston to Cyclogest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Peach45:
I even try to convince d Dr if he can induced me cos I was 39weeks n 6days no issue of bp in my file bt he insisted CS cos after showing d scan report, he ask me to go to d lab to check for protein in my urine n it came out positive, it was 2+. d most importkant thing is mother alive,baby alive.

I agree with your Dr, high bp + protein in urine + baby in distress is a concoction of trouble.
He made a good decision.
Now you know what to watch out from
- your bp, if possible stop salt intake, dont stress and rest very well.
- protein, the only time I had +1 I suspected moimoi and akara and soya milk I had been guzzling. I stopped and it went away. So you may wanna go easy on the proteinous food.
- drink water like no tomorrow. Some studies believe the amniotic fluid is partly from the mothers fluids too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
@bleesdmum no evil shall befall you ma'am... The Lord that started it will complete o,...

Looking forward to officially joining dis thread soon ijn

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
blessedbaby11:

Congrats ma'am. God bless your precious jewel.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
blessedbaby11:

Congratulations dear, GOD bless your LO. Quick recovery to you.

kikikikikiki for that Nyash wet LBK raise for dollar matter grin c modath
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
Congrats Blessedbaby11.
May your LO always bring you joy and pride. Amin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine360(f): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
Gudafternoon everyone, Pls safe is uziza leaf in pregnancy? I'm nt getting gud answers 4rm google. TIA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
helovesme:

thanks Hun for checking up on me.

how are you doing?

Mo, how borri? i see baby K practicing his rolls. cant get my baby to stay put. lol. always wanting to roll from side to side.

tatacherie, how u dey?

But he was sleeping when i took the pic, i hardly take his pic these days cos he never stays still , na only sleep fit keep am still like that& that "raise yansh " is the new preferred sleeping style, if i turn him, he rouses & we don't want that, he is a handful... cheesy

Still looking forward to the day he'd sleep through the night..

Thanks mama Zaynie , ozycy , rezzy

Loisemm .... so shall it be & God will sprinkle you with "double delight" gold dust. .. amen..

Everybody .... Tuale, a still dey loyal to una gofument...

All new mamas, God bless you and our blessed babies ,

Preggies , easy time, easy delivery, lovely & stress free babies & pls the heat is much & dehydrating, water, water & even more water..

ATC mamas , Smile, for the Lord's gaze is upon y'all. . kiss

Ciao...

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cheerychy am so happy for u. Am sure it will end in praise. U can repeat scan in 2weeks to check for remanants.

So u knw if there is any need for d evacation still. Am sure ur gynae will still send u for scan.
Hope to hear ur testimony soon.

In order news!!
Today is my birthday!!! Yaay!! Someone should give me a birthday mate abeg nau!

Team may and odr segzy mamas pls show me some love! Hehehe

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
@blessedbaby11, ur baby is truly a blessed one. Congratulations.

@rofemiguwa, happy birthday to u. Sry I no want port because of d heat.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
@rofemiguwa, Happy Birthday teamie. Wishing you more years ahead n more of God's grace in your life.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hbd Rofemiguwa, I wish you many happy and prosperous years ahead.

#Coughs.....where e de happen? wink
We for say make we pop champagne but y'all are preggers or nursing...so lets pop Zobo grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cheerychy , got your pm but unfortunately can't access the email I used to open nairaland. . You can drop your mail so that I can reach you. ..

It's well with us. . smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=Iyabetajos post=43057230][/quote]
no worry i no laugh you, but i tot u were like 12-14 weeks in january?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.