Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149120 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
Oh no not my tbaby sad, dnt knw what to say, God will be with You, let's Hope 4 a miracle like rukemi said..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
tbaby, my thoughts and prayers are with you. God Always knows best. take heart dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
Oh dear, so sorry Tbaby. Wipe your tears and remember there's a reason for every season. God is not on vacation dear, He's actually busy preparing the best for you. Pls be strong. You have our love and support.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kheti(f): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
Soon sorry tabby, God will console u.Really sad to hear. Almighty God will comfort u nd give u strength please be strong and know that no matter what God is with u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
So sorry Tbaby please take heart, God is not on leave or vacation dear, He is watching over us and saving the best for us,He is the provider and He'll bless with another pregnancy please wipe your tears.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chestnut(f): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
Tbaby dear,am so sorry ƒσя Ɣ☺ur loss,God does things sme times dat if we new †ђξ future out come of it as God does,we will willingly let go.he knows wat Ȋ̝̊̅§ best ƒσя U̶̲̥̅̊ so pls take heart A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ he will surely compensate U̶̲̥̅̊ in a big way
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
Tbaby pls take heart, I'm so sorry for ur loss may God in his infinite mercy replace ur loss with grace. Take care dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by momatush(f): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
@Tbaby I'm so so sorry for ur loss,may the good lord give u n dh the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Domwiz4all(m): 6:04am On Oct 24, 2013
@Tbaby pls take heart, God knows why He allowed it to happen. Just as sum body has suggested pls go 4another scan.@All, i am an active follower of dis thread, took my time to read 4rm page 1 and i must confess have ril learnt alot. My wife is 10wks +2days preg afta actively TTC for 9 months. She intends to start ante natal dis wk or next. Pls wat r sum of d vital questions to ask on d 1st day of antenatal? Wish all preg women here safe delivery. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwitAyi(f): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2013
pyzdan: Hello all preggie mama, have been following this trend but just register today and am happy to be among u all. Am so heavy with LO. Will be due by nxt month. May God see us through. @tbaby the Lord is ur strenght and will see u through. It is well
U re welcome 2 d thread dear,am also due next month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2013
OHH GOD TBABY WAT IS GOIN ON.AM NT MYSELF ANYMORE.GOD IS IN CONTROL.I CAN ONLY IMAGINE COS AV BEEN THERE MYSELF.BE STRONG MY LOVE.SO SO SORRY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2013
I have been a silent follower of this group n i must say i ve learnt a great deal from y'all. God bless every preggy mama here and may he see us all through. My heart goes out to Tbaby, i cant say i really know how u feels, but pls dont dispair, remember the blessing of the Lord maketh rich n addth no sorrow. Just like David did, pls encourage urself in the Lord. God knows d best n we can only but submit to his will. He will give u that which will stay with u. Buh, just in case, pls stil do anothet scan to be absolutely sure, before throwing in the towel. Which ever way, it is well with u dear. I will be to give my ist trimester story. Hugs to all sisters in da house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tbaby, I'm sorry for your loss. The Lord is indeed your strength.
It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
General Buhari, how are you and madam. I believe all is and will always be well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
Thank you all... Now we've confirmed that no heartbeat, hmmmm what can i say than to thank God more. Thank you all for your prayers and support. we will be going to the hospital tomorrow morning to take the medication that will put me to labour. I pray non of you will go thru this, may you all carry to full term. Thank you all for your support.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hugs@ tbaby

@ all ....pls when does nausea and food aversions actually stop? I'm in my 14th week and if anything i think its been a little worse this week...or maybe because i was expecting relief not sure

Also i'v been having very light cramps which started yesterday....could it be that the uterus has started stretching again?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
@tbaby, its well with u. Just know God can neva 4get u. Amen to ur prayers and start knackson as soon as u can again.

@favoredgal, yeah ur uterus is still stretching and for the food aversion, some pple even experience it till birth. I am in my 22nd wk and I am still aversed to some foods.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by momc2bee: 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hi preg mommas in the house,I'm new here and been an offline member for quite sometmes now.
@Tbaby it is well..may God comfort you.
@all,I'm in my 12 weeks already and I've been battling with catarrh now for about 10 weeks, and I am sick and tired of the never ending slime in my throat.
It is making me feel really nauseous/sicky.
Is there anything anyone can suggest apart from steaming my head over a bowl, because I've tried that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sentempest(f): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2013
Please mama's my friend had a hot strechy discharge and she is 39weeks gone please cud it be labour? Firstmum
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldwaters(f): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2013
Sen.tempest:
Please mama's my friend had a hot strechy discharge and she is 39weeks gone please cud it be labour? Firstmum
If it had a bit of brown blood and is thick, it cld be her mucus plug. Also called show, its a sign of labour, early stage.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sentempest(f): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2013
@goldwaters thks but wat can she do nw dis is the 2ndtime she is seein such since monday. Thks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 11:38am On Oct 25, 2013
Sen.tempest:
@goldwaters thks but wat can she do nw dis is the 2ndtime she is seein such since monday. Thks

She should do the right thing by going to the hospital, het doctor will be in the best position to advice her on what next to do, she shouldn't delay, hospital straight.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2013
@sen.tempest.. let her go to the hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2013
momc2bee: Hi preg mommas in the house,I'm new here and been an offline member for quite sometmes now.
@Tbaby it is well..may God comfort you.
@all,I'm in my 12 weeks already and I've been battling with catarrh now for about 10 weeks, and I am sick and tired of the never ending slime in my throat.
It is making me feel really nauseous/sicky.
Is there anything anyone can suggest apart from steaming my head over a bowl, because I've tried that!
I also experienced this but i used Vitamin C lick as many as possible, it worked like magic for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
tbaby. Allah knows best. You are loved.

Sentempest. She shld start packing her bags. She is ready to go to the hospital.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldwaters(f): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sen.tempest:
She shld go to d hospital, in d case of my first child, I saw it for some days b4 my water broke can't remember how many days though. But u shld know its different for each person and every pregnancy is unique. Let her go to d hospital 1st and then take things from there. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by momc2bee: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
esmeralda1:
I also experienced this but i used Vitamin C lick as many as possible, it worked like magic for me.
Thanks dearie,though I take vitamin c all the time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
yhello Moms'

Just thinking, is there any Preggie Mom driving actively in the house?

Been driving personally, and truth be told, its been really stressful.

From lower back pain to knee pains... i dont know which to massage 1st!

My bump is now pretty obvious... and its just really uncomfortable. I know hiring a driver is d next best thing, but, am not sure we can afford to get one ATM.

We have two cars, and hubby moves with the other.

Just wanting to hear experiences from other actively driving preggie moms...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
Thanks @ mummf

@ tobiegal...i drive everyday.....no effect on me apart from extreme fatigue but i'm sure you are far gone ahead of me.

It depends on the distance and traffic! Cuz driving in traffic is stressful even to non preggies

I plan to hire a driver at 5 months..cant keep up with the fatigue

Can your dh drop you and pick you up for the time being?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
@ Tobiegirl, with my first pregnancy I drove till a day before I was induced, I am presently 27 weeks pregnant and I still drive myself, it all depends on the individual.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 26, 2013
esmeralda1:
why not advice her to go to hospital?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 26, 2013
Sen.tempest:
thats most likely 'show', a plug of mucus that covers the opening of the womb, it is passed out wen contractns become frequent- an early stage of labour. go to hospital for further evaluatn

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.