Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8202129 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Izzystevens: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
My able team captain! Wow! I'm short of words! Isn't this God a good God!

I wish i can pay you a visit with other team members. 11 whole years of waiting on the Lord!

Awesome!
lioha:
Our God is a good, the God of Sarah, Hannah and Elizabeth still lives. He is still sharing babies. Delay is never denial.

I am now a mother after Eleven /twelve good years of childlessness. Wedded 24 sept 2004.

Tcc/Atc mamas with God everything is possible.

Coming soon with ma birth story

My able team March/April how are you doing? All mamas and mamas to be how are you doing? Thanks for all your wishes and prayers.

Just pump in to say hi. Pls someone should take over team April class captain, vigilante is real.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
@ lioha.I thank God for ur life oo.Godbless and keep ur bundle of joy.congrats once more

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbiemma(f): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dhabeautyjas,ceysaga,mumtwins,myselfonlycongrats,God bless your los.@lioha,wow God is indeed faithful.congrats.@sayoddy thankGod for u. @balogunsaheed/brownskingirl,u are almost there.God is ur strength.The only exercise u can do now is walking

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
@ Lioha you are more than a conqueror, 11 years of TTC. waow I really thank God for you ooo. May your child bring more blessings and more children to ur home.

Growing up, we had a neighbour in our compound she was TTC for about 26 years, her hubby was diabetic and he died last two years, I cried my eyes out for her when he died, one amazing thing about this couple is that they Love each other so much and live each day without quarrel. I just loved them, but they neva had a child and they refuse to adopt one.

May God bless every married couple with children. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ga ni na zuwa....yaya babies?
goldmine:

The family's great dear.

Ina Ahnie?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hearty congratulations to all latest mothers. God keep them for us.

Zaynie, you good ma'am?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
Congratulations ma'am lioha....goodnews.@nkkystel congrats and also to those that has offloaded.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
Deleted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Madam please mind what you introduce into ur LO eyes. My baby had same secretion especially in d mornings and he wasn't opening his eyes often. After showing him to his Doctor, I was told to get Normal saline wch I used to clean it twice daily with cotton wool and it cleared before d next morning. He was also prescribed an eye drop wch I was advised to use for 7days even if there was no more secretion.
NB: instilling breast milk was discouraged by d doctor, becos it causes pressure on the baby's cornea.
I would advise your see a doctor for proper examination.
Am still imagining putting pawpaw water in baby's eyes. Pls oooo.

sayoddy:
Vigilante is real o but i'll be coming here as time permits. Hello mama.
Pls help a ftm. I have some few challenges.
My baby can't open his eyes well. There's 'ipin' one light brown thing that gum the eyes. I was told at the hospital to buy ampiclox and use cotton wool to clear it which I did but it's still the same. My mil uses unripe pawpaw water but it hasn't cleared it. My clinic is tomorrow.

My nipple is sore with bruises. what can I use to get relief. I've been wearing bra morning and night since my baby arrived because I don't want it to sag. Pls am I doing the right thing?
I don't have anyone to massage my body since monday. Pls what can I do to flatten my tummy

cc: kaffy4bill
Other mamas don't ignore pls. help me out

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Olubankemi relax your mind all will be well in Jesus name! Try and get some sleep and see your doctor tomorrow, you and your babies are covered with the blood of Jesus! Sorry about the fall kiss

Bath tubs can be very slippery coupled with our imbalanced skeletal frame when preggy, we all need to be careful getting in and out of tubs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
My able class captain, congratulations. May God bless u and ur lo. So happy for u.

FabmummY, where r u? Oya take up d mantle.

Remaining april mama's, we r there by Gods grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
Chinwendym:
Olubankemi relax your mind all will be well in Jesus name! Try and get some sleep and see your doctor tomorrow, you and your babies are covered with the blood of Jesus! Sorry about the fall kiss

Bath tubs can be very slippery coupled with our imbalanced skeletal frame when preggy, we all need to be careful getting in and out of tubs.

Thanks dear. Amen

I deleted cos I don't want to raise alarm and believing all is well.

Will be in the clinic tomoro God willing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
olubankemi:

Thanks dear. Amen

I deleted cos I don't want to raise alarm and believing all is well.

Will be in the clinic tomoro God willing.
Thought as much! No problem sis take care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
undecided cry finally finished reading all the missed pages, mama's that have given birth may your lo's bring you happiness and blessings in to your homes. Pushing mama's may it be easy for all, wish you all sexy and supernatural borning. Atc mama's your testimonies will soon be heard, amen. Sweet dreams mama's

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Una welldone o!

2016Mamas are on a roll!
JanuaryMamas did wonders!
FebruaryMamas did wonders!
MarchMamas sef nko! They do pass wonders! All the babies rushing to be born in March ( I don't blame them o....Awesomeness lives in March grin)
AprilMamas......no dull o!
Ozycy, hope you dey record scores.

BigFatCongrats to DhabeautyJas, Ceysaga, Myselfonly, Mumtwins.
I pray that the Almighty will always guide and protect your LOs, that He will grant them long, healthy, happy and prosperous lives.
Amin

Welcome to the newbies......may your stay be fruitful and stressfree. Amin!
#SeeDollars!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oya make una line up and quick join your teamies. Feel free to mingle....dont be shy.

(At mamas, abeg if una see newbies, welcome them in like we welcomed you in. Na dem una go handover to o.)

Una wey dey do SilentMode..some dey crawl sef....kontinu! I am watching you all in 3D.... angry

Balogunsaheed.....try walking buh dont stress yourself out, eat pineapples, kpekus (mommy and daddy play), you may want to try unripe pawpaw.
Before you do any of this, know at the back of your mind that pregnancy at the last weeks is always heavy! It isnt abnormal for you to feel heavy down below. Exercise patience and let your child enjoy that place cos no going back o.
If you induce contractions and your cervix is not ready na GroundZero you will fall to o.
So think am well.
Small patience and your baby will be born....ready, healthy and well.

Dunasy, CheeryChy, MumZ thanks for the mention. School (work) is on break buh I dont have any break as I have to catch up with school. I actually unfollowed this thread so I could concentrate buh I just had to follow back ni.

Sayoddy, tell dh to massage you, he should concentrate on your neck, shoulders, ankle,back, lowerback. Drink lots of hot drinks ( not alcohol o) and soups too. And Sleep!
Bathe with hot water and and try not to stress or else when body pain descend, you wont find it funny.
Goodluck and Congrats again!

Where is MsPat....twins nko?
iOmoge...hows lil Zoe wink?
Rofemiguwa....are you done shopping? Buy plenty clothes for Pristine o!

CheeryChy. We expect your Grand Re- Entrance! Just know that 2016 is your year by God's grace.

Incase, I no torchlight your questions, abeg no vex. This brain has been overworked since Tuesday.

And YES
The eagle has landed! grin

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:10am On Mar 31, 2016
Tips for newbies. if you ask questions and no one answers you, you can cc these people below.

If you need a Med Practitioner POV or 2nd opinion
cc....Kaffy4bill, Tchiwinnie, Lovinam, Firsttymum.....I guess they are Nurses and Drs.

You need your scan read,
cc my homegirl : Rofemiguwa.

You need mamas with experience
cc Any mamma or all mamas.

You need pharmocological advice
Cc: Soonest.

You need person wey sabi read book pass her Dr
cc: Zaynie, Helovesme ( that's why I luff her....she will so take your matter to heart and find out all findables buh e be like say she dey vex for us), Modath (she sabi things o! buh na to drag her from where she dey follow dem break bottle for Politics remain), Babythug ( she go explain in-to-to), AuntyKimoni doesnt have our time again, Chinwendym ( she has empathy)

Any mama that can help, please include your name in any of the categories o. Be your SistersKeeper.

More tips.
We pray for a supernatural delivery buh a tear or episiotomy can be part of the package.
To shiit afterwards can be hard. To make it easier.
- dont hold your shit back during delivery. Empty those bowels babe!
- drinks lots of water after delivery.
- dont eat solids for the first day! Yes! Drink fluids a lot to replace the body fluids you will be losing rapidly and to ease poo.
- eat fibrous fruits. Stay away from smooth ones like apples and bananas...heard they are callers of constipation.
I did them and despite really serious tears, I never had problems going to the loo those first few days.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 12:48am On Mar 31, 2016
lcoral:
Madam please mind what you introduce into ur LO eyes. Am still imagining putting pawpaw water in baby's eyes. Pls oooo.

I don't put it directly o. He only drinks, baths with it and I also drink too. I use only cotton wool to clean up the mess. I wouldn't have succumbed using it if not that the adin dudu liquid I was given worked when my breast milk wasn't flowing. Though lo can now suck for Africa still I'm using pad to stop the overflown milk.

MumZ and Rukemi291 Your suggestion tallied and will see to it. Thanks for the info.

mubzay Yes unripe pawpaw is for jaundice and the secretion is as a result of it. Besides, there's yellow colour on his hand and his stool draws. My mil is a matron and prescribe it.

JUMAYIN Truly there's power in tongues. Dh is one that prays jelenke posh prayers. When I start praying powerful prayer with fire, he'll joke if I've joined mfm. Now I've told him to pray fervently and command everything that is not to be in Jesus name.

Thank You all for the likes and mentions. Want to have some rest before lo wakes up. Vigilante no be here o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 1:04am On Mar 31, 2016
Lioha I rejoice with you
Jehovah we praise you cuz our ways are not yours
You know best
But all is well that ends well
Welcome to motherhood
May it be much more fulfilling than you ever dreamt

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:05am On Mar 31, 2016
zaynie:
Una welldone o!

Ozycy, hope you dey record scores.

Trust me, my record dey kamkpe. grin
And the best team for the year 2016 must receive gift. Let's start planning on what gift to give the winning team with OUR money you er keeping for us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 1:38am On Mar 31, 2016
lioha:
Our God is a good, the God of Sarah, Hannah and Elizabeth still lives. He is still sharing babies. Delay is never denial.

I am now a mother after Eleven /twelve good years of childlessness. Wedded 24 sept 2004.

My able team March/April how are you doing? All mamas and mamas to be how are you doing? Thanks for all your wishes and prayers.

Just pump in to say hi. Pls someone should take over team April class captain, vigilante is real.

This joy you are experiencing has been perfected and shall never be cut short. Almost 12 years!!!! I'm so happy for you. You would celebrate more bfps and carry to term IJN. This is just the beginning of God's wonders in your life. Congrats dear. Don't forget to share his pics on thread cuties so that we can behold a glimpse of your testimony wink

@Ahnie, they're great. Trust Zino is as well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:15am On Mar 31, 2016
Joy and celebration all over the thread!!!! Woohoooo! Congrats to Team March mamas who have dropped. @Lioha i'm so happy for you. The strength and patience you have is out of this world. I pray your happiness stays permanent!

@Cheerychy pls give us update dear. We can't wait to rejoice with you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2016
sweetlady4real:
Congratulations myselfonly, ceysaga, mumtwins and dhabeautyjas. Back to back deliveries. God bless your los. I read all the bs and you mamas make it look so easy, it shall be easy for us all in Jesus name, amen.
@lioha, congratulation once more, your testimony shall be permanent and more babies to come in Jesus name, amen.
@sexyshe and enkaydewdrop, welcome to the family, wish you and all other new mamas happy bumping.
@cherrymum, I lol at your dd's picture. Full concentration, may God bless her and grant her knowledge , wisdom and understanding to achieve greatness.
I'm 21 weeks and 4 days today. I give God all the glory for seeing me this far, He alone is worthy of my praise and adoration. May He see me through the remaining weeks and grant me an easy VBAC delivery, Amen. May all the preggy mamas have easy deliveries too by His grace, Amen.
#teamaugustforsupernaturaldeliveries

Thanks a lot sweetlady... mmmmuah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2016
zaynie:
Tips for newbies. if you ask questions and no one answers you, you can cc these people below.

Mama Atinuke mi owon, aya LBK atata, see as you make my head swell this early momo... cheesy cheesy

Na so God go dey do you nice nice things to swell your head..

I do peep in to see what's gwan here but i refrain from offering "unsolicited" advice (dangerous advise some dey give i try to navigate though make we nor get casualty cheesy) as one of two mumbles of "ITK don dey enter.. As a nor fit break bottle here, grin, na so a decide to stay the lane wey everybody bolt for head don loose....

I promise to dey do "oversabi" from henceforth, anybody wey carry nose, i go chop am.. tongue

All the people that just put to bed, God bless you & the LOs, congrats,......new Preggies, welcome...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2016
sweetlady4real:
Congratulations myselfonly, ceysaga, mumtwins and dhabeautyjas. Back to back deliveries. God bless your los. I read all the bs and you mamas make it look so easy, it shall be easy for us all in Jesus name, amen.
@lioha, congratulation once more, your testimony shall be permanent and more babies to come in Jesus name, amen.
@sexyshe and enkaydewdrop, welcome to the family, wish you and all other new mamas happy bumping.
@cherrymum, I lol at your dd's picture. Full concentration, may God bless her and grant her knowledge , wisdom and understanding to achieve greatness.
I'm 21 weeks and 4 days today. I give God all the glory for seeing me this far, He alone is worthy of my praise and adoration. May He see me through the remaining weeks and grant me an easy VBAC delivery, Amen. May all the preggy mamas have easy deliveries too by His grace, Amen.
#teamaugustforsupernaturaldeliveries

and may God grant you a supernatural delivery in Jesus Name... Amen...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2016
lioha:

Indeed God makes everything beautiful in his own time.. I'm so so so stoked, can't stop smiling, oluwa seun, better late than NEVER...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deyoola(f): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2016
First time of writing though have reading for some month now.

Got my BFP
, am team november

To pay the omo onile money, Zane send me your account details coz am paying in dolllars

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2016
Amazing mam zaynie...o ga o. @deyoola...welcum to the forum..asokale ayo o
morning mamas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2016
deyoola:

Got my BFP
, am team november

Welcome teamie, happy bumping. May you carry to term safely.

To pay the omo onile money, Zane send me your account details coz am paying in dolllars

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bintudon(f): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2016
Please sabi mamas, I want to do 4D scan, where can I find it in Abuja, by God grace this is my last baby and I wish to watch my baby movement daily even when I'm aged
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2016
My senior Iyaibeji( Olubankemi), how are you now dear? Hope you've gone to the clinic. Pele dear. Your los will be fine by God's grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 11:32am On Mar 31, 2016
mamas in d house una weldone oooo
vigilante dey tight dis time around silent mode is on.

meanwhile I want to switch to sebamed products was using Johnson...just wana compare d two of them. how and where will I get d original product? mothers who are using it how much did u buy it?

TIA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 11:49am On Mar 31, 2016
deyoola:

Got my BFP
, am team november

congrats sis....H n H 9 months

(1) (2) (3) ... (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ganjababe and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.