Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8168412 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 5:06am On Feb 22, 2016
Good morning beautiful pushing mamas. Team February no BS, why na.
@tmama2, you are welcome,as na twins you carry we take the front seat.
Other March mother's oya answer your name oh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 5:52am On Feb 22, 2016
I go like join team March oh, but go also like make baby bake very well. As per able supernatural team Apri class rep i gas rep very well. Let the will of God be done.

Good morning mamas

sayoddy:
Mamatukwas where have you been? You coman register when there's naria devaluation. Anyway what's my own, hope you sha bring plenty money come as we don increase the dues o.
Following thread without putting mouth na offence so here's my judgement. Bring 3 TeamMarch mamas come register in 24hours. I arise.

By the way, who's teamMarch class captain sef? You collect due from me and abandon to follow me up. Chai see corruption even for dis thread. Waka come here with your badge nananana.

lioha You sabi gist and your bs go sweet well well. Which team are you abi make you port to TeamMarch so as to ginger our swagger. cheesy
Can you be nice to share the recent price of baby things you bought?

Mamafresh Congrats. May the little princess be a source of joy and blessing to the family. Bs o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 7:28am On Feb 22, 2016
Good morning all, this is my first time on this thread.

Thank you all, am happy to associate with this group.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:36am On Feb 22, 2016
uglyBetty1:
Good morning all, this is my first time on this thread. I have been in the other thread of trying to Conceive, but thank God I have graduated to this thread of pregnant mothers.

I am few weeks pregnant and my Dr suggested Cervical cerclage as I have had miscarriage in the past.

Please has any one done such procedure. I just need life experience and If it' painful and all that.

Thank you all, am happy to associate with this group.

I think @Iyabetajos can share her experience with you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbiemma(f): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2016
Congrats to moms that have delivered.team march warm up 00
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2016
Good morning beautiful mamas! I have a question that has been bothering me o.
My best friend fixed her wedding first week of June in Delta state. My due date is mid July. Do you think it is safe to travel at that time? Has anyone travelled so close to their due date before?
I just can't imagine missing her wedding. We've been close for more than 10yrs. She was my chief bridesmaid for mine. I'm just confused whenever i think of it sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 8:15am On Feb 22, 2016
sabi mama pls is aboniki good during pregnancy my pharmacist said I should stop it because I have been applying it consistently because of back pain and cold(sleeping under the fan because of heat matter)?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SimpleWow(f): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2016
FINA4804:
Present
#teammarch

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrsbw: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2016
FINA4804:

we dey here #teammarchforsupernaturaldelivery #teammarchforpainlessdelivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tmama86(f): 9:30am On Feb 22, 2016
Good morning to the mamas in the house,how is bumping. wish all a safe delivery in Jesus name. #TeamAugust#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2016
FINA4804:

Present ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 11:08am On Feb 22, 2016
mitchyy:
Good morning beautiful mad! I have a question that has been bothering me o.
My best friend fixed her wedding first week of June in Delta state. My due date is mid July. Do you think it is safe to travel at that time? Has anyone travelled so close to their due date before?
I just can't imagine missing her wedding. We've been close for more than 10yrs. She was my chief bridesmaid for mine. I'm just confused whenever i think of it sad

Please where in Delta state is the wedding? You can fly to warri but what of the distance by road from warri to the venue. One thing you should put into consideration is the bad roads which is not good for you. My advice for you is to stay put and carry your Lo. Your best friend will always understand and there are also my occasions you will attend . Like her dedication. This is my own view.
Team July we rock......

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2016
Sharon6:

1. I gave birth in February, I traveled December. I have twins and since most multiple comes earlier than their EDD I thought mine was going to be the same since I was having labor like feeling since early December.

2. I went in on their registration day which is Wednesday, paid and went through the process.

3. Yes, there was a re-run of tests.

4. At the back of the hospital card there's a listed items of the things you'll ne5ed when going in for delivery.

5. I was asked to come back at the hospital :on the Friday after 41days. I intend traveling back at 41days but I'll have to wait till the weekend.

Awww.....thank you, that was helpful, greetings to the twins.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vanilla90(f): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
Join me in praising the Lord, I just gave birth to a BBG this morning around 10:10am, weighing 3.5kg.

50 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
Congrats Momma. Gods blessing always kiss to ur LO

vanilla90:
Join me in praising the Lord,
I just gave birth to a BBG this morning around 10:10am, weighing 3.5kg.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by destinedmom(f): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
congrats vanilla09,God bless ur princess
lioha dis one Wen u Don de consider to port so,na so u wan do us abi owk oh. God slf de watch u in 5D
Feb mommies jus hold bs ni shuoooo,mk una share am oh
welcm new mums blessed week @all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
Iyabetajos:

dts wat scan said ohh
was 12weeks plus on 2nd january.
me and you for be mate now if no be my doc wey dey wait to do cerclage at 16 weeks, it was lost at 14 weeks. no i for senior you with two weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SimpleWow(f): 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
vanilla90:
Congrats. God bless ur LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DonaTee(f): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
ambient:
sabi mama pls is aboniki good during pregnancy my pharmacist said I should stop it because I have been applying it consistently because of back pain and cold(sleeping under the fan because of heat matter)?

my dear I av no evidence wether e gud or bad. I used it on my spine tho a small area wen I was preggy. Didn't do much.
so I had to resort to lying on hard foam or on padded floor.
As for cold u may try drinkin hot water to pursue d cold frm within. Also wen u go for midnyt pee pour cold water on ur skin no soap ooo. It helps u feel cool

congratz to d new mums....enjoy ur vigilante lol
welcom to all newbies....b sure to pay ur landing dues biko no dulling

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
congrats dear vanilla90 on the birth of ur new born. mY she bring abundant blessings to ur family.

pls those owing us b.s. should come and report oooo cos u know that February mums are not meant to owe b.s.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
vanilla90 Congrats. May the baby do great exploits

tmama2 you be truly iyabeji. Just wondering how your baby bump will be now. Safe delivery to you o and everyone. have you paid your dues? Present your receipt to the oga at the top, zaynie.

lioha, I free you then. Rep your team well, it shall all end up in praise for us.

uglyBetty1 I know someone that did cerlage and ended up with her baby. It's just like locking up the cervix so there won't be mc till edd. Even with the pain, you can still endure but if you're not cooperating, you'll be given sleeping injection till it's over so you won't feel any pain. Go for it, it's the best thing to do. Wish you healthy pregnancy with safe delivery.

mitchyy First attend the Antenatal and do necessary test prior Leaving. Except you don't have any complication regarding your health, the well being of your baby and provided there will be a comfortable means of transportation, then you can go. it's not as if you'll fall to labour, just don't stress yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
vanilla90:
congratulations, God bless your lo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pocahuntaz(f): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hmmmmmm my sabi mama'z embarassed as I dey like dz I dey fear...Went fr Anc 2day,@40wks m 1cm, na em doc suggest Induction ooo, say I no dey cmot na em I tel am say nobdy 2 stay wit me fr 2day wll cme back 2mao....Abeg I wan ask is Doc suppose 2 induce witout labour pain...Abeg ans FTM mum oooo...Wht shuld I do?

cc:zaynie
rofemigiwa
Tchiwwnne
Modath

Abeg snr mamaz hlp reason my mata fast embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pocahuntaz(f): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
Congrats vanilla90, God keep nd bless ur LO..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tmama2: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
sayoddy:
vanilla90 Congrats. May the baby do great exploits

tmama2 you be truly iyabeji. Just wondering how your baby bump will be now. Safe delivery to you o and everyone. have you paid your dues? Present your receipt to the oga at the top, zaynie..

Thanks sayoddy, na baby bump u call like that. Na since wen i be 6months pregnant ppl don dey greet me like say i go born d next day. My belle big ehn.... I no fit sleep.

Aunty zaynie, shey i never pay my dues ni

Congrats vanilla90

@sharon6 and other feb mums, we r waiting for ur BS o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
vanilla90:

Congratulations to you. May her birth bring abundant blessings to your family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
I remain Team April for life. How are you?

destinedmom:
congrats vanilla09,God bless ur princess

lioha dis one Wen u Don de consider to port so,na so u wan do us abi owk oh.
God slf de watch u in 5D

Feb mommies jus hold bs ni shuoooo,mk una share am oh

welcm new mums
blessed week @all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
@vanilla90, congratulations on d arrival of ur LO. Enjoy vigilante.

@uglyBetty1, if dat will help u have ur baby den go 4 it, after all mc is also painful in a way.

@mitchyy, I just d use vex eye luk u ryt nw. R u a learner? Who tell u say pregnant woman d follow pple go market or d follow do shakara? Beta jejely stay at home b4 we will hear bad news oooo. Sipping my cup of tea.

All d Feb. mamas, una wickiid no b small. Una follow stingy pass bee. Haba! Y d suspense on BS? What a dulling? I can't wait 4 June to come ooo so dat we will show dem how best to do it. Bt I sha tank God 4 una smooth delivery sha.

All d newbies, well cameth.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
congratulations

vanilla90:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandydaisy: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
@mitchy I think you should see your doctor shortly before the trip and have him certify you fit to travel by road because at that stage no local airline will want to carry you. Secondly, if you are traveling in a private car with a careful driver that won't run into pot holes n gallops then u could consider the trip. If it's public transport be it seinna or so called AC bus abeg eh, just buy ur best friend a nice gift, hug her, wish her well and siddon your big belle for house. Dats what I think oh, all the best darling.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
Goodafternoon Mamas ooo. This heat is killing me oooo Am afraid it might make my LO darker than he should be ooo undecided undecided grin.
Abeg make una torch light my matter . Having swollen feet ooo . Am just 15weeks oo. What could be the cause na? Looks like its retaining water or somethIng. I will wear shoes in the morning to work and before 10 my legs can't fit again......Am worried oo cos I used to see this swelling in mothers that are close to birthing their LOs....my own road still far ooo. #TeamAugust
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
Omojudy:

me and you for be mate now if no be my doc wey dey wait to do cerclage at 16 weeks, it was lost at 14 weeks. no i for senior you with two weeks.

ohh my!!its well dear.....i didnt know.God is at work in ur lyf n will give u double for ur trouble.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotolly22(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.