Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,653 members, 7,844,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8222997 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lbotusme: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2016
#teamoctober# wink. Make I run before all them seniors tear my akpata

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2016
@Cheerychy, Sorry for that nasty experience dear. Some drs are just all about money.
Vigor hospital is at kingdom hall street off Abijo bus-stop. Its a popular hospital in the area, so when you get to Abijo bus stop which is after Sangotedo, just ask around. Ask to see Dr Clem only, he's the only experienced Obgyn i trust there. He'll attend to you well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2016
SuzieeDee:
hi everyone, I'm 30 weeks and 3days pregnant and this is my first pregnancy. my due date was calculated to be on the 28th April but I'll be 9months on the 31 march, so was was wondering if I will by any chance give birth by march instead of April. I also had my last scan by 28weeks by the scan says my baby was 29weeks, does that mean I'll have a big baby?

-Pregnancy is about 10 months actually.
-Yes you can give birth in March buh that will mean you wont complete the typical 40 weeks mark since you are due in the last week in April, it means you skipping like 4 weeks.
-I am sure the scan also read +/- 2 weeks. Whichever way, it is always +/-2 weeks from your LMP so I guess the scan is accurate no need to fear big baby yet. Only the estimated foetal weight can give u an inkling on baby size.

Welcome to the preggy thread. Have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy. Amin
Please have you paid your dues? In hard currency plzzzz grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lbotusme:
#teamoctober# wink. Make I run before all them seniors tear my akpata

#Holding to her kpata!
Come back here with your pink G- strings shocked
Pay my money before you run go.

Welcome to the Preggy thread. Have a fruitful and healthy pregnancy. Amin
And she's TeamOct too wink
You must represent o
Feddy27, you don get customer o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats @ mamafresh. God bless your LO.

Welcome @ serendipityF, mamatukwas, suzieDee, Lbotusme. Happy Bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats moonert and Legitdiva on the arrival of your beauties!

Congrats SerendipityF!!! Take a permanent seat in this thread till you deliver. No shaking this time smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lbotusme: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Thanks@ zaynie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Acknowledge your seniors now, ;Dpay homage cool. Moreover you have to pay your dues to me and only me For registering late you know you have to pay double. Nevertheless, you are welcome.

SuzieeDee:
hi everyone, I'm 30 weeks and 3days pregnant and this is my first pregnancy. my due date was calculated to be on the 28th April but I'll be 9months on the 31 march, so was was wondering if I will by any chance give birth by march instead of April. I also had my last scan by 28weeks by the scan says my baby was 29weeks, does that mean I'll have a big baby?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mamafresh congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
congrats dear mamafresh. May she b a source of joy to ur family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Amen ooo, thanks mitchyy abi senior mitchyy, before u discipline me

mitchyy:
Congrats moonert and Legitdiva on the arrival of your beauties!

Congrats SerendipityF!!! Take a permanent seat in this thread till you deliver. No shaking this time smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Thanks much, more blessings

Gaily04:
Congrats @ mamafresh. God bless your LO.

Welcome @ serendipityF, mamatukwas, suzieDee, Lbotusme. Happy Bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats mamafresh. God bless ur lo.

Zaynie u are mouthed! Don't keh me with laugh dis hot afternoon before I fall from the mango tree wey I dey receive fresh air cheesy

Happy bumping mamas.
Serendpityf congrats on ur BFP. U shall carry to term, Ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamatukwas: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
G[quote author=zaynie post=43109545]

#Walks around her with nose upturned and brows arched......
So you are Team March and u just dey register. angry

Lol!!! I'm sorry ma smiley Iv already called my Mallam and he's on his way with dollars. Just give me the account so I can do the needful wink

Thanks for all the good wishes!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats mamafresh, may God bless ur lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
zaynie:

#Holding to her kpata!
Come back here with your pink G- strings shocked
Pay my money before you run go.

Welcome to the Preggy thread. Have a fruitful and healthy pregnancy. Amin
And she's TeamOct too wink
You must represent o
Feddy27, you don get customer o

Zaynie, you don give me work be dis o...lol
Issorai, we still dey get time so mk dem dey cum in

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamatukwas: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=sayoddy post=43113331]Mamatukwas where have you been? You coman register when there's naria devaluation. Anyway what's my own, hope you sha bring plenty money come as we don increase the dues o.
Following thread without putting mouth na offence so here's my judgement. Bring 3 TeamMarch mamas come register in 24hours. I arise.

Ah the judgement is harsh oh shocked But il pay all my due promise smiley Naira devaluation or revaluation has nothing on us TeamMarch Mums.... You know we're too much wink

Thanks so much @ Gaily04
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hello everybody.....una goodafternoon ooo.

Senior mamas I hail o.. teemies how market? wink

Aunty zaynie, kai u r too mouted, tnx for being here.
Tnx everyone for always responding to our many many questions, its truelly a wonderful family we got here.

Btw d heat nor be here ooo.

Congrats to all that v off loaded, may your LOs continue to bring joy to ur family.
And may our remaining bumping mommas deliver safely.

Pls o m now scared of going for baby tins lipsrsealed...dnt know how to price or detect fake. Abeg o sabi mammas make una help me tuochlite te matter o. FTM. N like how much will be enuff for the necessary tins. Thank you....

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
@mamatukwas, you are welcome. Your payment is what we call "LATE ENTRY" so it's going to be double.lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamatukwas: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
FINA4804:
@mamatukwas, you are welcome. Your payment is what we call "LATE ENTRY" so it's going to be double.lol

Hehehe! Chai I have suffered grin I was just shy naim cause am. Thanks so much for the warm welcome.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
@MamaOO, thank you. I'm not going there jare.

Congrats mamafresh, lcoral. May your LO bring you joy!

@Juliebest, thanks jare. I will do that. It's the kpekusing that I'm missing jare. wink

@serendipityF, Amen and Amen and Amen!

@rofemiguwa, I don't want him to finish me o, I don already run comot. Thanks so much, you have been very helpful. God bless you tremendously

@BlessedMum, wow! Thank God for you o.

@mitchyy, thanks so much.

Thanks everyone. You are all so caring. Bleeding has stopped 99%. Will wait and then do the scan and update you all. Happy Sunday!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
Omojudy:

no worry i no laugh you, but i tot u were like 12-14 weeks in january?
dts wat scan said ohh
was 12weeks plus on 2nd january.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
congrats to all our new mums i have missed so many pages.
to our newly preggie mamas u r highly welcome.wish u a szressfree pregnancy.pay ur dues ohhh....mama zaynie no dey carry money matter joke cos na wetin she dey use pay for waddling mamas office biko.
@team july,me dey hail ohhh.....

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tmama2: 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
@sayoddy,
Add me o, am team march too.
Have being following silently after my first 2 posts. Laziness no gree me.
Am expecting twins.

@zaynie, i don pay my dues o.
To all that have given birth, congrats. God bless your LOs and to all TTC, this is your year.

#teammarchforsupernaturaldelivery
#notear
#nocomplications

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutesie: 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cutesie actually ported to January 31st. Gave birth to a BB. My phone has been acting up that's why I couldn't update.

maureensylvia:
FEBRUARY MUMS DROPPING LIKE NO TOMORROW
REMAINING FEBRUARY MUMS...the ministry is
moving...

Ramcie

maureensylvia (class captin)

vanilla90

rchilee ***ported to December***

Apple19 ***ported to January***

oselin

Icoral***DELIVERED A BBB***

cutesie

pocahuntaz

nutigal**DELIVERED A BB***

mzfunshy***ported to January***

bimpeswt

chinma414

hydee22 ***DELIVERED A BBB***

mamafresh

blessedbaby11***DELIVERED A BBG***

sharon6***DELIVERED TWINS*** BBB AND BBG***

legitDiva***DELIVERED A BBB***

spicychic847***DELIVERED A BBG***

nkkystel ***DELIVERED A BBB***

mummyf***DELIVERED A BB***

yetunspepper***ported to February***

Ramcie, vanilla90, oselin, cutesie, pocahuntaz, bimpeswt, chinma414, mamafresh, I no dey c una break light Abi una dey Labour? make una no port ooooo

it shall end in praise

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats Cutesie.
May your child always bring you joy and pride. Amin.

As u late to announce birth, shebi u suppose hold BS for hand.....since Jan31st o lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congratulations to all the new mamas and new preggy mamas.

Cheerychy it is well with you. I thank God for your courage and pray you get your bfp soonest. Id keep your name on the September mamas list until you bring your official transfer letter.

I hail all other team September mamas. Happy new week.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congratulations! Birth story nko?

cutesie:
Cutesie actually ported to January 31st. Gave birth to a BB. My phone has been acting up that's why I couldn't update.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
congrats dear cutesie my regards to ur lo.
patiently waiting for ur amazing b.s..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats ma'am cutesie. God bless your LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
lawvlypearl:
Good evening mama's, Biko I have questions to ask those who left their base to give birth in another state with their parent or Mil.

1.how many weeks to Edd did you travel?
2. How did you register at the hospital you gave birth?
3. Was there a re-run of tests in the new hospital?
4. what baby items did you take along?
5. How many weeks/ months after delivery did you travel back to your base.

Help a Ftm!! Thanks in advance.

1. I gave birth in February, I traveled December. I have twins and since most multiple comes earlier than their EDD I thought mine was going to be the same since I was having labor like feeling since early December.

2. I went in on their registration day which is Wednesday, paid and went through the process.

3. Yes, there was a re-run of tests.

4. At the back of the hospital card there's a listed items of the things you'll ne5ed when going in for delivery.

5. I was asked to come back at the hospital :on the Friday after 41days. I intend traveling back at 41days but I'll have to wait till the weekend.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rchilee: 2:21am On Feb 22, 2016
@sharon6 you didn't request for medical history @the previous hospital?

Congratulations to the new mums, may God bless the lo

Wishing the rest of the pregnancy crew safe delivery

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.