Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8222016 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
CherryChy

Don't mind the doctor Abeg. He just wants to make money off of you. Imagine him saying you should bring plenty money when coming to his clinic. It shows its just all about the money to him. Why not do the evacuation in the govt hospital or wherever you saw him at? Does that mean he has better equipment? Lies. I wonder why he will even ask you not to ask questions and that people in England don't ask question. He must be foolish. undecided I had an appointment with my OB today and if you the amount of questions I asked him..... He answered every one of them one after the other. Patiently. I can imagine it will be same in England of its so in the US.

Don't go back to the OB again. Thank God you can order an ultrasound yourself in Naija. Do that and if you are declared fine, please don't bother yourself again. Just pray for your cycle to return to normal and you'll carry your baby in your arms before this year is over. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
My lovely and wonderfu mamas I humbly greet everyone ooo.
Yawning from d long unread pages I just finished reading.
We just got discharged yesterday so have been trying to settle down.
I really missed u ladies. Congrats to all my wondafu team feb mothers who have put to bed. All glory be to God for safe delivery. Mother and bay alive. And safe delivery to d remaining mothers.

My honorable class captain Maureensylvia , I hail u o. Don't give up of porting o. Feb hasn't ended yet. I agree we didn't give d house valentino baby but nah how God want am nah.

Expecting More bumper to bumper deliveries till Feb 29th.

BS loading ...... Watch out....... Coming out soon

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simplebukky: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mama, pls help us manage this, kindly come along with Your knife and cut the piece U can finish without stress.
Thank You Mummies for the prayers.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
Congrats legitdiva, moonert n oda mamas that have delivered. May ur los bring you joy always.

Simplebukky, may God bless your boy n family always.

Cherychy, don't mind that doc. I didn't do evacuation, I just waited for two weeks n did d scan n was told everything is alright. Then kpekusing started.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
Double post.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
congratulations to monert and legitdiva, thanks for giving me birthday mates,may they be a source of joy to your household.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
Amen IJN, Thanks CheeryChy, God bless u, your next cycle after this will give you twins In Jesus Name, affliction shall never arise again. Amen

CheeryChy:

@PresVa,thanks. I will do the scan. I can't wait to put this ugly chapter behind me and start kpekusing o. Lol

@BlessedMum, thank you! *just curious* please how did you and Dh treat the Sfa issue? Any special treatment at the hospital? I'm so encouraged by your case

@zaynie, Amen. it was at the hospital I came to see him o. Was surprised at his attitude. Anyway, I'm not going back there anymore. What can be done about the sperm issue?

@ozycy, thanks, I don already waka. He won't see my shadow.

@FINA4804, thanks I definitely will.

@iyonomo, thanks. I will try it.

Congrats serendipityF, you will carry your LO in Jesus Name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
My experience today

i went to buy baby things today. I didnt go to dosumu instead i went to articles market at trade fair under bridge. Those of us in lagos should know there very well. I would have preferred lagos island but dh warned me not to because of the distance. Mean while I have been pricing most of the items around.

"Madam baby things" "madam baby things" was what i was hearing from every angle When I got to the gate of the market. Finally I decided to fall for one of the women who took me to a shop I know is not hers. There and then the lady we met inside the shop brought out visually all i needed. How much is your "baby bank" I asked, 3000 last she answered. This was what i have been previously told 2 200 in one of the shops I went to price. What about the shawl? 1700 last. Meanwhile some one had already told 1400. Baby bag nko? 4k. Mehn I jejely stood up, carry my big belle, limp like person wey dem just discharge from igbobi comot from the shop. Madam come now, madam come now, for where, no be una see.

As soon as I left the shop, I saw people going in and out of a shop near by, immediately I followed suit. Mehn things were cheap there. After about 30min the lady I met in the previous shop came inn. Ah madam na here you dey buy? She asked. Yes oh! you want kill me with price for ur shop, i answered. Don't you know that i will settle the lady that brought you? She replied.

Lesson
mamas avoid sales agents for ever penny you spend they get share.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Cheerychy abeg run from that gyn. He will finish u, order all d test,both needful n useless ones.
U can try d general hospital someone suggested. Or u can try faithcity hospital. Its near yellowchilli V.I. I work for them sometimes. They shud have a good gynae.

Wait two weeks and go back for scan. U can upload the result if u need more clarification. I can always explain to u.. Its not in all cases u nid D n E.

Goodluck and God bless you. It will end in ppraise. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
@moonert, congratulations on the safe delivery of your baby. May he bring blessings and everlasting joy to your home.

Team March porting anyhow

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
Team February dropping it like it's hot! Igara turkey! tongue Team April hope say una don dey set? no dulling o smiley

Wey dis team April captain sef? abi make I overthrow you ni? tongue oya con ginger our swagger.....show them say we get mouth like kettle!

Meanwhile.... zaynie no ask of me...tyconcepts too....God dey o! The lion has landed #yanshflip to zaynie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamatukwas: 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
G
sayoddy:
Yea TeamMarch lets begin to put leg as it will soon be our turn to take over...back to back.

#Clearsthroat

Team March Roll Call.
Bee2bee

Rezzy

FINA4804

Yetunspepper - Ported to February

Anak123

Proudmum11

Moonert - Ported to February

Senoreetah

Manchybabe

Cobany69

Debbiemma

Sallylove

Happytemi

Ceysaga

Prugee

Sayoddy

Fosterkid

Mrsbw

5H4D3

Myselfonly

SimpleWow

Other team March add your name now. No more admission once March starts

Please add my name. Silent follower turned 1st time poster smiley I salute all the sabi Mum's and my wonderful #TeamMarch members. I have plenty yen to pay all my dues smiley #TeamMarch for miraculous, supernatural, testimony filled delivery!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mamatukwas:
G

Please add my name. Silent follower turned 1st time poster smiley I salute all the sabi Mum's and my wonderful #TeamMarch members. I have plenty yen to pay all my dues smiley #TeamMarch for miraculous, supernatural, testimony filled delivery!

#Walks around her with nose upturned and brows arched......
So you are Team March and u just dey register. angry
And you came with Yen? Is this Yen hard in your eyes? You people sha like looking for trouble.
Change your yen to dollars and then comman register wink
#Walks away.....
#Quickly turns around......Welcome to the preggy thread. Have a fruitful pregnancy and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:05am On Feb 21, 2016
Welcome to the Preggy thread SerendipityF. Have a fruitful and healthy pregnancy.

That money wey dey your hands....na dollars or pounds?

MsPat..,.Iyabeji toh mouthish! kiss
How the ibejis? So u wan skip from Feb to Apr...no let MarchMamas tear your kpata o cheesy.
I know say u no get phone na tongue, so I figured you will show face anytime you grab Bababeji's phone wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 12:21am On Feb 21, 2016
sayoddy:
ozycy grin No just mind me o. Na Catholic members go sabi am well well but what's the name for that Wednesday that we shouldn't eat anything of blood?

maureensylvia if you eventually port to March as you make mouth reach, I go laugh you well well.

tongue
sayoddy:
ozycy grin No just mind me o. Na Catholic members go sabi am well well but what's the name for that Wednesday that we shouldn't eat anything of blood?

maureensylvia if you eventually port to March as you make mouth reach, I go laugh you well well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 1:07am On Feb 21, 2016
Thanks Senior Zaynie, I didnt bother to come with naira at all, since I av already been reading that u no longer accept naira, as a good student, na pounds I pack come

zaynie:
Welcome to the Preggy thread SerendipityF. Have a fruitful and healthy pregnancy.

That money wey dey your hands....na dollars or pounds?

MsPat..,.Iyabeji toh mouthish! kiss
How the ibejis? So u wan skip from Feb to Apr...no let MarchMamas tear your kpata o cheesy.
I know say u no get phone na tongue, so I figured you will show face anytime you grab Bababeji's phone wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NoQualms1(f): 4:09am On Feb 21, 2016
blessedbaby11:
Join us to thank God o, my precious Jewel made her grand entry last night o( thurs) Team Feb for supernatural delivery, others followoooo

Yes o, another birthday mate. Congrats mama, God bless her with every good things of life.

Congrats legitdiva and moonert, your babies are blessed. We bless God for safe deliveries.

zaynie:

#Walks around her with nose upturned and brows arched......
So you are Team March and u just dey register. angry
And you came with Yen? Is this Yen hard in your eyes? You people sha like looking for trouble.
Change your yen to dollars and then comman register wink
#Walks away.....
#Quickly turns around......Welcome to the preggy thread. Have a fruitful pregnancy and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy

grin grin see the way I am laughing while doing vigilante. I was just imagining you doing all these. Well done.

Happy bumping and safe delivery mamas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 7:04am On Feb 21, 2016
lioha:
My experience today

i went to buy baby things today. I didnt go to dosumu instead i went to articles market at trade fair under bridge. Those of us in lagos should know there very well. I would have preferred lagos island but dh warned me not to because of the distance. Mean while I have been pricing most of the items around.

"Madam baby things" "madam baby things" was what i was hearing from every angle When I got to the gate of the market. Finally I decided to fall for one of the women who took me to a shop I know is not hers. There and then the lady we met inside the shop brought out visually all i needed. How much is your "baby bank" I asked, 3000 last she answered. This was what i have been previously told 2 200 in one of the shops I went to price. What about the shawl? 1700 last. Meanwhile some one had already told 1400. Baby bag nko? 4k. Mehn I jejely stood up, carry my big belle, limp like person wey dem just discharge from igbobi comot from the shop. Madam come now, madam come now, for where, no be una see.

As soon as I left the shop, I saw people going in and out of a shop near by, immediately I followed suit. Mehn things were cheap there. After about 30min the lady I met in the previous shop came inn. Ah madam na here you dey buy? She asked. Yes oh! you want kill me with price for ur shop, i answered. Don't you know that i will settle the lady that brought you? She replied.

Lesson
mamas avoid sales agents for ever penny you spend they get share.

Lol at limping with your big belle. Don't mind those people, some of them are armed robbers in disguise. Mine was even worse than that the first shopping I did when I was pregnant with my daughter. They inflated the prices ehn, hubby contributed to it too cos he was rushing me and didn't allow me to price round. When I got home and realised how this people duped me, I was so angry ehn, smoke was almost coming out of my ears. I told my husband not to take again, he had done enough undecided Lol. I know the 'skiddies' now grin I'm ready for them this time. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2016
@ Cheerychy, It was God at work. It took us 4yrs to get d perfect result, we started frm count of 7ml with 30% normal morphology and 10% active motility and now it has increased to like 73ml with 60% normal morphology and motility increased greatly too, dat was when I took in for dis pregnancy. A friend introduced us to Fertilsan and it was within a month of using it dat we got d change.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamafresh: 7:51am On Feb 21, 2016
Hello my e-sisters. With great joy and fulfilment from Almighty God, I am happy to announce the grant entrance of my cute little princess into the world 3:30am @ St Mary's Hospital, Manchester, England. Wish all the remaing #teamfeb mum and other months safe and healthy delivery. BS coming soon.

46 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 7:55am On Feb 21, 2016
Mamatukwas where have you been? You coman register when there's naria devaluation. Anyway what's my own, hope you sha bring plenty money come as we don increase the dues o.
Following thread without putting mouth na offence so here's my judgement. Bring 3 TeamMarch mamas come register in 24hours. I arise.

By the way, who's teamMarch class captain sef? You collect due from me and abandon to follow me up. Chai see corruption even for dis thread. Waka come here with your badge nananana.

lioha You sabi gist and your bs go sweet well well. Which team are you abi make you port to TeamMarch so as to ginger our swagger. cheesy
Can you be nice to share the recent price of baby things you bought?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 7:59am On Feb 21, 2016
Mamatukwas where have you been? You coman register when there's naria devaluation. Anyway what's my own, hope you sha bring plenty money come as we don increase the dues o.
Following thread without putting mouth na offence so here's my judgement. Bring 3 TeamMarch mamas come register in 24hours. I arise.

By the way, who's teamMarch class captain sef? You collect due from me and abandon to follow me up. Chai see corruption even for dis thread. Waka come here with your badge nananana.

lioha You sabi gist and your bs go sweet well well. Which team are you abi make you port to TeamMarch so as to ginger our swagger. cheesy
Can you be nice to share the recent price of baby things you bought?

Mamafresh Congrats. May the little princess be a source of joy and blessing to the family. Bs o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2016
congratulations to mamas that has given birth. May God bless them all.
Happy Bumbing to all pregnant mamas, safe delivery is your portion.
ATC Mamas,we await your grand entrance. This is your year.
I missed thread cuties.chai! e pain me no be small. I logged in and slept off,could'nt have a glimpse of any pix and subscriptn expired bfor i woke up on friday. God bless our cuties. with all d comment i read,its sure i missed alot. No wahala,i'll catch up dis thursday by God's grace.
Vigilante Mamas how una all dey? Weldone o. May we all eat d fruit of our labour.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2016
mamafresh:
Hello my e-sisters. With great joy and fulfilment from Almighty God, I am happy to announce the grant entrance of my cute little princess into the world 3:30am @ St Mary's Hospital, Manchester, England. Wish all the remaing #teamfeb mum and other months safe and healthy delivery. BS coming soon.

congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats Mamafresh, may your daughter always bring you joy and pride. Amin

SerendipityF, you be better pikin and I know say u go sabi d tin....fine girl wink

EverfaithfulGod, how r u and your prince? My kissto him.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SuzieeDee(f): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2016
hi everyone, I'm 30 weeks and 3days pregnant and this is my first pregnancy. my due date was calculated to be on the 28th April but I'll be 9months on the 31 march, so was was wondering if I will by any chance give birth by march instead of April. I also had my last scan by 28weeks by the scan says my baby was 29weeks, does that mean I'll have a big baby?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oselin: 9:23am On Feb 21, 2016
mamafresh:

Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vanilla90(f): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2016
congrats mamafresh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats mamafresh. May ur LO bring more blessings and grace to ur home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats Mamafresh. God bless ur LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats mamafresh,may God bless you and ur LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=zaynie post=43109545]

Dis Oga zaynie sef,evry of ur post os back to back hit...anytym i read ur post i alwaz av smiles on my face...u r jst too much ...not only u oo and sum mamas here too...u r all wonderfully funny..anytym i nid to smile or laff..i cum here..welldone All.

congrats to u mumi moonert and mamafresh.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.