Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146982 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2013
yhello moms...

How una dey... @mr. monika, expecting the good news oh...

Sha, @all, hope u are all doing well...

@sennykenny, i think its very possible to put to bed after having cs as 1st birth. My sister, had her 1st tru cs, took-in almost immediately after the birth, and had her second via vbac.

goodluck to u...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kheti(f): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2013
Hello mummies, happy week to u all. God bless us all nd give us strength. Me I still sleep on my back o, didn't knw it was bad lipsrsealed am almst 5mthns nd still sleep on my tummy sometimes and finally I can feel my baby's movements he doesn't like it wen m o my tummy grin bt tummy sleep s swEet. grin. #marchmummy Good luck to everyone. God bless u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
julicoka: This thread is sweet am i welcome

Ur welcome dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
January mama's how una dey oh, una don start countdown, my edd is actually Feb 1st week, but na me shorten am to January, coz i want 38/39weeks. I do bad thing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
kaf cakes, i feel u wink,

kheti, i can't remember the last time i slept on my tummy (which use to be my best sleeping position), hubby says am sleeping on his baby,even when we are shopping and my tummy is close to a table, i will just feel his hand trying to feel the gap btw me and the table and he will stylishly push me back. i wonder why men are like that.

julicoka, you are welcome

mr monica, how is madam doing? we are anxiously waiting for the arival of ur lo. May God make it easy for ur wife.

@byvan, how are u doing? hope u are getting back on ur feet and has the pain gone down.

@all mamas, have a lovely week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Obatide(m): 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
Once again, Im very grateful to GOD Almighty and all memebers of this forum.
As I updated last week when my wife gave birth, she was discharged on saturday 19th, but could not do much online as a result of busy schedules and visitor in our house.

summary of the process to birth:
She went for Regular ANC on monday 14th oct. after examining her by her consultant, she was admitted that her LMP was due, that as a result, she ought to have put to bed on preceding Friday, my wife argued that talking from her previous two deliveries, she normally put to bed at scan EDD which this current one reads 20th Oct. Hence she doesnt feel any symptom of Labour, but the consultant and the Doctors there refused and insisted that shes post due, therefore she called me to bring babay things to the Hospital.
they pass catether on that Monday's night and commenced proper inducement the next morning. on Wednesday the Doctor had been suggesting the CS as the inducement failed, but thank GOD for answering our prayers, on Thursday afternoon, she delivered normally without the CS.

Lessons learnt
1. Irrespective of Doctor's or Consultant's point of view, Let them know what you feel, your medical history and maintain it by speaking with them regularly cos on our case, I feel they were too much in haste to induce her
2. Call on GOD, your faith can do something (you can make vow to GOD like mine, which I redeemed when she put to bed)

SORRY FOR THE LONG STORY

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
Tobiegal: yhello moms...

How una dey... @mr. monika, expecting the good news oh...

Sha, @all, hope u are all doing well...

@sennykenny, i think its very possible to put to bed after having cs as 1st birth. My sister, had her 1st tru cs, took-in almost immediately after the birth, and had her second via vbac.

goodluck to u...
hw soon afta did she get preg, I'm scared O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
@obtide
Thank God for honouring His name. its really sad how most of these docs behave sometimes. May God deliver us from such docs!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
@obatide congratulations
@all, I started feeling nauseous and threw up a couple of times since last week, is this normal cos I'm 31 weeks gone. I also get tired quickly these days, I pray to God for strength o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
queen_labisi: hw soon afta did she get preg, I'm scared O

@QL, she had her 1st child in August, and the 2nd October of the next year...

Hope da helps...

Pele, i feel ur fear...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
honey86: @obatide congratulations
@all, I started feeling nauseous and threw up a couple of times since last week, is this normal cos I'm 31 weeks gone. I also get tired quickly these days, I pray to God for strength o.
Dear I can undastand d tiredness, my LO kicks all night so I find it difficult to sleep and when I do my full bladder wakes me up, so in d end am so tired in d day... As for the throwing up its normal but let ur doc know about tho...
@ kaf cakes my actual EDD is first week in Jan but am hoping for a december baby so I feel u, but let's keep praying for God's time...
Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
@honey
you are fine. l am also always tired and at about 31wks l had bleeding gum which l never hard all the while, though stopped now; so vomitting may not be bad too provided you are not vomitting too often and loosing fluid.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
Obatide, congrats once again and thank you for the info.

honey86, i think its normal cos somedays, i still throw up and some days am fine, doctors says its normal. i realised something though, when ever i eat much, i end up throwing up when baby starts moving about so eating light has been a solution for now.

fnor, u are on point, the full bladder thing is terrible, you can hardly get 3 hours sleep straight without waking up. May God see us through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmom: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
@obatide congrats o our God is alive . @honey throwing up is normal during pregnancy if not associated with fever,mine usually happen when i 'm brushing teeth especially in the morning. @ kheti pls dont sleep on ur tommy .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olivia3d: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
Tanx ladies for taking time to respond to my post.

Pls my doctor has refused to give me any other drugs apart from folic acid, multi vitamin(the red ones) and Anti malaria drugs. He even refused to give me pregna care. Im not worried sha but should i insist?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
Olivia, the drugs your doc has given you are standard pregnancy drugs.
Pregnacare original is simply folic acid and the pregnacare plus contains folic acid and omega 3.
So long as you take your drugs regularly you and your baby will be fine.
olivia3d: Tanx ladies for taking time to respond to my post.

Pls my doctor has refused to give me any other drugs apart from folic acid, multi vitamin(the red ones) and Anti malaria drugs. He even refused to give me pregna care. Im not worried sha but should i insist?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kheti(f): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
[quote author=beauty?]kaf cakes, i feel u wink,

kheti, i can't remember the last time i slept on my tummy (which use to be my best sleeping position), hubby says am sleeping on his baby,even when we are shopping and my tummy is close to a table, i will just feel his hand trying to feel the gap btw me and the table and he will stylishly push me back. i wonder why men are like that.

Congrats obatide, God bless ur new bundle.
@bigmomma ok ma ill start sleepn on my side

@beauty lolll thts soo funny. My hubby s like tht too. Lmao.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hello ladies, hope you are carrying your belles wella. It is well. Na cattarrgh I see this week o. Any remedy? I'm 32 weeks .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
fnor:
Dear I can undastand d tiredness, my LO kicks all night so I find it difficult to sleep and when I do my full bladder wakes me up, so in d end am so tired in d day... As for the throwing up its normal but let ur doc know about tho...
@ kaf cakes my actual EDD is first week in Jan but am hoping for a december baby so I feel u, but let's keep praying for God's time...
Cheers

Fnor, thank u oh, I thought I was alone, Yes ur right sis, Gods time is the best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 1:59am On Oct 22, 2013
Chei, on top of no sleep,tiredness,now I've serious catarrgh to boot. C time n I stil dey nairaland!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 3:26am On Oct 22, 2013
utchlady: Hi all, i stunbled upon this page 3 days ago and i can't seem to leave the page. I am a mother of one he is 16 months old and he was born one week past due date via caesarean section, i was only 2 cm dilated and was having no contraction even after taking to packs of oxytocin. A tablet was later broken into two and one part was insereted into me and that was when i started feeling contractions but the fetal heart rate became low that they had to carry out an emergency cs. He was big when he was born reason why he didn't descend. I did pass all the pelvic examination and test. Well i give thanks to God cos he is a lovely boy when i try to regret i look at my son and my joy knows no bound.
Challenge: he is 16 months old and i am 2 months pregnant and all my desire is to try for a vbac this time around and i am hoping against all odds that it will happen so. Anyone here who has had this experience before and later put to bed via vbac (varginal birth after casearean section).

Just had a vbac abt 3weeks ago. My first was breech, so I had a cs and this time around, the baby was cephalic, though on the big side, I had a successful vbac, 27 months after my cs. Just hand everything over to God, He'll see you through.

juliebest: Chei, on top of no sleep,tiredness,now I've serious catarrgh to boot. C time n I stil dey nairaland!
Sorry dear, I too had sleepless nights while I was pregnant, now I feel sleepy but my lo won't stop bossomfeeding so I can relate. See tym wey I still dey post. Sorry abt the cattarh.

How's Rukemi, Esmeralda and all other preggy mamas. I dey hail o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwitAyi(f): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2013
Good morning everybody,how una dey? Belle matter no be small thing o because different things just dey do me,but glory be 2 God. I ve 2weeks left and wish my LO could come now because i am tired n cant wait.
@Obatide,congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 9:54am On Oct 22, 2013
Thanks mayblossom and congratz on ur baby and successful vbac (lo,abeg let mummy sleep small ok). As 4 my catarrgh,it is easing smal,i dey lick tom tom now. Goodmorning all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2013
Good morning everybody, how una dey i trust little one is good n kicking, Glory to God.
Congrats Obatide
Mr moniker by God's grace we will hear good news over ur wife and baby IJN
@ honey86, pele dear but i will suggest u eat little at night so that if anything u will be hungry in d mornin instead of vomittin.
Rukemi where u dey na
Hummingbird, long time no see or no read hw body.
@ all november and december mamas, i will suggest we start taking a lot of pap or kunu so as to help with br*east feeding wen our LO comes.
God will see us thru and Joy will be our portion IJN.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmom: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2013
esmeralda1: Good morning everybody, how una dey i trust little one is good n kicking, Glory to God.
Congrats Obatide
Mr moniker by God's grace we will hear good news over ur wife and baby IJN
@ honey86, pele dear but i will suggest u eat little at night so that if anything u will be hungry in d mornin instead of vomittin.
Rukemi where u dey na
Hummingbird, long time no see or no read hw body.
@ all november and december mamas, i will suggest we start taking a lot of pap or kunu so as to help with br*east feeding wen our LO comes.
God will see us thru and Joy will be our portion IJN.
one woman saw me taking pap last saturday morning and warned me about that saying it makes baby big. Is that true?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2013
My wife started bleeding again about 2 days ago. She is still in hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
Thank you my sisters, I pray that God will grant us the strength to carry to term and also extra strength for when the babies come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
bigmom: one woman saw me taking pap last saturday morning and warned me about that saying it makes baby big. Is that true?

For real?

Please i took quite a whole lot during my first birth... and yes, had a big baby...

But, could this really be true
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
bigmom: one woman saw me taking pap last saturday morning and warned me about that saying it makes baby big. Is that true?

could this be true?
i have been taking pap everyday for like 3 months cos that's the only food i can eat before going to work. cry cry cry

hummingbird, where u dey?

GenBuhari, don't worry, insha Allah your wife will come out with great testimony.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwitAyi(f): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
@esmeralda,yes o we re warming up.
@Genbuhari,d lord is ur strenght,we will continue 2 put u in prayer so dat ur wife can carry 2 term.
Concerning d pap tin,am scared already because i take it almost everyday and i dont want big baby o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
The pap thing could be true o, because pap is carbohydrate which synthesizes to glucose and glucose makes the baby big. May God help us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
I dey o. Mayblossom. How is little one? Thanks for caring about me o. I am presently feeling the pseudo labour thing and slight pains in my pelvic region. I hope i am not yet in real labour o. Baby is to come towards the end of December.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.