Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,348 members, 7,846,508 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8228594 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
Iomoge, am so so glad for your bfp. To God alone be all the glory. God will carry you and the baby in Jesus name.

Wish you nine months and a healthy baby.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisoye82: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
mompurity2:
why is it so xpensive?! shocked. I did 4D here in PH for 3K ooooo. Aaaaah!...... I was tld d sex of my babies @almost 11 weeks plus and all the 2D's av done after that confirmed what d 4D said. I'll do another at 30 something weeks.
Location location location grin grin grin
I did my first 4d scan with Omvial Benin for 3K, a friend I referred to their Lagos office paid 5k for the same package. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
JummaiTWINS:
Make una welcome me back...I just got my bfp
wow just saw this... the lord is good, welcome sis Congratulations May you carry to term and have supernatural childbirth... yay am happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bisoye82:

Location location location grin grin grin
I did my first 4d scan with Omvial Benin for 3K, a friend I referred to their Lagos office paid 5k for the same package. lipsrsealed
I also did at omvial PH for 3k. I read frm one thread here and located d place.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
AdaEkube:
Good morning to all d bellefull and vigilante mamas.
Pls I need d sabi mamas to come to my aid ooo,am a ftm n am 12weeks plus 1day,I HD no morning sickness at all but around last week I started having severe headache,went for antenatal last week complained to my Dr n he said I shld do a malaria test which I did n they said I have malaria trophozoite,the Dr said I shld take lonart ,pls I want a second opinion before I take it.sabi mamas over to u smiley help a sister.
cc:tchiwinnie,kaffy4bill,zaynie.
so sorry I m replying late. Pls don't tk lonart till after first trimester. how many 'pluses' of d parasite was seen?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
#threadcuties#Miss ziino

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wow, dancing for jummaitwins and iomoge's bfps,and all d other new mamas.congrats mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
ahnie:
#threadcuties#Miss ziino

Baby Zino is a bea. Kisses to her. Hope she's still a foody?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
ahnie:
#threadcuties#Miss ziino

Zino oyoyo.what a lady.muah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
My Afro baby
Learning to eat by herself grin

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
And Zino declares #threadcuties officially open!!! She must be wondering why mum ahnie keeps snapping her. See her cute inquisitive face cheesy

@ozycy Your baby's first pic is just too beautiful. Her expression na the very one. Too much shakara. I wish people can dash babies, i for don dey beg you now now cool

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
Still a foodie o,i earnestly pray she remain a foodie
ozycy:

Baby Zino is a bea. Kisses to her. Hope she's still a foody?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
Eyin mamas this is not my real face o

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
Aye'ma eve?
mitchyy:
And Zino declares #threadcuties officially open!!! She must be wondering why mum ahnie keeps snapping her. See her cute inquisitive face cheesy

@ozycy Your baby's first pic is just too beautiful. Her expression na the very one. Too much shakara. I wish people can dash babies, i for don dey beg you now now cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bae how far wiyh you?
cherrymum:
Eyin mamas this is not my real face o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
See my real face here

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
babythug:

@sayoddy you see grandma turning off the tv was a blessing! You are now the expert ewedu chef lol

How body?
Lol. I'm used to ewedu right from 6months old as infant so I can say how to prepare it even while sleeping.
Body don hear wi! from pregnancy symptoms. Now I dey wait for cervix to dilate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
ahnie:
Bae how far wiyh you?

Ayam great o. I saw Zino today o. She's indeed a success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
ahnie:
Howdy mama josh?kwa'na go'ma.yaya masu gidan kin?su na lafiya ko?
lafiyan mu, yaya baby Zino? ki gaishe da Mr Ahlex. Mungode
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Toh na ji...zan yi maka sako ki
Eminya:
lafiyan mu, yaya baby Zino? ki gaishe da Mr Ahlex. Mungode
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
didnt miss d cuties tonyt...may d Lord be wt d luvlies oo...hugs nd kisses to dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JummaiTWINS: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
Deezou:
Wow, dancing for jummaitwins and iomoge's bfps,and all d other new mamas.congrats mamas.
thanks my b4 b4 preggy buddy,iomoge is now my preggy buddy,how is your boy doing n dh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by livelystone(f): 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Baby O.P. ready for creche and he has decided to star sucking his fingers, gave up after tryingunsucessfully to stop him.
He decided to take after his mum undecided
#threadcuties#

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JummaiTWINS: 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mowojuoluwa:
wow just saw this... the lord is good, welcome sis Congratulations May you carry to term and have supernatural childbirth... yay am happy
thanks my friendship,i sent u a pm earlier
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
ozycy cute baby girl you've got. well done

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
JummaiTWINS:
thanks my b4 b4 preggy buddy,iomoge is now my preggy buddy,how is your boy doing n dh

We are good. congratulations once again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ahnie ba magana?yaya kike?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
sayoddy:
Remove the leaves alone from the stick, wash it with clean water, blend it with little water using your normal blender, cook it for 5minutes and drink. If it's for home soup, you can add melon and iru but for helping labour and delivery, don't even add salt.
As for me, I boiled the whole ewedu along with the stick and root after washing it thoroughly. Now I'm drinking the water
wow thnk u so much sayoddy from now or wen labour starts?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Abun tunani ni ke yin fah....ba ni da farin cikin.magana aure.sabo da,akwai kawa na,ya saka ki maigada shi.ina karama nah...lafiya ko?
Deezou:
Ahnie ba magana?yaya kike?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
ahnie:
Abun tunani ni ke yin fah....ba ni da farin cikin.magana aure.sabo da,akwai kawa na,ya saka ki maigada shi.ina karama nah...lafiya ko?

you af change ur signature.

I saw Zino. She is a big babe.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Haba! Haba! Haba! Dis is real wickidness. I hav bn trying 2 catchup dis thread for d past 4 days n d more I try 2 meet up, d more speedily d thread runs. Una mouth no d tire to talk, abi na hand sef? It's my fault here so I dare nt go missing in action again.

@JummaiTWINS, my formal pregnant buddy, I'm seriously dancing 'na God win' on ur behalf. You r such a fighter n a victor at dat. Dis has com to stay 4 good ooo. Hope senior Zaynie no d tax u 4 dues? Congratulations darling.

@iomogo2, congratulations swthrt, I don pay Zaynie 4 all d ATC mamas dat will b joining us dis year ooo. So incase she don dupe u beta call EFCC 4 her ooo.

Thread cuties, all dis mamas r making me to get more desperate abt meeting my LO. I tomb up 4 u guys. Well done.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oni flourish mavor nah?keve omo bo ba?oza ran nko!!!dont mind those nairaland perverts,they keep sendin me nansense pm(s)
rezzy:

you af change ur signature.

I saw Zino. She is a big babe.
zino z a success,how z kinky(hope i got the spellins rightly)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.