Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151469 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 9icegee: 6:19am On Oct 23, 2013
(i stumble on this post, peep inside, my! its filled with chics with big stomach! Hmmmm well i almost stepped out as am thinking am in de wrong room [since am single], but i think i can learn one or two things 4de future. So i stay put. Hope i wont be shoved out wen dey al return with babies and big big stomachs)

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2013
Good morning all, I hope you are all doing great with your Lo?So, it all turns out to be bad news..... We were told our twins stopped breathing. Doctor can't explained what went wrong.. They keep saying they are sorry. We started buying their things already and this is happening, I don't know if God is still alive or on vacation. I taught nothing can stop His work. My dh can't get over it, doctors are so scared to let us home cos we could do anything to ourselves. Don't know how to deal with this, it's just too much for me....... They both measured 14 weeks and 4 days, it means they both died yesterday. Hmmmm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2013
Oh God!!!Tbaby i can understand you.I was once there.May the good lord console you and your DH.It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 9icegee: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2013
marygold:

@marygold
Do i know u..?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 8:34am On Oct 23, 2013
Oh God!!!!!!!!!!!, tbaby,am short of words cry cry. May Almighty console you and your husby and may God give you the one that will stay with you and make you happy all the days of your life.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariyke: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2013
Tgirl so sorry may God do His wonder for u soonest*hugs*
not preg o bt i just couldnt help commenting though am a regular here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2013
God is still alive He does not go on vacation, pls take it easy, its not easy but God will restore that which was lostand soon too... so so sorry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Loveangel1(f): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2013
Tbaby, I'm so so sorry for ur loss. God will bless u with another one, ur Joy is coming dear just hang on.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2013
@Tbabe... am so sorry for your loss... It must really be very hard trying to come to terms with what when wrong...

May God console you and DH ijn...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2013
Omg, I'm so sorry for your loss. One thing I know is that God is faithful and he will give you double for your loss. Please take heart and never lose hope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2013
Tbaby, I wish I could give you a real hug now. I'm so sorry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ehiblessing(f): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2013
So sorry tbaby may d good Lord strenghthen you and your hubby, the lord will surely do it again pls take heart
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amazon1012(f): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2013
Tbaby, my heart goes to u. Soooooooooo sorry for ur losses. D gud Lord wd wipe ur tears wt living babies who wd bring u joy. U n dh ar in my thots n prayers.
Shalom
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldwaters(f): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2013
@tbaby, take heart, its well. God knows best. He's in control
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VENUSS(f): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2013
@tbaby,Oh God, am really shedding tears now. Am so speechless. God has a perfect plan ahead for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2013
Tbaby4real: Good morning all, I hope you are all doing great with your Lo?So, it all turns out to be bad news..... We were told our twins stopped breathing. Doctor can't explained what went wrong.. They keep saying they are sorry. We started buying their things already and this is happening, I don't know if God is still alive or on vacation. I taught nothing can stop His work. My dh can't get over it, doctors are so scared to let us home cos we could do anything to ourselves. Don't know how to deal with this, it's just too much for me....... They both measured 14 weeks and 4 days, it means they both died yesterday. Hmmmm
so sorry about ur loss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2013
Awwwwwwww!!tbaby soooooo sorry dear.God dat did it before,he will surely do it again IJN Amen.

*HUGS*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwitAyi(f): 11:04am On Oct 23, 2013
Oh Tbaby..so sorry,am so lost of words. May d good lord bless u and hubby wth anoder one soon. It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2013
Tbaby, am sorry for your loss, take heart dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOYSOLO(f): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2013
Tbaby take heart, God will wipe away ur tears with triplet that will stay in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
shocked Oh. Tbaby. I am so sad. I bind the spirit of bad news on this thread. I pray it's not true.

Kemouche. God will be with us at this period of our lives o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
Oooouuuuccchhhhh!!! Tbaby ha im so sorry, Pls take heart and believe God will do the best for you. If u can pls try to also console hubby let him feel assured that God will do another one that will stay by His grace. Sorry dear pls dont feel discouraged o try for another as soon as possible. It is well with you.
You r in my prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chicolo(f): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
@Tbaby,the Lord is your strength this period,he will console and strengthen you and your hubby ijn.
He will also provide the ones that will surround your table till you grow old ijn.
E-hugs to u Sis
It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmom: 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
Tbaby so sorry for the lost, pls believe that our God never sleep , he is fully awake he has never change and will never change in ur case ,he will surely perfect all that concerns u. Watch out for his miracle cus is not far from u. Pls be strong for ur dh i know is not easy, u are in my prayers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
ohmy!!! tbaby so sorry.pls take heart. i won't say i know how u are feelin but pls be comforted. God is still on the throne, he ll wipe ur tears. pls be consoled.

@all, getting pregnant is just the begining, we must remain prayerful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
Thank you all, I am so bless to have you all around me.
Your words strengthen me more. Thank you, may God perfect all that concerns you. I am so short of words now, mayb will post later but I need to appreciate you. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
Oh wow tbaby, so sorry, God remains God and he is faithful to give you double for ur trouble, he will replace all the tears u have cried, it is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pyzdan: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hello all preggie mama, have been following this trend but just register today and am happy to be among u all. Am so heavy with LO. Will be due by nxt month. May God see us through. @tbaby the Lord is ur strenght and will see u through. It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
My heart is so heavy that i just had to come and write a post again. Please, go for another scan. We might be lucky to get atleast a heartbeat this time. I am even having headache sef. I feel as if i know you physically. Please try another scan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizzD: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
I av been a silent follower of dis thread.@tbaby, I was shocked when I read ur post. so sori abt d loss. May God Almighty God console u nd replace dem soonest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
me too, i have been down since i read ur update. Let the doctors reconfirm. Lets all join our faith with yours and hope for the best.
Insha Allah, you shall not experience such again in your life. May Almighty see us all thru.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buklan4realyah(f): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
Tbaby4real: Good morning all, I hope you are all doing great with your Lo?So, it all turns out to be bad news..... We were told our twins stopped breathing. Doctor can't explained what went wrong.. They keep saying they are sorry. We started buying their things already and this is happening, I don't know if God is still alive or on vacation. I taught nothing can stop His work. My dh can't get over it, doctors are so scared to let us home cos we could do anything to ourselves. Don't know how to deal with this, it's just too much for me....... They both measured 14 weeks and 4 days, it means they both died yesterday. Hmmmm

Sooooooooooo sorry dear.... may d LORD heal ur wounded hrt.. with anoda unexplainable wonderful 3plets in ur arms.

hugsss*

silent follower though!

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.